Author
Dreamscometrue
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Dec 17, 2022 8:59 am
Lena Anderson (Luscious Lena / 27.09.2016) | 427.4 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1088 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.940 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
The first thing you'll notice about Lena are her sweet hazel eyes. This is fitting since -- although she is tall and lithe -- she has that 'come hither' look of a puppy begging. But you won't mistake her for a puppy with her full-lips and shy girlish smile. Only 18 years old and 6'1" tall, this teenager shows a confidence and outgoing friendliness that makes her seem older than her years at times, and then you catch a glimpse of a girl. But what we really marveled at are her legs: can you say "forever"? Yes it would seem they go on forever. Watch her get naked and stare in astonishment at this gift of nature: tall, youthful, lithe and simply beautiful. And there is one more great thing: she is super cool and this blonde chicky loves sex!. She suggested that she fuck herself with a favorite, cock-shaped toy. She wanted to show us "how good she is at it" (like that puppy always wanting to please). Well, she became so turned on and her orgasms came rapidly. Seriously, shooting her was a total delight. And Colette loves when I enjoy shooting the girls. I am betting you will want more of Lena soon. She's almost too tall for one frame anyway; we need to get both legs. Sit back, relax and enjoy this naughty fashion model as she puts on the show of her life for you! xx Brig.

Lena Anderson | 27.09.2016 | 427.4 MB

screenshot

Lena_Anderson._Luscious_Lena_Lena_Anderson.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 16, 2022 8:55 am
Lady Fyre - Drunk Mother Takes Your Virginity | 753.8 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.940 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
You can't sleep & you walk into the living room to find your mother drinking on the couch. You can tell by the look on her face she's been texting your father again. She reminds you that he's a de.adbeat. She gives you sips of her drink. She pours the rest of her drink into your lap & pretends it's an accident but it's obvious she did it on purpose. She suggests you take off those wet pants. Once she gets them off, she comments on how your penis is bigger than your father's. You're really growing up. She starts giving you a handjob not even realizing she's doing it. But then she notices how hard you've gotten, and she remarks that she's glad she made you feel good."You're not selfish like your father, are you? I'm going to show you how to make me feel good." She turns around & shows you how to have doggystyle sex. You're pounding away at her, but she's frustrated because you're not doing it right. This is your first time having sex, so of course you don't know how. So she pushes you away & tells you to sit down. "I can't have you going out in the world not knowing how to please women." She rides you cowgirl style, demonstrating how to use rhythm to make it more pleasurable. Your mother cums on your cock, and then she gets off you & sits down on the couch to rest for a moment.She assures you that she'll make you cum too, but she just needs a break. Trouble is, mom is so drunk that she falls asleep. You decide to just jerk off to finish, but your mom's breasts look so amazing that you cum all over them. She probably would stay asleep but you just can't resist rubbing your cum around her tits. She feels your cock on her & wakes up. She's so angry & yells at you for taking advantage of her. Your mother will probably never have sex with you again. Was it worth it?

screenshot

Lady_Fyre_Drunk_Mother_Takes_Your_Virginity_Lady_Fyre.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 15, 2022 9:01 am
Kenzie Reeves, Evelin Stone - MHBHJ - Kenzie and Evelin | 321.7 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC / AVC

Quote:
I met two amazing little cocksuckers the other day. Kenzie and Evelin teamed up to give me one amazing blowjob! They worked my cock nice and slow with their perfect little mouths. Finally I unloaded a huge wad of cum as they continue to lick and suck on my throbbing cock. Fantastic!

screenshot

Kenzie_Reeves_Evelin_Stone_MHBHJ_Kenzie_and_Evelin._7_Evelin_Stone_Kenzie_Reeves.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 15, 2022 8:55 am
Kendra Roll - Seductive And Sexy, Swing Seat | 741.9 MB

screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.940 fps || Format AVC

screenshotscreenshot

Kendra_Roll_Seductive_And_Sexy_Swing_Seat_Kendra_Roll_1.mp4
dead_link_removed
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 14, 2022 8:55 am
Kate England (POV with Kate / 03.02.2017) | 591.1 MB

screenshot

Quote:
I love watching Kate's beautiful blue eyes as she pumps her face up and down on my rock hard dick. She's an amazingly sensual cocksucker and you can tell she really enjoys taking her time until the cock absolutely erupts with pleasure.

Kate England | 03.02.2017 | 591.1 MB

screenshot

Kate_England._POV_with_Kate_Kate_England.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 14, 2022 8:53 am
Kate England - MHBHJ - Kate (10/31/16) | 928.2 MB

screenshot

Quote:
I was just relaxing with Kate on a lazy Saturday afternoon. She sucked my cock nice and slow as I laid back and enjoyed until I shot my massive load. What a great day

screenshot

Kate_England_MHBHJ_Kate._10_Kate_England.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 13, 2022 8:55 am
Kaidence King - Daughters Friend Impregnation | 759.5 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
In this video I wear a thin white tank top with no bra, purple pyjama shorts and pink lace-trim panties. I am very quiet, whispering throughout because your daughter, my friend, is in the other room. At the beginning of the video, I hiccup several times with drunkenness as I try to talk. I walk into frame and collapse on the bed in front of you and tell you that this probably isn't a good idea. We've had too much to drink and you're my friend's dad. But I don't know if I can resist. I lean forward and kiss you, and then I know I have to fuck you. I slowly remove my clothes, kissing you and reaching down to play with your rock hard cock. Eventually we're both naked and I sit on your cock, sliding it deep inside me. I moan quietly with pleasure and breathe heavily. My tits bounce up and down as I ride you. Eventually I cum, almost silently, writhing with quiet pleasure. I keep riding you and beg you to pull out when you cum because i'm not on birth control. Please make sure you pull out. But then I gasp as I feel your load shoot up inside me. Oh God, I think you came inside me, I can feel it. I look shocked and scared as the video fades. Then it fades back in and I knock on your door. I open it and walk in, wearing the same outfit but heavily pregnant. I told you to pull out, I say with a smile.

screenshot

Kaidence_King_Daughters_Friend_Impregnation_Kaidence_King.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 13, 2022 8:53 am
Kagney Linn Karter (Stripper Audition / 02/12/16) | 469.1 MB

screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.940 fps || Format AVC

screenshot

Kagney_Linn_Karter._Stripper_Audition_Kagney_Linn_Karter.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 12, 2022 11:30 am
Jessi Rogers (aka Jessie Cakes, Jessie Rogers) - Just Imagine | 625.7 MB

screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Imagine a bikini-clad girl like Jessi asking you to oil up her body in a cabana by the pool. You don't know what her intentions are--maybe she's trying to make a move, or maybe she really does need your help--but you accept. While rubbing your hands along her smooth, supple skin your cock hardens and you struggle to hide your boner. But if this girl is anything like Jessi, you don't need to. 'Cause girls like Jessi like it when guys get hard for them. And Jessi likes knowing they're turned on by her big ass and little, perky tits. This blonde bombshell has no reservations about pulling off this stranger's pants and riding his cock. She pulls her hood back, exposing her swollen clit. She spreads her asscheeks apart so you can see this guy penetrating her pussy from behind. And she lets him cum on her face because that's what she likes.

Jessi Rogers | 08.10.2016 | 625.7 MB

screenshot

Jessi_Rogers_Jessi_Rogers.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 11, 2022 8:47 am
Ellie Idol - EXE-CUTE-RIX | 499.2 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
You've had a profile on FFA's website for some time now and have finally decided to take the leap and end it all for yourself. Wanting to leave your death to a professional, you've filled out all your paperwork and now find yourself face to face with an agent. If you're going to end your life, you might as well go out with a BANG. right? For your profile, you put down you really want to fuck a real-life anime girl and have her smother you during your climax. I tell you I need to change and for you to go wait in the execution room, naked. When I show up in my pink pigtail wig and sailor schoolgirl uniform, it doesn't take you long to get an erection. I slobber on your cock before sticking it in my beautiful pussy. This will be the last fuck you ever have, for I'll soon stick my teddy over your face so you're unable to breathe.

screenshot

Ellie_Idol_EXECUTERIX_Ellie_Idol.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 10, 2022 10:53 am
Dolly Little - Lil Sis Seduces Big Brother for Test Answers | 305.2 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
How cute and innocent does my lil sis look in her school uniform? Well looks can be deceiving cause she knows how to be very naughty! She wants big brother to give her the answers to the upcoming test and knows just how to get them from him. Watch as she slowly strips out of her uniform and shows off her white cotton underwear to big brother. But that's not all that she lets him do.She bends over the teachers desk and invites big brother to sink his rock hard man meat deep inside her spread snatch, letting him stroke her hole nice and slow allowing his nuts to swell up with cum. Then she opens up her mouth wide and let's big brother unload every drop deep down her throat and swallows up every last drop. And yes, she passed the exam.

screenshot

Dolly_Little_Lil_Sis_Seduces_Big_Brother_for_Test_Answers_Dolly_Little.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 09, 2022 10:42 am
Czech Streets 96 | 887.6 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
Hello there, my friends. My latest expedition in the streets of Prague took me to a pub in Podoli. I invited one lovely puppy for a drink and in reward she threw her glass at me.
Luckily there was the most beautiful waitress in Prague to cheer me up. You can stop for a visit anytime, her name is Veronika and you will recognize her, a stunning brunette with amazing tits. All I needed was 15 grand and she was on her knees. She would fuck anyone, especially for money. She dragged me into a closet room and there she fucked me hardcore. She came and I jizzed all over her panties!!!
I can still see those amazing tits of her. Have fun, my friends.

screenshot

Czech_Streets_96_Czech_Streets_96.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 06, 2022 12:03 am
Bryci (Blue Bikini JOI / 04.09.2016) | 672.9 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
I wore something that you're going to enjoy... don't my curves look amazing in this teeny, tiny bikini?
Is watching me touch myself making you hard?
Making you want to touch... yourself? Why don't you get that cock out of your pants...

Bryci | 04.09.2016 | 672.9 MB

screenshot

Bryci._Blue_Bikini_JOI_Bryci.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 04, 2022 9:53 pm
Artemia | 787.7 MB

screenshot

MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Quote:
The scene starts with Artemia giving a blowjob. After, they have sex in various : cunnilingus, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, doggy...., in the end, cum on mouth.

screenshot

Artemia_Artemia.mp4
Dreamscometrue
Added: Dec 02, 2022 5:22 am
Harli Lotts - Hottie Harli | 477 MB

screenshot

Harli Lotts | 2017.07.14 | 477 MB

screenshot

20170714_Harli_Lotts_Hottie_Harli_Harli_Lotts.mp4