Author
Katalina
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 28, 2023 5:22 am
screenshot
screenshot

Shyla throws caution to the wind after a bad breakup by posting on Craigslist for a sexual encounter with a complete stranger. When Elle shows up it turns into an afternoon of erotic sex leading to both women reaching new orgasmic heights

File Type : mp4
Runtime : 00:28:29
File Size : 1862Mb
Resolution : 1920x1080

screenshot
Sex_With_A_Stranger_-_Elle_Alexandra,_Shyla_Jennings.mp4 (1862.1 Mb)
Added: Jan 28, 2023 6:39 pm
screenshot
screenshot

Trillium's little sister Elsa was always snooping around in her room when one day Elsa asked why she has so many sex toys. A first Trillium was mad, then decided it was time to give Elsa her very own toy. After Elsa wore her toy out masturbating non-stop, they both realized the need to have sex with an actual person. Who better than your own sister?

Runtime : 00:30:46
File Size : 2016Mb

screenshot
Sisters_Know_Just_How_To_Please_-_Elsa_Jean,_Trillium.mp4 (2016.2 Mb)
Added: Jan 29, 2023 5:22 am
screenshot
screenshot

Riley and Melissa's relationship had come to a point where they were just going thru the motions. No intimacy, no communication. An empty shell of a relationship. They felt that they were growing apart, but Riley knew a way to rekindle that love affair by simple being there for Melissa after a hard day at work. Once they gave time to each other, they remembered why they were in love. The smallest gesture can ignite a passionate inferno.

Runtime : 00:24:19
File Size : 2112Mb

screenshot
Smallest_Of_Gestures_-_Melissa_Moore,_Riley_Reid.mp4 (2112.8 Mb)
Added: Jan 30, 2023 2:50 pm
screenshot
screenshot

Elsa and Leah explore each others soft prefect bodies until their pussies drip with desire. Passionately they kiss, lick, finger and use their favorites toys on each other until they reach the ultimate orgasm

Runtime : 00:27:13
File Size : 2363Mb

screenshot
Tender_Loving_Care_-_Elsa_Jean,_Leah_Gotti.mp4 (2363.2 Mb)
Added: Jan 30, 2023 6:50 pm
screenshot
screenshot

Abby and Blair braced the art of seduction to keep their relationship fresh. Seducing each other brought them to the world of BSDM, where they loved the ritual of it all, the uncertainty of each new sexual encounter. Exposing new adventures and bringing them to new sexual heights.

Runtime : 00:22:39
File Size : 1967Mb

screenshot
The_Art_Of_Seduction_-_Abby_Cross,_Blair_Williams.mp4 (1967.4 Mb)
Added: Jan 31, 2023 10:10 am
screenshot
screenshot

Gina and Aidra liked to keep their sex life interesting by role-playing. Sexy maid one day, dominant boss another. Pretending to be socialites with cheating husbands got their fantasy minds working into a frenzy. How to get back at a cheating husband? Have a love affair with a woman.

Runtime : 00:22:52
File Size : 1973Mb

screenshot
The_Role_Of_A_Lifetime_-_Aidra_Fox,_Gina_Valentina.mp4 (1973.8 Mb)
Added: Feb 02, 2023 2:51 pm
screenshot
screenshot

Passion overflows when Cassidy cannot control her sexual desires for her sister Gia. Knowing it was wrong made it feel so right and even though Gia rejected her the feelings grew deeper until neither of them could hold back any longer and it exploded into an orgasmic frenzy of sisterly love

Runtime : 00:27:30
File Size : 2375Mb

screenshot
When_Wrong_Feels_Right_-_Cassidy_Klein,_Gia_Paige.mp4 (2375.9 Mb)
Added: Feb 03, 2023 6:31 pm
screenshot
screenshot

When Odette Delacroix sees a sexy sleeping Zoey Holloway the only on her mind is waking her up with the softness of her lips. When Zoey awakes to the vision of Odette the urge to pleasure each other over comes them and they work each others pussy until the juices flow!

Runtime : 00:18:41
File Size : 1622Mb

screenshot
Zoey_&_Odette_-_Dirty_Secrets_-_Odette_Delacroix,_Zoe_Holloway.mp4 (1623.0 Mb)
Added: Feb 06, 2023 6:26 pm
screenshot
screenshot

File Type : mov
Runtime : 00:10:32
File Size : 382Mb
Resolution : 1280x720

screenshot
https://filejoker.net/ei6vjmpq7684/Vera_-_058_Pussylicking.mov
Added: Feb 25, 2023 9:28 am
screenshot
screenshot

Runtime : 00:13:25
File Size : 593Mb
Resolution : 1280x720

screenshot
https://filejoker.net/64opopdmkgj3/MeganMarxxx_-_Teen_Lesbians_Suck_Toes.mp4
Added: Mar 25, 2023 11:15 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Today you are blessed with the gorgeous pairing of Jia Lissa and Stella Flex. In tight clingy wardrobe, they position, stretch, and flex along a yoga mat, pressing their bodies together in the right angles to take care of tense muscles… But as things start to feel better - a leg flexing against a round ass, tops pushed to their limit against perky tits… Soon they're kissing, licking, and worshipping one another, entwined in their eagerness to get as close as possible! Watching these two beauties moan, their tongues travel across their bodies. Really. What more do you need? With this pairing, this enthusiasm, this sensual wetness… It's practically art.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:42:15
File Size : 1838Mb

screenshot
A_Perfect_Flexible_Pair_-_Stella_Flex,_Jia_Lissa.mp4 (1838.4 Mb)
Added: Mar 26, 2023 1:39 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Tattooed-hottie Evelin Stone walks in on Latina Sofie Reyez and gorgeous brunette Ariana Marie making out in high-heels and matching G-strings. Wouldn’t the girls have more fun if they stripped down and got into a nice, hot bubble bath? The real fun begins when perky-titted Ariana and brown-eyed Sofie are covered in suds and warm water. Ariana admires Sofie’s big, juicy ass and Sofie stands Ariana up so she can get a taste of that sweet, tight pussy. All the while horny Evelin watches on, but she can hardly contain herself! The three brunettes move to the bed, where they can stretch out, and let the real fun begin! Some say that 3’s a crowd, but not for these hot, kinky girls. Watch as these fit, young girls find every way possible to lick, spank, suck, finger and fuck one other, you won’t be disappointed!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:38:02
File Size : 1478Mb

screenshot
Bath_Time_Twist_-_Ariana_Marie,_Evelin_Stone,_Sofie_Reyez.mp4 (1478.8 Mb)
Added: Mar 26, 2023 5:47 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Luscious lesbian beauties Naomi Swann and Veronica Rodriguez wake up from a sleepover in bed, wearing nothing but their t-shirts and panties. The girls have some fun rolling around in bed, acting playful with one another before getting each other dripping wet and building up to sensual but intense lesbian sex! These girls show off their pussy eating skills while getting each other absolutely dripping wet! These two smoking hot chicks absolutely love to stimulate each other's clits! This is one sleepover you wish you were invited to!

Info file :
Runtime : 00:22:46
File Size : 905Mb

screenshot
Be_My_-_Veronica_Rodriguez,_Naomi_Swann.mp4 (905.3 Mb)
Added: Mar 27, 2023 5:00 am
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Busty brunette Gogo Fukme and voluptuous blonde Kendra Kox are tired of their guys ignoring them as they watch the big game, so they decide to pay each other some attention instead! The hotties caress each other's big tits, pulling them out and sucking them right behind their boyfriends' backs, then Gogo gets her first taste of pussy as Kendra Kox bends over the counter and shakes her big ass! These horny hotties put on their own halftime show as they lick each other's clits, then scissor on the counter.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:21:28
File Size : 639Mb

screenshot
Big_Game,_Big_Tits_-_Gogo_Fukme,_Kendra_Kox.mp4 (639.7 Mb)
Added: Mar 27, 2023 1:26 pm
screenshot
screenshot

About video: Fierce Latina Vienna Black likes her new roomie, Sophia Leone, but she thinks Sophia is just a little bit too shy, so she decides to play a little prank: sticking suction cup handcuffs in Sophia's shower and waiting to see her reaction! The stunning Sophia comes in and strips down for her shower, but she's so intrigued by the handcuffs that when Vienna comes in, she wants to try them out. Vienna has Sophia in the cuffs in seconds flat, getting them both wet and soaping up their hot bodies before eating Sophia's pretty pussy! These babes try out scissoring and 69ing to get well and truly soaked, and Vienna learns that her new roommate is even girltier than she hoped for.

Info file :
Runtime : 00:42:19
File Size : 1618Mb

screenshot
Bound_And_Soaked_-_Vienna_Black,_Sophia_Leone.mp4 (1618.3 Mb)