Jillian Janson, Riley Mae - The Girl is Mine

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

File Extension: mp4
Video Size: 557.3 MB
Duration: 00:29:39
Resolution: 1280x720

Actors: Jillian Janson, Riley Mae

Riley and Jillian are in Riley's bedroom. Riley and Robby just inherited their hood home from their parents a few years back and they're sharing the home until they sell it. Riley laments over her situation to her best friend, "I can't believe I'm living with my brother again." Jillian smiles at her sweet friend, "it definitely feels like the old days, look at us in our PJs, watching movies, having a sleepover," Jillian has a sip of wine. She's got a lot on her mind and her friend Riley is so sweet to ask that she stays the night. Jillian and Riley are longtime friends, everything is perfect with their relationship, except the occasional long stare that Riley gives her. Jillian has always made excuses for her friend's admiration of her body, the way way Riley will lean in and smell her perfume, Riley's an artist-- all artists are a little eccentric.Riley sips her wine and listens to Jillian rant about her latest issue. Riley can hardly pay attention as she focuses on Jillian's supple lips, her ocean blue eyes, oh-- they are the perfect shade of blue, her eyes lower as she casually admires Jillian's perky breasts in her lace camisole. Riley wonders if Jillian ever dreams about being with a woman. Riley's day dreaming is cut off when the girls hear footsteps creaking the stairs. Jillian, "is your brother home?" Riley rolls her eyes, "yeah, but don't worry, he knows he's not to come in my bedroom." Jillian smiles at Riley's annoyance with him, "I think your brother is kinda hot." Riley, "www, gross." Jillian, "why don't we ask him if from a guy's perspective if two girls dancing at the club is hot." Riley presses her lips together and contemplates Jillian's body pressed up against her's, if her brother has to be in the room to make that happen, so be it. Jillian calls out, "Robby!"*** ***

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/wzgjxfdpgtsm
CurlyS22S
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 09, 2023 4:44 am
Jillian Janson - Webcam Mommy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 561 MB
Duration: 00:20:03

Actors: Jillian Janson

It's ?10pm? ? , ?my son is at his father's house tonight, I sign onto my webcam . I'm surprised to see over 30 guys in my room! A couple of the guys ask me to do a group session, but I'd rather aim for bigger fish, "does anyone want to do a private session with ?me ?" I teased them with my body and purr, "anything goes." One man, ?RobbyApples , clicks to take me in the private session. I get right to it, teasing him, stripping, but he keeps asking me questions like, "Are you a real Mother? Why are you webcamming?" I'm a little taken back because usually guys want me to masturbate right away, and hey-- that's fine with me, ?I'm curious about his fetish .?? I answer truthfully. I am intrigued by ?"? ?RobbyApples .?"? He wants to know so much about me, and most men would rather cum with me and go. He tells me that his deepest, darkest fantasy is to make love to his mother, and I gasp, I've always fantasized about my son. We are so connected. I have never been so turned on by a man online before,? I confess that I've always fantasized about being bold and asking my son to show me his cock. The door opens, it's my son !? I'm shocked, and embarrassed. I explain to him that it was a little white lie, I just wanted to turn the guy on who was paying me for his fetish. He shakes his head, he won't listen to my lie, he can always tell when I lie, I'm terrible at it.??He tells me he's taped all my shows and he will post it to FacePage if I don't show him my pussy. I try to bargain with him by showing him my breasts, but he insist?s on seeing more, and then he wants to touch me. I try not to show him that I am feeling pleasure, I bite my lip, but he feels me cum, over and over.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/y7606xhjobzc
CurlyS22S
Added: Jan 09, 2023 2:23 am
Jillian Janson & Riley Mae (The Competition III / 1/26/17)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 565.2 MB
Duration: 00:23:45

Actors: Jillian Janson & Riley Mae

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/tv07aprt4ud8
CurlyS22S
Added: Jan 09, 2023 12:07 am
Jessa Rhodes - Daddy Issues

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 844.1 MB
Duration: 00:37:54

Actors: Jessa Rhodes

Jessa's dad hasn't scene her in years. He wasn't prepared for her to suddenly show up at his door with her bags and just move in. Something about how she looks at him makes him nervous, and he is happy to have to meet some guys from work for a meeting over drinks.When he is gone, Jessa adds some blue pills to his vitamins, she smiles as she reads that they last for 6 hours. Her dad comes home and had to take a cab since he had a few too many. Jessa is happy to help him to bed, and make sure he takes his vitamins. She comes back later to... see how he is...Jessa's dad gets a text from her mom about wanting to meet, at a hotel, and maybe see how things go. He can't believe it. Jessa looks so much like her when they first met, and he even had this intense sex dream about a week before. Jessa has been walking around the house in clothes way to revealing, she comes in from the pool in the smallest bikini and it's been making him not comfortable being home. He is doubly glad to have a reason to get out of the house.When he gets to the hotel room, there is a kinky note wanting him to put on a blindfold....

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/uszkkp7ndr0v
CurlyS22S
Added: Jan 08, 2023 9:49 pm
Jessa Rhodes (Made Into Her Step-Brother's Slut)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.07 GB
Duration: 00:42:04

Actors: Jessa Rhodes

I know what my step-sister has been doing with my step-dad since she moved back in. When she left I was just a kidd. She doesn't realize there are two men in this house. She is the first thing I ever jerked off over, and the way she has been walking around the house, half naked, it's just too much. She hasn't even seen me in the few days she has been back, she has no interest in her "kidd" step-brother, but I change that. I change everything...

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/bh9r51rf9vww
CurlyS22S
Added: Jan 08, 2023 7:32 pm
Jay Bank Presents - 17-6 BadStepDad Fucks 18yo Neighbor / KayKay

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.79 GB
Duration: 00:18:03
Resolution: 1920x1080

Actors: KayKay

I fucked up and left my laptop over my friend Paul's house and went back to get it later in the day. When I arrived, not only did I find out that Paul was not home, but I also found his newly turned 18yo daughter sitting on the couch going through my god damn computer. Apparently it's NOT a good idea not to have a passcode on your laptop! lol. Anyways... she's sitting there with no bra and her titties half sticking out so I just went for it. I've watched her grow up over the last few years and turn into one little hot dime piece. I couldn't wait until she turned 18 so I could start to make my move on the DL. All I could think about was geting my raw cock inside of her tight 18 year old pussy and busting a few loads inside of her. I like to fuck rough and 'own' the pussy so to speak, and that's exactly what I did. I'm sure she'll remember ol' Marty next time she's masturbating and yearns for some good ol' grown man dick. I think I'm going to fuck her face next time, and nutt all over those big ass perfectly shaped titties of hers. God how I love fucking all these 18 year old girls. Cheers Well Boys and Girls... the moment you have probably been waiting for has arrived. This is the 4th (and final) video in the series of four that I shot with her. This was actually the first of the four shoots and it is the longest. Watch her get her perfect 18 year old pussy stretched the fuck out by some rock hard grown man dick. Of course I left a fat ass load in her and got a great shot of all of the 'left over' dripping out of her tight ass pussy. And let me tell you this.. when I say the pussy was tight, it was fucking tight. She has that perfect 'light sandpaper' grip that some younger girls have. Good tight barely legal pussy is a delicacy boys, and I'm all about that fine wine flavor. I hope you all enjoy! PLEASE NOTE: I will also be releasing all of the behind the scenes and unedited footage over the next month for each one of the scenes. What this means is that you will have a chance to purchase all of the camera angles unedited, and you can do what you wish with those, in fact, you can even create your own edits if you are so inclined. The running time for each of the behind the scenes packages will be extensive, ranging from 1 hour to 3 or so. I had four cameras running at the same time for each shoot

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/1e2fjdymssmo
CurlyS22S
Added: Jan 08, 2023 5:15 pm
Jasmine Vega - Father & Daughter's New Living Arrangement

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 612.4 MB
Duration: 00:14:46

Actors: Jasmine Vega

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/9h7k1y4s9ano
CurlyS22S
Added: Jan 08, 2023 3:05 pm
Jamie Foster - Keeping Mom Happy (Director's Cut)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 484.7 MB
Duration: 00:31:51

Actors: Jamie Foster

Full length version of a hot taboo scene in which mom Jamie Foster and Son Conor Coxxx give into urges they have been able to keep at bay for a while. This isn't the first time, but it's the hottest and this is the first time Jamie has explored this taboo this closely. The last thing the grown son wants is his cool mom dating losers and having some guy move in and try to run the show. He knows how Mom needs to be fucked plus he adores her pussy, perky tits and round ass so it is no problem for him to fuck her, come all over her and remind her who she belongs to. When Jamie comes home from a lousy date, He knows the time is right. She knows where this will lead but caves in to the hot guy in his 20's who also happens to be her son, making it so much deeper. It starts with a back rub and leads to kissing her all over (yum) but it is her son's big cock that makes her cum, a nice, real on camera orgasm and reminds her there is no place like home. Shew on't be dating for a while because she will be in dick fog from her own son's fucking skills. Consensual taboo with missionary, BJ, doggie, cowgirl, a bit of everything because it takes a lot to keep mom very, very happy.

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/ztde5hx4ogo3
CurlyS22S
Added: Jan 08, 2023 3:43 am
Helena Price - Horny Mommy Consoles Heart Broken Son

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 893.5 MB
Duration: 00:24:10

Actors: Helena Price

After my girlfriend broke up with me, mom was there to help relieve some of my sexual tension. I woke up to her rubbing her pussy while stroking my hard cock. But I didn't mind when mommy climbed on top and grinded her cunt on me! Mom's bush was so sexy, I love to pound her tight wet hole. I bend her over and fuck her doggystyle, admiring her perfectly plump ass while I make her pussy cum all over my dick. I couldn't hold my load any longer, so I fuck my slutty mom till I cum deep into her cunt!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/6qo78c551gfn
CurlyS22S
Added: Jan 08, 2023 1:15 am
Harley Ann Wolf (Would It Be Crazy To Fuck My Sister? / 5/7/17)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 536.7 MB
Duration: 00:13:58

Actors: Harley Ann Wolf

Ever since my girlfriend of almost 5 years broke up with me, I haven't been able to get much action. Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking for another relationship. Especially after the last girl stomped all over my heart, I'm just looking for some fun here and there.Well, I found this super hot chick on this dating app all my friends suggested I use. She was so cute I had to send her a message!! Simone and I were messaging back and forth for a while and the conversation was extremely stimulating...It was impossible to fight the urge, but this girl made me rock hard. I don't know where my head was at, but I took a picture of my junk to send to her. Girls like getting dick pics, right? Us guys definitely enjoy receiving nudes from sexy women... Maybe I shouldn't send it, but what do I have to lose? It's not like I want to date this girl, I just want to fuck her!! Ok, fuck it, I'm sending it.Oh no, this is bad... Did I really just send that picture to my sister!? FUCK! No this is so bad, I can't let my sister see what my dick looks like, I know she'll tell mom and dad about this. I have to try and delete the picture message before she sees it!Perfect, my sis is sitting in the living room reading and her phone is right next to her. My heart sinks into my stomach when I sit on the end of the couch. Everything seems normal here, I guess she didn't look at her phone! Now I just have to distract her and grab her phone long enough to delete the dirty picture.But my sister is smarter than I thought she is. When I reach for her phone, she immediately becomes suspicious of me. I tell her "I like your phone case I want to get a closer look!" but she knows I'm full of . She opens up her phone and in complete shock, she asks me why I sent her that picture. I try to lie and cover it up, but she sees right through me. "Wait until mom and dad hear about this!!"I try to tell her that it was a huge mistake, I even offer up my allowance so she won't tell our parents about this incident. My sister surprises me and says she wants me to prove to her that that's my dick!What is going on here, this is totally crazy. My sister starts rubbing my chub through my pants and promises that if I give her what she wants, she won't tell! What is a guy to do, I give in and watch her take my hard on down her throat. I had no idea my sister was such a freak!!

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/fdxa3l4l3vgs
CurlyS22S
Added: Jan 07, 2023 10:57 pm
Gia Paige (The Jealous Brother / 20.02.2018)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.91 GB
Duration: 00:59:28

Actors: Gia Paige

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/pyg96mdhx46p
CurlyS22S
Added: Jan 07, 2023 8:39 pm
Eva Long, Makayla Cox - Son trained to Satisfy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 548 MB
Duration: 00:41:52

Actors: Eva Long, Makayla Cox

Part One
I come home to find my aunt and my mom sitting on the couch. When they call me in, my mom tells me she wants to talk to me about sex and since it's a little awkward, she brought my aunt.Part Two
My mom invites me into her room and says she knows it's early, but my aunt isn't here for my lesson yet. She says how she was jealous of all the attention I gave my aunt during our first "lesson" and that mommy needs attention too. I realize I am actually being trained to satisfy my mom and my aunt. It's going to be my responsibility to satisfy the women in the family

screenshotscreenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/97adheyq4x7h
https://filejoker.net/kvpihoo41fyp
CurlyS22S
Added: Jan 07, 2023 6:22 pm
Enora (Apprentie Osthéopathe sait donner de sa personne et de son cul pour satisfaire le patient)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 494.9 MB
Duration: 00:40:13

Actors: Enora

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/wi964pxap4pf
CurlyS22S
Added: Jan 07, 2023 4:05 pm
Emma Evins & Freya (Homeschool Sex Ed)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.97 GB
Duration: 00:45:33

Actors: Emma Evins & Freya

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/vjbis5e5qgp6
CurlyS22S
Added: Jan 07, 2023 3:05 pm
Elsa Jean, Alexis Fawx (Boyfriend Bait / 2016-08-19)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video Size: 1.99 GB
Duration: 00:40:58

Actors: Elsa Jean, Alexis Fawx

screenshot

Download :

https://filejoker.net/d03e17bndycj