Author
blackgreystar888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 18, 2024 1:46 am
Phoenix Marie, Ramon Nomar and Piper Perri. My Step-Mother is a Secret Sex Slave

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2015
Duration: 01:25:39
Size: 938.8 MB
Description: Innocent Piper Perri surprises her Step-Mother in the second family mansion, only to find Phoenix Marie is secretly serving her perfect slutty ass to the Butler behind closed doors. The Butler soon traps her curious young mind in a seductive game that ends with Piper tied up, almost split in half on his thick cock, with her depraved slave Step-Mother lapping at her trapped pussy that squirt again and again. This is Piper's introduction to taboo sexual service and a new life of submissive cock worship and anal fisting her Step-Mother's insatiable ass. Both women are tied tightly and used against each other in sadistic games of desire and punishment, competing and begging to be fucked and used in turn.

screenshot

HD video type: 540p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Phoenix_Marie_Ramon_Nomar_and_Piper_Perri._My_StepMother_is_a_Secret_Sex_Slave.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 18, 2024 1:51 am
Please Punish Us - Miss Sultrybelle

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Miss Belle, Gemma Irons (Irongemxxx), Ashley Benson
Production date: 2021
Duration: 00:24:42
Size: 442.7 MB
Description: Gemma and Ash are two of Miss Belle's best students. They have come to see her on their last day at high school. They have an unusual request for Miss Belle. They have never been punished due to their good behaviour and they want to know what it's like to receive severe punishment. Miss Belle warns them that it would be very painful with marks that would last a long time.They ask to receive 50 strokes as that is the most punishment. miss Belle has given to one of her students. Ash receives 50 with the prison reformatory cane and Gemma receives 40 with the prison reformatory cane and 10 with the Canadian prison strap.

screenshot

HD video type: 1080p
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Please_Punish_Us__Miss_Sultrybelle.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 18, 2024 1:57 am
Pocket Money

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2006
Duration: 00:40:09
Size: 477.5 MB

screenshot

HD video type: 576p
Video Format: AVI
Video: 720x576 (5:4), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual

Pocket_Money.avi
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 18, 2024 2:02 am
Polly Sunshine - Russian cutie fucked by 5 guys- double anal. 32490

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:56:07
Size: 2.01 GB

screenshot

HD video type: 720p
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Polly_Sunshine__Russian_cutie_fucked_by_5_guys_double_anal._32490.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 18, 2024 2:47 am
Popping

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2017
Duration: 00:07:57
Size: 474.1 MB

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Popping.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 18, 2024 6:03 am
Poppy

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Queensnake
Production date: 2011
Duration: 01:07:21
Size: 1.24 GB
Description: Just a short story about this outdoor session. It was about not only the pain but doing something bizarre.
I am very enthusiastic about stuffing my pussy with different kind of things especially with the bounties of the nature like beautiful wild flowers The huge red poppy fields always charmed me and I wanted to dive into that sanguine flower sea.
My wish came true when we drove home from our last trip and I spotted a poppy field next to the motorway. Fortunately the camera and my backpack with some bdsm accessories is always with us so we left the road and headed toward the red meadow.
Stuffing my pussy and decorating my tits and pussy with those silky red flowers was an interesting mix of bizarre creativity and pain.
In Persian literature, red corn poppy flowers are considered the flower of love so I hope it is forgivable that I took them home in my pussy. After getting home, I had a bath and pushed the beautiful flower bath ball out coloring the water reddish while the ball was falling into tiny parts. In that special floral bath, I started to play with myself using the water spout and the orgasms just came one after one.

screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Poppy.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 18, 2024 8:49 am
Presley Hart. Come to the Dark Side The Machines Welcome You

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Presley Hart
Production date: 2012
Duration: 00:17:49
Size: 653.8 MB
Description: Presley surprises us with her 180 from scared to eager. She lets us put her in her favourite position - pile driver - and fuck her tight pussy until she is dizzy. We do have to break out the Sybian to quell her pussy fire and finish the day with some nice squealing orgasms.

screenshot

Presley_Hart._Come_to_the_Dark_Side_The_Machines_Welcome_You.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 19, 2024 1:48 am
PUNISHED Stella

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Stella
Production date: 2016
Duration: 01:05:18
Size: 2.13 GB
Description: This young chubby beauty came to our studio as soon as she turned 18. She visited our studio to receive a well deserved punishment from Dr. Lomp. She has quite an innocent looking face, and we like to see her crying in pain.

screenshot

PUNISHED_Stella.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 19, 2024 1:50 am
Professional BODYBUILDER Helpless Her HUGE clit captured and bound, made to cum over and over

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: Oct 26, 2012
Duration: 00:20:21
Size: 855.3 MB

screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC

Professional_BODYBUILDER_Helpless_Her_HUGE_clit_captured_and_bound.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 19, 2024 1:51 am
Prisoner 777121 - Miss Sultrybelle

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Miss Belle, Gemma Irons (Irongemxxx)
Production date: 2021
Duration: 00:24:26
Size: 1.72 GB
Description: Gemma has been found guilty of shoplifting and she is taken by the new guard to correctional officer Belle for a 24 stroke caning. Due to the number of strokes Miss Belle lays in hard and leaves beautiful vivid stripes. Gemma is marked after only one stroke!The guard restrains Gemma and then counts after each severe stroke is administered. After the caning Gemma is led away by the guard to start her custodial sentence.There is a bonus interview with Holly and Gemma and also a bonus split screen section where yo see every stroke from the bottom cam and the face cam.

screenshot

Prisoner_777121__Miss_Sultrybelle.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 19, 2024 1:55 am
Proxy Paige oral Aorta and Owen Gray - Anal Acrobat Proxy Page shows House Slave How To Take it in the Ass. 31532

screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 01:14:50
Size: 2.31 GB

screenshot

Proxy_Anal_Acrobat_Proxy_Page_shows_House_Slave_How_To_Take_it_in_the_Ass._31532.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 19, 2024 3:02 am
Raven's Playground

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Veronica Blue, Master Jacob
Production date: 1999
Duration: 01:13:51
Size: 553.6 MB
Description: Raven likes to be dominated from time to time, but.....she also likes to turn the page around, and brother beware if she gets you in her claws, or should we say under her whips.
Raven endured and enjoyed nipple clamps, whipping and flogging, cropping, play piercings and...oh yeah...... let's not forget the sparklers !!
Raven masturbated her slave as reward, gives him a superior blowjob but denies him a orgasm. She let's him fuck her in different positions and allows him to fuck her with a dildo. Then she makes him eat pussy, something she enjoys a little tooo much.
Other then the sex, there's whipping, femdom, nipple clamps and vibrators, and all that with this gorgeous creature named Raven.

screenshot

HD video type: 240p
Video Format: Windows Media
Video: 320x240 (4:3), fps, MPEG-4 Visual

Ravens_Playground.wmv
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 19, 2024 6:08 am
Ravyn Alexa Strict Restraints, Fucking Machine, And Delicious Torment

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Ravyn Alexa, The Pope
Production date: 15.12.2021
Duration: 00:49:58
Size: 3.58 GB
Description: Ravyn has dreamed of shooting for Kink but she had no idea what she was truly going to get when she arrived. She is tall and has legs for days so we stretch her over our bondage throne and then place Omega, the fucking machine, between her legs. Floggers on her sensitive flesh and mouse traps on her nipples prove to be a lot more challenging with Omega power fucking her little pussy and then the hitachi is added to deliver mind blowing orgasms. The next scene has Ravyn face down and ass up for optimal torment and orgasms. She leans into the pain and smiles; this is why she came here after all. Next is a heavy flogging scene as he punishes her hot body with relentless hits form the flogger. The suffering is almost more than she can bear so The Pope changes to orgasm overload to get her through the scene. As if she wasn't already in over her head, Ravyn came in asking for the vampire trap so she is pinned to the floor with steel restraints and wooden spikes. The anxiety that comes from this device is intense and to enhance suffering The sadistic Pope breaks out the cattle prod to teach his new toy a lesson in self control before making her cum one more time against her will. Welcome to kink Ravyn.

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Ravyn_Alexa_Strict_Restraints_Fucking_Machine_And_Delicious_Torment.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 19, 2024 9:11 am
Rebel Rhyder - The Cause

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Rebel Rhyder
Production date: 2019.07.10
Duration: 00:40:49
Size: 2.17 GB

screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

Rebel_Rhyder__The_Cause.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Apr 20, 2024 1:50 am
River Lynn - Smiling from Brutal Pain

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: River Lynn, The Pope
Production date: 26.02.2024
Duration: 00:45:10
Size: 855.8 MB
Description: River Lynn is a hungry submissive little slut with curves in all the right places. The Pope loves this sort of fresh meat. His dominant and sadistic brain salivates at the opportunity to restrain this sort of girl in cold metallic inescapable bondage. He starts River off in the Scavenger's Daughter which contorts her body into a painful forward bend. The Pope punishes his captive sex slave with brutal impact play, first with his giant hands and then with a heavy leather flogger. River grows increasingly aroused each time her body thumps from the punishment. Once her endorphins have been ignited, The Pope jams a vibrator onto Rivers wet pussy and coaxes several orgasms out of her little fuck hole. Next River is perched on top of a fuck bench and her legs and arms are restrained with cold steel pipes. With her ass on full display, The Pope has a field day spanking and flogging it until it is glowing a perfect shade of pink. But the searing pain only makes Rivers teeny pink pussy drip with desire. Every time The Pope probes his fingers into her cunt, he finds it wet and juicy. He begins to finger fuck his captive toy and deprives her of repeated orgasms. To end the day, River finds herself on her back with her legs bound to side with thick leather belts. The Pope applies cruel clover clamps to her nipples and pussy lips. He yanks and pulls on them until they tear off leaving the most sensitive parts of her body raw and tender. Breathless and panting from the pain, River is helpless when The Pope jams a Hitachi onto her sensitive clit and rips several continuous orgasms from her willing hole. River Lynn submits fully and is rewarded with the cruel intentions of a strict dom.

screenshot

HD video type: 480p
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

River_Lynn__Smiling_from_Brutal_Pain.mp4