Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 25, 2024 10:00 am
Alexxa Hell - Too bad with house chores
Cast: Alexxa Hell

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Mouth and ass fucking on my house slave. He deserved to get punished for doing his given chores badly

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:09:26
FileSize: 1.33 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Alexxa_Hell_Too_bad_with_house_chores.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 25, 2024 7:47 pm
Amazon Kimberly Kane, Kelly Devine and slaves
Cast: Kimberly Kane, Kelly Devine

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 720x408 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 01:03:30
FileSize: 783.5 MB

screenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Amazon_Kimberly_Kane_Kelly_Devine_and_slaves_1.wmv
Amazon_Kimberly_Kane_Kelly_Devine_and_slaves_2.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Mar 25, 2024 7:57 pm
Amber - Fucks A Betas Mouth With Feet
Cast: Amber

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Watch beautiful, radiant Amber dressed in a shiny body suit fuck her betas mouth. 12 minutes of watching her beauty and seeing her perfect princess feet. Her collared mutt is on his knees so weak for her. Licking her whole foot. choking on her whole foot. Sucking and licking her toes while Amber sits above him. Good Boy!!!!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:12:01
FileSize: 1.29 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Amber_Fucks_A_Betas_Mouth_With_Feet.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 25, 2024 8:37 pm
Amber - Old Beta Humiliated Over Lifetime Of Failure

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

It's just another day for a hot girl. Working out and taking cute pictures. I'm sitting on top of dink and I start asking him about his "dating history" LOL. This big fat dummy is like ancient and he claims he has been on THREE DATES!!! Obviously he's peaked my interest, like what girl in their right mind would EVER go on a date with Dink????? Dink begins to tell me about these girls in high school that he asked out. He describes them to me: what they looked like, their names, how the names are spelled, how he asked them out. I draw on dink with a sharpie while he tells me how he asked these girls out. (He never ACTUALLY went on dates with these girls, but had somehow worked up the courage to ask them out). As I continue investigating these encounters dink had with these girls, I start to get angrier the more he tells me. He claims to have asked these girls out IN PUBLIC.. IN FRONT OF PEOPLE!!!!!!!! I don't care if this was TWENTY YEARS AGO, dink needs to pay for what he did to these poor girls. I begin to yell at dink, getting in his face and slapping the **** out of him. I demand he apologize to each girl as I slap him repeatedly across the face. I explain to Dink the emotional damage he did to these girls, being a COMPLETE UGGO asking out pretty girls EW!!! A beta male should NEVER approach a hot girl and ask her out as if they have a chance.. AND IN FRONT OF PEOPLE????? That is UNFORGIVABLE! It's not fair to these girls that they had to endure dinks false confidence. Not only do I humiliate dink, I stand on top of him and stomp down as hard as I can. *Unfortunately stupid Lizzy was filming this clip and COMPLETELY missed the trample shot at the end. You can't even see my feet as I stomp down on this loser! Lizzy can't help it that she's so obsessed with me, but be certain she got a good beating when I found out she fucked this clip up so badly.

MediaInfo:
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:22:26
FileSize: 2.42 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Amber_Old_Beta_Humiliated_Over_Lifetime_Of_Failure.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 26, 2024 12:28 am
Amber and Lizzy - Red Bottom From Touching Red Bottoms
Cast: Worship Amber, Lizzy Lamb

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Amber, a Level 1 sorority girl, is the boss of Lizzy, a Level 2 sorority girl. Amber can assign tasks to Lizzy as needed to make Amber happier. Amber has 2 pairs of red bottoms purchased for her by a dumb dumb male, whose soles are dusty and dirty. Red bottoms should only be cleaned by the tongues of either the purchaser, a beta in chastity, or a simp vying for attention. Amber simply instructs Lizzy to go into the basement and use one of the slave's tongues to lick the red bottoms clean. Amber leaves the room to go find things she wants and add them to her Wishlist. When Amber leaves Lizzy is amazed at how beautiful and expensive Amber's red bottom shoes are. She holds them to her feet and Amber catches her in the act. "Those are mine Lizzy! Not yours! Mine!" Amber screams at the level 2. Amber pulls her by her ear to the living room where she puts her over her knee. Amber has the responsibility to train and punish Level 2 girls. Amber viciously spanks Lizzy with a hairbrush. The spanking is short but brutal. Lizzy is a crying mess. Amber is satisfied that Lizzy has learned an important lesson. Don't touch things that are mine!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:06:27
FileSize: 1.14 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Amber_and_Lizzy_Red_Bottom_From_Touching_Red_Bottoms.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 26, 2024 3:28 am
Amber Kneeling Mutt Gets Toe Suck And Foot Lick

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Fluffys presence is only ever needed if he is handing out his wallet or doing chores. He begs Amber for her attention all the time. So, Amber lets him worship her as she shops online. Its nice to include him in the shopping.. since he is the one paying for it anyways. LOL Watch this pathetic thing slurp on Ambers beautiful hot girl feet!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:11:33
FileSize: 1.24 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Amber_Kneeling_Mutt_Gets_Toe_Suck_And_Foot_Lick.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 26, 2024 5:49 am
Amber, Ava And Lexi - Triple Team Smother By Shiny Brats
Cast: Amber, Ava And Lexi

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

3 hot as hell Brat girls dressed in shiny body suits smother the fuck out this little beta bitch. He is strapped in and the girls are ready to dominate him to exhaustion. The feeling of helplessness fills his mind as his eyes bug out of his face while his head turns purple. They should just smother him til his head pops off cause he is so fucking ugly.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:14:53
FileSize: 1.59 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Amber_Ava_And_Lexi_Triple_Team_Smother_By_Shiny_Brats.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 26, 2024 10:09 am
Amber, Lexi, and Sablique - Three Girls Tease a Chastity Dweeb Complete
Cast: Amber, Lexi (aka Lexi Chase), Sablique

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Amber, Lexi, and Sablique have Danni locked in chastity. Danni begs to be let out of the device. The girls tell him that they will let him out if he passes a test. Sablique straddles Danni's face and squeezes his neck between her thighs. The test is that he must survive the scissorholds of all three ladies. Sablique shows the other girls how to do the hold. The girls giggle at how horrible it seems for Danni. Amber and Lexi can't wait to play! Amber's thighs are very strong. Danni cannot handle any of the girl's strength. The girls love watching the weak boy suffer! Lexi sits on Danni's face while Sablique gets him in the hold. Now he can't even breathe! Amber and Sablique get Danni in a double hold. Danni tries to endure all the pain so that he can be unlocked, but ultimately the girls decide that he does not pass. All three girls put their full weight on Danni, and he is truly fucked. The girls nearly end the poor little guy's pathetic life. The girls decide that they will keep Danni in chastity. They tease him by sitting on his face with their beautiful asses. Danni does not deserve to be let out of chastity! How does he not realize this yet? The girls make his chastity more and more uncomfortable by teasing him with their bodies. Danni looks like he wants to run away, but he won't go far with the device locked around his penis and no hope of ever getting the key.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:18:06
FileSize: 3.88 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Amber_Lexi_and_Sablique_Three_Girls_Tease_a_Chastity_Dweeb_Complete.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 26, 2024 8:28 pm
Anastasia Rose, Tina Lee Comet - The Lost Bet
Cast: Anastasia Rose, Tina Lee Comet

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Anastasia has to fulfill her loss to a bet that she made with Dixie for not getting a guy's phone number. When Dixie begins cashing in on the bet, Anastasia has some second thoughts but her closet submissive side gets the best of her and before she knows it Dixie has complete control over Anastasia's...

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:24:49
FileSize: 1.43 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Anastasia_Rose_Tina_Lee_Comet_The_Lost_Bet.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 26, 2024 9:28 pm
Andre Shakti - Flawless Servitude Andre Shakti Dominates & Fucks Davin Strong
Cast: Andre Shakti, Davin Strong

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Andre Shakti maintains extremely high standards for those that are wanting to serve and entertain her desires. Her submissive, the muscular Davin Strong, fulfills all of her cravings for sadism and pleasure to the highest degree of satisfaction. Andre sensually uses Davin's body to flog, cane, slap, peg and finally ride his rock-hard dick. For his reward, she milks every drop of cum out of his balls and feeds it back to him. Andre is lounging by the pool with her boots resting on the back of her servant, Davin. With the snap of her fingers, he knows to present her with her favorite snack. Andre decides she has gotten enough fresh air and demands that her stud submissive pick her up and carry her inside. Once in the dungeon, she rides his shoulders and orders him to jerk his cock while she squeezes his neck with her sexy thighs. At Andre's request, Davin sets her down on her feet and she proceeds to tie him up to the bondage post for some corporal punishment. While she flogs and canes him, she can't help but be delighted at the way his toned body absorbs the impacts of each strike. But Andre has an appetite for to use every part of Davin's body; so she bends him over a spank-bench and fucks his face and ass with a strap on. Now overwhelmingly aroused, she flips him over and rides his cock until she screams from the intensity of her orgasm. Finally, Andre shows her gratitude to her perfect submissive by stroking his dick until he blows a fat load.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:55:57
FileSize: 3.98 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Andre_Shakti_Flawless_Servitude_Andre_Shakti_Dominates_Fucks_Davin_Strong.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 27, 2024 12:19 am
Angel Lima - Fucking a boy's face
Cast: Angel Lima

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Angel Lima is excited and ready to cum in her slave boy. The hot goddess sits on his face and rides with sensuality, washing the guy's face with her delicious orgasm.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:35:20
FileSize: 2.01 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Angel_Lima_Fucking_a_boys_face.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 27, 2024 2:59 am
Angela Diabolo - The cock photographer

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:10:05
FileSize: 227.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Angela_Diabolo_The_cock_photographer.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Mar 27, 2024 5:20 am
Angelo Godshack - Fetish handjob in latex gloves

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Perfect sensual handjob. Cock oily massage until cumshot.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:08:35
FileSize: 807.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Angelo_Godshack_Fetish_handjob_in_latex_gloves.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 27, 2024 7:30 am
Anikka Albrite - Sexual Interrogation
Cast: Anikka Albrite

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:14:50
FileSize: 439.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Anikka_Albrite_Sexual_Interrogation.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 27, 2024 3:16 pm
Anny Aurora, Texas Patti - The Power Of Suggestion, Part 2 Anny Aurora & Texas Patti
Cast: Anny Aurora, Texas Patti

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

In Part 2 of Kink's exclusive, four-part series, "The Power of Suggestion," we enter the lives of Anny Aurora and Texas Patti. Anny and Texas have fallen into an online video rabbit hole looking for something to occupy them during Covid quarantine, and the good Reverend Tommy Pistol has presented them with an unusual, but seductive answer.they can join his cult and learn the secrets of the universe! But in order to be part of his exclusive family, they must first hand over some collateral - a video of their filthiest sexual fantasies! Kink viewers will be happy to learn that Anny knows how to be good and nasty to her little bitch, Texas. Even the good Reverend will be surprised! Anny pounces on Texas and immediately has her way with her. She orders her to strip down and crawl on the floor, leashed like a dog, before making her lie back, with her ass up on the couch. Anny fingers her pussy and vigorously rubs Patti's swollen clit. She pours oil onto Patti, then gets down to business, fucking her tight virgin ass with her fingers and then with toys. Patti's eyes roll back in her head every time she has an orgasm. Anny bends her over the couch so she can strap-on ass fuck her, making her cum even more. Featuring Femdom, bondage, spanking, dog collar, pussy fingering, vibrator fucking, anal, and a strap-on.

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:42:29
FileSize: 797.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Anny_Aurora_Texas_Patti_The_Power_Of_Suggestion_Part_2_Anny_Aurora_Texas_Patti.mp4