Author
blackgreystar888
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 20, 2024 2:57 am
Savannah Bond - Busty Blonde Savanah Bond Opens Her Asshole for Stud Doctor GP2246

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2022
Duration: 00:45:00
Size: 277.1 MB
Description: Savanah Bond is home alone and after fingering herself she just isn't satisfied. So, she devises a plan to get her stud doctor into her living room for a "check-up".

screenshot

HD video type: 240p
Video Format: MPEG-4
Video: 432x240 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Savannah_Bond_Busty_Blonde_Savanah_Bond_Opens_Her_Asshole_for_Stud_Doctor_GP2246.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 20, 2024 12:11 am
Sara Luvv - Office Fucking. 17.03.14

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Sara Luvv
Production date: 2014
Duration: 00:23:36
Size: 1.3 GB
Description: When Sara Luvv heard she reminds some fans of Amber Rayne she was cool with it. 'Amber is an awesome slut, especially with anal, I really look up to her for that and take it as a big compliment.' What a humble gal!

screenshot

HD video type: 1080p
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

Sara_Luvv_Office_Fucking._17.03.14.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 19, 2024 8:56 pm
Sapphire Astrea aka Sapphire LaPiedra - Shy Office Intern Sapphire Astrea Plucks Up The Courage To Seduce Hung Boss GP2900

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2024
Duration: 00:46:19
Size: 1.24 GB
Description: Busty intern Sapphire Astrea is making her boss a coffee when he walks in to find out what is taking so long. She is really shy but is drawn to Erik's confidence and power. He asks her to make a stronger coffee and afterward, this gorgeous girl heads back to her desk, completely distracted by her boss. She unbuttons her blouse and lifts up her skirt to masturbate. Climbing onto her desk, this naughty nympho toys herself with a glass dildo and quickly makes a move before she gets caught, forgetting her lingerie which she leaves behind. Erik walks in looking for his assistant and finds her bra and panties laying there so goes to investigate. Once he finds her, Sapphire soon gets the confidence to make her move and sucks on Erik's big cock before treating him to a tit job! They make their way back into the office and Sapphire gets her pussy and ass pounded in all sorts of positions!

screenshot

HD video type: 720p
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Sapphire_Intern_Sapphire_Astrea_Plucks_Up_The_Courage_To_Seduce_Hung_Boss_GP2900.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 19, 2024 7:33 pm
Sapphire Astrea aka Sapphire LaPiedra - Shy Office Intern Sapphire Astrea Plucks Up The Courage To Seduce Hung Boss GP2900

screenshotscreenshot

Size: 2.55 GB
Description: Busty intern Sapphire Astrea is making her boss a coffee when he walks in to find out what is taking so long. She is really shy but is drawn to Erik's confidence and power. He asks her to make a stronger coffee and afterward, this gorgeous girl heads back to her desk, completely distracted by her boss. She unbuttons her blouse and lifts up her skirt to masturbate. Climbing onto her desk, this naughty nympho toys herself with a glass dildo and quickly makes a move before she gets caught, forgetting her lingerie which she leaves behind. Erik walks in looking for his assistant and finds her bra and panties laying there so goes to investigate. Once he finds her, Sapphire soon gets the confidence to make her move and sucks on Erik's big cock before treating him to a tit job! They make their way back into the office and Sapphire gets her pussy and ass pounded in all sorts of positions!

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Sapphire_Intern_Sapphire_Astrea_Plucks_Up_The_Courage_To_Seduce_Hung_Boss_GP2900.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 19, 2024 7:27 pm

screenshotscreenshot

Size: 645.1 MB

screenshot

HD video type: 480p
Video: 848x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 19, 2024 5:48 am
Ryan Conner - My Foul Mouth Boss DEMANDS BBC Up Her Ass

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Ryan Conner
Production date: 2020.02.05
Duration: 00:53:37
Size: 1.54 GB
Description: I really love my job, but I hate my fuckin boss bro. Ever since I started working there, she's been making my life really difficult.I always get the extra tasks that nobody wants, my opinions get dismissed in meetings, and she makes these smart ass comments, like "of course YOU would think that." She I've caught her giving me weird looks over and over again. Something about her rubs me the wrong way.And now, I've been called in on my day off to deliver some stupid package to her at her house. All these interns and I'm the one who has to go straight from the gym, drive all the way across town to give a little package to Miss Conner. This woman has GOT to have something against me and I really wish I knew what it was.I can't imagine why she would be trying so hard to make me quit. I work hard all the time, I have a great resume, the projects I'm in charge of always do well. There's no reason she should be treating me like this. Could it be because...no. No. I refuse to believe that in this day and age THAT is the reason why she doesn't like me.Well one thing I know is that I'm sick of this treatment. I'm gonna deliver this package to her. But while I'm there, I'm not gonna hold my tongue. This has gone on long enough. That's right, I'm going to give Miss Conner a piece of my mind. And if she doesn't like it, too fuckin bad.

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Ryan_Conner_My_Foul_Mouth_Boss_DEMANDS_BBC_Up_Her_Ass.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 19, 2024 2:48 am
Romi Rain. Doctor Cum Control

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Romi Rain
Production date: 2015
Duration: 00:28:23
Size: 1.68 GB
Description: Dirty doctor Romi Rain loves taking a hands-on approach with all her male patients. Today she's teaching hung stud Mick Blue how to last longer in bed. She gives the patient an oily hand job and lets him fuck her throat, but he's not allowed to cum until she says so. Her big tits and nasty dirty talking make it hard not to blast her face with a big load, but Mick does just as his doctor orders. Pleased with his progress, she lets him fuck her hard and fast, but eventually she's too hot for Mick to handle. Romi scolds him for cumming on her ass, letting him know they still have a lot of work to do.

screenshot

Romi_Rain._Doctor_Cum_Control.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 19, 2024 12:14 am
River Lynn - My Boss Banged My Box 2

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2023
Duration: 00:31:34
Size: 370.3 MB

screenshot

Video: 854x480 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

River_Lynn_My_Boss_Banged_My_Box_2.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 18, 2024 8:45 pm
Richelle Ryan Cody Carter. Big tit Richelle Ryan fucks a co-worker and loves every minute of her pussy getting pounded

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Richelle Ryan
Production date: Apr 26, 2023
Duration: 00:44:30
Size: 548.5 MB
Description: Richelle Ryan just got fired. Not only did she not need the job, but she only took it to make her husband happy. She comes to find out that the only reason her husband wanted her to get the job was so he could have some side pussy while she was at work. Richelle decides to get back at her husband by fucking her nerdy co-worker until his cock explodes from fucking a MILF of her caliber.

screenshot

Video: 854x480 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

Richelle._fucks_a_coworker_and_loves_every_minute_of_her_pussy_getting_pounded.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 18, 2024 7:32 pm
Rachel RoXXX. Doctor Daydream

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Rachel RoXXX
Duration: 00:18:24
Size: 1.62 GB
Description: Two nurses stumble upon Mick Blue, the hardest working doctor in the hospital, taking a nap. They don't wake him, instead they wonder what he's dreaming about. The doctor is having a sex dream about Rachel Roxxx, the sexiest nurse in the hospital, seducing him in his sleep! The doc gives this naughty nurse the cock she's craving while she uses her sexy curves and sweet pussy lips to fuck him until his dream cums true!

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC

Rachel_RoXXX._Doctor_Daydream.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 18, 2024 7:28 pm
Rachael Cavalli - Family Favors Vol. 2 Scene 3

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Rachael Cavalli
Production date: 2020
Duration: 00:27:52
Size: 545.5 MB
Description: Failing his Econ class, Lucas agrees to be tutored by his slutty step-aunt, Rachael. However, he quickly learns that she is a lot more interesting than he even realized when she pulls out a paddle and demands he punish her for being such a bad teacher. Initially resistant, Lucas quickly comes around and before long his young cock is penetrating her nice, wet hole.

screenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC

Rachael_Cavalli_Family_Favors_Vol._2_Scene_3.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 18, 2024 7:25 pm
Pretty Patient Was Prepped By Nurse

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2014
Duration: 00:34:42
Size: 1.45 GB

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC

Pretty_Patient_Was_Prepped_By_Nurse.mov
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 18, 2024 8:40 am
Polly Pons & Martina Smeraldi - Interracial Doctors Office DP with Polly Pons and Martina Smeraldi GP2218

screenshotscreenshot

Production date: 2022
Duration: 01:15:02
Size: 2.48 GB
Description: After fooling around and pleasuring each other on the doctor's examination table, Polly Pons and Martina Smeraldi add Darrel Deep's BBC to the mix, before going on to let Vince and Kristof stuff their cocks inside of them too.

screenshot

Polly_Doctors_Office_DP_with_Polly_Pons_and_Martina_Smeraldi_GP2218.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 18, 2024 5:40 am
Peta Jensen. Clinic Cooch

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Peta Jensen
Duration: 00:27:12
Size: 1.6 GB
Description: Xander Corvus may think that he's just walked into a regular health clinic but nothing could be further from the truth. As he soon discovers, Nurse Peta Jensen runs a tight, perverted ship and it isn't long before she has her patient balls deep into her tight, wet pussy.

screenshot

Peta_Jensen._Clinic_Cooch.mp4
blackgreystar888
Added: Mar 18, 2024 2:38 am
Penny Barber - Training His Lazy Bitch Coworker 1080p

screenshotscreenshot

Actress name: Penny Barber
Production date: 22/01/19
Duration: 01:36:22
Size: 2.89 GB
Description: The office is on minimum staff for another few months until it's declared everyone can go back to work. Michael was selected to be one of the only two people to keep working in the office since he is the most productive and trustworthy employee in the company. However his coworker Penny was also picked and Penny does the minimum at work, especially when Roger the boss, that she has been flirting with SHAMELESSLY, is out of the office. Roger himself is gone for a few weeks and going to be promoted (mostly because of Michael's productivity)That is the reason Michael feels like he is definitely going to be the one to take Roger's place. Except Penny has different opinion. As she sits in her chair letting Michael do all work, she explains how she is SURE she has the promotion locked up. Michael has had enough and if she is going to be taking what he's worked for, the least he can do is give her some training.Michael offers Penny a beautiful expensive diamond topped pen as a gift for getting the promotion, it is so sparkly...Afterwards he can't help but comment on how Penny dresses slutty to the office, and for some reason her response is to show him what slutty really looks like. She then mindlessly masturbates while reciting a slutty mantra and enthusiastically masturbates.Since masturbating at the office Michael wants to join in but Penny is appalled, until she mindlessly begins stroking his cock and then enthusiastically begs to get covered in cum before going to her desk and finishing up both of their workloads while still dripping with cumThe Next day Penny is dressed more provocatively and gets furious when Michael comments on it again and again storms off to change to show him what slutty is. After mindlessly posing for him and being groped she mindlessly and then enthusiastically sucks his cock until her face is covered and her mouth is dripping with cum and she once more returns to finish their work.Roger is gone for good and Michael has the promotion, but Penny was promoted too, to being his special assistant. She now dresses appropriately to the office and willingly offers to suck his cock whenever he needs it. However when he wants to fuck her Penny thinks that is crossing a line but then she mindlessly lays on the desk and spreads her legs before enthusiastically begging to be fucked hard and used

screenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC

Penny_Barber_Training_His_Lazy_Bitch_Coworker_1080p.mp4