Author
PolarStar
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 20, 2022 5:12 am
Marilyn Johnson

screenshotscreenshot

Elias thought he finally had made it in life. He had always been a bit of a loser, especially with the ladies, but he did have parents with money so when he met a hot blonde who he thought liked him he got his mother to open up his trust fund and buy him a house for him and his new bride. His wife Marilyn told him she would only marry him if he bought her a nice house and she could quit her job at the nail salon. So he did. Well marital life is not so blissful because as soon as she had married him and moved in the cheating began. At first she would sneak out to do it. But he did not see it so he could look the other way. Even when she came home at night he could smell the drying semen encrusted on her panties and caked around her mouth. But now she has taken it a step further and actually demands he leave the house so she can have a lover over. No sirree. He is staying right where he is. His mom bought him this house so he is not going anywhere. Well fine, she says. Then you can watch cause I need a real man in my cunt. Soon a muscular MMA fighter comes strolling in and immediately Marilyn has his rock hard and massive cock in her mouth. Elias is powerless to do anything. Really what can he do. This big black man could kick his ass or perhaps do terrible prison style sexual things to him. No, it is the plight of the white man to just sit there and take the debasement and humiliation of his white wife being fucked in front of him. Oh and it is a fucking indeed that she takes. Moaning and writhing on that giant dark meat she is like a woman possessed. She hurls insults between orgasms as it is obvious the more he whines and cries the more she cums. Are his tears the lubricant of her pleasure? Then as she takes a facial of steaming hot semen all over her face she makes him lick it off so he can take her out to an expensive dinner. Will Elias also be treating her lover to a meal as well? Table for three.

Genre: Gonzo Hardcore All Sex IR

Cast: Marilyn Johnson

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 59.940 fps || Format AVC

Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:35:47
FileSize: 2.54 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Marilyn_Johnson_Marilyn_Johnson.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 20, 2022 12:12 am
Marica Hase (From on the Lap to on Her Back )

screenshotscreenshot

Marica Hase loves being on Jax Slayher's lap. The chemistry between these two is fire. Watch as Jax pounds Marica like never before.

Genre: Gonzo All Sex Hardcore IR Anal

Cast: Marica Hase

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:30:38
FileSize: 1.74 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Marica_Hase_Marica_Hase.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 19, 2022 2:08 pm
Maitland Ward & Kayden Kross - Mistress Maitland 2: Delegate

screenshotscreenshot

Maitland finds herself uncoupled from Markus and now in need of a delegate, someone with a firm hand and a sense of her own ceiling. Part 3 of 4

Genre: Interracial, Big Tits, Redhead, Gonzo, Hardcore, Blowjob, All Sex

Cast: Maitland Ward & Kayden Kross

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:55:17
FileSize: 4.68 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Maitland_Ward_Kayden_Kross_Mistress_Maitland_2_Delegate_Maitland_Ward.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 19, 2022 6:35 am
Madi Collins - Petite Madi Collins Takes A Monster Dick Stuffing

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Big Dick, BBC, IR, Redhead, BDWC

Cast: Madi Collins

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 29.970 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:41:48
FileSize: 2.95 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Madi_Collins_Petite_Madi_Collins_Takes_A_Monster_Dick_Stuffing_Madi_Collins.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 19, 2022 1:33 am
Lulu Chu - Cock on the Line

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Facial, All Sex, Asian, IR, Blowjob

Cast: Lulu Chu

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:27:21
FileSize: 751.9 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Lulu_Chu_Cock_on_the_Line_Lulu_Chu.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 18, 2022 11:03 pm
Lucy ( PAWG Will To Take It In Her Ass)

screenshotscreenshot

Hot New Scene Lucy CastingCouch-HD !!!

Genre: Gonzo Hardcore All Sex IR Anal

Cast: Lucy

Duration: 00:53:39
FileSize: 2.37 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Lucy_Lucy.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 18, 2022 6:03 pm
Lolly Dames - He Stretches My Wife Out Better

screenshotscreenshot

My gorgeous hotwife Unicorn maxed out one of my credit cards while she was shopping again, I'm such an idiot! She was not pleased and apparently some young stud came to her rescue. To teach me a lesson about paying my bills on time & humiliate me in the process, my wife shows me how she consoled herself with her new friend. She took out his massive black cock and gave him a sloppy blowjob while demanding I watch the whole thing. He played with her huge tits before she sat down on his fat dick and rode all her anger out on top of him. He pounded her MILF pussy in missionary til she orgasmed and then shot his load inside her for a creampie finish. I guess this means I should keep up with my credit card bills?? Another day, maybe.

Genre: Blowjob, IR, Blonde, BBC, Interracial, Hardcore, Fake Tits, Creampie, Big Tits, Tattoo

Cast: Lolly Dames

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 3840x2160 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 30.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:25:09
FileSize: 2.66 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Lolly_Dames_He_Stretches_My_Wife_Out_Better_Lolly_Dames.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 18, 2022 7:58 am
Lily Lou - Eager

screenshotscreenshot

Lily looks innocent, but she's been with all kinds of guys. A sweet hedonist with an open mind, a fun attitude, and curves that look luscious in lingerie, Lily is up for adventure. even if she won't be able to see it coming.

Genre: Interracial, Bubble Butt, All Sex, Blowjob, Small Tits, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Gonzo

Cast: Lily Lou

Duration: 00:24:28
FileSize: 2.12 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Lily_Lou_Eager_Lily_Lou.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 18, 2022 5:27 am
Lily Lou - Eager

screenshotscreenshot

Lily looks innocent, but she's been with all kinds of guys. A sweet hedonist with an open mind, a fun attitude, and curves that look luscious in lingerie, Lily is up for adventure. even if she won't be able to see it coming.

Genre: All Sex, Gonzo, Bubble Butt, Interracial, Small Tits, Blowjob, Natural Tits, Hardcore

Cast: Lily Lou

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:24:28
FileSize: 1.42 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Lily_Lou_Eager_Lily_Lou.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 18, 2022 2:56 am
Lilly Bell & Laney Grey - For Business Purposes

screenshotscreenshot

Lilly and Laney have it all figured out: they're making good cash as cam girls. but they want life-changing money, and their fans have a demand. So if these luscious online performers are going to give the people what they want, they'll need a threesome with a guy who can give them both a workout.

Genre: Blonde, Gonzo, Small Tits, Blowjob, All Sex, Threesome, Interracial, Hardcore

Cast: Lilly Bell & Laney Grey

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 23.976 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:38:58
FileSize: 2.27 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Lilly_Bell_Laney_Grey_For_Business_Purposes_Lilly_Bell.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 17, 2022 9:55 pm
Lexi Grey ( Painful Anal & Oral Initiation For A Good Lil Girl!)

screenshotscreenshot

Good lil girls like to make men happy. Lexi is a really good lil girl. So of course she wanted to make me happy. So she let me touch her. She knows touching her makes me happy. But it wasn't enough. I wanted more and I dont think she wanted to give it to me. And that made me angry. So I hit her.I think that changed her mind. Because then she said I can have anything I wanted. I didn't want to be greedy tho. So I only took 2 things. 1st was her wet whore throat. She ate up all my BBC to make me happy. She even ate my asshole because that's what good girls do.And the 2nd thing? What do u think? Her sweet virgin pussy? No, not yet. Thats for her husband when shes old enough, I'm not a monster! I took her young, tight virgin asshole.It was so tight. Felt like nothing had ever been in there. Which makes since for such a young slut. I had to force my fat, thick bbc in there. Stretch her open. RIP her open And that made her cry. Sweet, sweet tears. Music. So i went harder, deeper. She needed to be stretched. She needed to be trained. So she can keep pleasing men like the good girl she is.

Genre: Gonzo Hardcore Deepthroat Gagging IR Rimming Anal

Cast: Lexi Grey

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1920x1080 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:35:13
FileSize: 3.42 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Lexi_Grey_Lexi_Grey.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 17, 2022 7:25 pm
Lena Paul & Laney Grey (Come First)

screenshotscreenshot

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Lena as a couple navigates a complex experience.

Genre: Interracial, All Sex, Big Tits, Hardcore, Blowjob, Creampie, Natural Tits, Blonde, Gonzo, Threesome

Cast: Lena Paul & Laney Grey

Duration: 00:34:13
FileSize: 1.01 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Lena_Paul_Laney_Grey_Lena_Paul.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 17, 2022 4:54 pm
Lena Paul & Laney Grey - Come First

screenshotscreenshot

First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Lena as a couple navigates a complex experience.

Genre: Gonzo, Blonde, All Sex, Interracial, Big Tits, Blowjob, Hardcore

Cast: Lena Paul & Laney Grey

Duration: 00:34:13
FileSize: 2.94 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Lena_Paul_Laney_Grey_Come_First_Lena_Paul.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 17, 2022 11:52 am
Lauren Pixie & Dredd

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Blonde, Hardcore, Interracial, All Sex, Rimming, Bubble Butt, Big Tits, Blowjob

Cast: Lauren Pixie

Duration: 01:00:36
FileSize: 2.6 GB

screenshot

Download video film
Lauren_Pixie_Dredd_Lauren_Pixie.mp4
PolarStar
Added: Feb 17, 2022 4:20 am
Lauren Phillips - Please Hire Me 3

screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Big Tits, Hardcore, Blowjob, Redhead, Interracial, Cowgirl, Gonzo, All Sex, Anal

Cast: Lauren Phillips

Extension: mp4 || Resolution: 1280x720 (16:9) || Frame Rate: 25.000 fps || Format AVC

Duration: 00:35:16
FileSize: 600 MB

screenshot

Download video film
Lauren_Phillips_Please_Hire_Me_3_Lauren_Phillips.mp4