Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 18, 2024 7:27 am
Marica Hase & Anna De Ville. 2 Whores in Predicament Bondage, Tormented and Made to Lick Pussy
Cast: Marica Hase & Anna De Ville

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Take bondage legend, Marica Hase, and put her with a bondage newbie, Anna DeVille and tie them together a make them pleasure each other as they are being tormented. This sounds like enough, but we continue the process throughout the entire day. the bondage gets to be more grueling and the suffering is increasing with every scene.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:30:55
FileSize: 1.11 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Marica_Hase_Anna_De_Ville._2_Whores_in_Predicament_Bondage.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 18, 2024 9:08 am
Maia Davis - Meet the Prowler Pt. I
Cast: Maia Davis

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Southern California is full of lovely, independent ladies. Such is the case with Maia, a dazzling, young blonde, out for a leisurely jog. After a nice workout, she comes home to her quiet abode for a little cool down time. Unbeknownst to her however...there's somebody else inside. A cool, refreshing drink is just the ticket on a hot day. And then maybe a shower...and as she makes her way to get freshened up, the stranger springs...What happens next is a whirlwind of events as Maia finds herself in this intruder's grip. She knows not who this madman is, but she has a feeling that she had better comply...

MediaInfo:
Duration: 01:02:44
FileSize: 697.4 MB

screenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Maia_Davis_Meet_the_Prowler_Pt._I_1.mp4
Maia_Davis_Meet_the_Prowler_Pt._I_2.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 18, 2024 9:18 am
Maia Davis 2012

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Stunned and bewildered, Maia still isn't quite sure what's happening. She's led to the bedroom where she's tossed on the bed. Once on her back, the rough fucking resumes. Our Prowler needs a rest though, this B and E stuff is exhausting. He brandishes a vibrator and smashes it against her clit. Try as she might, Maia is no match for this ceep and the lunatic has his way. After he has had his fill, he secures her to the bed. And just as suddenly as he appeared, the Prowler is gone...(SHOOTID: MAI_050812)

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:26:14
FileSize: 197 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Maia_Davis._2012.05.18.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 18, 2024 9:28 am
Maitresse Madeline, Simone Sonay. MILF Destroyed Filthy Milfy Mommy Cunt
Cast: Maitresse Madeline, Simone Sonay

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Perverse employment recruiter Maitresse Madeline dominates desperate MILF housewife Simone Sonay in this extremely sexy lesbian BDSM fantasy! OTK spanking, pussy licking, ass licking, fisting, strap-on anal, large butt plug, whipping and caning!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 01:08:25
FileSize: 2.43 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Maitresse_Madeline_Simone_Sonay._MILF_Destroyed_Filthy_Milfy_Mommy_Cunt.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 18, 2024 9:38 am
Marcelina filthy dirty feet licking. 12
Cast: Marcelina

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Marcelina, known to you from various foot this time decided to walk barefoot abandoned, neglected buildings, and then use her tongue to clean everything that has stuck to her soles during this time.This girl is not afraid of anything!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:12:56
FileSize: 232.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Marcelina_filthy_dirty_feet_licking._12.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 18, 2024 9:48 am
Top Dollar Lavender

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

RealTimeBondage means never knowing what comes next. It is so unpredictable that Calico is nervous and she is not even the "bitch du jour" today. Today is the day to focus on Lavander, and the members are more than happy about it. Lavander will suffer sweetly and beg for more. She has been well trained for just this kind of torment. The members request whatever their hearts desire and Lavander fulfills each of those wishes in turn. She strips and dances, suffers and screams, fucks, sucks and cums on command because she knows that failure is going to cause her much more pain than compliance. Even when the members start asking her embarrassing questions, Lavander would not dare to hold out on them. The threat of a few painful electrical shocks is enough to loosen her tongue.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:44:54
FileSize: 1.15 GB

screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Download file Filejoker:
March_12_2010_Top_Dollar_Lavender_1.mp4
March_12_2010_Top_Dollar_Lavender_2.mp4
March_12_2010_Top_Dollar_Lavender_3.mp4
March_12_2010_Top_Dollar_Lavender_4.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 19, 2024 8:25 am
Melody Marks Tricked into Tight Bondage
Cast: Star Nine, Melody Marks

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Poor gullible Melody Marks . I've asked her over to "help me with something". She's confused by all the rope, but she still lets me tie her up nice and tight. I ask her to show me how much she can struggle in my super tight ropes. She can barely move a muscle.I strap a bit gag tightly in her mouth, now she can barely talk. I wrap her hands up with microfoam tape, ensuring she couldn't escape even if she tried. I squeeze her tight and feel her struggling in my arms before wrapping microfoam tightly around her gagged mouth.Is it time to reveal my true intentions? I've tricked Melody into tight bondage, and now I'm going to turn her into my happy little slave girl. She's not in love with the idea at first, but once I start tugging on her strategically knotted crotch rope she begins to warm to the idea. She's disappointed when I leave, but quickly learns to amuse herself, pumping her hips and thrusting up against her tight crotch rope.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:20:36
FileSize: 1.53 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Melody_Marks_Tricked_into_Tight_Bondage.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 19, 2024 9:45 am
May 1, 2009 - Randy Spears, Winter Sky, Krissy Lynn

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:48:49
FileSize: 585.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
May_1_2009_Randy_Spears_Winter_Sky_Krissy_Lynn.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Apr 19, 2024 9:55 am
May 14, 2011 Mei I Please You Mei Mara, Intersec Crew

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Mei Mara has seen our whole crew before but she has never dealt with our membership. She freely admits that they scare the crap out of her. Even though she knows she is dealing with some of the most perverse minds out there her list of hard limits and caveats boils down to a desire to survive this encounter. With such a long list of options the members were all but too ready to fire off their sadistic demands. They have a great new game for her to play and that is just the beginning.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:51:03
FileSize: 574.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
May_14_2011_Mei_I_Please_You_Mei_Mara_Intersec_Crew.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 19, 2024 10:05 am
May 16, 2014 - Lorelei Lee and Darling
Cast: Darling, Lorelei Lee

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Darling returns for a very intense lesbian BDSM experience with Lorelei Lee including lesbian bondage, fisting and anal fucking!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:56:35
FileSize: 2.02 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
May_16_2014_Lorelei_Lee_and_Darling.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 19, 2024 10:15 am
May 20, 2010 Hoisted Sybil Hawthorne

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Real Time Bondage has a great tradition to uphold, going all the way back to the days of Insex. Live feeds are a grueling ordeal that will push the subject to the brink of their limits. Sybil Hawthorne, like so many before her, has come to us so that her mind and her body can be broken. There are so many handlers and so many member requests but Sybil is going to do her best to satisfy every whim they have. Claire Adams, Sister Dee, Damon Pierce and, of course, PD are the instruments of her subjugation. Bronte just watches on with a curious horror, anxiously awaiting her own turn. The twisted minds produce intense treatments and predicaments. Normally a caning is hardly enough to make Sybil beg for a break, but these are not normal circumstances. She is on her toes and whenever she rests on her heels there is a nasty shock in store for her. She is a crier, there is no doubt about that, but she will do anything to satisfy her audience. When she hangs her entire weight from her hair they show their approval and she shows how much she craves it. Anything they want to see, she will do.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 01:31:21
FileSize: 1 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
May_20_2010_Hoisted_Sybil_Hawthorne.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 19, 2024 10:25 am
May 5, 2010 - Veronica Avluv

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Veronica fucks the little guy for one last machine romp in this five part series.
For all of you who watched the live show, you know that Veronica is literally a machine herself - fucking until even the crew can't keep up.
This last scene was shot after the live camera stopped rolling so here is the first look at her ravaging the Little Guy and getting spanked by the Spanking machine.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:14:06
FileSize: 169 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
May_5_2010_Veronica_Avluv.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Apr 19, 2024 10:35 am
May 7, 2014 - India Summer
Cast: India Summer, John Strong, Karlo Karrera, Ramon Nomar, Toni Ribas, Barry Scott

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Investigative reporter India Summer will go all the way for a story, but how far is that? When she discovers a local sex club is training sex slaves, she will find out! In order to get the inside scoop, she volunteers as a trainee. Rough Sex, Squirting, DP, FIRST EVER Double anal, Bondage, Corporal, & Bukkake!!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 01:20:26
FileSize: 2.86 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
May_7_2014_India_Summer.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 20, 2024 10:31 am
Milcah Halili - Cinched

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Milcah Halili is a really fine piece of ass. In their tank top, tiny pencil skirt, and spike heels, they are completely irresistible to Matt Williams and all of his sick fantasies. He already has a rope around Milcah's neck to start out, and he is only going to push it farther as time goes on. He gets Milcah into a squatting position and ties their thighs to shins so that Milcah's legs are stuck fully bent and spread apart, then ties arms behind their back in a brutal strappado. After that he is free to do whatever he wants with Milcah.Matt pushes Milcah off their feet and onto their ass. Then he takes out a flogger and starts beating Milcah's perky little tits with it. Milcah doesn't respond to it much in the beginning, but with each lash of the many tails, Milcah squirms and whimpers a little more. But Matt decides he doesn't really need to hear them whimper and the shaking does enough for him, so he sticks a black ball gag in Milcah's mouth to shut them up and then picks up a cane and carries on with his work. He strikes it against their feet, thighs, and pussy. If Milcah could cry out they would but instead they just wriggle with discomfort as he abuses that tight little body.After that, Matt decides it's time for Milcah to cum for him in the most outrageously overwhelming way possible. He sits Milcah down on top of the sybian, the most powerful vibrator of which we are aware, and ties them down there so that they can't squirm away. Then he turns it on to high power. He takes the flogger back out and beats Milcah's breasts with it as they sit there cumming over and over again, and when that isn't enough he brings out the whip and gives them some lashes right across their chest. Milcah will be lucky if they're able to get up off the floor when he is done with them.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:39:02
FileSize: 2.08 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Milcah_Halili._Cinched.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Apr 20, 2024 11:52 am
Mina K - Tits Tenderized More