Author
WildAngel
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 06, 2022 6:27 am
Elektra Rose - Elektra Rose's Second Appearance

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Elektra Rose
Genre: Swallow, Shaved, Facial, Brunette, GangBang, IR, Creampie, Big Tits, Big Booty, Tattoos
Performer of the role: If you're a business owner, you know finding help in this day and age is tough. Really tough. If you don't believe me, just take a look at Elektra Rose. She's a waitress at a small sandwich shop...and she loves her customers. Especially her African-American customers! The problem? They're not "her customers" -- they're the boss's customers -- and Boss Man isn't happy. In fact, today's might be Elektra's last day on the job. "Please sir, don't fire me! I'll do whatever it takes to keep my job!" Even though she's never experienced the thrill of a gang bang, Elektra's a slut for the black man! The Bulls know this. So, lock the front door, pull the window shades, and put this Snowbunny Slut to the test! The Bulls are gonna run a train, and they're gonna warm up by using Elektra's eager mouth. After they're done skull fucking her, The Bulls are going to pull her waitress skirt up over her full hips and bend her over one of the tables. After the doggy train, the fellahs lay Elektra down on her back, where two of the Bulls unload directly into her pink cunt. "But I'm not on birth control!" No matter! There's one more load tossed on her face, before she swallows a couple more. Oh...and if you're wondering, Elektra kept her job

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:32:19
FileSize: 2.29 GB

Download file FJ:
Elektra_Rose._Elektra_Roses_Second_Appearance_Elektra_Rose.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 06, 2022 3:57 am
Dava Foxx - GangBang Big Black Cock

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Brunette, Creampie, IR, Tattoos, Big Black Cock, MILF, Facial, Pantyhose, GangBang, Swallow, Cougars, Big Tits
Performer of the role: Dava Foxx has a deep, dark fantasy, and it's about to become her reality! Dava works at a black-owned bar, and she loves it! The crowd is great, as are her co-workers. They're all handsome, too. This is where her fantasy kicks in. The one she doesn't really want anyone to know about: Dava Foxx wants a train run on her. You know...a good, old-fashioned gang bang. She's never experienced a bunch of Bulls fucking her, so here's her plan: slack off a little at work; have management call a meeting...and in that meeting, she'll make her move. Dava's not sure how it's going to go down, but wouldn't you know it -- before the meeting is over, Dava is on her knees with her cheeks stretched by BBC! The Bulls then bend her over a bar stool and run their train on her fine, white pussy...doggy style! Soon, they toss her over on one of the DJ's speakers, where they continue smashing her already-swollen pussy. That's about the time two of the Bulls dump their seed deep inside Dava. It doesn't end there: Dava will swallow a huge load right before two more Bulls spray her face down in jizz. Dava's very first interracial gang bang is a huge success...and you know what? Something tells it saved her job, too!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:32:04
FileSize: 2.27 GB

Download file FJ:
Dava_Foxx_GangBang_Big_Black_Cock_Dava_Foxx._GangBang_Big_Black_Cock.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 06, 2022 1:27 am
Dap Destination with Maxim Law No Pussy, Balls Deep Anal, DAP, Big Gapes, swallow GIO760

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Maxim Law, Neeo, Thomas Lee, Angelo, Mark Dozer
Genre: Gangbang, A2M, Gape, Anal, DAP, Big tits

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:47:49
FileSize: 1.57 GB

Download file FJ:
Dap_Destination_with_Maxim_Law_No_Pussy_Maxim_Law_Neeo_Angelo_Thomas_Lee.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 05, 2022 5:54 pm
Czech Wife Swap 7 - Part 1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Group, All Sex
Performer of the role: This WifeSwap will be in the newspapers for a long time. We have a nice, explosive company. A frigid housewife Jana and her always horny husband Petr. The other couple a mature nymphomaniac and her chatty boyfriend Martin.
Jana is always cleaning the apartment to avoid fucking Petr, Martin doesn't stop talking, because he cannot fully satisfy Lucka's needs. What a family.
As soon as they swapped Lucka and Petr started fucking. The blonde nympho prefers fucking to cooking- no dinner but a wild fuck. They will definitely get along.
What about the other household? Jana is cleaning the place and Martin is talking. Un-fucking-believable!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:35:47
FileSize: 546.3 MB

Download file FJ:
Czech_Wife_Swap_7_Part_1_Czech_Wife_Swap_7._Part_1.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 05, 2022 3:24 pm
Czech Mega Swingers 20 - Part 8

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: All Sex, Group
Performer of the role: CzechMegaSwingers is the ultimate group fuck! This is beyond the wildest imagination! Everybody is fucking everybody. Amazing inexperienced 18 years old, beautiful and experienced mature women. Busty and flat, whores and good girls. Pick one of fuck them all! Drunk host gets whipped by a fat cock and a group of guys give her a cum bath. She deserves it, that cheeky bitch! The most beautiful girl in the house is surrounded by guys fucking her from all directions and the busty princess ends with cum on her ass and belly. Beautiful! The biggest fuck party is here! Join us and have some fun.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:13:21
FileSize: 393.3 MB

Download file FJ:
Czech_Mega_Swingers_20_Part_8_Czech_Mega_Swingers_20._Part_8.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 05, 2022 12:53 pm
Czech Home Orgy 10 - Part 9

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Performer of the role: Czech bitches and free drinks! The real home orgy is even wilder! Time for some deepthroat. Girls are competing, everybody wants to swallow the biggest cock and lick the balls. Wicked! Busty model has the deepest throat, fucks like crazy and squirts like a fountain. What a talented slut. Blonde princess blows everything hard and the lovely ginger is only one step behind her. There are so many horny pussies that the entire floor is wet. Drunk brunette is teasing and sucking dicks. Hungry girls are fed by cum served right into their mouths. Fuck, drink, swallow, repeat. That's how we like to party here. Have fun!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:13:06
FileSize: 197.9 MB

Download file FJ:
Czech_Home_Orgy_10_Part_9_Czech_Home_Orgy_10._Part_9.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 05, 2022 7:51 am
Czech Harem 9 - Part 3

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Performer of the role: Czech harem has turned into a pussy party! Two guys and twenty horny divas. This is a dream come true, right guys? There are lines for the cocks, girls are more impatient than on Black Friday. Three girls are so horny they had to help themselves while the group of horny MILFs attacked the guys. Every minute there is another pussy riding a fat cock. You won't believe your eyes. Enjoy the orgasms of the beautiful student and the busty housewife. And they want more, look at those crazy nymphos. You have to see to believe.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:10:24
FileSize: 307.7 MB

Download file FJ:
Czech_Harem_9_Part_3_Czech_Harem_9._Part_3.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 05, 2022 5:19 am
Czech Harem 9 - Part 2

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:10:57
FileSize: 323.4 MB

Download file FJ:
Czech_Harem_9_Part_2_Czech_Harem_9._Part_2.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 05, 2022 12:18 am
Czech Fantasy 11 - Part 7

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:07:56
FileSize: 235.4 MB

Download file FJ:
Czech_Fantasy_11_Part_7_Czech_Fantasy_11._Part_7.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 04, 2022 9:47 pm
Czech Couples 32

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Performer of the role: Do you want to see a wild nymphomaniac? Let's come with us hunting for Czech couples. My lovely horny wife met this lovely middle-aged couple, a fantastic busty MILF immediately told us she was a nympho and needed sex at least seven times a day. This was easy, because she just wanted to fuck. We fucked on the parking lot behind the metro station. The bloke fucked my wife an I was balls deep in his wife. She was definitely the horniest woman I've ever met. She swallowed two cocks and even shoved my dick into her tight ass!!! In the end she swallowed every single drop of our cum. Czech anal massacre with a mature nymphomaniac!!!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:34:54
FileSize: 1.01 GB

Download file FJ:
Czech_Couples_32_Czech_Couples_32.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 04, 2022 7:16 pm
Czech Couples 30

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Performer of the role: Sun, water and fucking. Let's fuck somebody today, that's for sure! There was a lovely brunette and her boyfriend on the beach. Hey, we've got an offer for you! Tits out and lick my dick flavored ice cream. Oh my, she sucked like nobody else. Her boyfriend wasn't really excited but fucking my wife's throat calmed him down. I want to fuck! screamed my wife. I stuffed my cock into the most beautiful pussy ever and finally found out how princesses fuck. Let's take this pussy home, honey. I came all over her and that was just too much for her BF. Calm down, buddy, here is your money and fuck off. But you don't go anywhere and enjoy this spectacular show.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:40:02
FileSize: 1.17 GB

Download file FJ:
Czech_Couples_30_Czech_Couples_30.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 04, 2022 4:45 pm
Czech Couples 29

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Performer of the role: Sex and sport, that is the healthy and active life style. Me and my wife set off to get sporty and ideally laid. We met a cute blonde with boyfriend and they seemed like an ideal couple for sparing. What about earning by blowing? Money talks string and the athletic blonde showed me her sucking power after almost no convincing. And as for my wife, she is known not to refuse a cock. We fucked them both from behind and let me tell you, you don't see asses that fine every day. We fucked them like they were the last sluts and I was more than happy to feed this fitness princess my gluten free load. My wife got her share as well and she loved it.
Sit down and watch this sex for money with a young Czech couple. You don't want to miss this.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:41:05
FileSize: 1.19 GB

Download file FJ:
Czech_Couples_29_Czech_Couples_29.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 04, 2022 2:15 pm
Czech Couples 29

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Performer of the role: Sex and sport, that is the healthy and active life style. Me and my wife set off to get sporty and ideally laid. We met a cute blonde with boyfriend and they seemed like an ideal couple for sparing. What about earning by blowing? Money talks string and the athletic blonde showed me her sucking power after almost no convincing. And as for my wife, she is known not to refuse a cock. We fucked them both from behind and let me tell you, you don't see asses that fine every day. We fucked them like they were the last sluts and I was more than happy to feed this fitness princess my gluten free load. My wife got her share as well and she loved it.
Sit down and watch this sex for money with a young Czech couple. You don't want to miss this.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:41:05
FileSize: 631.4 MB

Download file FJ:
Czech_Couples_29_Czech_Couples_29.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 03, 2022 8:38 pm
Chantelle Fox assfucked by three guys & double penetration SZ1411

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot:
Chantelle Fox, Vinny, Mike Angelo, Marco Banderas

Genre: Toys, Gape, Big tits, Squirt, Gangbang, A2M, Anal, DP

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 50.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:41:17
FileSize: 1.37 GB

Download file FJ:
Chantelle_Fox_assfucked_by_three_guys_double_penetration_SZ1411_Chantelle_Fox.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 03, 2022 10:36 am
Bridgette B, Richelle Ryan, Sheridan Love - Dick in the Wall Part 1

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Bridgette B, Richelle Ryan, Sheridan Love
Genre: big boobs, big ass, brunette, vixen, big tits, shaved, big booty, milf, nice ass, group, big butt, game show, ass licking, blonde

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:24:45
FileSize: 366.5 MB

Download file FJ:
Bridgette_B_Sheridan_Love_Bridgette_B.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot