screenshot
WildAngel
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 10, 2022 7:03 pm
Maya Bijou - Classy Creampie

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Maya Bijou
Genre: Teen, Latina, Anal, Toys, Natural Tits, Stockings, Brunette, Creampie, Straight

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:46:40
FileSize: 1.21 GB

Download file FJ:
Maya_Bijou_Classy_Creampie_Maya_Bijou.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 10, 2022 2:02 pm
Mariah Leonne - Revealing Braces with a huge facial

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Mariah Leonne
Genre: facial, cumshot, pov, glasses, brunette, teen, blowjob
Performer of the role: As many now know, I have wanted braces for a very long time. Well... I finally have them and I have been excited to reveal them to you all. Someone requested a custom video of me acting innocent in my braces so we thought to combine the two and reveal them to the public at the same time. This is legitimately the first time with a cock in my mouth since having my braces done so I really didn't know how it would feel or if I could even do it. It begins by Josh wanting to show me how big his balls were... they were surprisingly big and I spend a while fascinated by them until I got a little excited and asked if I could play with them properly. I hadn't seen many balls first hand before this, but I knew they were big. The more excited I got, the more things I wanted to do. I hadn't had a penis in my mouth before but I'd seen how to do it from videos on the internet. I do my best to please my boyfriend while at the same time learning new things as I go. I've always wanted to know what cum tastes like so when he got close I dropped to the floor and opened my mouth. That's when I found out why his balls were as big as they were

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:09:43
FileSize: 1.04 GB

Download file FJ:
Mariah_Leonne._Revealing_Braces_with_a_huge_facial_Mariah_Leonne.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 10, 2022 11:32 am
Madison, Jadyn

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Madison, Jadyn
Genre: Deep Throat, Blonde, Toy Play, Black, Blowjob, Lesbian, Brunette, Threesome, Facial, Teen, Cum Swallowing, Doggy, Gagging, Anal Fail, Creampie, Cowgirl
Performer of the role: It's been a little while since we've had a good lesbian threeway, so we thought we'd bring in a couple of our most popular (and sexiest) girls to have a genuine pussy fest. Of course we have a great cock to go along with the action and our stud Vince was more than happy to bury his huge man-meat into not one, but two pussies for your viewing pleasure! Jadyn is a devoted lover of sweet young twats and actually prefers them to cock. She believes in the power of the tongue and after watching this sizzling video you'll see hers in very talented. She couldn't have a better partner than our kinky little subbie, Madison, who will do just about anything to get off. An added bonus is that this is her first ever lesbian experience, and one she won't soon forget! She told us she was nervous going in, but you'd never know that by the way she had her hands and lips all over Jadyn as soon as they got on the bed.
These girls were a match made in heaven and the juices were flowing early on as they sucked each others tits and pussies with abandon, getting hot and bothered and ready for more. And by more, we mean Vince's cock which was hard at attention from the show he'd been given. There's no doubt about it. these girls both love cock, and took him deep in their mouths to make sure he was rock hard for what was to cum.
As if that wasn't enough, they also made sure his ass was well taken care of by taking turns giving him sloppy rimjobs while the other had his cock buried to their tonsils!
Any mere mortal might have blown their load by then, but Vince was a pro and there was plenty of fucking left to do. Jadyn and Madison's pussies were dripping with excitement by then and ready to take some well deserved cock. And they didn't disappoint, being good girls and taking turns getting rammed and eating each others pussies in every conceivable position.
The action builds to what could be the hottest creampie we've ever seen on ExCoGi with Madison sucking the cum out of Jadyn's pussy before sharing his load in a big, wet, sloppy cum kiss. Madison must've found her calling because she had to go down one more time on Jadyn to make sure she didn't miss a single drop. Take our word for it fellas, if you enjoy yourself with these to kinky cum girls as much as they did, you're in for a wild ride!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:20:05
FileSize: 2.59 GB

Download file FJ:
Madison_Jadyn_Jadyn_Madison.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 10, 2022 6:29 am
Macy Meadows - Bound For Pleasure

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Macy Meadows
Genre: Blowjob, All Sex, Hardcore, Teen, Big Dick

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:41:28
FileSize: 1.52 GB

Download file FJ:
Macy_Meadows._Bound_For_Pleasure_Macy_Meadows.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 10, 2022 1:26 am
Luna Rival, Madeincanarias aka Mara Swan, Manu Swan - Amateur threesome with french teen friend that loves anal sex

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Luna Rival, Madeincanarias aka Mara Swan, Manu Swan
Genre: big natural tits, homemade, all sex, blowjob, handjob, POV, threesome, anal, lesbian, amateur couple, big dick, anal creampie

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:17:44
FileSize: 655.6 MB

Download file FJ:
Luna_Rival_Manu_Swan_Madeincanarias_aka_Mara_Swan_Manu_Swan_Luna_Rival.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 09, 2022 10:56 pm
Luna Rival

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: 2017.05.25
Genre: Casting, All Sex, Teen

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:26:15
FileSize: 2.23 GB

Download file FJ:
Luna_Rival_2017.05.25_2017._05._25.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 09, 2022 8:24 pm
Luna Corazon - Fishnet Delights

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Luna Corazon
Genre: Brunette, Footjob, Natural Tits, Anal, Ebony, Teen, Foot Fetish, Straight, Cum On Feet
Performer of the role: The smoking hot Luna Corazon craves a big hard cock to fuck her tight asshole! The young babe seduces Toby with her little cute feet, then she goes down on him and starts to suck him!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:32:45
FileSize: 759.6 MB

Download file FJ:
Luna_Corazon_Fishnet_Delights_Luna_Corazon.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 09, 2022 5:53 pm
Lucy Li - Sex Mad

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Lucy Li
Genre: Glamour Girls, Big Tits, Teen, 3some, All Sex

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:20:43
FileSize: 578.7 MB

Download file FJ:
Lucy_Li._Sex_Mad_Lucy_Li.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 09, 2022 3:21 pm
Lucy Cline - Skater Girl Swipes Right

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Lucy Cline
Genre: Teen, POV, Facial, Petite, Small Tits, Blowjob, Skinny, Hardcore, All Sex

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:27:54
FileSize: 1.05 GB

Download file FJ:
Lucy_Cline._Skater_Girl_Swipes_Right_Lucy_Cline.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 09, 2022 12:51 pm
Lovita Fate - I love watermelons

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Lovita Fate
Genre: Hardcore, Blowjob, Teen, All Sex

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:28:27
FileSize: 1.22 GB

Download file FJ:
Lovita_Fate._I_love_watermelons_Lovita_Fate.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 09, 2022 10:19 am
Lola Fae & Sara Jay Curious Teen Gets A Mature Romping

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Lola Fae & Sara Jay
Genre: Toys, Young, Big Tits, Lesbian
Performer of the role: Sara Jae is a family friend and tutor to the sexy teen, Lola Fae. She's cleaning up around her place and waiting for Lola to stop in. While she is straightening up, she finds Lola's phone and decides to snoop through it. She finds freaky sexual photos and slutty texts. Sara has a dirty mind herself, and is waiting for Lola to arrive. Lola shows up in her schoolgirl skirt, looking really sexy hot. She is a petite teen redhead with a killer body. When Sara confirms that Lola's mother will not be coming up to join them, she immediately informs Lola that she found her phone and went through it. She tells Lola that she isn't going to get away with being that vulgar. Just then she puts Lola up against the breakfast bar and lifts her skirt up. This gives you such a great view of Lola's tight ass and panties. She starts spanking Lola and it appears that this turns the dirty minded Lola on. Then, Sara drags Lola upstairs and strips her nude. Then she throws Lola on the bed and starts licking her pussy. Lola enjoys it so much that she is grabbing her own legs as they dangle in the air and are spread open with Sara chowing down on her box. Then Sara demands that Lola takes off her clothes. Goodbye blouse and pencil skirt! Hello, hot, mature, and horny woman! Now it's Sara's turn to get fingered and licked. Both women will need to drink water because of how wet they got during this romp.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:34:50
FileSize: 2.96 GB

Download file FJ:
Lola_Fae_Sara_Jay._Curious_Teen_Gets_A_Mature_Romping_Lola_Fae.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 09, 2022 7:48 am
Lina Luxa

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Lina Luxa
Genre: Teen, Shaved, Brunettes, Anal, Blowjob

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:27:12
FileSize: 1.17 GB

Download file FJ:
Lina_Luxa_Lina_Luxa_1.mp4
Lina_Luxa_Lina_Luxa_2.mp4

Screenlist
screenshotscreenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 09, 2022 5:17 am
Lily Rader - The Accident

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Lily Rader
Genre: Fetish, All Natural, Cum In Mouth, Taboo, Natural Tits, Nice Ass, Teen, Blonde, Hypno, Mind Control, Fantasy, Blowjob
Performer of the role: Rion makes a song on his tablet that controls women's thoughts and makes them become extremely aroused. After talking to his friend on the phone about it, he goes into the kitchen to make some food. His sister Lily, who is in the other room, is playing with her phone but the Wi-Fi is down and she can't go on the internet. She decides to go into Rion's room and grab his tablet to use for a little bit since he isn't there and not using it.When she gets back to get room, she notices a playlist called "Super Sexy Playlist". Finding it humorous that her brother has a playlist like that, she decides to see what's on it. Rion comes back from getting a bite and realizes his tablet is gone. Realizing his sister must've took it, he runs to her room before it's too late. But what he finds when he gets to her room is that his device works better than he could've imagined... but it accidentally happened to his sister.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:23:07
FileSize: 528 MB

Download file FJ:
Lily_Rader_The_Accident_Lily_Rader.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Feb 09, 2022 2:45 am
Lily Jordan & Charity Crawford - Blackmailed Lesbian Lovers Take Cock!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Lily Jordan, Charity Crawford
Genre: Shaved, Facial, Deepthroat, Blowjob, Teen, Cowgirl, Doggystyle, POV, Tiny, Brunette, Hardcore
Performer of the role: Lily Jordan and Charity Crawford are passionate lesbians with young, natural bodies. Hot-assed Lily and tall, pretty Charity tenderly kiss mouths and twats as their creepy landlord spies through the window. He breaks in with an eviction notice (rent is overdue) and blackmails the broke, shocked girlfriends; they call him disgusting (and worse), but they'll be homeless if they don't follow orders. They're made to suck balls and big cock, to lick and rim each other as he porks pussies. Charity is visibly horrified to take dick in her bald twat. Over their furious objections, the nasty creep jerks jism on the traumatized girls' faces.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:59:22
FileSize: 4.2 GB

Download file FJ:
Lily_Jordan_Charity_Crawford._Blackmailed_Lesbian_Lovers_Take_Cock_Charity_Crawford.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot