Author
WildAngel
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 26, 2022 4:39 pm
Tori Stone K Pure Passion - Tori

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Tori Stone
Genre: Cumshot, Tongue Fetish, Orgasm Deniel, POV, Blowjob, Orgasm Control, Cock Tease
Performer of the role: K Pure Passion - Tori (Part A)
here you see Tori the first time in front of a camera... she is absolutely amazing... well, she is young, looks so innocent, without experience ... but believe me, she´s a real cockteaser... and she makes you produce precum in masses...
K Pure Passion - Tori (Part B)
...your throbbing cock is pulsating... your dick is rockhard, veiny and starts thrashing around... but Tori keeps her speed slow... gives you only a short touch of her wet tongue or a tender kiss with her soft lips... feel the power of her sensual touch, which leads directly to an awesome explosion...

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:33:25
FileSize: 2 GB

Download file FJ:
Tori_Stone._K_Pure_Passion_Tori_Tori_Stone_1.mp4
Tori_Stone._K_Pure_Passion_Tori_Tori_Stone_2.mp4

Screenlist
screenshotscreenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 26, 2022 2:09 pm
Tiffany Nunez - Tiffanys Offer

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Tiffany Nunez
Genre: Masturbation, Car, Cum Shot, POV, Indoors, Finger Banging, Outside, Cheating, Couples Fantasies, Handjob, Blowjob, Amateur, Facial
Performer of the role: Long-haired Tiffany Nunez had all her stuff stolen while hitchhiking and is desperate for money to go back home. Thankfully, Tyler Steel happens to drive by at just the right moment and agrees to help her out. When Tiffany offers to suck and ride his big cock if he'll help her, generous Tyler is too big-hearted to refuse. even though he has a girlfriend at home. He accepts Tiffany's offer and gets more than his money's worth, starting with some head in his car! Back at Tyler's, Tiffany performs a sexy striptease and masturbates her hot little slit. Then she drops on her knees and sucks and jerks Tyler's big dong. Tyler gives Tifffany a doggystyle deep-dicking as she moans and asks him to spank her ass. After a sloppy cum facial, Tiffany cleans Tyler's dick off with her mouth. Let's hope this dirty duo doesn't get caught.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:37:15
FileSize: 622 MB

Download file FJ:
Tiffany_Nunez._Tiffanys_Offer_Tiffany_Nunez.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 26, 2022 11:39 am
Tia Cyrus - No Distractions

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Tia Cyrus
Genre: Big Tits, Blowjob, Facial, Oil, Massage, Couples Fantasies, Latina, Black Hair
Performer of the role: Tia and Jessy are so stressed out over college finals. Jessy wants to take a break from studying, but Tia won't stop - even when Jessy starts massaging her back. He's determined to make her relax, so he tries eating her pussy - but she's still studying! Lucky for Jessy there's one thing Tia loves more than learning - big cocks.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:49
FileSize: 2.7 GB

Download file FJ:
Tia_Cyrus._No_Distractions_Tia_Cyrus.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 26, 2022 9:09 am
The Belle Claire Experience POV SZ1737

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot:
Belle Claire, Ian Scott

Genre: Gape, Anal, Fisting, A2M, POV, Toys

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 50.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:43:02
FileSize: 1.42 GB

Download file FJ:
The_Belle_Claire_Experience_POV_SZ1737_Belle_Claire_Ian_Scott.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 26, 2022 6:39 am
Tegan James - Stranded Stepmom

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Tegan James
Genre: Wife, MILF, Stepmom, Cheating, Blowjob, Couples Fantasies, Blonde, Big Tits
Performer of the role: Stacked stepmom Tegan James is stranded during a big storm, and she has no choice but to crash at her stepson's place. As Lucas gets a glimpse of his sexy wet stepmom undressing, he can't miss the chance to jerk off to her - only she catches him! Luckily, she's as horny as she is hot. A laundry room fuck with this MILF is the perfect way to weather the storm.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:27:54
FileSize: 1.58 GB

Download file FJ:
Tegan_James._Stranded_Stepmom_Tegan_James.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 26, 2022 4:07 am
Taurus Angel, Tana Lea - My Freaky Sisters Use My Cock

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Taurus Angel, Tana Lea
Genre: Sisters, Pov, Taboo, Humor, Sisters, Family, Blowjob, Creampie, Fucking, Big Tits, Threesomes
Performer of the role: You won't believe what happened to me today. My sisters Tana & Taurus went out to a rave & they came home pretty late. I was bored & in Taurus' room masturbating with her panties. I didn't hear them come home & Taurus walked in on me. She started teasing me then called in Tana to show her what a pervert their little brother is. I was embarrassed but it was kinda hot so I just kept masturbating. Tarus started giving me a handjob. I couldn't believe it, but I just stayed cool & went with it. Then she convinced my sister Tana to give me a blowjob! Insane. They both must've been pretty "out of it" from their night of partying. Tana wanted to get laid & didn't, so Taurus convinced her that my dick would do just fine. Tana was reluctant at first, but eventually her libido won over & she rode my cock. Unfortunately I couldn't contain myself & came inside her while Taurus laughed. Oops! Oh well. They're my sisters; I'm sure they'll forgive me.He tries to explain to her exactly what he wants, but she's only programmed to understand commands. Exasperated, he chooses the Sensual Taurus setting. She instantly becomes the girl of his dreams, and he relaxes into the couch as she kisses him deep & hard. He's so happy he's going to finally get his dream experience. In the middle of kissing him, Taurus Silver shocks him, glitches out & freezes. He's worried this is the end, but she resumes kissing him as though nothing happened. When riding him, she glitches again & shocks him on his penis but she returns to administering pleasure until he cums inside her.She offers to access ChefBot Taurus mode & cook him dinner. This really is the perfect woman. The LazCorp name has lived up to its reputation.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:21:45
FileSize: 1.19 GB

Download file FJ:
Taurus_Angel_Tana_Lea_My_Freaky_Sisters_Use_My_Cock._11_Tana_Lea_Taurus_Angel.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 25, 2022 11:04 pm
Sydney Cole - Wet Surprise

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Sydney Cole
Genre: Teen, Natural Tits, All Sex, Hardcore, Facial, Petite, POV

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:21:45
FileSize: 995.4 MB

Download file FJ:
Sydney_Cole._Wet_Surprise_Sydney_Cole.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 25, 2022 6:01 pm
Stoney Lynn - Bad Daughter Seduces Dad

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Stoney Lynn
Genre: Blowjob, Cumshot, Brunette, Bad Girl, Father, Seduction, Daughter, Daddy, Secret, Pov
Performer of the role: I don't know Dad... I mean it could have been Denise's son, or Jackie's, or Helen's... I mean I fuck a lot of boys so it's hard to remember everybody... No, you're not going to tell Mom or send me anywhere, I get to do whatever I want... Oh yeah? Well I know what you want too, Dad... I've seen your browser history, I know you want to fuck your daughter... I know you're a pervert. Shut up, I'll give you what you want Daddy, and then you'll get out of my room and we'll just pretend this never happened....

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:15:09
FileSize: 894 MB

Download file FJ:
Stoney_Lynn_Bad_Daughter_Seduces_Dad._4_Stoney_Lynn.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 25, 2022 3:30 pm
Skyler Mckay - Dirty English Tart

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Skyler Mckay
Genre: Deep Throat, POV, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Brunette
Performer of the role: We have some more cute Tarts like Skyler McKay comin' at ya' from other pond for DEEPTHROAT SIRENS! We love our tattoed, bolt-on, long legged beauties like Skyler. Everything about her just says fuck me like a rag doll! So we shall darling. Fuck your throat thoroughly. And we have a nice helping of gooey cum for your reward! I love this little English Tart... hope you guys do too!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:33:59
FileSize: 1.46 GB

Download file FJ:
Skyler_Mckay._Dirty_English_Tart_Skyler_Mckay.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 25, 2022 12:59 pm
Shauna

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Deep Throat, MILF, Hardcore, All Sex, POV, Ass Licking, Blowjob

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:48:42
FileSize: 1.13 GB

Download file FJ:
Shauna_Shauna.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 25, 2022 10:28 am
Sasha Foxxx - Sasha 2

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Sasha Foxxx
Genre: POV, Barefoot, Blowjob, Cock Tease, Big Loads
Performer of the role: Sasha gives an amazing POV blowjob. She takes her time and does exactly as she pleases until she drains the cock of a massive load of cum!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:15:51
FileSize: 931.1 MB

Download file FJ:
Sasha_Foxxx._Sasha_2_Sasha_Foxxx.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 25, 2022 2:55 am
Riley Star - Little Sister Loves Her Boyfriend

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Riley Star
Genre: Petite, Secret, Pov Sex, Family, Tiny, Fucking, Boyfriend, Cheating, Cumshot, 18, Sisters
Performer of the role: I told you to leave me alone. What's wrong with you? You're not allowed to touch me like that, especially when I'm talking to my boyfriend... You're my big brother, you should be nicer to me... Okay, but really quick... I'm not supposed to be doing this anymore, and you should really get a girlfriend anyway... Yeah, I did miss it a little... Fuck, he's calling me again, should I answer it?

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:14:33
FileSize: 1018.6 MB

Download file FJ:
Riley_Star_Little_Sister_Loves_Her_Boyfriend._6_Riley_Star.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 24, 2022 4:48 pm
Reagan Foxx - Shy Mom's First Squirt

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Reagan Foxx
Genre: Deep Throat, Big Tits Worship, Facial, Pussy Fingering, Missionary, Squirt, Titty Fuck, Side Fuck, Sex, Cowgirl, Pussy Licking, Spanking, Spoon, Reverse Cowgirl, Blowjob, Dildo, Slow Mo, POV
Performer of the role: Reagan has been married for 20 years and is the most wholesome mom in town - or so she's led everyone to believe. When her son's friend Kyle catches her masturbating, he can't believe the new side he's seeing to his friend's shy mom. With a little help from his hard cock, he helps her squirt for the first time in her life - and cum a whole lot, too.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:37:25
FileSize: 3.18 GB

Download file FJ:
Reagan_Foxx._Shy_Moms_First_Squirt_Reagan_Foxx.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 24, 2022 11:47 am
Pristine Edge

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Pristine Edge
Genre: Blowjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Blonde, Tittyfuck, Gagging, Saliva, Ball Licking, Big Tits, Tattooed, POV
Performer of the role: Blonde bombshell Pristine Edge loves to suck cock. She is begging to get her mouth full of hard dick and her face full of hot jizz. She wants it right now, so drop your pants and give it to her!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:24:12
FileSize: 1.18 GB

Download file FJ:
Pristine_Edge_Pristine_Edge.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot
WildAngel
Added: Jan 24, 2022 4:15 am
Peta Jensen - She flaunts her big tits, dirty mind and wet pussy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Plot: Peta Jensen
Genre: Blowjob, Pov, All Sex, Cumshot
Performer of the role: This stacked brunette gets so wet when she strips and spread for horny viewers that she uses two toys to make her tremendous orgasms even more spectacular.

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:13:26
FileSize: 236.7 MB

Download file FJ:
Peta_Jensen_She_flaunts_her_big_tits_dirty_mind_and_wet_pussy_Peta_Jensen.mp4

Screenlist
screenshot