Author
Monikvanda
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 16, 2024 7:51 pm
Mean Cuckold 5

Cast: Aaliyah Love, Mena Li, Sarah Shevon, Siri

Description: Pathetic beta males get their wills broken by dominant bitches in Glenn King's "Mean Cuckold 5." Wimpy Dominik Kross can't wait to finally have sex with his new bride, blonde Aaliyah Love. But after she has him sign away his estate, Aaliyah demands that Dominik grovel and lick her butthole as she fucks his best man, Evan Stone, on their wedding bed! Busty Siri destroys her husband, Marcelo, in a scene of sick psychological cruelty - she pleasures his high school nemesis, bully Kurt Lockwood. Gorgeous, young brunette Sarah Shevon is married to older, wheelchair-bound David Christopher, but she thinks nothing of cheating with studly black dudes, right in front of him. Sarah smothers the elderly cuckold under her soft behind, and rowdy Rob Piper splatters her with hot cum. Asian dominatrix Mena Li sucks and fucks the big, black cock of muscular Dirk Huge while loser Slave Wade tongues her toes and eats her ass.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 720x404 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 03:11:53
FileSize: 1.92 GB

screenshot

Mean_Cuckold_5.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 16, 2024 7:52 pm
Meana Wolf - Prescription JOI

Cast: Meana Wolf

Description: Hello sweetie, I'm the Nurse here on campus, Meana. I see the Dean has sent you here for me to take a look at you, apparently you've been struggling in some of your classes? Oh. so only the classes with female professors? That's interesting. Well why don't I just give you a quick examination. does it hurt when I press here? How about lower? Heheh Well that might be your problem. that large bulge in your pants young man haha how often are you taking care of that trouser snake of yours? Never?! You don't masturbate at all? You never have? Oh dear. well that explains a lot. Oh sweetie, it's very important that you masturbate as soon as you feel your horny cock starting to distract you, otherwise you might have all kinds of problems.in fact I don't think there's any point in you going back to class unless you masturbate right now. And since you are so far behind on your jerking off skills, I will instruct you on the best way to get all that naughty boy cum out of you so you can go back to being a good boy. Now just relax and listen to what I say. I want you to take your hand and slowly.gently.squeeze your cock for me..
Clip Contains: You don't know the first thing about jerking your dick and it's making your grades suffer. Luckily the school nurse takes her student's health very seriously and is more than willing to help you jerk off for the first time using lots of visual aides and verbal instruction. Jerk it just like she tells you.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:26:18
FileSize: 1.51 GB

screenshot

Meana_Wolf__Prescription_JOI.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 16, 2024 8:11 pm
Mellanie Monroe - Package Delivery Bitch

Cast: Mellanie Monroe

Description: Jack is doing his package delivery job when he meets Goddess Mellanie Monroe! Goddess Mellanie ordered a new leash and collar and needed someone to put it on, so he makes him bring the package into her house and place it at her feet. She orders him to put the collar on... he's not sure what to do

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:39:22
FileSize: 2.24 GB

screenshot

Mellanie_Monroe__Package_Delivery_Bitch.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 16, 2024 10:46 pm
Melody Jordan - Pegging A Strap on Love Story 8

Cast: Melody Jordan

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:16
FileSize: 917.1 MB

screenshot

Melody_Jordan__Pegging_A_Strap_on_Love_Story_8.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 17, 2024 1:15 am
Mena Mason - Locked In Chastity For A Perfect Princess

Cast: Mena Mason

Description: Mena has had the keys to Chloe's chastity slave for two weeks while Chloe's away. The slave has had a hard time with the first two weeks for Mena and he really wants a break. But Mena has noticed the effects of chastity on the slave's behavior and now she never wants to let him out! He's been so good for her! If chastity makes him behave this well, maybe he should never be let out. Mena very logically tells the slave that he doesn't get to have sex anyway, so what does he really need his penis for? It's better under lock and key. Mena makes the slave beg to kiss her beautiful ass. The slave begs and gets to kiss it. Chloe is still not due to be back for another week. Mena thinks she will not let the slave out at all for the entire time Chloe is gone. Chastity becomes more unbearable the more the slave kisses Mena's ass. Mena inspects the chastity device to make sure it's holding up. She doesn't want any escape attempts! Mena takes a few pictures of the chastity device to send to Chloe. Chloe loves that her slave has been locked the entire time she's been gone, and she agrees with Mena that he should not be allowed any release until she gets back from vacation. Mena teases the cock cage with her butt. She loves the power and control she has as its slave sitter.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:07:32
FileSize: 1.62 GB

screenshot

Mena_Mason__Locked_In_Chastity_For_A_Perfect_Princess.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 17, 2024 7:51 pm
Mia Little - Bad Kitty

Cast: Mia Little, Corbin Dallas

Description: Latex-clad Mia Little walks into the dungeon to find their human kitty, Corbin, tangled in rope. Corbin should not have played without Mia's permission, this rope was "special occasion" rope. Erect and dripping pre cum, Corbin is obviously a glutton for the spankings Mia is gifting. Mia strokes Corbin while playing with their butt plug, edging and teasing this bad latexx kitty! Mia unties Corbin and places them on their hands and knees, elevated just high enough to receive more intense ass spankings. In addition to the spankings, Mia removes Corbin's buttplug tail and replaces it with a big strap-on cock! This little pervert continues to drip while Mia shoves that dick in and out of Corbin's gaping asshole. What a slut! Mia filps Corbin over and continues to fuck them until their cock explodes. It is not over yet! Mia has Corban service them with pussy licking, fingerbanging, and the hitachi. Was that enough for Corbin to learn their lesson? Mia exits the room and Corbin resumes playing with the "special occasion" rope. Bad kitty!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:38:33
FileSize: 2.74 GB

screenshot

Mia_Little__Bad_Kitty.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 17, 2024 7:52 pm
Mia Martinez - Rough Pegging

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:17:56
FileSize: 1.28 GB

screenshot

Mia_Martinez__Rough_Pegging.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 17, 2024 7:53 pm
Milking Machine Monday Step - Mommie Sofie Dee

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:10:19
FileSize: 139.9 MB

screenshot

MILKING_MACHINE_MONDAY_STEPMOMMIE_SOFIE_DEE.wmv
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 17, 2024 7:54 pm
Miss Fantastic Cum Eating Foot Slut Loser

Cast: Miss Fantastic

Description: After 3 years of enslavement he is more than aware that he only has his place as a mutt and cuckold on the ground.Especially when my hot boyfriend and I are having sex.My boyfriend is really horny for me and wants to get started right away.But I still insist that my slave massages our feet, puts condoms ready and puts on my heels.Because he should be out of our field of vision with his embarrassing sight, he just turns off.It won't really be needed until my friend takes off the condom.Cucki's mouth is ready and waiting.The very full condom is disposed of in his face, unfortunately 2, 3 drops go wrong but of course I blame my slave for it.After swallowing he gets a slap in the face from me and my boyfriend slaps him lightly.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:15:36
FileSize: 1.43 GB

screenshot

Miss_Fantastic_Cum_Eating_Foot_Slut_Loser.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 17, 2024 7:55 pm
Miss Lily Dupont & Miss Urbex - Cruel Medical Exam With Needles

Description: La Dottoressa Miss Lily Dupont deve visitare uno schiavo che ha problemi di erezione, ma dopo che lui ha visto la Schiava Jenny, ha subito capito che si tratta di un problema alla prostata.
Inizia prima a depilargli il culo, poi a infilargli un clistere e infine ad infilargli degli aghi nei capezzoli e nel cazzo.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:19:38
FileSize: 862.4 MB

screenshot

Miss_Lily_Dupont__Miss_Urbex__Cruel_Medical_Exam_With_Needles.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 17, 2024 7:56 pm
Mistress Anette - Arouse Til He Cries

Cast: Mistress Anette

Description: As Mistress Anette touches his erect cock with her cold hands, his eyes shut tight and he swallows a huge gob of saliva. Anette sees in on his face, she smiles in herself and continues the milking. The naked slave doesn't feel his arms, all the went from there to his manly parts, he it tied and naked, in the hands of Anette who is sitting next to him massaging his cock.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:12:02
FileSize: 739.3 MB

screenshot

Mistress_Anette._Arouse_Til_He_Cries.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 17, 2024 7:57 pm
Mistress Ariel - Can you handle it

Cast: Mistress Ariel

Description: The slave looks like he is going to rip his cuffs and run out of the room, the further from Ariel and her brutal whip, the better. But he can't and won't do this, he doesn't have the power or the bravery. Mistress Ariel laughs at him, she knows he can't handle the stile of her whipping and he will be destroyed in no time.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:09:46
FileSize: 559.8 MB

screenshot

Mistress_Ariel__Can_you_handle_it.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 18, 2024 7:53 pm