Author
Monikvanda
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 02, 2024 3:07 am
Sensual Jane. Presenting to Pascal

Cast: Sensual Jane

Description: Sensual Jane's husband made the colossal blunder of inviting his suave, handsome co-worker over to help him work. Jane was tempted to commit adultery against her loser husband the moment she locked eyes on Ryan. once she got the idea, Jane strutted around the house in a short dress, enticing Ryan's eyes with her long legs, and the hint of big natural tits popping out of her dress. It took only the thinnest pretext for Jane to steal a moment alone with Ryan and lock her lips on his prick. After sucking him off, Jane jumped on the sofa and spread her legs wide to savor a sweet, sinful fuck.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:30:49
FileSize: 2.69 GB

screenshot

Sensual_Jane._Presenting_to_Pascal.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 02, 2024 12:35 am
Scarla Swallows

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:49:10
FileSize: 1.14 GB

screenshot

Scarla_Swallows.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 01, 2024 10:05 pm
Savannah Fox

Description: Savannah Fox just can't seem to keep black cock out of her ass. The bubbly butt slut makes her way to a glory hole for some good times with a random, black cock. It's been a while since you last saw Savannah Fox on our network....but her return sees her getting it in the ass AGAIN! The unfaithful white bitch sucks that stranger's black cock right before sliding it deep inside her poop chute. And where exactly does that jizz go?

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:18:40
FileSize: 558 MB

screenshot

Savannah_Fox.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 01, 2024 10:03 pm
Sarah Vandella. Epic MILF blowjob

Cast: Sarah Vandella

Description: Sarah gives one of the best blowjobs on the fucking planet. The head is so good that the cock blows a MASSIVE wad of cum that catches Sarah off guard, LOL.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:10:49
FileSize: 628.6 MB

screenshot

Sarah_Vandella._Epic_MILF_blowjob.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 01, 2024 10:02 pm
Sarah Vandella - Persuasion V

Description: Includes: Sarah Vandella, three cumshots: cum in mouth, hand job, cream pie, Mommy persuasionMommy comes up stairs and let's her sweet boy know, "your father and I are getting a divorce," she makes certain that the boy knows that she loves the boy very much but he now must choose between living with the father or mother. The boy is conflicted, Dad has a lot of money, enough to buy him whatever he chooses, but Mom is so sweet, and well.. look at her, she's perfect. Mommy looks up at him with her sweet eyes, and kisses him. "Let Mommy show you how much you need me."Mommy lays her son down and takes out his cock. The boy is a little nervous at first, but Mommy is so soothing, and she assures him that this is what he needs. She kisses him with her perfect lips and purrs sinfully sweet things to him. The boys eyes are wide in disbelief as Mommy takes him inside of her mouth. She makes him cum, and the cum spills from the corners of her mouth as she smiles at him satisfied. Her plan is working, the boy will be hers, but there is something else that can seal the deal.Mommy gets on top of her son and peels her panties off. She plays with the tip of his cock with her pink pussy, the boy looks at her soft hairy pussy and begins to breathe heavy. He wants to last, he wants to satisfy his mother as much as she satisfies him. He fucks her slow and deep, as per her instruction, and cums inside of her. He watches his Mommy's body tremble as cum oozes out of her pussy.*** ***

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:14:40
FileSize: 699.2 MB

screenshot

Sarah_Vandella_Persuasion_V.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 01, 2024 10:01 pm
Sarah Vandella - Grateful Stepmom

Description: Sarah feels the need to show her stepson how grateful she is of the good influence he has been for her son. Now that he's all grown up, she wants to give him something a little bit more personal. And nothing is more personal than a deep and sloppy blowjob.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:22:34
FileSize: 790 MB

screenshot

Sarah_Vandella_Grateful_Stepmom.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 01, 2024 4:27 am
Sandra Star - Goin Greek Style. 31565

Cast: Sandra Star

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:21:45
FileSize: 608 MB

screenshot

Sandra_Star_Goin_Greek_Style._31565.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: May 01, 2024 1:55 am
Sally D'Angelo, Dani Dare - Me Mom And Granny Part 2 Mom's 1st Anal Fuck

Cast: Sally D'Angelo, Dani Dare

Description: Mom's FIRST ANAL. This weekend has been a dream come true, first I got to FUCK my Grandma (whom I have always had a TABOO SECRET crush on).... BUT I have to admit when Mom CAUGHT us in bed that was a little tense , but Granny handled it perfectly, she even got Mom to chill out and join in (best blow job I have ever had) and now it's round two with the family whores , who should I fuck first ? Mom or Grandma?.... Hell I think I'll fuck them both .......Unbelievable , Grandma wants me to FUCK my Mom in the ass (she' never been fucked in the ass before) , so buckle up while I shove my ten inch tool right up my mom's ass, plus give her a huge anal creampie and if that's not enough Grannies going to make her suck my cock clean ....what a weekend at the lake.......... TABOO, 1st ANAL, Anal Creampie, Fucking, Blow Jobs , Momma's Boy, Family Traditions

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Format: Matroska
Duration: 00:29:56
FileSize: 869 MB

screenshot

Sally_DAngelo_Dani_Dare_Me_Mom_And_Granny_Part_2_Moms_1st_Anal_Fuck.mkv
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 30, 2024 11:27 pm
Sally D'Angelo, Dani Dare - Me Mom and Granny Part 1

Cast: Sally D'Angelo, Dani Dare

Description: It's Summer break and guess who is cumming to visit us, Grandma Sally , she just makes my young dick hard just talking to her with that southern draw , I have a thing for those southern belles , BUT not my own grandma !!! that's insane , but she sure has a set of big ol titties (I hope they pop out like last time) ....all was going really well , she got in early and mom wasn't home yet so I showed her the guest room, she wanted to freshen up and put on her bikini to do some pool time, but had a kink in her neck from traveling, of course I offered to rub it out for her, but she reached back and started rubbing something out for me , she shoved me on the bed and pulled out my 10" cock and started sucking it , in no time I exploded in her mouth , she looks up and with cum dripping out of her mouth, and says to me , fuck me grandson before your mom gets home , my cock was more than eager for another round so we started fucking, fucking in every position (she can sure fuck for an old lady) better than the 20 year olds I'm fucking, we were really going at it hot and heavy but guess who pops in....good ol mom (WTF) and that is exactly what mom said to grandma what the fuck mom (granny) you're fucking my son, first you fuck your son my brother and now your fucking my son your grandson WTF!!! ...... " Granny as cool as a cucumber comes back and says , give us a break Dani (mom) all we're doing is having some fun you ought to take that splinter out of your ass and have some fun with us , he told me he wants to fuck you to , so get out of that bikini and join us and stop being such a drag you little BITCH".....I was totally amazed , mom stripped off and joined us (not quite that easy but it happened) ,... she deep throated me and soon I exploded a big load of cum in her mouth what a great FUCKING afternoon this turned out to be , with another day planned tomorrow.....welcome back Grandma .......Taboo....blow jobs....3 way..... fucking....Cum in mouth.....kinky taboo ............

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Format: Matroska
Duration: 00:24:34
FileSize: 712.8 MB

screenshot

Sally_DAngelo_Dani_Dare_Me_Mom_and_Granny_Part_1.mkv
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 30, 2024 10:02 pm
Sally D'Angelo, Cara Reid. Cara, Sally and a big, fat cock

Cast: Sally D'Angelo, Cara Reid

Description: Sally D'Angelo, 60, and Cara Reid, 61, both big-titted blondes, both married, both horny all the time, both swingers (even though they didn't know that about each other when they were just biker buddies) share a cock, and each other, for the first time.
"I?love me some Sally," Cara said. "I think it is going to be so much fun. It makes me hot just thinking about it. I'm going to take my cue from her and surprise her. Throw her down and lick her pussy good. I hope she lets me. And I'm gonna let her lick mine."
When this scene opens, Sally and Cara are both looking hot in red fuck-me lingerie. Sally gets Cara ready for JMac's big cock by licking her tits and eating her pussy, and it isn't long before they're both sharing that big cock and eating each other's pussies and feeding JMac's cock into each other's pussies.
What are the odds that a couple of motorcycle friends who used to go riding with each other's husbands would end up fucking at 60PlusMILFs.com?
"I never knew about Sally because she was always worried that I would be offended, and when she told me, I was like, 'Oh, god, this is awesome,'" Cara recalled. "And she said, 'I was afraid that you wouldn't like me anymore,' and I said, 'I love you even more now.'"
Sally and Cara love each other so much that at the end of this scene, they lick JMac's cum off each other's faces and tongues. And that's what friends are for.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:22:31
FileSize: 1.29 GB

screenshot

Sally_DAngelo_Cara_Reid._Cara_Sally_and_a_big_fat_cock.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 30, 2024 10:01 pm
Rosemary - Mat-Alex261

Cast: Rosemary (43)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, VC-1
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:27:57
FileSize: 934 MB

screenshot

Rosemary_MatAlex261.wmv
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 30, 2024 10:00 pm
Roberta Gemma

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:30:02
FileSize: 1.3 GB

screenshot

Roberta_Gemma.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 30, 2024 9:59 pm
Regan Anthony, Alex Gonz. 18611

Cast: Regan Anthony, Alex Gonz

Description: Mrs. Anthony is sick and tired of being taken advantage of. She needs help around the classroom and Alex is going to help take care of her. And by "taking care" I mean fucking her hard and long!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 982x720 (4:3), 24.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:20:42
FileSize: 793.9 MB

screenshot

Regan_Anthony_Alex_Gonz._18611.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 30, 2024 5:50 am
Rebecca Moore - Ramming Rebecca

Description: When Rebecca discovers that Jordi has been sending her daughter dick pics, she invites the lad over to get herself a piece of his big cock. But when her husband Keiran comes home, Rebecca doubles her pleasure with a nice relaxing session of double penetration.

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:41:39
FileSize: 3.51 GB

screenshot

Rebecca_Moore._Ramming_Rebecca.mp4
Monikvanda
Added: Apr 30, 2024 3:19 am
Rebecca Moore. Mistress Moore And Her Manservant

Cast: Rebecca Moore

Description: As far as her husband is concerned, Rebecca Moore seems like the perfect housewife. His food is always delicious, his house is always clean, and his woman is always loving. But what Rebecca's hubby doesn't know is that when he's busy at work all day, she's at home being a busty, dirty talking dominatrix to her well hung manservant, who does all the cooking and cleaning for her! Once he's scrubbed the house top to bottom, Rebecca decides he's earned a little reward, so she starts sucking and stroking his big dick to get it nice and hard. She talks dirty while she fucks that fat cock with her mouth, her pussy, her beautiful big fake tits, and even her tight MILF asshole. Only after she's got a nice messy load is she fully satisfied and ready for her husband's return!

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Duration: 00:30:35
FileSize: 2.69 GB

screenshot

Rebecca_Moore._Mistress_Moore_And_Her_Manservant.mp4