Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 11, 2024 3:04 am
Bri Klein - The Grim Pussy Ripper
Cast: Bri Klein

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

On this spooky episode, We got Jmac dressed up as the grim pussy ripper. He rips Vaginas and assholes with his massive cock. We spot Bri Klein walking down the street. We ask her if she liked haunted vans. For one hundred dollars She hopped in. Once inside she was taken by the Grim Ripper. She is so impressed by the dick she starts sucking it. Jmac Skull fucks her until she's gasping for air. He removes her clothes immediately and gets to work. He picks her up and starts fucking mid-air. He pounds her pussy so good and hard she starts calling him "daddy". She gets what she wants a nice thick coat of cum on her face.

MediaInfo:
Video: 852x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:37:50
FileSize: 416.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Bri_Klein_The_Grim_Pussy_Ripper._bb17799.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 10, 2024 11:34 pm
Brenna Sparks. Family Shares A Bed
Cast: Brenna Sparks

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Brenna Sparks was just minding her own business on the couch when her stepdad came in the room in his robe. He was reading the paper and asking her questions with his cock out the entire time! Brenna could not help but snicker at this. Her wino mother then showed up, saw his penis hanging out, yelled at him, then continued to the bedroom where she would resume drinking. Stepdad also followed her to get a little more rest in. Brennas mother fell asleep but stepdad was still wide awake. Brenna crept into their bed and began to suck her stepdads cock. They continued to fuck until Brenna was coated in cum. Maybe this will show her mother that because of all her drinking she has really been missing out on the little things!

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:28:52
FileSize: 237.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Brenna_Sparks._Family_Shares_A_Bed.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 10, 2024 9:13 pm
Brenda Boop. Kootchen Nightmares
Cast: Brenda Boop

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:54:32
FileSize: 487.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Brenda_Boop._Kootchen_Nightmares.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 10, 2024 6:43 pm
Brandi Love & Janice Griffith. Help Wanted In A Big Way
Cast: Brandi Love & Janice Griffith

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Keiran Lee and Brandi Love are one fucking horny couple! They love to fuck all over their house, only problem is that Brandi is often too tired to fuck since she's always cleaning and maintaining the upkeep of the house. The couple decide to hire the sexy, fit Janice Griffith to help around the house while they get dirty-that is until she joins the fun and everyone's fucked!

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:40:52
FileSize: 644.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Brandi_Love_Janice_Griffith._Help_Wanted_In_A_Big_Way.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 10, 2024 5:03 pm
Bonnie Rotten, Gina Valentina. Scared Un-Straight
Cast: Bonnie Rotten, Gina Valentina

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Gina Valentina's parents are sick and tired of her bad girl behavior. After years of threatening to kick her out of the house, they've finally had enough. In a last-ditch effort to get Gina to change her ways, they hire Bonnie Rotten, a professional mediator, to try and talk some sense into their daughter. When a conversation doesn't cut it, Bonnie resorts to more hands-on methods in an attempt to scare Gina straight - her trusty strap-on tends to do the trick!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:39:26
FileSize: 543.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Bonnie_Rotten_Gina_Valentina._Scared_UnStraight.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 10, 2024 3:13 pm
Betsy B - A Classic Blonde

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Betsy is a class act; an older lady with sensual skills and experience. Oliver is just a young lad looking for new horizons in his sexual appetites. These two get together and man does this lusty Grandma know how to fuck. The golden granny can get down. Watch this older woman go crazy all over this younger man's body. She can do things they just do not teach.

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x544 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:22:43
FileSize: 317.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Betsy_B_A_Classic_Blonde.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 10, 2024 5:32 am
Bailey Blue. Scavengers
Cast: Bailey Blue

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 852x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:36:24
FileSize: 700.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Bailey_Blue._Scavengers.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 10, 2024 1:41 am
Bailey Bae. How Long Can You Last

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Steven is in for a massage feeling coy and confident. Bailey is offering a challenge to him, as part of their weekly special. If Steven can keep from coming for the first 30 minutes of the massage, he will get the massage for free, but if he cums accidentally, he'll need to pay double the normal price of the massage. Steven feels confident he can meet that challenge, so Bailey takes him to get started. This scene really heats up quick, as Bailey takes on the challenge to make Steven cum, and Steven challenges himself to make it to the finish line, without being careful. Who do you think will win? Bailey is super sexy, and doesn't hold back on the teasing. Steven even remarks at how irresistible she is with her soft skin and 19 year old tits. He's going to have an awfully hard time.

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x544 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:09
FileSize: 349.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Bailey_Bae._How_Long_Can_You_Last.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 09, 2024 11:01 pm
Ava Parker 1st Anal Sex Tape

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Hey guys! Happy Valentine's Day!So I've been on this site for a while. I have a boyfriend but he doesn't fuck me right so I like to come on here to find guys. I've met so many guys and sucked so many cocks! I've had some pretty wild experiences with guys on here, but there's one thing I've never done that I really wanna try. I love getting my face fucked and my pussy pounded, don't get me wrong, but the thing is, I've never tried anal before. I've played with my asshole and let guys lick it and stick a finger or two up it, but I've never taken a guys cock up my asshole. I've been nervous about it but at this point it makes me so horny thinking about it that I mostly just masturbate by fingering my asshole now lol. Anyway, I think I'm ready. I wanna find a guy who can really blow out all of my holes. I don't just wanna get fucked, I wanna get completely used up! So if you think you can do it just send me a message and let's meet up!K talk 2 u soon!!XoXXXo - Ava

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:31:34
FileSize: 1.05 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ava_Parker._1st_Anal_Sex_Tape.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 09, 2024 8:11 pm
Ava Addams, Dillion Harper - Sweet Seduction

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 768x432 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:38:32
FileSize: 424.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ava_Addams_Dillion_Harper_Sweet_Seduction.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 09, 2024 5:40 pm
Autumn

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 480x270 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:09:19
FileSize: 430.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Autumn.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 09, 2024 3:07 pm
Autumn Falls - Picking Up Autumn Falls
Cast: Autumn Falls

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

You spot the all-natural 18-year-old Autumn Falls walking outside. She's not wearing a bra and her huge tits are barely contained, nipples poking through her thin shirt. Yet somehow you convince her to take part in some modeling -- and a little bit more. Soon those massive tits are bouncing in your face as this dirty Latina rides your cock for cash... How long could you hold on?

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:40:20
FileSize: 327.8 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Autumn_Falls_Picking_Up_Autumn_Falls.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 09, 2024 2:17 pm
Autumn Falls - Going Down

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Sean Lawless is late for work again, and just his luck, his boss catches him in the elevator and starts berating Sean in front of his super hot Latina girlfriend, Autumn Falls. Autumn tells her boyfriend he should stop being such a dick to his employees or she'll cheat on him...and when she sees the outline of Sean's massive cock straining against his pants, that goes from idle threat to pure promise! Autumn flashes Sean her ass and soon he's playing with her big tits right under her boyfriend's nose. When she gets stuck in the elevator doors, Sean licks her pussy and fucks her doggystyle while his boss stands right outside! Luckily, Autumn gets free so she can ride him cowgirl, then sucks his cock till he cums on her face!

MediaInfo:
Video: 768x432 (16:9), 23.976 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:32:34
FileSize: 232.6 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Autumn_Falls_Going_Down.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 09, 2024 8:07 am
Audrey Hempburne

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 768x432 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:37:36
FileSize: 1.43 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Audrey_Hempburne.mp4
LanserSM
Added: May 09, 2024 3:56 am
Audrey Hempburne - My Stepdad Slammed My Wet Pussy
Cast: Audrey Hempburne

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Although she may seem like a chilled out stoner chick, Audrey Hempburne does not fuck around when it comes to her man. So, when she finds out her mom fucked her boyfriend, she is determined to get even. She works her seductive charm on her stepdad, getting him all riled up as she makes steamy eye contact with him. Then, she works her tongue on his veiny shaft, pleasuring the tip of his dick with her little pinky finger. Finally, she lays out on top of him, enjoying a deep pussy pummeling from below as he rubs her teen clit. If pay backs a bitch, she sure is sexy!

MediaInfo:
Video: 848x480 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:31:57
FileSize: 435.5 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Audrey_Hempburne_My_Stepdad_Slammed_My_Wet_Pussy.mp4