Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 20, 2022 11:04 am
Hilary - Hilary's Anal Scene
Cast: Hilary

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Amateur, Ball Licking, POV, Deep Throat, Blowjob, Sex Toys, Hardcore, Casting, Facial, Anal
Shy first timer Hilary is back to give up her anal virginity on camera. Surely you remember her tight little athlete's body, bubble butt and tight pussy. Well this time the pussy plays second string and Jay pounds her ass for most of the update. After some nervousness and what Jay calls 'the anal training wheels' in intraoffice memos, she warms up to it and really ends up enjoying getting butt fucked.Since we got a nice in depth interview last time, Jay skips the small talk and gets right down to prepping Hilary's tight backdoor for an anal invasion. He starts off with a finger and plenty of lube and gradually graduates to various toys and vibes. She does her best to relax and before long her balloon knot is limber and ready for penis.After getting warmed up and warming up Jay's dong with another one of her great blowjobs, Hilary gets settled on the bed in a position that the poets of 2 Live Crew After immortalized in song: face down, ass up. Jay lubes up and despite some discomfort eventually manages to fill Hilary's incredibly tight booty. Don't mind her complaining, she's just getting used to a cock in a totally new place. Every Ex Co Gi shoot has a safeword and since we never once hear Hilary shout "Hanna Montana!" we know it's all good.After getting the package delivered to the backdoor, Jay tries a few different positions and eventually finds one that Hilary really likes. She cooperates like a champ and finally gets into it. As a reward, Jay flips her over and pumps her pussy for a bit before having her drop to her knees and catch a face glazing facial.

MediaInfo:
Video: 480x272 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:55:55
FileSize: 355.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Hilary._Hilarys_Anal_Scene_Hilary.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 19, 2022 2:53 pm
Felenk Roka aka Lissa Fox - Virgin Casting

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Redhead, Solo, Teen, Masturbation

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:15:30
FileSize: 1.12 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Felenk_Roka_aka_Lissa_Fox_Virgin_Casting_Felenk_Roka_aka_Lissa_Fox._Virgin_Casting.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 18, 2022 9:15 pm
Ellie Springlare - Milf Fucks Agent on Casting Couch
Cast: Ellie Springlare

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Swallow, All Sex, Casting
I'd given Ellie a video to watch at home, so she could make an informed decision about entering the adult industry. And when the brunette beauty came into my office today, she confessed she'd masturbated while she checked it out! I gave her an overview of the work, then we took some pictures before I asked her to masturbate for me in person. Ellie was a total pro, moaning happily as she took my big dick into her mouth, and smiling for the camera as she sucked me off. I couldn't wait to see her amazing ass jiggling, so I fucked her doggystyle before launching a cumshot onto her waiting tongue. Without even asking, she swallowed my load, then went licking around for every last drop! My friends: a star is born!

MediaInfo:
Video: 854x480 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:36:35
FileSize: 431.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Ellie_Springlare._Milf_Fucks_Agent_on_Casting_Couch_Ellie_Springlare.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 17, 2022 2:29 am
Casting - Cindy & Bryan

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: pron

MediaInfo:
Video: 544x400 (4:3), 29.970 fps, MPEG-4 Visual
Format: AVI
Duration: 00:14:39
FileSize: 124.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Casting_Cindy_Bryan_Casting._Cindy.avi
LanserSM
Added: Feb 16, 2022 11:22 am
Blanche Bradburry - Dealing With Lingerie Shop Naked
Cast: Blanche Bradburry

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Blackmail, Casting, Interview, AllSex
Charming Blanche was not only attractive, but also very clever. She already had a profitable on-line shop with lingerie and she wanted to expand it. Unfortunately, her business was too young for official loans and credit system didn't accept her request. But there are always ways to solve a problem. Even if they are on the edge or if it's making your husband a cuckold... Lingerie shop owner became naked very fast to demonstrate her perfect tits and she swallowed stranger's dick very deep to get the loan. Their sex was right in the loan office, passionate and unbridled until loan manager came on her hip and covered it with fresh jizz...

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:56:11
FileSize: 1.03 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Blanche_Bradburry_Dealing_With_Lingerie_Shop_Naked_Blanche_Bradburry.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 16, 2022 8:51 am
Blanche Bradburry & Tracy Delicious - Beautiful blonde fucked hard with a strap on
Cast: Blanche Bradburry & Tracy Delicious

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Casting, Talking, Lesbian, Amateur, Oral, Kissing, StrapOn
Blanche (32 mins). There's just something irresistible about a beautiful blonde and Blanche certainly fit the bill. When she glided into my office she was slim, blonde and with a smile that lit up the room. I was instantly attracted to her and the thought that I might be able to get her naked on my casting couch soon, filled me with desire. Turns out, this stunning beauty was as interested in getting on the couch as I was. She had already shot some solo stuff and was registered with some other agencies but had only been with another woman once in her private life and had been disappointed with the experience. When I asked her why she had come today, as she seemed to be getting work from other agencies, she told me that a friend had told her that my casting interviews were different and that I was beautiful and helpful. It seems my reputation has proceeded me and this sexy woman had come to the casting today to get some hands on lesbian experience with me. She wanted to try something with me today and I was certainly not going to turn her down. I approached her and sat on her lap and we shared a sensual kiss that sent shivers through both our bodies. We moved to the couch where we undressed each other and began to explore our bodies with eagerness. Her pussy tasted divine and she surprised me by saying her friend had told her that I had a special toy for castings. This woman was certainly not shy and I grabbed my strap on and began to fuck her beautifully on the couch. I used all my skills, rubbing her clit whilst I slid my plastic phallus in and out of her tight, wet pussy. Her orgasm hit her hard and I was so turned on that I immediately got her to lick my pussy. For a beginner she was amazing, using her fingers and tongue to make me wet and wild. After my orgasm consumed me I sent her off to the shower, I had to take a few minutes to lay down on the couch, that casting had been something special.

MediaInfo:
Video: 852x480 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:32:07
FileSize: 677.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Blanche_._Beautiful_blonde_fucked_hard_with_a_strap_on_Blanche_Bradburry.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 16, 2022 6:19 am
Barbora 2861
Cast: Barbora

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Casting, Teen 18, All Sex
This casting went more than well! Busty 18 years old Barbora showed us a class-A fuck. She came to her first casting to photograph underwear only and left with cum dripping from her face. Her sweet natural D cups are hypnotizing and her pussy juice flows wild. This girl was horny as fuck! 18 years old, on camera for the first time and fucked into oblivion! What are you waiting for?

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:20:35
FileSize: 314.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Barbora._2861_Barbora.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 14, 2022 11:34 am
Anabell - Busty Czech babe Anabell gets cum covered in steamy hardcore casting
Cast: Anabell

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: All Sex
Anabell auditions for Ryan Rider and gets her sweet cunt pounded hard. Her big natural tits jump up and down as she rides cock. He'll cover her hot body in cum.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:27:16
FileSize: 2.31 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Anabell._Busty_Czech_babe_Anabell_gets_cum_covered_in_steamy_hardcore_casting_Anabell.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 13, 2022 10:59 pm
Alicia - Les expériences inavouables d'Alicia!
Cast: Alicia !

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Milf, French, Anal, Blondes, Casting
Alicia, de retour sur Jacquie et Michel TV avec un casting dans le Loft des Affreux, nous dévoile ses dernières expériences sexuelles, notamment scatophiles, qui en étonneront plus d'un !

MediaInfo:
Video: 640x360 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:25:55
FileSize: 260.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Alicia_Alicia.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 13, 2022 7:55 am
Ainara

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:43:59
FileSize: 1.1 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
AINARA_AINARA.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 12, 2022 11:45 am
22 Years Old (E355)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Amateur, Casting, POV, All Sex

MediaInfo:
Video: 720x404 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:52:59
FileSize: 883.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
22_Years_Old._E355_22_Years_Old.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 11, 2022 11:10 pm
19 Years Old (E324)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Facial, Deep Throat, Casting, Amateur, Big Tits, Hardcore, Ball Licking, Blowjob, Teen

MediaInfo:
Video: 720x404 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:44:52
FileSize: 852.4 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
19_Years_Old._E324_19_Years_Old.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 11, 2022 8:39 pm
18 Years Old (E322)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Blowjob, Teen, Amateur, Deep Throat, Casting, Facial, Hardcore

MediaInfo:
Video: 720x400 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:42:41
FileSize: 408.7 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
18_Years_Old._E322_18_Years_Old.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Feb 11, 2022 3:15 pm
Viktorina Steel

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Casting, Interview

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, WMV2
Format: Windows Media
Duration: 00:24:15
FileSize: 501 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Viktorina_Steel_Viktorina_Steel.wmv
LanserSM
Added: Feb 11, 2022 12:44 pm
Tina Ray Busty Russian supermodel fucked
Cast: Tina Ray

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Tattoes, European, Interview, Creampie, Casting, Big Tits
Tina Ray is a beautiful and busty Eastern European model who knows how to take cock.

MediaInfo:
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 30.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:22:10
FileSize: 1.47 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Tina_Ray_Busty_Russian_supermodel_fucked_Tina_Ray.mp4