Author
LanserSM
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 29, 2022 3:41 am
Stella Cosy - Stella, 18ans, est castée à son tour
Cast: Stella Cosy

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Small Tits, Natural Tits, Blowjob, Bathroom, Straight, Teen, Couple, Cumshot, French, Casting, Brunette, Amateur
Dans sa précédente vidéo Stella, 18ans, avait joué les casteuses coquines... A son tour d'être copieusement défoncée sous la houlette de la belle Clarisse que beaucoup d'internautes reconnaîtront sûrement...

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Format: MPEG-4
Duration: 00:33:24
FileSize: 598.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
[url=https://filejoker.net/1ih9c8jze6j6/Stella_Cosy._Stella_18ans_est_castée_à_son_tour_Stella_Cosy.mp4]Stella_Cosy._Stella_18ans_est_castée_à_son_tour_Stella_Cosy.mp4[/url]
LanserSM
Added: Mar 29, 2022 1:10 am
Starshine

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Amateur, Casting, POV, Anal, All sex
This girl right here is different then most of the girls that walk through that door, shes pretty skinny and lacks in the tits department. But where she lacks she makes up for in everything else, like a tight ass and willingness to please. This was a pretty good girl, I was hesitant she would do much but boy she did plenty and she has done plenty since. Starshine here is a natural born star for the camera, and a natural born screamer. It has been a while since I have had a girl make that much noise but she seemed to really enjoy herself anal and all. You will be seeing a lot more of this girl right here, so tell me what you think, are you excited to see what else Starshine can do?

MediaInfo:
Video: 960x540 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:11:36
FileSize: 798.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Starshine_Starshine.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 28, 2022 10:39 pm
Shy Girl Next Door - 19 Years Old Casting #711}

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Blonde, All Sex, Gonzo, Casting, Oral, Hardcore, Teen, Blowjob, Amateur, Creampie, Toy
"This week's eager casting application isn't just any girl next door type, she is THE girl next door. This tiny and petite little treat is so shy it's almost painful. I mean I guess I'd probably be nervous and reserved too, but this is next level. It's suuuuuper adorable, she is super adorable, and I'm pretty excited to break this undercover slut out of her shell. When she first walks in, she's wearing a really cute little sun dress and oversized glasses which we get rid of pretty quick like. The interview is a little slow going because as I might have mentioned before, she's really shy and nervous. She's only had sex with a handful of guys. We find out she's from a small town and wants to open a bakery. Real good goals for a real good girl. Things are about to get real for this little gal though. Before she knows it she's standing in her underwear red as beet. Spreading her ass, showing us her holes. Pretty sure this is all new for her lol. From there, we get her back to the couch for some masturbation before she's got a stranger's dick in her mouth. I gotta say all in all our petite treat gives a pretty good blowjob. Secretly I think she was loving this type of job interview. Anyway, I finally get to fuck her for a little while in quite a few positions and this was def the first time she'd been in some of those positions. She looks especially lovely in the pile driver. I finish her off with a deep creampie that takes a little time to drip, but stick with it, you're gonna love it. This girl truly has no clue that she SHOULD be getting paid but isn't. She thinks it's all part of the gig. Makes our jobs a little easier I suppose. Maybe one day we'll see her making dick cakes in her own little bakery. If you do, tell her Cam says hello! <3 Cam"

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 59.940 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:57:27
FileSize: 3.78 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Shy_Girl_Next_Door_Casting_711_Shy_Girl_Next_Door.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 28, 2022 8:08 pm
Selma

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Amateur, Anal, Casting, All Sex, Talking, Cream Pie, Hardcore, Reality
Dominican spinner Selma was almost another walkout. Told her about modeling and making $1K-$5K a day on the phone, but didn't let the "adult" part slip until the interview. Repeated promises of $$$ and fame turn Selma from well-spoken, hesitant Catholic good-girl to willing latina cock slave who experiences her first anal ever (painal! Yay! Me big boy!) and takes a creamy cum load in her teen empanada.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:33:25
FileSize: 862.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Selma_Selma.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 28, 2022 12:37 pm
Sarka (1686)
Cast: Sarka

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: BJ, All Sex, Legal Teen, Oil, Casting, Hardcore, Talking, POV, Bubble Butt, Big Tits, Posing
Sarka, 18, is rather short but much endowed! This lovely babe likes to fuck herself with a banana! She revealed her bisexual tendencies and a thing for kinky bondage and anal fucking. She unleashed her main weapons - enormous jugs! Our cameraman made her show all her talents and skills. She sucked him and polished his cock with her tits. He dived inside her dirty pussy and unloaded all his jizz on her phenomenal tits! Yeah! This is perfect!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:21:10
FileSize: 628 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Sarka._1686_Sarka.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 28, 2022 12:01 am
Radka - Casting for Radka
Cast: Radka

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Oral, Cumshot, Casting, All sex
Cancel all your meetings! Leave everything you are doing and come with us. You are welcome to visit the legendary white couch. We have a fresh video from the casting: today you will see more than pretty blonde Radka. Married, sexy babe came from Moravian metropolis. She is looking after her recently born **** and she would like to earn some extra cash. She's even willing to film some spicy stuff and her husband knows about everything! He even came with her and sat next door all the time. It must have been hard to leave Radka's exquisite ass and her slim body in hands of our cameraman. But both men were more than professional. And so was Radka. We are convinced she has everything she needs to become a big star. Just take a look and judge her qualities for yourself!!! You won't regret!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:14:40
FileSize: 143.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Radka._Casting_for_Radka_Radka.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 27, 2022 6:58 pm
Radka (1122)

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Talking, Shaved Pussy, Big Tits, Titty Fuck, Oral, Natural Tits, Oil, Casting, Straight, Dildo, Cum On Tits, POV, MILF, Masturbation, Interwiev, Posing, Ball Licking
This lady needs to have her mouth gagged with a cock! Luckily, the cameraman volunteers to help her out! Radka, a mother of three, got muted only when he stuffed his throbbing cock down her neck and plunged a huge dildo into her pussy. He was totally flabbergasted by her huge, bouncing jugs. The perfect win-win situation! Check out a mature MILF with enormous tits!

MediaInfo:
Video: 3840x2160 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:29:33
FileSize: 2.51 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Radka_Radka.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 27, 2022 1:58 pm
Petra (2214)
Cast: Petra

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: POV, Casting, All Sex, Hardcore, Oral
Wow, what a casting! You don't see this often. The newest episode of the biggest casting in the history of mankind is crammed with emotions. Beautiful bartender Petra will go through an unbelievably inner fight on our white sofa. Her past is crushing her. She grew up in depressing shadows of an orphanage and she got her experience from the battlefield called the streets. Nothing you'd envy. But she managed to grow into beautiful and optimistic girl with a big heart. This always smiling brunette told us about her experience with acts and solos from when she was 18. But there is a boundary she will never cross. She will never fuck a guy she has no feelings for; she doesn't have guts for that. That's pity, because Petra is really hot with her slim body and exclusive ass. But never say never. You will stare in astonishment when you see what happened after Ales touched her down there. In that moment Petra's head started a massive fight with her pussy. Head shouted NO!!! You cannot do that!!! You can't!!! The pussy did not approve. YES, I want that!!! I haven't fucked for so long! That was massacre!!! You need to see that!!!

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 25.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:20:53
FileSize: 199.2 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Petra._2214_Petra.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 27, 2022 8:58 am
Pepa & Gina Devine (E168)
Cast: Pepa, Gina Devine

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Talking, Oral, Natural Tits, All Sex, Amateur, Pantyhose, Casting

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 24.000 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:24:16
FileSize: 718.1 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Pepa_Gina_Devine_Pepa_Gina_Devine.mov
LanserSM
Added: Mar 27, 2022 6:26 am
Payton Avery - Payton Avery Returns
Cast: Payton Avery

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: hardcore, teen, POV, blowjob, casting, all sex

MediaInfo:
Video: 1920x1080 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 01:07:44
FileSize: 2.16 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Payton_Avery_Payton_Avery.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 26, 2022 10:52 pm
Nick & Gina Devine - Female Agent Episode 171

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:30:46
FileSize: 1.31 GB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Nick_Gina_Devine_Female_Agent_Episode_171_Nick.mov
LanserSM
Added: Mar 26, 2022 2:47 am
Misty

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: Anal, Orgasms, Amateur, Hardcore, Great Ass, Creampie, Blonde, Casting
You know things went well when the girl thanks you for cumming in her pussy. There's something magical about 21 year old French-Native American mix Misty, I almost lose my cool when she walks in to my office. Misty is real, down to earth, cute as fuck, nice, and does what I want. There's chemistry. I actually WANT to make HER cum (and I do, several times...), if that tells you anything. For me this is the perfect casting with the perfect girl. For her...probably not so much considering she'll have to go back to her dreaded hotel job after this...with an aching anus and womb full of Rick juice.

MediaInfo:
Video: 1280x720 (16:9), 29.970 fps, AVC
Duration: 00:27:13
FileSize: 792.9 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Misty_Misty.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 26, 2022 12:15 am
Miroslava (3835)
Cast: Miroslava

screenshotscreenshot
screenshotscreenshot

Genre: BJ, Big Tits, Casting, Oil, Legal Teen, Hardcore, Tatoo, Talking, All Sex, POV, Posing
This babe is marvellous. Miroslava, 19, showed us the best of her. Don't be mistaken by the first sight and wait for the photo shoot. This genuine Czech amateur with exotic ancestors will give you blue balls! This amazing busty slut is health hazard. She would like to become a cherished and famous model. The only way she can obtain her goal is to spread her legs! Follow a thick prick down the hole and you'll reach the stars! Our cameraman got the best of her. Check her out! I bet you've never fucked such a top notch slut!

MediaInfo:
Duration: 00:29:30
FileSize: 871.3 MB

screenshot

Download file Filejoker:
Miroslava._3835_Miroslava.mp4
LanserSM
Added: Mar 25, 2022 9:44 pm
Miroslava (7773)