Author
AubreyTodd
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 07, 2022 12:48 am
Gabbie Carter (Dark And Stormy / 14.01.2020)

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Format: MPEG-4
Video Size: 563.5 MB
Duration: 00:38:48
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: You've seen her as an "innocent teen" or the "bright-eyed stepdaughter," but do you really know what goes on inside Gabbie Carter's head? How dark her fantasies go? She's been blessed with big natural tits - and they certainly look good under fishnets and chains. A bad kitty outta hell, this dirty teen is your black light fantasy come true! She isn't your average college school girl. Licking and slobbering all over her lollipop as if it's a dick, you'll be hypnotized as she teases you with a shake of her tits and thick ass. Just another average night in for this tattooed vixen, taking naughty pics and masturbating on the couch. That is until Ramon Nomar shows up with a big juicy cock to deepthroat. After some hot titty fucking and finger banging, Ramon stuffs his massive dick in Gabbie's tight pussy and slides his fingers down her throat as he fucks her hard. Gabbie loves things showed in her so it's no surprise when she takes his giant load in her beautiful mouth. Looks like cumplay time!
Genre: Titty Fuck, Anal Play, Face Fuck, Deep Throat, Amateur, Pussy Licking, Gagging, Blowjob, Indoors, Face Sitting, Spanking, Facial, Masturbation, Big Tits, Black Stockings, Natural Tits, Pussy Fingering
Actors: Gabbie Carter

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/ucwra6kjzf5s
AubreyTodd
Added: Jan 06, 2022 10:22 pm
Gabbie Carter (BTS Babe / 14.10.2019)

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 712.6 MB
Duration: 00:50:42
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 23.976 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: If you've ever worked on set, or read about the things going on BTS, you know that it can get a little out of hand. We have Gabbie Carter acting as a PA/script supervisor, running back and forth for our talent and director. You know she's new to the industry and this type of production work gave her an interesting opportunity to learn how things really functioned. The only problem is, even in a baggy t-shirt, shorts, and her favorite boots, male talent still can't keep their eyes or hands off of her. What was supposed to be a learning experience turns into a devious suck-and-fuck behind an actual shoot!
Genre: Natural Tits, Titty Fuck, Face Sitting, Cum Shot, Big Naturals, Deep Throat, Pool, Blowjob, Pussy Licking, Outdoors, Big tits, Innie Pussy, Pussy Fingering, Facial, Indoors, Amateur, Sneaky
Actors: Gabbie Carter

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/q9k838q1el02
AubreyTodd
Added: Jan 06, 2022 7:53 pm
Emily Willis - Emily Needs Anal Before Proming (mc17182 / 11.08.2019)

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 385.9 MB
Duration: 00:34:38
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 852x480 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: It's Prom Night and Slimpoke is ready to take his sexy date to the dance, but when he knocks on the door, Emily's father tells him to go away and slams the door in his face. Slimpoke won't let the dad get in the way of their special night. He decides to sneak through the back and surprise Emily. They're both way too horny to go to the dance. She takes him to the living room to give a quick blowjob right before prom. When Emily sees his huge cock, she needs to be fucked. He can't stop staring at her perfect ass so she decides to let him stick in it. He starts fucking her in the ass and won't stop until he bust a load all over her. Hopefully her dad doesn't hear them.
Genre: Blowjob, Cumshot, Amateur, Interracial, Brunette, White, Hardcore, Anal
Actors: Emily Willis

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/r3lybm861bfo
AubreyTodd
Added: Jan 06, 2022 2:53 pm
Dylann Vox (aka Skylar Vox) (Perving on Skylar Vox)

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 385.4 MB
Duration: 00:34:39
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 852x480 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: My step sister is insanely hot. So much so that I find her irresistible. Every time I can I perv on her. This particular time I snuck up behind her as she was searching through the fridge. I pulled her pants down and when she turned around I started playing with her tits. Eventually, she went on to shower. I took this as an opportunity to sneak behind her as she showered. There, she decided to let me fuck. I fucked my step sister in the shower until she wanted to move things over to the living room. I stretched her pussy in several different positions before busting all over her.
Genre: Hardcore, Cowgirl, Vaginal, Doggystyle, Big Tits, Cumshot, Blonde, Busty, Amateur, Blowjob, Missionary, Riding
Actors: Dylann Vox (aka Skylar Vox)

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/l8eu5wvc7y99
AubreyTodd
Added: Jan 06, 2022 4:55 am
Desiree Dulce (When He Doesn't Propose / 29.12.2019)

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 384.5 MB
Duration: 00:34:46

Description of the video: Desiree Dulce is a beautiful, long haired lady, looking incredibly elegant in a slinky red dress and diamond choker. No mortal could ever keep their eyes off her, but yet somehow, her too-busy boyfriend can. While Desiree tries to enjoy a nice night out, her boyfriend stares at his phone like it holds the secret to happiness. But why should this babe settle for that when she could have any guy she wants? Luckily, the sexy, pierced stud Xavier Dolan is around, and Desiree seems to think he can handle her. Desiree ditches her lame boyfriend and leads Xavier into the bathroom, where she spends no time getting that hot and hard cock into her lip gloss covered mouth. He cums all over her pretty face, while all the while her boyfriend sits alone at their table. There's no way his phone can keep him better company than Desiree could!
Genre: Indoors, Thong, Hair Pulling, Restaurant, Face Sitting, Big Tits, Amateur, Blowjob, Trimmed Pussy, Outie Pussy, Facial, Titty Fuck, Enhanced, Medium Skin, Cum Shot, Cheating, Bathroom
Actors: Desiree Dulce

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/gkcxgonfai7v
AubreyTodd
Added: Jan 05, 2022 11:55 pm
Dani Lynn (Don't Break Dani / 02.01.2020)

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 468.3 MB
Duration: 00:31:59

Genre: Small Tits, Blonde, Spanking, Natural Tits, Medium Skin, Feet, Thong, Amateur, Sandals, Trimmed Pussy, Deep Throat, Caucasian, Face Fuck, Petite, Indoors, Innie Pussy, Cowgirl, Blowjob, Fetish
Actors: Dani Lynn

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/k8i45hf4zez3
AubreyTodd
Added: Jan 05, 2022 6:57 pm
Daisy Delicious (Hot posh student tries anal fucking / 19.05.2019)

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 374.9 MB
Duration: 00:32:03
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 854x480 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 25.000 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: A posh student named Daisy Delicious got into my cab today. Daisy was wearing a fancy coat, and told me she only had one lecture for the day. Daisy told me how her student loans had run out, and she had starting selling panties to make ends meet. Daisy offered me her knickers for the taxi ride, and she was fucking hot, so I agreed. I told her I could even give her 150 pounds if she let me get a taste of her perky tits, and she enthusiastically said yes. I pulled over and got a taste of her twat, then she gave me a horny rimjob and blowjob. I got her arse ready with my finger, then took turns fucking both of her holes until I covered her with a huge facial!
Genre: Facial, Face Fuck, Rimjob, Side Fuck, Anal Fingering, Blowjob, Anal, Amateur, Car, Pussy Licking, Ass To Mouth, Outdoors, Taxi Sex, Pussy Fingering
Actors: Daisy Delicious

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/ugrfp2gmyelb
AubreyTodd
Added: Jan 05, 2022 4:27 pm
Cory Chase, Hime Marie (Licking Lessons / 18.10.2019)

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 483 MB
Duration: 00:44:18

Description of the video: Hime Marie may be a shy student but she's not so shy when it comes to finding ways to relax (and stimulate) herself. It all started out as just a regular study session with her friend, but soon enough Hime finds herself getting a much more valuable lesson from her friend's mom Cory on how to lick pussy (which, if we're being honest, has far more real world value than algebra).
Genre: Anal Play, Big Tits, Lesbian, Sneaky, Kissing, Natural Tits, Scissoring, Masturbation, Medium Skin, Small Tits, Pussy Licking, Kitchen, Amateur, Dildo, Indoors
Actors: Cory Chase, Hime Marie

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/2u5vjyrw23u0
AubreyTodd
Added: Jan 05, 2022 11:33 am
Claudia Bavel - Spanish Maid Gets Dirty (mda17784 / 29.10.20)

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 554.2 MB
Duration: 00:49:38

Description of the video: This week the cleaning service sent me a super hot maid with a phat ass. After watching her clean my mess I asked her if she was down to do it in her underwear. She declined, but the more cats I flashed in her face the more she started to like the idea. Eventually, I was able to get her to clean my apartment completely naked. Watching her ass bounce as she cleaned my crib made me horny as fuck. So I pulled my dick out and started jerking off to her. Once she caught me, all I had to do was offer her some more dough and soon enough she was sucking me off. From there, I penetrated her tight pussy in several different positions before busting right in her mouth.
Genre: Cowgirl, Amateur, Cumshot, Riding, Maid, Latina, Blowjob, Big Ass, Hardcore, Brunette, Doggystyle, Missionary, Vaginal, Big Booty, Shaved
Actors: Claudia Bavel

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/ohjfe5r6qxll
AubreyTodd
Added: Jan 05, 2022 9:01 am
Chloe Cherry - Two Cocks Are Better Than One (bbe17665 / 16.07.20)

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 503.6 MB
Duration: 00:45:20

Description of the video: Chloe Cherry is a freak and we love it. One dick wasn't gonna be enough to satisfy her. She needed two. Bang Bros always delivers. We sent in the big boys to really satisfy her needs. They have an intense threesome while they DP her tight pussy and asshole. She's a squirter and it gets a little wet on set. They both leave her with huge cumshots all over her face.
Genre: Blonde, Cumshot, Threesome, Amateur, Blowjob, Facial, Interracial, Doggystyle, Double Penetration, Young, Small Tits, Hardcore, 18+ Teen, Anal, Petite
Actors: Chloe Cherry

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/g7a4hujp9bqn
AubreyTodd
Added: Jan 05, 2022 6:35 am
Charlie Red - Fuckable Arrangements

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 333.3 MB
Duration: 00:30:02

Description of the video: Charlie Red is putting together a bouquet of fresh flowers, and the smell is quickly putting her in the mood as she dances and touches herself, offering us a sneak peek of her bare pussy under her dress and of her perfect tits. When Erik Everhard enters he's got sex on his mind too, but Charlie wants to finish assembling her bouquet first! The suspense is killer, as the sexy redhead teases her man before finally giving them both what they want: a sensual blowjob and wild kitchen sex!
Genre: Blowjob, Cum Shot, Couples Fantasies, Indoors, Amateur, Sex, Blowjob POV, 35 Plus, Cumshot CleanUp, Facial, Enhanced, Big Tits, Pussy Licking, Kitchen
Actors: Charlie Red

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/nh7hr4z2wz1d
AubreyTodd
Added: Jan 05, 2022 4:06 am
Catalina Ossa - My Step Sisters Sex Tape

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 266.2 MB
Duration: 00:33:48
MediaInfo: Extension: mp4 |Resolution: 640x360 (16:9) | Frame Rate: 29.970 fps | Format AVC

Description of the video: Catalina Ossa's stepbrother, Kyle Mason, hides a camera in her room to see what kind of shenanigans he can catch. Unknowing, Catalina drops her towel and crawls into bed so she can rub her boobs and slide her hands down her super skinny body to rest between her thighs. She's just getting into the heat of masturbation bliss when she turns her head and notices the camera. Pissed, Catalina grabs the towel and goes to confront her brother. Kyle calms Catalina down by promising to show it to her crush to get him to hook up with her.Catalina agrees to do another tape, but only if Kyle will film it without her face. They relocate to her bedroom, where Catalina lays down and does her best to be sexy as she resumes rubbing her body down on camera. Kyle suggests that it might be hotter if she shows off her cock sucking skills, so soon his sis's puffy lips are wrapped around his fuck stick. Catalina sucks Kyle down in a deep throat BJ then takes his suggestion that she get on her hands and knees so he can video himself sliding it in.Catalina's heart-shaped ass is the perfect aphrodisiac for Kyle as he bangs her from behind. She encourages him to keep filming as she hops onto his dick for a hairy pussy stiffie ride. Turning around, Catalina bounces that booty in reverse cowgirl. When Catalina falls onto her back, Kyle keeps the party going with his big hardon. He's enjoying himself so much that he doesn't pull out as he cums, instead giving Catalina an unexpected creampie. That's when Kyle confesses that he doesn't know Catalina's crush at all, which means she fucked him for nothing.
Genre: Super Skinny, Deep Throat, POV, Amateur, Latina, Petite, Hairy Pussy, Blowjob, GirlBoy, Cowgirl, Long hair, Big Nipples, Tan, Big Ass, Handjob, Big Dick, Creampie, Brunette
Actors: Catalina Ossa

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/xkol59zbg7x1
AubreyTodd
Added: Jan 04, 2022 8:37 pm
Carmela Clutch - Big Booty Maid Sucks And Fucks

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 637.4 MB
Duration: 00:57:05

Description of the video: This week I called up the maid service and they sent me a hot latina with a humongous booty.
Genre: Amateur, Blowjob, Cum In Mouth, Brunette, Big Ass, Doggystyle, Big Booty, Latina, Riding, Hardcore, Swallow, Cumshot

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/gt4410b4jrtx
AubreyTodd
Added: Jan 04, 2022 6:11 pm
Canela Skin, Katrina Moreno - Double Maid Anal Fucking (mda17467 / 24.03.20

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 638.9 MB
Duration: 00:57:11

Description of the video: Our place was such a fucking mess last time Katrina was here that she brought her hot friend Canela to help out. I got hard right away as the pair cleaned the studio. Both have big round asses and beautiful luscious tits. I knew Katrina was up for some fun but I had to convince Canela. I offered cash to first clean in their underwear. When those asses came out it was quite a sight. Just when I thought my couldn't get any harder, I gave them more money to go totally naked. They both looked amazing as they kept cleaning. When I finally got Canela alone I got her on her knees and she sucked my big cock so good. Soon after, Katrina came in and joined her. Then. I found out how freaky and horny Canela was as she let me fuck her tight asshole. I fucked them both back and forth until I blew my load into their pretty mouths.
Genre: Amateur, Cum In Mouth, Cowgirl, Brunette, Latina, Anal, Busty, Riding, Doggystyle, Hardcore, Shaved, Big Ass, Maid, Gumshot, Threesome, Big Booty, Big Tits, 3some, Vaginal, Missionary
Actors: Canela Skin, Katrina Moreno

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/nz8vn7m908rm
AubreyTodd
Added: Jan 04, 2022 8:12 am
Brooklyn Chase (Brooklyn Chase Fucks Her Stepson / 29.06.19)

screenshotscreenshot

Information:
Video Size: 415.3 MB
Duration: 00:37:13

Description of the video: Brooklyn's husband is about to get home and she wants awesome sex, so she dresses into sexy lingerie and takes her horny pill. When her husband finally arrives she starts dragging him to the bedroom he has to fuck her, she can't wait any longer. But, he gets a phone call from work and has to go back. Brooklyn is upset and doesn't want to let him go, so she holds on to his leg to stop him from leaving. At that moment her stepson walks in and greets them. Then the husband takes the opportunity to finally free himself and leaves. Brooklyn is sad, upset and super horny, so she has an idea, she is gonna fuck her stepson. She approaches him, at first he is shocked, but she dominates over him and starts sucking his dick, then she makes him fuck her all over her living room until he delivers his hot load all over Brooklynn's face.
Genre: big booty, cougar, white, blonde, stepmom, hardcore, amateur, shaved, riding, stockings, vaginal, big ass, missionary, doggystyle, cowgirl, milf, big tits, cumshot, busty, blowjob
Actors: Brooklyn Chase

Screenshot

screenshot

Download from Filejoker: https://filejoker.net/vszo6fk98tqi