so, new-ish I guess... by Lorena's standards
marco13
Very Respected Poster
Added: Jan 29, 2021 2:11 pm
Wink yes
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Feb 06, 2021 9:24 pm
An unexpected blast from the past! a 2008 behind the scenes video put out a week ago by Thom@s K@rsten Very Happy

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

You can find it on his Vimeo page where, unlike the book Heat, she's called "L0rena G". They are familiar scenes from the book of course but I don't remember seeing this?
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 07, 2021 2:02 am
Wow, that certainly is a blast from the past! Thanks, PWRNGR.
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Feb 20, 2021 7:37 pm
Forgive me as I spam the forum with old content, but I fell ass-backwards into these and decided to share. I don't think they are in the usual circulation of old Lor' pictures? They're new to me at least.

I believe I'd remember as she looks stupendous in these!

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

The photographer is called Pascal Renoux and you can finds these and more over at his website...
although these four are the only Lor' pics I spotted, sadly!

Smile

//edit

Found a couple more from the same photographer from a different site, this time as "Madamoiselle B" Smile

screenshot
screenshot

Interestingly, they were uploaded in early 2006, so Lor' would have been just 18/19 at the time of shooting!

It's remarkable how subtle the changes in her appearance have been over her adult life!

/edit

One more from Renoux, via FBOOK

screenshot
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Feb 20, 2021 10:35 pm
Great find PWRNGR.

2006 - she would be 19/20 ? But another 2 years before she started professionally. I seem to recall, from her FB page, she said her first photography session was by a woman a year or two before these photos.
Added: Feb 20, 2021 10:46 pm
un autre:

screenshot

The actual date of shooting I think is November 2005, so she would have just turned 19.

Surprised
marco13
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 22, 2021 1:30 pm
Very Happy merci-thanks
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Mar 05, 2021 8:36 am
"L0rena and the rock" - a video coming up at m3t-@rt! Very Happy

screenshot

A companion to the previously released photo set "1n silk", it was shot about five years ago.

edit//

Makes one wonder what else might still be set aside? There's a vast amount of Luca photo sets with no matching video...
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Apr 08, 2021 2:42 pm
New pic set heading our way over at m3t-art! Very Happy

screenshot

Voluptuous good looks so from the 2019 Luca shoot again... if it remains her last let's hope it was an exceedingly productive one!

Incidentally, Lorena must really like the novelty top she's wearing, she's held on to it for a while! Here it is in 2009:

screenshot

I don't mind it either! Very Happy
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Apr 08, 2021 8:02 pm
Thanks; just when I think we’ve finally seen the last bit of material! Hopefully that trend continues.
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Apr 08, 2021 8:35 pm
I would imagine Luca and Lorena could potentially extract a lot of material out of a long weekend of shooting strictly solo sets and vids. No choreography with a co-star, little or no direction needed, no adjusting to anything but the location, minimal crew... this is pure speculation of course!

So I'm somewhat hopeful there's still a bunch left... Confused
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Apr 10, 2021 11:20 am
"all st@r" is out at m-art

screenshot

First time we've seen her handle a knob..

ba dum tss
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Sep 16, 2021 10:17 pm
screenshot

An unapologetic bump to prevent the Lorena thread from being buried at her 35th!

Delaying the inevitable at this rate I know...
marco13
Very Respected Poster
Added: Sep 17, 2021 11:53 am
Very Happy hello my friend I am alive too but unfortunately nothing new Crying or Very sad