Author
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Aug 30, 2019 6:33 pm
yayokb - this was discussed just a few pages back.

I have to say I have something of a fear of mentioning her insta account here so as not to guide some nutjob over to her page... not saying that's you yayokb - but all it takes is one delusional soul who'll drive her out for good...

and that would be a shame as her posts, rare as they are, are interesting and cool

with that being said, it's not a secret:

her account is below_the_surface_8
yayokb
I'm probably spamming
Added: Aug 30, 2019 7:49 pm
Thanks PWRNGR! Yeah, I agree with you. Too many fanatics out there. Sad
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Aug 31, 2019 5:37 pm
//
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Sep 04, 2019 7:45 pm
screenshot

The above is courtesy of Luca's insta stories - a thank you for 50k followers. As you can see, it's Lor' horsing around with her hair on a shore somewhere. I can't immediately place the clips to an existing collaboration, nor can I even tell if it's new or "old" - whatever it is, she looks great Smile
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Sep 16, 2019 11:03 am
Lorena is 33 years old (or young!) as of today!

screenshot

While it's unlikely she'll get the message through here, I very much hope her birthday is a happy one! Feliz cumpleaños! Still made of celestial ether as far as I'm concerned! Very Happy
Coomer
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 04, 2019 12:15 pm
How come she never did PIV or anything hetero, if she said the she is hetero IRL? Wtf? All these years have been following her in hopes she finally delivers and it was all for nothing!!! I am aware she did a threesome but she was only had supporting role, how fucking disappointing. All I want to see is Lorena getting fucked in her tight little pussy and hear her moan as a big one is thrusting into her. God I am rock hard rn just by writing this. There has been several times were models were just doing boring shooting without any action and while it is sad, nothing hurts like that being the case with this goddess. Seriously, it's so frustrating not being able to fully enjoy all the beauty she is able to deliver with her cute tits and juicy pussy!!!Fuck... why do I have to do this to myself? Facepalm
djmax
Poster
Added: Oct 09, 2019 6:24 am
Boo hoo for you.
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Nov 05, 2019 3:38 pm
screenshot

While she's stark naked in the cover, "turtl3neck" is what Lor's upcoming m3t@rt photoset is called. Go figure. The surroundings look similar to a bunch of releases shot about two years ago I think? Anyway, good to see something new! Very Happy

In related news, and you may have seen it, a couple of weeks ago Luca posted a somewhat cryptic insta message of well wishes to Lor', kind of implying she has or is about to enter a new chapter in her life so to speak... could mean a number of things of course - but none that I can think that would be particularly conducive to continued modeling... I hope I'm reading too much into it as per usual and she still has room in her life for the occasional shoot!
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Nov 21, 2019 11:36 am
New video at m€t@rt-x coming up! Very Happy called b@cklight cl1max, by luca obviously

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

screenshot

it's looks to be a showcase of Lor's flexibility really Very Happy

//edit

the location and her shoes match with "bre0nda" - released last year at M-A:

screenshot
Left Foot
VIP club member
Added: Nov 22, 2019 3:55 pm
Thanks PWRNGR,

looks more and more like she has 'moved on'.
Added: Nov 22, 2019 4:26 pm
LF - yes it does, sadly. Crying or Very sad I'd be happy for her to model indefinitely but it's not really something we can expect or ask for. But I remain foolishly hopeful there'll be something at some point, maybe.

At least you could imagine there's still a bunch of unreleased sets and videos from the "lus7fu1 c0rset" shoot? And a couple of FR videos too.
marco13
Very Respected Poster
Added: Nov 27, 2019 7:54 pm
Very Happy luca is the most lucky guy in the world!! I presume they are a together!!
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Nov 27, 2019 9:38 pm
marco13 - I wouldn't presume anything, it leads to presumptions! Razz

while luca is a lucky guy obviously and they are almost certainly friends, I very much doubt luca and Lor' are an item. I could be wrong of course...
Verbatim300
Very Respected Poster
Added: Dec 31, 2019 1:13 pm
Update today on Fitt!ng R00m, part of the @n@l c0llecti0n, just in time to see out 2019. Speaking of, all the best to everyone.
PWRNGR
VIP club member
Added: Dec 31, 2019 1:37 pm
Thanks V300! Wink

Indeed, happy new year everyone! It's been an interesting decade for to those of us following Lor's modeling career... we can only hope there is more to come!