Author
skailsot
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 22, 2021 4:22 pm
GirlsWay.com Naturally Stacked Keepaway Sisters

screenshot

Tags: Brunette, Big Tits, Natural Tits, 69, Pussy Licking, Hairy, Facesitting, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Step Sister, Lesbian

Lena Paul adores her younger step-sister, Violet Myers, although she doesn't always show it in the best way. It's just that Violet is always so busy and Lena only wants to spend time with her! But what can she do to get Violet to slow down and hang out with her for once? After playing a bit of keepaway with Violet's spoon one breakfast, Lena gets an idea. If Violet isn't going to slow down, Lena will MAKE her slow down by hiding Violet's things away in her bra! First it's a spoon, then it's a set of keys, and finally it's a cellphone... Violet is mortified, afraid of reaching her hand into Lena's bra to fish out her belongings. While Lena thinks it's all in good fun, Violet soon becomes frustrated about the bullying, finally plunging her hand into Lena's shirt to grab her cellphone back... and making Lena moan after accidentally groping her! Violet confronts Lena, demanding to know why Lena is being such a pain in the butt. Lena's devastated to hear that Violet thinks she's a bully. Afraid of hurting Violet any further, Lena finally admits that she just wants Violet's attention... In fact, she has a crush on her sister. Although Violet's shocked at first, she admits that, even though Lena's sometimes abrasive, her boobs DID feel nice! Lena's overjoyed as she invites Violet to play with her boobs all she wants. The delightful groping soon gives way to a passionate romp as they eagerly lick pussy and even throw in a little dovefucking. It looks like Lena won't have to fight for Violet's attention ever again!

Models Name:

Lena Paul, Violet Myers

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 16.01.2020
Size: 447 MB
Duration: 37 min 41 s
Type: 544p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Nov 23, 2021 4:22 am
Dreamcatcher: Part 2

screenshot

Tags: Lesbian, Blonde, Bracelet

Description: Gorgeous blonde Emma Starletto is sitting topless on her bed, reading a postcard, as part two of Marc Rosewood's hot lesbian two-parter "Dreamcatcher" begins. She gets dressed and goes out looking for raven-haired beauty Evelyn Claire, who seduces her slowly and sensuously. Standing in front of the bathroom mirror so they can watch their reflections, Evelyn pulls off Emma's shirt, exposing her perky breasts and stroking her diamond-hard nipples. They kiss avidly as Evelyn gets naked too, then bends Emma over the sink and kneels to eat her pussy from behind. Emma raises one leg high as Evelyn spreads her sexy ass cheeks and licks her skilfully, then turns her around and sucks her clit. They move to the tiled floor, Emma going face down ass up and nuzzling Evelyn's fluffy bush as she eats her pussy. They move into scissors, grinding together orgasmically, both of them moaning with pleasure.

Models Name:

Emma Starletto & Evelyn Claire

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2020
Size: 832 MB
Duration: 14 min 32 s
Type: 1080p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Nov 23, 2021 7:22 am
MommysGirl.com Caught With My Remote

screenshot

Tags: Toys, Blonde, Big Tits, Hardcore, Rim Job, MILF & Mature, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Step Mom, Family Roleplay, Tribbing, Lesbian, Step Daughter

Kenna James is back from college and her mom, Cherie DeVille, couldn't be happier. Once they greet each other, Kenna lets her mom get dressed and promises to see her at dinner later that day. What Cherie doesn't know is that Kenna pulled a quick switcheroo and replaced her panties with a pair that has a built-in vibrator that Kenna can control from her phone. When they sit down to eat, she can't help but prank her mother by turning it on.
Cherie tries to carry on a normal conversation but is hysterical. She's yelling at her husband to get some wine and doesn't know what's hitting her. Feeling like she's losing her mind, she confronts Kenna as to what's going on but Kenna just laughs, saying she has no clue. When her dad leaves the room, Kenna gets down on all fours and starts eating her stepmother's pussy. By the time her husband's leaves to go to the wine cellar, she's so turned on that she goes underneath the table and starts kissing Kenna back.
They don't have too much time before Kenna's dad comes back. They rip each other's clothes off and Cherie starts playing with Kenna's pussy. The girls devour each other's bodies as they suck each other's tits, eat each other's pussies, trib and 69. Kenna tongues her mom's ass as she makes her cum again and again. Kenna's been away a long time and it's pretty obvious that she missed her step-mom.

Models Name:

Cherie DeVille, Kenna James

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2018
Size: 1.54 GiB
Duration: 32 min 16 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Nov 23, 2021 10:22 am
BrazzersExxtra.com Squirt Fight

screenshot

Tags: Threesome, Big Ass, Blonde, Brunette, Lesbian, Natural Tits, Squirt

BFFs Megan and AJ love laying out in the sun and soaking up those rays. Megan's body looks so hot and tight in the sunshine that AJ can't help but play with her pussy, and soon Megan is doing the same. But before they can cum they're attacked by Keiran and his stupid squirtgun! They chase him around the yard but he gets away, leaving the girls to more fun activities. After their lesbian love session they find Keiran tanning all by himself - time for squirt payback!

Models Name:

AJ Applegate & Megan Rain

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2017
Size: 523 MB
Duration: 44 min 43 s
Type: 480p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Nov 23, 2021 10:22 pm
DigitalPlayground.com Karlee Gray, Ana Foxxx, Jane Wilde, Paige Owens - Lucky Seven: Episode 6 (04/20/2020, Lesbian, Foursome, Ebony, 480p]

screenshot

Tags: Lesbian, Foursome, Ebony

Models Name:

Karlee Grey, Ana Foxxx, Jane Wilde, Paige Owens

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2020
Size: 382 MB
Duration: 33 min 7 s
Type: 480p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Nov 24, 2021 1:22 am
Nadine-J.de Kata's Massage

screenshot

Tags: Lesbian,Blondes,Big natural tits,Boobs,Oil.

Not sure who of these two ladies enjoyed the massage more. Looks like Katarina gets really wild over Samanta Lily's huge soft yummy jumbos. Hopefully you enjoy the actions as much as the ladies did. These are moments where eyes want to be hands.

Models Name:

Kata & Sam

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 957 MB
Duration: 21 min 40 s
Type: 720p

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Nov 24, 2021 4:22 am
MommysGirl.com The Look Mom Cant Resist

screenshot

Tags: Fingering, Teen, MILF & Mature, Older / Younger, Pussy Licking, Lesbian, Kissing

Models Name:

India Summer And Sabina Rouge

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 1.12 GiB
Duration: 30 min 6 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Nov 24, 2021 7:22 am
Two Girls One Lake. Episode 02

screenshot

Tags: Lesbian

Description: Beautiful girlfriends Lorena B and Sabrisse A reprise their torrid affair in Don Caravaggio's stunning erotic movie "Two Girls One Lake 2." The gorgeous brunettes kiss on the shore, before we join them on the sofa as they embrace and touch sensually. Sabrisse caresses Lorena's pert breasts and tugs her flimsy lace panties aside to stroke her smooth pussy with its cute little strip of dark hair. Lorena toys with Sabrisse's nipples as her passionate sweetheart strums her clit, then lies back to get licked and finger-fucked until she's going wild. Now Lorena peels off Sabrisse's panties and licks her shaved pussy, her skilful tonguing making her sexy lover gasp and moan. Lorena laps at her clit as she fingers her rapidly, moving into spoons so they can kiss as she frigs her to a powerful orgasm. It's a playful, romantic and highly arousing encounter.

Models Name:

Lorena B & Sabrisse A

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2019
Size: 1.20 GiB
Duration: 21 min 25 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Nov 24, 2021 10:22 am
Alexis Fawx, Gia Derza - Riches To Rags (2019-01-26)

screenshot

Tags: Lesbian, Girl on Girl, Step Mom, Member Fantasy, Family Roleplay, Step Daughter, Brunette, Big Tits, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Rim, Job, Fingering, College, MILF & Mature Older / Younger, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Tribbing

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2019
Size: 1.47 GiB
Duration: 34 min 18 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Nov 24, 2021 1:22 pm
CzechCasting.com Jana (0716

screenshot

Tags: Casting, Lesbians, BJ

Warning! You should consult your doctor before watching this video, because it's going to take you down. We haven't had this here for a while. Jana, the lovely Czech amateur will get frisky with our lovely host. Pussy rubbing against pussy, tit on tit, just as we all like it.Even the cameraman got his share, they both gave him amazing head. This is a ride you don't want to miss, hop on and enjoy.

Models Name:

Jana

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 763 MB
Duration: 25 min 44 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Nov 25, 2021 1:22 am
Riley X, Anikka (Sapphically Sexy (Fucking Lesbians)

screenshot

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Size: 1.13 GiB
Duration: 20 min 45 s

Download or Play:
skailsot
Added: Nov 25, 2021 4:22 am
Sally Me Mom And Granny Part 2: Mom's 1st Anal Fuck

screenshot

Tags: Incest, MILF, Mature, Mom, Mother, Son, Grandson, Grandma, Family, Threesome, Lesbian, Orgy, Anal, Creampie

Mom's FIRST ANAL............ This weekend has been a dream come true, first I got to FUCK my Grandma (whom I have always had a TABOO SECRET crush on).... BUT I have to admit when Mom CAUGHT us in bed that was a little tense , but Granny handled it perfectly, she even got Mom to chill out and join in (best blow job I have ever had) and now it's round two with the family whores , who should I fuck first ? Mom or Grandma?.... Hell I think I'll fuck them both .......Unbelievable , Grandma wants me to FUCK my Mom in the ass (she' never been fucked in the ass before) , so buckle up while I shove my ten inch tool right up my mom's ass, plus give her a huge anal creampie and if that's not enough Grannies going to make her suck my cock clean ....what a weekend at the lake.......... TABOO, 1st ANAL, Anal Creampie, Fucking, Blow Jobs , Momma's Boy, Family Traditions

Models Name:

Sally D'Angelo, Dani Dare

Screens:

screenshot

Video Information:

Year: 2016
Size: 869 MB
Duration: 29 min 56 s
Type: 720p

Download or Play:
skailsot