Author
Akinokinos
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 16, 2024 8:13 pm
Shiny Cock Films Jane Cane - Blackmailing Mom Old School Style

I've been rummaging around our old storage shed looking for stuff to sell, when I find my mom's 'crap from the 80's' box. I know she's been wanting to digitize all of her old VHS tapes, and I don't have anything better to do, so I decide to finally do it for her as a surprise. But it's ME who gets the surprise. I found a sex tape!! It's definitely my mom, but it certainly isn't my dad fucking her. It's my uncle! I am shocked! I bring the tape to my dad's house to find her home alone. When I tell her what I've found, I can tell by the look on her face I can get just about anything I want out of her now. She's been passing her pussy out to every man in our family, and now it's my turn. I tell her that she's going to let me have my turn with her, or I will tell my father. Of course she says yes, she has no other choice! I enjoy her mouth around my big cock until I need more, then I bend her over the couch, rip a hole in her pantyhose, and fuck her pussy until I cum inside of it.

screenshot

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duratio: 00:12:39
Size: 151 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/8606f317e52d6/Blackmailing_Mom_Old_School_Style.mp4
Added: Apr 16, 2024 10:13 pm
Luke Longly, Kira Fox - Step Daughters First Job

Step Dad is Always First
Luke Longly is working on his computer, when his step-daughter Kira Fox walks into his office. She is wearing a skirt with a white blouse and a red blazer, since she is going to her first job interview today! Kira tells her step-dad that she is so nervous for her interview! 'I have 23 minutes until I have to go to my interview. Do you want to help me calm my nerves?' she asks him, as she lifts her shirt up, revealing her natural, big tits. She gets down on her knees in front of him and she starts to give him a blowjob. She pulls her skirt off and then she hops on top of Luke's desk and spreads her legs. He reaches out to grab her tits while he fucks her in the missionary position. She flips over into the doggystyle position and he continues to fuck her pussy from behind. When he is ready to cum, he explodes deep inside of her pussy!

Office Slut
Kira Fox comes home from her first day at her new job, and she already got promoted! Her step-dad, Luke Longly, asks her how she already got promoted, and she says it's because she fucked her boss and she fucked all her co-workers! She is eager to show her step-dad that she learned at work, so she pulls his cock out and she starts to give him a sloppy blowjob. She takes all of her work clothing off and she throws it to the floor. Then she climbs on top of Luke and she starts to ride her step-dad's cock. Her big tits bounce up and down as she rides him. Then she moves into the doggystyle position next, and he fucks her pussy from behind. When he is ready to cum, he cums inside of her pussy again.

Truth Revealed
Kira Fox is wearing a green bikini and she is ready to go tanning in the backyard, until she notices that it is raining! Kira admits to her step-dad, Luke Longly, that her job is a little different than she first explained to him. She isn't exactly doing a simple sales job, she may or may not be getting paid to go on dates with men.! She sits down on the couch and she explains the details of her job to her step-dad, and she reassures him that she is safe. Luke wants to know what she does with her clients, so she decided to just show him! She pulls his cock out and she starts to give him a blowjob. She asks him if she's ever taken on 2 clients at the same time, and she tells him that she did it once! After she is done sucking his cock, she lies down on the couch and he starts to fuck her pussy in the missionary position. She flips over into the doggystyle position next. When he is ready to cum, he explodes in her mouth and all over her face!

screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:48:19
Size: 1013 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/c3ab557f4762d/Step_Daughters_First_Job.mp4
Added: Apr 17, 2024 12:14 am
Teaching French to my bigboobs stepsister fucked her and creampie

screenshot

Duratio: 00:24:43
Size: 1498 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/bfdcaee1ae1b3/Teaching_French_to_my_Bigboobs_Stepsister_Fucked.mp4
Added: Apr 17, 2024 10:19 am
Matthew Meier, Micky Muffin - It Started In The Jacuzzi

This season on Dating My Stepson, we have three hot milfs and three eager stepsons to mix and match. On today's episode, Micky Muffin is up for her second date in the series. This time, she and Matthew Meier are getting to know each other in a jacuzzi. There's nothing stopping them from feeling each other up and eventually coming in to make out.

When Micky beckons for Matthew to get out of the water, he follows her obediently to a convenient bedroom. They resume their kisses as Matthew explores Micky's body with his hot hands. Easing her down, he palms her pussy while worshipping her tits. Once Matthew has had a taste of her pussy, Micky needs a taste of his cock. It's only fair.

When she has finally removed her bikini, Micky lays on her side as Matthew spoons behind her. Rolling onto her back, she moans as Matthew reenters her. Then he gets on his back so Micky can ride him, first in cowgirl and then in reverse cowgirl after a brief detour into doggy. Micky's reverse cowgirl stiffie ride milks the cum right out of Matthew in a creampie that seals their affection for each other.

screenshot

Duration: 00:39:03
Size: 1450 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/ac292a3a2c620/It_Started_In_The_Jacuzzi.mp4
Added: Apr 17, 2024 12:20 pm
Family Therapy Dani Blu - Hot Yoga

I'm not trying to do anything. I'm just doing my stretches in the living room.. And my shorts are too tight, so I took them off. I'm not teasing you. You can go to your room if you don't want to see my butt. I'm your step sister, seeing me naked shouldn't bother you..

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:17:45
Size: 782 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/a002ca6f8afad/Dani_Blu_Hot_Yoga.mp4
Added: Apr 17, 2024 2:22 pm
Caro Cream - Caught in masturbating It was too cool for my stepbrother

Well something like that can happen again if you go away with the "family". Mama's new guy even dragged his son along and he doesn't seem to understand the rules. Who just bursts into a hotel room like that? I was completely naked and just really horny and doing it myself.my pussy was already very wet and then my stepbrother comes in. I was totally shocked but he wasn't that impressed.but something else from him all the more

screenshot

Duratio: 00:05:00
Size: 77 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/b953ea63a2456/It_was_too_cool_for_my_stepbrother.mp4
Added: Apr 17, 2024 4:21 pm
Jimmy Michaels, Sophia Locke - Measuring Mama

Jimmy Michaels has to make a shirt for a home ec assignment, starting with measuring the person who will be wearing the shirt: his own stepmom, Sophia Locke!

Sophia is happy to help Jimmy as he grumpily breaks out the measuring tape. They innocently start with her bust, which unexpectedly turns Jimmy on as his hands brush against her. This leads to him coming up with flimsy excuses to measure elsewhere too that normally wouldn't be needed for a shirt. By the time he's measuring Sophia's butt, Sophia catches on and calls him out.

Jimmy is sheepish as he admits to having been turned on by touching her boobs. Sophia feels a bit guilty for accidentally turning him on, and tries to show him that touching her breasts isn't a big deal. But then they BOTH get even more turned on, and measuring clothes become the last thing on their minds!

screenshot

Duratio: 00:45:41
Size: 1371 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/1c705ed19020e/Measuring_Mama.mp4
Added: Apr 17, 2024 6:23 pm
Kylie Rocket and Whitney Wright - The Sleepover

Kiki (Kylie Rocket) and her best friend Lana (Whitney Wright) are having a sleepover, just like when they were younger, with a makeshift tent over Lana's bed made from sheets, with Christmas lights hung around it. They talk about boys and Kiki expresses her fantasy of having a threesome, but finds that the young guys she meets are intimidated by such a forward concept.

She asks Lana about her own fantasies: "Are you still trying to bone your stepdad?" "Maybe. So what if I am. He's cute. You said it yourself", Lana replies. While Kiki protests that Lana's father is too old, they both agree that the boys they date are immature, and need to be told what a woman wants. They're interrupted by Lana's stepdad, Mike Jones (Chad White) calling out from the hallway, asking if there's anything they need. "You two behaving yourselves, right?", he wonders when he comes into the bedroom and peeks inside their "tent". "We're just planning Lana's 19th birthday party", Kiki replies.

After he leaves, Lana complains that talk of a birthday party just makes her seem immature in her stepdad's eyes, but Kiki points out that their little "Pillow Fort" on the bed seals the idea of immaturity so much more than some dumb birthday talk. Lana still wants advice from Kiki on how to seduce her old man. "Maybe you could get him warmed up?", Lana wonders. "I'm not going to be his fluffer!", Kiki insists. That gives Lana an idea: they can both have the hottest guy in town, something they can tell their grand**** about some day. Kiki reluctantly agrees to help Lana achieve her quest, and the BFFs kiss on it.

Later, Kiki goes to Mike's bedroom and coyly asks him: "What do men want, sexually?". "Guys really aren't that complicated -they like the simple stuff", he answers. But Kiki mentions she had a boyfriend who always talked about wanting a threesome. Mike is sympathetic but maintains a serious attitude here, yet Kiki goes further: "You're so smart daddy, can I call you daddy? Have you ever fantasized about something like that, daddy?". Lana has quietly snuck into the bedroom to listen, intently.

Mike becomes embarrassed and suddenly notices that Lana has joined them. "Hey Lana, swetheart! Kiki and I were just finishing up a conversation", he says, as Lana sits beside them on his bed. "I heard you and Kiki talking, daddy, and you know I can't go to mom about any of this sex stuff", Lana says.. Mike decides to end the discussion, but Lana continues: "Is it normal if I can't cum when I'm with a boy? When I'm alone it's no problem, but when I'm with a boy, I can't". "Okay, if any guy really cares about you, he'll make you cum, or orgasm I meant," he says. "Wouldn't it be nice to show Lana what it would be like to be with a real man?", Kiki suggests.

Mike has had enough, and declares: "This seems like some kind of trick. What would your mother think?". "We just won't tell her", Lana replies. When pressed, Kiki admits the two of them dreamt this up. Mike puts his foot down and announces: "I don't think this conversation should be happening". Kiki impulsively says: "Then talk less", and kisses Mike on the lips. She coyly says: "I think it's only fair if Lana gets a kiss, too", and Mike obliges. But he's adamant about ending this turn of events.

"I know what I can teach daddy -I'm the best kisser", Kiki declares. "Then prove it", Lana responds. The girls start kissing each other while Mike watches intently. "Am I dreaming?", he wonders out loud. "No, this is very much real", Kiki says, and both ladies remove their tops. He isn't all that difficult to convince, as Lana lays down on the bed and Mike helps her remove her panties and then goes down on her. Kiki gets busy, too, leaning over and sucking on Lana's nipple. Watch the taboo threesome scene unfold.

screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 1920 x 974
Duratio: 00:51:25
Size: 1563 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/4000e5c0127dd/Kylie_Rocket_and_Whitney_Wright.mp4
Added: Apr 17, 2024 8:24 pm
Sam Solo, Reagan Foxx - All We Have Is Each Other

Danny (Sam Solo) is a quiet, shy college student who has decided to return home for the summer to live with his stepmom, Nancy (Reagan Foxx). Even though they are not related, Nancy has always been a loving parental figure to Danny and seemed so lonely and isolated on the family's ranch.

When he arrives, Nancy is so grateful to have the company and helps Danny settle in. But, over the course of the following days, a series of unfortunate events happens to Danny. His glasses break, impairing his eyesight. Nancy tries to tape them together, but they fall apart. Then, Danny burns his hands on the stove. Nancy helps bandage him up, but he can no longer grip anything.

Danny tries to take a shower but she has to help him wash himself, before offering to put lotion on his body. Danny has an allergic reaction and becomes so itchy that he can't wear any clothing. When Nancy tries to help him out of the bathroom, he slips and injures his ankle, rendering him unable to walk.

At her wits end, Nancy tries to call the doctor but no one answers. She will simply have to take care of her beloved stepson herself.

Perhaps that was the plan all along.

Naked and propped up in bed, Nancy dotes on Danny. She is so loving and caring that Danny unintentionally gets hard. It's embarrassing. But, not for Nancy. She is happy to help take care of Danny in whatever way she can.

screenshot

Duratio: 00:45:55
Size: 1818 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/3e7a57f869f6d/All_We_Have_Is_Each_Other.mp4
Added: Apr 17, 2024 10:25 pm
Ike Diezel, Joseline Kelly - Earn It Back - mind sharing Daughter`s pussy

In order to get her attention, step dad Ike Diezel snatches his step daughter, Joseline Kelly's phone and realizes the inappropriate images she's been looking at. Dad says if she wants her phone back, she'll have to earn it.

screenshot screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 848 x 480
Duration: 00:56:33
Size: 770 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/2a6f4a40b18db/Earn_It_Back.mp4
Added: Apr 18, 2024 12:25 am
Asia Lee - Getting comforted by my stepdaughter after getting fired

I was fighting with my boss on the phone and ended up quitting my job, but the noise woke up my stepdaughter. She was so excited that I get to spend more time with her now, and now that shes old enough she wanted to comfort me in a more mature way.

screenshot

Duratio: 00:28:36
Size: 864 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/59c6d2c4d9096/Getting_comforted_by_my_stepdaughter_after_getting_fired.mp4
Added: Apr 18, 2024 10:30 am
Family Lust Michael Masters, Amber Moore - Sweet Girl Wants to Comfort her Lonely Stepdad

The holidays can be lonely but my stepdaughter Amber is determined to make me feel better. I let things do to far and she is mad at me for stopping anything else from happening. I try convincing her it was a mistake but I end up being the one convinced

screenshot screenshot

Duratio: 00:34:42
Size: 2528 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/cd5b0c86e48c4/Sweet_Girl_Wants_to_Comfort_her_Lonely_Stepdad_HD_1080p.mp4
Added: Apr 18, 2024 12:30 pm
Tyler Cruise, Rayveness - Family Matters

Stepmom Rayveness is a bit frazzled: she's working on her taxes one morning and can't find her glasses. Young stepson Tyler (Cruise) shows her they're just raised up in her hair -she's a bit absent-minded. She tells the boy to expect her sister (Reagan Foxx) to visit, and as she scrambles to get ready for work, one large breast falls out of Ray's robe, embarrassing her in front of her adoring stepkid. She rushes off, distraught, Tyler following behind her. In her bedroom, stepmom is nearly in tears, unable to compose herself. As Tyler tries to comfort her, she confides in him: "Your father served me divorce papers". "But you guys just got married. You haven't even been together for a year, Did he say why?", Tyler reacts. "He found a younger woman, more beautiful. I saw pictures -she is stunning", she admits. "He can't just treat you like that", Tyler insists. "Listen, my sister is not coming here for a visit, she's not coming here for vacation -she's coming here to help me pack my bags. You see, he told me I have to get out by Monday", Ray spills the beans. "He's entitled to everything. I signed a pre-nup, and if we don't stay married for three years, he gets it all", she says ruefully. Tyler defends her: "You've been a great wife, and the best mom I ever had". Ray is resigned to parting from her son, noting: "In a few weeks, you'll forget all about me". "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen", Tyler counters, running his hand sensually down her breasts, parting the halter that releases them. "Nobody's touched me like this in so long", stepmom murmurs. Putting her hand over his, Ray implores: "Oh Tyler, I need this. Promise you'll always be there for me. "I promise", he replies. Stepmom lightly pushes Tyler backward on the bed and gazing into his eyes begins kneading his big cock, whispering "I'm so nervous with you". She removes his jeans and slowly unveils his erect member. They're passing beyond the point of no return. Watch their taboo romance unfold, and don't miss the visit of Step-Auntie Reagan in Part 2.

screenshot screenshot

Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duratio: 00:37:06
Size: 351 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/424dc85fdcd99/Rayveness_Family_Matters_Part_1.mp4
Added: Apr 18, 2024 2:32 pm
RocketBabey - Brother I'm Way Better Than your gf

Don't act so shocked Step-Brother! I'm not a little girl anymore, although I'll always be your little girl. Whatever you do you cant tell anyone, this has to be our little secret.

screenshot

Resolution: 2400 x 1080
Duratio: 00:09:28
Size: 108 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/0aaf271d24262/RocketBabey_Doggystyle_Sex_Tape_Video_Leaked.mp4
Added: Apr 18, 2024 4:32 pm
Ana Paula - Daddy's baby

screenshot

Duration: 00:32:00
Size: 968 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/a1c20814f5bdb/Baby_Ana_Paula.mp4