Author
Borisser7von
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 26, 2020 3:54 pm
Lesbian Anal Vol. 5 Scene 4 - It's payback time
Quote:
Tags: Trimmed Pussy, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking, Lesbian
Models: Adriana Chechik, Lacy Lennon - Lesbian Anal Vol. 5 Scene 4 - It's payback time

Lacey (Lacey Lennon) is getting ready to go to work. Her husband Sam (Sam Shock) does the same when Adriana (Adriana Chechik), Lacey's best friend, texted him. She's downstairs ready to see him. Sam tries to pressure his wife to leave the house without getting caught. When she finally leaves the house, Sam and Adriana run to the bedroom. Unfortunately for them, Lacey forgot her iPad so she comes back to get it. Sam runs to hide himself in the closet leaving Adriana naked and butt up on the bed. She didn't hear Lacey coming in the room. When Lacey notices her best friend in her bed, she grabs the big toy on her shelf and puts it deep inside Adriana's butt. Lacey decides to give her best friend the sex she really deserves and that her husband will never be capable of giving her.

screenshot

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 559 MB
Duration: 34 min 39 s Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Download file from FileJoker:
dead_link_removed

Sabrisse, Jenny Wild - Tight pussy sucking teen lesbians
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, Pussy Fingering, Pussy Licking
Models: Sabrisse, Jenny Wild

screenshot

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 355 MB
Duration: 20 min 57 s Resolution: 720 x 1 280

dead_link_removed

Added: Jan 28, 2021 11:58 am
Kimber Woods, Desiree Dulce - Wrecking My Gamer Girl Wife
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, 69, Scissoring, Dildo, Sex Toys, Strap-on, Vibrator, Big Tits
Models: Kimber Woods, Desiree Dulce

screenshot

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 698 MB
Duration: 30 min 42 s Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Kimber Woods, Desiree Dulce - Wrecking My Gamer Girl Wife

Added: Feb 01, 2021 2:55 am
Pussy Trap
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, Fingering, Scissoring
Models: Reina Ryder & Electra Rayne

screenshot

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 590 MB
Duration: 22 min 16 s Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Pussy Trap

Added: Feb 01, 2021 5:58 am
Micah in Nonstop Pussy Eating Butt Licking Action
Quote:
Tags: Ass Eating, Blonde, Brunette, Coed, Lesbian, Petite, Pussy Licking, Strap On, Teen, Toy
Models: Mckenzee Miles, Micah Moore

What's better than hot chicks? How about hot chicks that eat pussy and lick each other's ass! And these girls just can't get enough! It's non-stop vah jay jay love and dildo action with Micah Moore and Mckenzee Miles! This is an all around clam bake...cause this is HOT!

screenshot

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 1.60 GiB
Duration: 32 min 3 s Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Micah in Nonstop Pussy Eating Butt Licking Action

Added: Feb 02, 2021 5:58 pm
When Love Is Not Enough
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, Barefoot, Blonde, Breasts, Fingering, Indoors, Striptease
Models: Kittina & Mona Blue

Description: Gorgeous girlfriends Kittina and Mona Blue sit talking and flirting, as Andrej Lupin's hot lesbian movie "When Love Is Not Enough" begins. Elfin cutie Kittina kisses her sweetheart's hand, neck and lips, smiling with pleasure as sexy Mona sucks her pierced nipples. Kittina's gasps of pleasure grow louder as her lover peels off her white lace panties, then rubs and licks her shaved pussy until she's trembling through an intense orgasm. Mona straddles Kittina's face to get her shaved pussy eaten, rocking her hips as her girlfriend laps at her puffy folds. Mona has a powerful climax, then leans back so they can fingerbang each other avidly. She dismounts and they kiss passionately as she rides Kittina's fingers to another orgasm before the horny beauties are finally sated.

screenshot

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 610 MB
Duration: 20 min 51 s Resolution: 720 x 1 280

When Love Is Not Enough

Added: Feb 03, 2021 9:21 am
Nina Elle, Aften Opal (Always On Your Phone
[/quote]
Nina Elle tells her step-daughter Aften Opal that breakfast is ready, but Aften is glued to her phone. It seems that hunger is no match for the power of texting! In fact, Aften is pretty much ALWAYS on her phone. But Nina is a determined woman, and she resolves to figure out a way to tear Aften away from the device. Later that day, Nina pretends that there is a fire alarm in the house. But it turns out that idea wasn't so hot after all, because Aften still doesn't put down her phone. What's a step-mom to do? The next day, Nina offers to buy Aften a new car... ANY car that she wants! Surely this is every 18-year-old's dream come true, right? But that plan hits a pothole when Aften STILL doesn't put the phone down. Geez, another failure! Nina decides that she needs to try a different approach. Later that day, Nina tries to tempt Aften to put away her cell phone by dressing in sexy lingerie, but it still doesn't work! How could THIS have failed?! In a last-ditch effort, Nina offers to touch and lick Aften's pussy, which FINALLY makes Aften happily look away from her phone! Hey, who needs a phone when there are much more FUN ways to stay in touch?

screenshot

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 1.37 GiB
Duration: 32 min 36 s Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Nina Elle, Aften Opal (Always On Your Phone

Added: Feb 04, 2021 11:56 am
Interaction
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, Brunette, Bedroom
Models: Eveline Dellai & Jenny Doll

Description: Gorgeous girlfriends Jenny Doll and Eveline Dellai are on the bed together, as Andrej Lupin's hot lesbian movie "Interaction" begins. Both looking irresistible in sexy lingerie, they masturbate for each other, utterly immersed in their mutual pleasure. No longer able to keep her hands to herself, Jenny kisses her sweetheart passionately as she starts to stroke her shaved pussy, and goes down to spread the succulent folds open with her tongue. She slides a finger deep inside as she licks Eveline's clit, then fingerbangs her to a breathless orgasm. Now Eveline removes cute Jenny's black lace bra and sucks her nipples, while easing her fingers into her lover's tight pussy. Jenny rides them sensuously, gazing into Eveline's eyes as she trembles through a climax. Sexy Eveline kisses her way down to Jenny's smooth slit, fingering and eating her skilfully to make her orgasm again. Eveline moves on top of Jenny in a wild sixty-nine, both of them enjoying intense climaxes before they are finally sated.

screenshot

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 666 MB
Duration: 22 min 58 s Resolution: 720 x 1 280

Interaction

Added: Feb 06, 2021 11:58 am
Quote:
Tags: Natural Tits, Teen, Pussy Licking, Latina, Lesbian
Models: Gia Derza, Scarlit Scandal

Gia Derza and Scarlit Scandal are ready to be your exercise instructors for the day. It's very important to keep your mind and body fit, and they're here to teach you how -- together! First, they take you through some breathing exercises to help get you nice and relaxed. You can feel your heart rate slowing. Then, it's all about stretching out your muscles to make sure you're good and limber. You wouldn't want to pull something, would you? Once the ladies are ready, they guide you through their fitness routine. The energy is high as they enjoy themselves to the fullest while doing everything from squats to scissors. Naturally, any mention of scissoring makes Scarlit and Gia giggle as they exchange flirty looks. Every enthusiastic exercise makes them hotter and hotter, and it soon becomes clear that they have a very different workout in mind. Now they're going to teach you how they reward themselves for completing their exercises for the day... Scarlit and Gia come together for a sensual kiss as they begin undressing. As they join each other on the yoga mats, they put their tongues and fingers to good work pleasing each other. As they eagerly eat pussy, there's no doubt that THIS is their favorite part of the routine!

screenshot

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 1.91 GiB
Duration: 38 min 6 s Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Added: Feb 07, 2021 2:59 am
Insertion with objects
Quote:
Tags: lesbian, oral sex, tribbing, hairy
Models: Lucia M & Pascal

Lucia and Pascal giggle as they roll the dice and place challenges to each other. "Undress without hands" reads the first one. So Pascal grabs Lucia's top with the lips and pulls it off, not without stopping in her breasts, kissing them sensually. Spreading her legs wide apart, Lucia closes her eyes as she feels Pascal's wet tongue licking her hairy pussy. Laying on her back, Pascal moans as she feels Lucia inserting her toothbrush inside her, using it to pleasure Pascal while she licks her from below.

screenshot

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 2.15 GiB
Duration: 1 h 0 min Resolution: 1080 x 1 920

Insertion with objects

Added: Feb 20, 2021 2:56 pm
Caprice Casting - Anastasia Brokelyn
Quote:
Tags: interview, lesbian, fingering, natural
Models: Anastasia Brokelyn, Little Caprice

Do you remember Anastasia Brokelyn? You should! She was in our last WeCumToYou christmas video. I'm sure you want to see more of her, right? Well, here you go
Added: Mar 22, 2021 1:07 pm
Lady Bug, Sabrisse - Czech girlfriends tease and please
Quote:
Tags: Small Ass, Blonde, Trimmed Pussy, Outie Pussy, Black Stockings, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Brunette, Big Tits, Pussy Fingering,Pussy Licking, Big Tits Worship, Lesbian
Models: Lady Bug, Sabrisse

Czech girlfriends Lady Bug and Sabrisse are wearing evening gowns, and sitting across from each other in arm chairs, show off how they aren't wearing panties. Each woman spreads ther legs and plays with each other, fingering their shaved pussies until the cum. Sabrisse then crawls on all fours to her lover, and starts to lick and suck Lady's lady bits. Lady cums, then the lesbians make their way to the bed. As Sabrisse plays with her big, fake tits, she sits on Lady Bug's face, and her lover licks her until she cums too! After some doggystyle fingering and pussy eating, both of the women fall back into hugs and cuddles.

screenshot

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 642,69 MB
Duration: 00:28:44 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Lady Bug, Sabrisse - Czech girlfriends tease and please

Added: Mar 26, 2021 4:31 am
Alexis Fawx, Olive Glass - Sand And Sweat: Part 1
Quote:
Tags: Big Tits, Lesbian
Models: Alexis Fawx, Olive Glass

screenshot

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 734,36 MB
Duration: 00:29:21 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Alexis Fawx, Olive Glass - Sand And Sweat: Part 1

Added: Mar 26, 2021 7:31 am
Lee Anne & Tina Tiny - Lost Without You
Quote:
Tags: Lesbian, Barefoot, Bedroom, Panties, Brunette, Indoors, Fingering, Tattoo
Models: Lee Anne & Tina Tiny

Description: Gorgeous brunette Lee Anne wakes her sweetheart Tina Tiny with a tender caress, as Andrej Lupin's hot lesbian movie "Lost Without You" begins. As they kiss passionately, Lee Anne pulls down Tina's silk negligee to fondle her perky breasts until her nipples are hard as diamonds. She sucks them eagerly, stroking Tina through her white lace panties before peeling them off and licking her clit. Tina moans with arousal as Lee Anne eats her shaved pussy until she's on the verge of orgasm, then trades places so she can drive her girlfriend to the same peak of pleasure. Lee Anne's beautiful breasts jiggle as Tina tongues her hard nipples and laps at her plump-lipped pussy until she's squealing and shuddering through an intense orgasm. Tina rides Lee Anne's fingers to a powerful climax of her own, then straddles her in scissors. They grind their wet pussies together frenetically, gazing into each other's eyes as they orgasm in unison.

screenshot

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 581,26 MB
Duration: 00:20:01 Resolution: 1280 x 720

Lee Anne & Tina Tiny - Lost Without You

Added: Mar 28, 2021 10:33 am
Aiden Ashley, Kenzie Reeves - Squirting Lesbians 4 Scene 2
Quote:
Tags: Blonde, Bald Pussy, Innie Pussy, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Petite, Boots, Thong, Fishnet Stockings, Sex, Feet, Fetish, Kissing, Squirt, Ass Licking, Face Sitting, Lesbian
Models: Aiden Ashley, Kenzie Reeves

screenshot

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 521,54 MB
Duration: 00:29:44 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Aiden Ashley, Kenzie Reeves - Squirting Lesbians 4 Scene 2

Added: Mar 30, 2021 7:31 am
Eva Long, Michelle Anthony (Lesbian Sex #23 / )
Quote:
Tags:

screenshot

Preview:

screenshot

Video options:
Quote:
Size: 2,36 GB
Duration: 00:53:20 Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Eva Long, Michelle Anthony (Lesbian Sex #23 / )