Author
bennylavalol
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 27, 2020 4:16 am
Hi all. I'm looking for a few online (free) videos that show what I'm into right now. What I'm into, is seeing the woman getting off while a dude gets tormented/tortured. Obviously only in the acceptable ways, but you might think of bdsm or ballbusting. Or even those fake castration videos. But I'm looking for videos where the woman really gets off on it, and orgasms from witnessing it. Is there anything you can recommend like that? It's kind of hit or miss on the usual free video sites. I've found a few here and there, but the videos containing what I want to see are lumped in with thousands of others. So I was hoping someone here might remember some videos I can watch online that have this kind of scene in it. Thanks!
jarfur2
Good Poster
Added: Sep 29, 2020 8:53 am
Not my scene at all but I know Ashley Edmonds is into that sort of stuff so it might be worth giving her a try.
bennylavalol
I'm probably spamming
Added: Sep 30, 2020 12:28 pm
jarfur2 wrote:
Not my scene at all but I know Ashley Edmonds is into that sort of stuff so it might be worth giving her a try.

Thanks! Much appreciated. Can you tell me a bit about this forum? Is it mainly just a place where people post videos and pics? Is there a better place for actually talking about this stuff?
bennylavalol
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 04, 2020 10:52 am
Thanks for the reply, anyone else have a recommendation?