www.forumophilia.com - PORN FORUM Forum Index

Forumophilia

 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
 

Olga Ovsienko (aka "Nina") Fan thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.forumophilia.com - PORN FORUM Forum Index -> POPULAR MODELS DISCUSSING AND REQUESTS
 
Author Message
Bastet
Respected Poster


Joined: 20 Nov 2005
Posts: 102
Search topics

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 6:22 pm    Post subject: Olga Ovsienko (aka "Nina") Fan thread Reply with quote

I've spent a couple of days chasing down a lot of info on her, and most of her legal sets are all over the pic and gallery post.
It appears she's done five Hegre sets, which I found all over the pic post. Below are six photos ( an extra closeup of her gorgeous face) from those five sets.
There is one other set I found a single jpeg from. Does anyone have this set? Can you post it for us starving Olga/Nina fans?
I eagerly look foreward to the day she signs with an online teen site that knows how to ease a girl into HC. Of course, if anyone sees her in any new stuff, post a link here and I'll be your friend for life!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Proximer264
Guest






PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bravo thats a Topic for ma Taste!
this comes under my private Protection!

welcome bastet , good luck for your thread ! Wink
Back to top
Bastet
Respected Poster


Joined: 20 Nov 2005
Posts: 102
Search topics

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:51 pm    Post subject: How about a younger non-nude? Reply with quote

Olga appeared on a teen non-nude stocking fetish site at the age of 15. Again, no nudity on this site, and it has't been banned as far as I know, so I don't think the age restriction applies. (Does it?)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bastet
Respected Poster


Joined: 20 Nov 2005
Posts: 102
Search topics

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 4:31 am    Post subject: Please delete the above 4 Reply with quote

True to form, I didn't read the posting rules until AFTER I had posted the non-nudes. Moderators, I apologize for the mistake and won't do it again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sato
Senior VIP club member
Senior VIP club member


Joined: 19 Mar 2005
Posts: 1231
Search topics

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if it has 15 years I has 90 years
gime a break Mad
for me she have 19 now
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Proximer264
Guest






PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think , its OK.
i can't see a difference.
Back to top
kiwc
VIP club member
VIP club member


Joined: 17 Jan 2005
Posts: 392
Search topics

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sato wrote:
if it has 15 years I has 90 years
gime a break Mad
for me she have 19 now



Sato, don´t be naive Smile U said something other what u know Wink
I work for video and printing medias and i know reality, u know it too .
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sato
Senior VIP club member
Senior VIP club member


Joined: 19 Mar 2005
Posts: 1231
Search topics

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kiwc wrote:
Sato wrote:
if it has 15 years I has 90 years
gime a break Mad
for me she have 19 now



Sato, don´t be naive Smile U said something other what u know Wink
I work for video and printing medias and i know reality, u know it too .


Question
I dont understand
why you know Question
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bastet
Respected Poster


Joined: 20 Nov 2005
Posts: 102
Search topics

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 12:01 am    Post subject: I believe the age is correct Reply with quote

That's the thing about Olga: she has always looked more mature than her age. Even when she started way back she looked late-teens. She's a little chubbier in the face in the NN pictures: I think it's baby-fat.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Proximer264
Guest






PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote










Back to top
kiwc
VIP club member
VIP club member


Joined: 17 Jan 2005
Posts: 392
Search topics

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Friends, make-up makes wonder, believe me ;
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fellatio
I'm probably spamming


Joined: 25 Apr 2005
Posts: 16
Search topics

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:21 pm    Post subject: Re: Olga Ovsienko (aka "Nina") Fan thread Reply with quote

Bastet wrote:
I've spent a couple of days chasing down a lot of info on her, and most of her legal sets are all over the pic and gallery post.
It appears she's done five Hegre sets, which I found all over the pic post. Below are six photos ( an extra closeup of her gorgeous face) from those five sets.
There is one other set I found a single jpeg from. Does anyone have this set? Can you post it for us starving Olga/Nina fans?
I eagerly look foreward to the day she signs with an online teen site that knows how to ease a girl into HC. Of course, if anyone sees her in any new stuff, post a link here and I'll be your friend for life!!

Legal sets? I hope you only mean 18+ sets. I've seen a few of her 18- sets and none of those where of "not legal" nature. If she ever did HC not being 18 please proof it...! I think I speak for a lot of people when I say: Give us the Rapidshare link for those sets !!!
_________________
Sweet, but does she swallow?

____________________________________________________________
http://llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.co.uk/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bastet
Respected Poster


Joined: 20 Nov 2005
Posts: 102
Search topics

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:07 am    Post subject: What is hard-core? Reply with quote

Are you asking if she's done any sets with toys and penetration and/or sex with other girls or anything else from your porn fantasies? Or do you refer to spread shots front and rear?
For purposes of this discussion, I rule that :
softcore is nude but spread-free,
hardcore is spreads, gynacological (sp?) close-ups, fingers,
or light dildo insertion,
X is dildo "with enthusiasm", contact GG, anything BG.

To the best of my knowledge, Olga did HC in the days of yore (no fingers or toys), and has regressed to SC since she reached 18. I never claimed to possess any hard HC or X with her in it. However, I dream of the day....
So, can anyone help me with the "snowy girl" pic? It's from a set I have not seen anywhere, ever. Props to the member who posts it.
Thanks for the "Pink Skirt" post!
I have most of the pics of all the Hegre sets, and I'll post them bit-by-bit. Just let me get organized...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bastet
Respected Poster


Joined: 20 Nov 2005
Posts: 102
Search topics

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 2:24 am    Post subject: Continue Reply with quote

This is the high-lights of the "pink skirt" series. Can someone tell me precisely how many pics are in each set? I cull them from so many sources with so many file names, I have no idea how many are actually in each set.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fellatio
I'm probably spamming


Joined: 25 Apr 2005
Posts: 16
Search topics

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:26 am    Post subject: Re: What is hard-core? Reply with quote

Bastet wrote:
Are you asking if she's done any sets with toys and penetration and/or sex with other girls or anything else from your porn fantasies? Or do you refer to spread shots front and rear?
For purposes of this discussion, I rule that :
softcore is nude but spread-free,
hardcore is spreads, gynacological (sp?) close-ups, fingers,
or light dildo insertion,
X is dildo "with enthusiasm", contact GG, anything BG.

To the best of my knowledge, Olga did HC in the days of yore (no fingers or toys), and has regressed to SC since she reached 18. I never claimed to possess any hard HC or X with her in it. However, I dream of the day....
So, can anyone help me with the "snowy girl" pic? It's from a set I have not seen anywhere, ever. Props to the member who posts it.
Thanks for the "Pink Skirt" post!
I have most of the pics of all the Hegre sets, and I'll post them bit-by-bit. Just let me get organized...

Sorry, I didn't mean to put your post down, it's great.
Very Happy

You use these levels: Softcore, Hardcore and XXX

I use these levels: Nude, Softcore and Hardcore...
So in my words she did 90% nude and 10% softcore. Hence the HC question.
The fact that she might be 18- doesn't move her up on my scale.
But let's not get into the whole age thing, let's just enjoy her great pics. (Too bad I don't have any new ones to add Wink)

_________________
Sweet, but does she swallow?

____________________________________________________________
http://llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.co.uk/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    www.forumophilia.com - PORN FORUM Forum Index -> POPULAR MODELS DISCUSSING AND REQUESTS All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum