Author
Moose Thompson
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 20, 2011 10:57 pm
BobZaney wrote:
This will sound mean, but I’m calling bullshit.

Okay, I don’t know of any Medical Schools scouting Community College grads. Also, getting Honors grad at Community college carries about as much weight in academia as a Special Olympics Gold medal winner does to the NFL.

Haha, call bullshit all you want. Community College leads to two more years of undergrad. Plenty of people start at a Community College and end up in law schools, med schools, etc.
MollyO
Very Respected Poster
Added: Feb 21, 2011 7:59 am
tikkipow wrote:
I predicted a while back that the third rate photog husband of Molly would eventually need some extra cash. And in needing cash, would attempt to squeeze as much as he could from Molly's legacy. I'd say he attempted to do something along those lines recently, but being a tool, failed miserably. I know enough about domain registration to know that the domain never went public - the registration period has the same date as the original creation and that doesn't happen even if the domain is just sold. Also- the hosting company - hostgator - appears to be using some information that seems to link itself back to Molly, err, rather, that before mentioned tool. I'd say the site is legit from a standpoint it was created by the same entity that maintained Molly's site since 2001, but the attempt was a fail because as we all know neither Molly or her hubby had any clue how to operate a website.

Thanks tikkipow and foofoo for the information

Time goes by. We must wait for the new site Very Happy
hammilcar
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 01, 2011 1:49 am
suprus5 wrote:
less talk, more pictures!
beakadah
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 01, 2011 3:26 am
hammilcar wrote:
suprus5 wrote:
less talk, more pictures!

This.
suprus5
I'm probably spamming
Added: Mar 01, 2011 1:30 pm
im sorry that i dont have any pictures of here top post ,

but it would bo great if some one could post some pics...it would have been awsome if someone had the last sets she posted before she quit the last time.
MollyO
Very Respected Poster
Added: Mar 14, 2011 1:14 pm
screenshot

Sorry no news about molly-online.c
crayonmines
Good Poster
Added: Mar 15, 2011 11:12 pm
MollyO wrote:
screenshot

Sorry no news about molly-online.c

It seems to be a fake site, hum...
bmk
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 14, 2011 11:59 pm
Thanks for Molly!
FooFoo
Good Poster
Added: Apr 15, 2011 2:30 am
bmk wrote:
Thanks for Molly!

really? Thanks for what exactly? For us providing another thread for post whores to post to in order to run up their count? Get real dude...btw, reported
sber1
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 23, 2011 5:15 am
Happy Birthday Molly. Just want to say it while the others talk BS.
You were the beginning and the "best" to grace the web. I have been
a fan since your beginning and will be forever. I hope everything in LA
is going well but know we, (I) miss you and would luv to see you again.
Those previews before you closed up shop were great.
Longtime fan, Ireluver.
smack124
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 23, 2011 3:43 pm
Do you really think Molly is reading this thread dude? C'mon! Not a very subtle bump.
kezzr
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 23, 2011 10:37 pm
Haha. you'd be supprised what molly reads. btw she recently has gone on a witch hunt, trying to remove all her old stuff, so as so look professional at her new job. it seems the new site was just an expired domain brought by a stalker?, shes still active at mollys own green eyes thing
NM8
VIP club member
Added: Apr 24, 2011 5:41 pm
Good luck to her trying trying to remove all traces of her online past... Sounds like an impossible job!
jack420
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 04, 2011 2:56 am
I don't reply much on these types of topics, but you've got to be kidding me FooFoo....The Keck school of medicine at USC is a top 20 school, and not easy to get into. I can't doubt that she has/could get in, but keep in mind that the requirements for entry are a 4 year BS degree, followed by a 2 year MA/MS degree, followed by at least 3 years in the PhD program, which at the end you need to defend your length dissertation. The timeline does not add up. Also, if you are in the program you most certainly are published extensively, and I can't find any of her research work online or in journals that would be 100% expected at a program of that caliber.

- I will stand somewhat corrected after a bit more research - Molly is indeed at the Keck school, on board as a student and research assistant. This is not the main Psych school, and they apparently don't have any requirements for higher education prior to the program. She has certainly has not graduated, and is not a PhD yet in any way. Good luck on it though.
sdaltons
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 13, 2011 1:54 am
i used to be so in love with molly. wish she'd come back!