Author
Mr.Paranoid
Good Poster
Added: Jan 15, 2005 4:01 am
This will probably be deleted or reworded with a good photo.

Do you know around Christmas you can walk down a crowded street and call a beautiful woman a “Ho” 3 times and all she will do is smile and give you a nice comment. She will probably walk away with happy thoughts for a few mins.

You can extend the affect by dressing up in some colourful outfit and this will add to the affect. Do it anther time of the year and you will be arrested.

You can take it to the extreme and dress in a red fat suite with a beard and mo to totally hide yourself. If you do it at a crowded place like at the shops, parents will line up their K I D S to sit on your lap and take photos of you calling them a “Ho’s” 3 times. They will then give you money and take the photo and put it up in their house and talk about it for month.

Am I the only one that fined this funny?

Mad
elf_punk
Respected Poster
Added: Jan 15, 2005 5:02 am
MadMark wrote:
This will probably be deleted or reworded with a good photo.

Do you know around Christmas you can walk down a crowded street and call a beautiful woman a “Ho” 3 times and all she will do is smile and give you a nice comment. She will probably walk away with happy thoughts for a few mins.

You can extend the affect by dressing up in some colourful outfit and this will add to the affect. Do it anther time of the year and you will be arrested.

You can take it to the extreme and dress in a red fat suite with a beard and mo to totally hide yourself. If you do it at a crowded place like at the shops, parents will line up their K I D S to sit on your lap and take photos of you calling them a “Ho’s” 3 times. They will then give you money and take the photo and put it up in their house and talk about it for month.

Am I the only one that fined this funny?

Mad

Pretty fucking funny MadMark... I gotta agree... and yeah, everyone always makes jokes of the word ho around Xmas, but no one has ever put it in such a fun naarative fashion before (that i have seen or heard anyway)...
orwellscomp
Good Poster
Added: Feb 01, 2005 9:49 am
Nicely put... I think you might even have a choice, between calling one girl a "ho" 3 times, or calling 3 of them "ho"s at the same time.

Nice pic there, btw. Very Happy
Pong
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 26, 2005 2:57 am
Who is this girl on this pic ?