screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Long, hard fuck 2
Format: mp4
Size: 1.19 GB
Video: avc1, 00:23:02, 7062 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Carol has a slave who is looking forward to receiving the big-black strapon cock. The slave is lying face down on the bench with his ass ready for being used so Mistress Carol goes straight in. No fuss, no waiting, straight in, riding the slave's ass and pounding against his bottom, fast and furiously, making the slave squeal in delight. Mistress Carol knows how to wield her strap on cock and rides the slave, pounding away. Once satisfied, Mistress Carol decides to stop and leaves the slave wanting more but of course denying him that pleasure. After all she is in charge. Mistress Carol is in control...

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION
Related Categories: STRAP-ON , BDSM
Keywords: strap-on

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.19 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 04, 2024 9:57 am
Pegging In Denim

Starring: Nikki & The Hunteress
WL1195

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Pegging In Denim
Format: wmv
Size: 410.25 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:18:02, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

The Hunteress joins me to give our bumslut a good spit roasting with our strap-on cocks. We've both opted for sexy skintight blue denim jeans for this hard arse fucking event! The bumslut is strapped down nice and securely to the bumsex bench so that we can smash him in really hard until his bottom is well used and we are satisfied. (Duration 18m02s)

Published Thursday 14th of August 2014

Keywords: anal, heels, nikki, denim, strap-on, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 410.25 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 04, 2024 1:00 pm
Take My Pink Cock if You Ever Want to Cum

Starring: Lola Fae

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Take My Pink Cock if You Ever Want to Cum
Size: 1.41 GB
Video: avc1, 00:24:25, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 231 Kbps, 44 Khz

Lola Fae is wearing black pantyhose, a thong and heels. Tony Orlando is naked and rock hard. She's been teasing him with no release for a very very long time. She sits on his face and makes him worship her perfect little ass and pussy.

She leans over and grabs his balls to give them a good squeeze and stretch while he whimpers and moans into her pussy. She smiles. She tells him that if he ever wants to cum again, he's going to have to let her slide her giant pink dildo in his ass. He's reluctant, but desperately wants to cum.

Lola is devilishly cute. She smiles and lubes up her huge toy then slides it all the way in his ass. It fills him up, and then some, stretching him from the inside while she laughs. She fucks him hard with it. She lets him touch his cock but when he gets close to cumming she stops him and squeezes and pulls on his balls hard to keep him from releasing.

She sucks his cock while gripping his balls hard. Just when he thinks he can't take anymore, she straps on the big pink cock and fucks his brains out.

Lola loves the way the big pink cock rubs on her clit while she pounds his prostate. Apparently the only way he's allowed to cum now is through his prostate, getting fucked liked a girl. She kicks him out so she can play with herself.

Category: STRAP-ON
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, FACE SITTING, ORGASM CONTROL.
Keywords: lola fae, tony orlando, pantyhose, face sitting, ass worship, ball squeezing, orgasm control, big strapon, hard fucking, hard pegging, blowjob, tease and denial.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1.41 GB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 04, 2024 1:59 pm
Choking on Mistress' Red Rubber Cock

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Choking on Mistress' Red Rubber Cock
Size: 36.77 MB
Video: avc1, 00:04:28, 1015 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 127 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 36.77 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 04, 2024 3:02 pm
Double Pegging Office Work

Starring: Whitney Wright, Brittany Andrews

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Double Pegging Office Work
Size: 1020.2 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:21, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 226 Kbps, 44 Khz

Whitney Wright is slacking at her office job with her feet on her desk. Her boss, Britney Amber, confronts her about her pour performance, and tells her that her job is on the line unless she starts working hard and immediately fucks a guy in the ass with a strapon.

Tony Orlando overhears what's going on so he walks into Whitney's office in just panties and lets them both know that he's available for an ass fucking.

The two ladies both fuck his brains out with a giant strapon. Whitney goes first. She's new to fucking sissy men with strapons, so her more experienced boss straps up and shows her how it's done by fucking him until he can't take anymore.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, BIG TITS, BIG BUTTS, SISSY TRAINING.
Keywords: whitney wright, brittany andrews, tony orlando, big strapon, shiny pantyhose, pantyhose fishnets, pantyhose leotard, big tits, milf, office, sissy, multiple dommes.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 1020.2 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 06, 2024 2:29 pm
widened to the limit

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_widened to the limit
Size: 161.78 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:14:01, 1500 Kbps, 1024x576, 25.000 fps
Audio: WMA, 96 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Amanda continues her torment on her ugly slave. He is still stuck in a stock with his head, that's so inviting to do whatever she pleases with him.
Now she puts on an ever bigger strap-on than before and she will strect his ass to the limit with it. He can scream and shout, noone will hear him and noone will help. Amanda enjoys this cruel treatment, she laughts at him while push him from behind.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 161.78 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 07, 2024 7:30 am
Pegging gang bang by 4 Domme

Starring: Evil Woman

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: EVILWOMAN_Pegging gang bang by 4 Domme
Size: 331.13 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:04, 4454 Kbps, 1920x1078, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Pegging gangbang by Domme nd slave who is in a hanging position. We fucked him hard and mercilessly. It was super fun to us.

Category: PEGGING
Related Categories: STRAP-ON, FEMDOM, HUMILIATION, GANGBANGS, DILDO SUCKING.
Keywords: evil woman, femdom, female supremacy, mistress, gang bang, strap-on, pegging, brunette goddess, group domination, goddess worship, fit mistress, slave training, humiliation, deep throat, face slapping.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 331.13 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 09, 2024 9:30 am
Laying The Tracks

Starring: Nikki, Nikki & Chloe
WL1197

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Laying The Tracks
Size: 361.01 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:15:54, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Chloe and Nikki join me to give Hoop a good anal stretching with our variety of strap-ons. Chloe goes first with her regular-sized strap-on to lay the tracks, before Nikki begins opening him up with her 8 inch dong, ready for me to hammer home my foot-long, super thick Bam cock as the ladies hold Hoop still and spread his legs nice and wide for me. (Duration 16m21s)

Published Thursday 28th of August 2014

Keywords: anal, heels, lingerie, bikini, nikki, chloe.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 361.01 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 10, 2024 7:21 am
2 Hot Nurses Fuck Dr's Ass

Starring: Whitney Wright, Brittany Andrews

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_2 Hot Nurses Fuck Dr's Ass
Size: 953.45 MB
Video: avc1, 00:16:14, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 224 Kbps, 44 Khz

Whitney Wright and Britney Andrews are nurses. Tony Orlando is a Doctor overseeing Nurse Whitney check on Nurse Britney to see if she has been recently contaminated by a patient.

Nurse Whitney questions Dr Tony on the new slutty nurse outfits, and why he isn't wearing pants. He gives her a really good reason, but he can't explain the giant strap on cock that she found in his office.

Dr Tony stammers to explain that he isn't a pervert when the two hot nurses interrupt him to claim his slutty butthole and take turns fucking his brains out on the hospital bed.

Related Categories: PEGGING, FACE SITTING, ASS WORSHIP, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH.
Keywords: brittany andrews, whitney wright, tony orlando, pantyhose, shiny pantyhose, fishnets, leotard, face sitting, ass worship, big strapon, multiple dommes, big tits, big ass, milf.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 953.45 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 10, 2024 2:07 pm
Skewered by Mistress' Silicone Strap-on

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSTRISH_Skewered by Mistress' Silicone Strap-on
Size: 68.66 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:50, 1014 Kbps, 640x480, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 63 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 68.66 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 10, 2024 3:11 pm
Creepy Doctor Gets Ass Fucked

Starring: Sarah Diavola

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Creepy Doctor Gets Ass Fucked
Size: 643.22 MB
Video: avc1, 00:17:15, 5000 Kbps, 1280x720, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Sarah Diavola comes to in a hospital with a Doctor (Draven Navarro) checking her vitals. She is wearing shiny pantyhose, a high cut leotard, sock and sneakers. She was not wearing this before she got there.

"Doctor, why am I here? What happened!?"

"We dressed you when you arrived. I'm afraid I have bad news. you are terminal."

Sarah jumps up and tries to enthusiastically explain that she's fine. The doctor sits her down and explains that there is only one procedure that might save her. He grabs a pink dildo. "You have to shove this up my ass ma'am."

Sarah watches the doctor disrobe and notices that he's wearing a chastity device. He tries to brush it off. She proceeds to pound his ass like her life depends on it, because she thinks it does. She starts to get really into it. In the process, she gets the doctor to admit that he's not really a doctor and this is just his ploy to get her to fuck his ass. He begs her to keep going. She fucks him so hard he asks her to marry him. She agrees and continues to pound his ass.

Related Categories: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, BIG TITS, CHASTITY.
Keywords: sarah diavola, draven navarro, chastity, pegging, strapon, shiny pantyhose, pantyhose leotard, creeping, perfect body, big tits, fit chick, sissy training.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 643.22 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 12, 2024 10:36 am
Banged painfully by Cleo

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Banged painfully by Cleo
Size: 506.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:36, 7054 Kbps, 1280x720, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, N/A, 48 Khz

Mistress Cleo is wearing a black strapon and black rubber gloves, so everything is ready for a big assfuck for her poor slave, who is now not suspecting anything. He starts to be afraid when he sees that a punishment is going to happen and Cleo starts dragging him with that huge strapon he knows that he is going to be banged painfully.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION , FEMDOM

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 506.97 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 15, 2024 1:21 pm
Fucked by the Machine

Starring: Nikki Whiplash & Mistress Carissa
WL1199

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Fucked by the Machine
Size: 372.81 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:16:25, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

My gorgeous American slavegirl Carissa is cuffed and suspended in the dungeon, all prepared to have her pussy pounded by my fucking machine. I gradually increase the revs until the dildo is almost a blur as it pumps into her pussy, driving her to orgasm in almost no time. But one orgasm isn't enough for this greedy slavegirl, so I get out the magic wand and concentrate the vibrations on her already-swollen clit until she cums again, and again, and again! The fucking machine keeps on pounding, and I keep right on rubbing her clit until she is begging for mercy and can't cum any more! (Duration 16m25s)

Published Thursday 11th of September 2014

Keywords: slave girl, topless, nikki, pvc & fetish, skirts and dresses, nipple torture, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 372.81 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 15, 2024 3:14 pm
Pitch Dark Pegging

Starring: Nikki Whiplash
WL1201

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Pitch Dark Pegging
Size: 317.86 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:14:05, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A

Here's what a hard strap-on pegging in the dead of night looks like! Filmed by me with my infra-red camera, this mainly gonzo-style clip was shot outdoors on a high-rise balcony late at night. The only way I could see what I was doing was to use the screen of the camera - so it's lucky my slave had a nice big target for me to aim my monster knobbly dildo at! Excuse the mild camera-shake... It's really hard to smash someone's arse in AND hold a camera still! (Duration 14m05s)

Published Thursday 25th of September 2014

Keywords: anal, topless, nikki, outdoors, strap-on, barefoot.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 317.86 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Apr 16, 2024 8:30 am
Planet Destroyer Charlotte Rules Ass

Starring: Charlotte Sartre

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: SWEEFEM_Planet Destroyer Charlotte Rules Ass
Size: 696.48 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:49, 8000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 226 Kbps, 44 Khz

The evil and sexy celestial entity, Charlotte Sartre, has just completely broken Super Pierce and reduced him to a pathetic whimpering mess, begging to get fucked in the ass.

She bends him over in her space ship and fucks him hard. At first it hurts and he begs for mercy. Before long she has him begging for more. She is a Goddess and really knows how to work that ass.

When she turns Super Pierce into her permanent ass slave, she tells her autopilot to find the next planet to take over and find more slaves. Pierce begs her to keep fucking him.

Category: SUPERHEROINES
Related Categories: STRAP-ON, PANTYHOSE DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: charlotte sartre, pierce paris, red pantyhose, goth girl, villainess, strapon, brain washing, enslaved super hero.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 696.48 MB<<<