screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Don't look down ballbust collection
Format: mp4
Size: 421.22 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:17, 7874 Kbps, 1920x1080, 23.976 fps
Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Is what makes you a man between your legs? Your dick? I don't think so. It's your nuts that make you want to fuck. So I think you should see this. I can paddle your balls until I have you crying. I can beat them with bats. I can break the very part of you that makes you want to cum. What good will your dick be then? Watch What I can do to man's nuts. Then tell me you want to fuck me.

Category: BALLBUSTING
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING POV, CBT, FEMDOM, FEMDOM POV, FEMALE DOMINATION.
Keywords: ballbusting pov.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 421.22 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 09, 2024 4:04 pm
Breaking in the Newbies!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_Breaking in the Newbies!
Size: 330.19 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:30, 8312 Kbps, 1280x720, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 61 Kbps, 64 Khz

Put that little dick away and kiss your balls goodbye because I love breaking in the newbies who think they can handle my ballbusting.

These two former frat brothers are worthless to me. I've sent so many losers to the emergency room I seriously lost count of them all.

Men are nothing but ballbusting objects to me, I have no idea why men's balls hang out like that but I enjoy the sound my boots make when it hits them lol.

Crawl to me and make yourself useful to me.

Related Categories: CBT, CORPORAL BDSM.
Keywords: femdom, ballbusting, cbt, sub, goddess worship, mind fuck, female supremacy, ball, balls stomping, female domination, brat girls, latina goddess, latina domination, double domination, extreme domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 330.19 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 11, 2024 8:27 am
Motivating Gimpy

Starring: Nikki, Rebekah & Nikki
WL1182

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MISSNIKWHIP_Motivating Gimpy
Format: wmv
Size: 448.78 MB
Video: WMV3, 00:19:43, 3000 Kbps, 1024x576, N/A
Audio: WMA, 192 Kbps, 44 Khz

Gimpy has been summoned for his monthly motivational "chat" to keep him focused and hard working for me. Rebekah and Nikki have joined me to help with the motivation, which consists of a cold caning of 36 strokes - 12 from each of us - followed by 36 hard kicks in the nuts just to make sure! (Duration 19m43s)

Published Saturday 15th of November 2014

Keywords: ballbusting, stockings, heels, lingerie, nikki, spanking & cp, rebekah, dungeon.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 448.78 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 12, 2024 1:05 pm
The Thud of my Boots

Starring: Mistress Sahara

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_The Thud of my Boots
Size: 712.28 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:33, 7724 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

The gorgeous tattooed Arabic Mistress Sophia Sahara walks in on her slave whose feet are in spreader bars and his arms secured above him in chains. Wearing pink hunter wellies and tight-fitting denim jeans, Sophia Sahara ballbusts her piece of meat with the heavy, thuddy hunter wellington boots she's wearing whilst verbally insulting and humiliating the pathetic slave. Talked down to whilst his nipples are twisted and cock and balls are punished by shiny rubber wellies, he must suffer all he is given until Mistress Sophia Sahara is satisfied with his small cock's performance.

Category: WELLIES
Related Categories: BALLBUSTING, BONDAGE, FEMALE DOMINATION, COCK TEASE, JEANS FETISH.
Keywords: mistress sophia.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 712.28 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 13, 2024 11:28 am
Full Force into his Nuts!

Starring: Mistress Pip

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Full Force into his Nuts!
Size: 118.82 MB
Video: avc1, 00:07:22, 2144 Kbps, 1274x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 128 Kbps, 44 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 118.82 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 13, 2024 12:31 pm
Full force with her hairbrush!

Starring: Tigerr Benson

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: BBCHICKS_Full force with her hairbrush!
Size: 318.96 MB
Video: avc1, 00:08:15, 5000 Kbps, 1920x1080, 50.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 384 Kbps, 48 Khz

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 318.96 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 13, 2024 4:34 pm
Extreme ballkicking

Starring:

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: CRUAMAZ_Extreme ballkicking
Size: 521.29 MB
Video: avc1, 00:09:52, 7056 Kbps, 1280x720, 25.000 fps
Audio: AAC, 317 Kbps, 48 Khz

Mistress Amanda is about to torture her slave, wearing only a pair of jeans shorts and red trainers. The extreme part of the punishment is the way Amanda delivers the hard kicks into the crotch of the slave. Sometimes she sits down on the floor and kicks up or she stands on the thighs of the slave and she kicks his balls that way.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION
Keywords: ballbusting

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 521.29 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 15, 2024 8:09 am
Educating My Slut

Starring: Mistress Paris

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Educating My Slut
Size: 650.26 MB
Video: avc1, 00:11:27, 7721 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

Slave is bound to scaffolding of Mistress Paris' dungeon, blindfolded so he cannot see or predict what is about to happen to him, so when Mistress Paris blows a devastating kick to his balls, both of his feet are lifted from the ground with its impact. It seems that Mistress Paris must educate her slut once again. "You're the biggest slut I've ever come across" Mistress Paris barks at him. After adorning his nipples with harsh crocodile clamps, the slave's cock and balls are set upon with Mistress' dragon tail whip until he screams and crumbles from the torment.

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, LEATHER, NIPPLE PLAY, WHIPPING, BONDAGE.
Keywords: mistress paris.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 650.26 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 15, 2024 10:09 am
Pastel Goddess - Cock and Ball Torment in Pink Heels

Starring: Pastel Goddess

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Pastel Goddess - Cock and Ball Torment in Pink Heels
Size: 597.45 MB
Video: avc1, 00:10:10, 8003 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

For no reason besides pure sadism, I am letting Kitten out of chastity today to stomp and destroy his useless dick and balls with my sexy pink heels. In this brutal clip, I step down hard on his dick and squish it until it's flat and he yelps and cries in a combination of pain and fear. Especially when I make him close his eyes so he can't even anticipate the kicks. He is such a weak slave, he can't even take 10 consecutive ball kicks without breaking down and begging to be locked back up. I laugh at him while he is wimpering and blubbering about mercy and stomp him down some more. I go past his pain threshold and cross the boundary just because I can and slaves don't have rights! At the end, I throw the chastity back to him and leave him in a puddle of tears. I'll be back later for more!

Category: BALL STOMPING
Related Categories: CBT, BBW BALLBUSTING, TRAMPLING, HIGH HEELS, BALLBUSTING.
Keywords: bbw, small penis, beta male, tiny dick, sph, humiliation, ball kicking, heels, crying, dick squish, stepping.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 597.45 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 15, 2024 4:17 pm
BallBusting The Creepy cousin!

Starring: Jasmine Mendez

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: JASMMEND_BallBusting The Creepy cousin!
Size: 564.06 MB
Video: avc1, 00:15:09, 4992 Kbps, 1920x1080, 30.000 fps

You would be the aunt, and Mina and Sarah would be your daughters (the cousins of your male slave).
You and your daughters would begin the video by discussing how their cousin, who is staying with you for the summer is suspected of sniffing their used underwear (the three of you are wearing very short T-shirts and thongs).
You then invite the slave into the room to confront him about this. As the aunt, you begin the interrogation of your nephew by asking him if he has been sniffing his cousin's panties. He denies it, and you then slap him in his face for lying.
The cousins then giggle in the background. This goes on for about a minute (you accuse him, he denies it, you slap him).
You then say, "you know what, I have something else in mind." You and the girls then take the slave and tie him up, hands hung from the ceiling (or wall) and tie his legs spread apart so he can't close them (using a spreader bar if you have one).
The slave is now unable to move to defend himself. You cover his eyes with a mask or bandana and tell him, "this is going to hurt -- a lot. Be a man and don't cry. Try to take it like a man."
You invite the girls over and tell them that sometimes boys need to be reminded that girls are in charge and because he invaded their privacy he needs to get beat.
You then lead the girls in beating him (ballbusting, face slapping, etc).
Throughout the clip (at separate times) you all end up taking your panties off and stuff them in his mouth. At the end of the clip, with the slave badly beaten, you go up to him and remove the panties from his mouth, and tell him that he did a good job, but you need to punish him a little more.
You then say, "do you want it in the face or the balls?", to which the slave responds, "what?" And you say again, "do you want your final beating in the face, or in the balls?"
The slave says "I don't want anymore beating," and you then slap him across the face hard and begin to kick his balls another dozen times.
During this final ballbusting the cousins are gently stroking the slave's nipples, and sensually touching his chest, arms, and playing with his limp penis because they are now turned on by all the abuse he has taken from them.

Related Categories: CBT, SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, GODDESS WORSHIP, TABOO.
Keywords: femdom, cbt, ballbusting, goddess worship, small penis humiliation, humiliation, female domination, female supremacy, balls stomping, ball abuse, taboo, men following orders, latina domination, big butts, extreme domination.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 564.06 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 16, 2024 1:50 pm
Electric Cock Massage

Starring: Belle Noire, Keegan Chillz

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: MAS_Electric Cock Massage
Size: 320.97 MB
Video: avc1, 00:05:22, 8196 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps
Audio: AAC, 158 Kbps, 48 Khz

While the girls relax and sip wine, the slave has his cock electrocuted. It's a fine way for Keegan and Belle to unwind after a long day of spending slave money, and it let's the girls casually chat with the slave's pain serving as their amusement.

Category Cbt
Related CategoriesN/A
Keywords Cbt

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 320.97 MB<<<
mistrz.uploadu
Added: Mar 18, 2024 12:08 pm
Jealousy Brainfuck 3

Starring: Lady Vampira

screenshot
screenshot

General:
Name: VAR_Jealousy Brainfuck 3
Size: 746.6 MB
Video: avc1, 00:12:42, 8003 Kbps, 1920x1080, 29.970 fps

The perfidious game with your imagination and what I let you feel as a dominatrix. With every twitch you can clearly feel the butt plug and the current pulsates through your cock. You feel how I fuck your urethra with the dilator and at the same time struggle for air. The heavy weights pull on your balls and the clamps pinch your nipples. You are to me, FemDom Lady Vampira, delivered as my slave and then I seal the plastic bag over your head. Your spit runs out of your gag and so I'm filming you amused. The other waits again to be used and I let the hot wax drip onto his body ... / Das perfide Spiel mit deiner Fantasie und dem, was ich dich als Domina spüren lasse. Bei jedem Zucken spürst du den Buttplug deutlich und der Strom pulsiert durch deinen Schwanz. Du spürst wie ich deine Harnröhre mit dem Dilator ficke und ringst gleichzeitig um Luft. De schweren Gewichte ziehen an deinen Eiern und de Klammern zwicken deine Nippel. Du bist mir, FemDom Lady Vampira, ausgeliefert als mein Sklave und dann verschließe ich de Plastiktüte über deinem Kopf. Dein Speichel rinnt dir aus dem Knebel und so filme ich dich amüsiert. Der Andere wartet wieder auf Benutzung und schon lasse ich das heiße Wachs auf seinen Körper tropfen...

Category: CBT
Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, TEASE & DENIAL, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, ELECTRIC PLAY, TATTOOS & PIERCINGS.
Keywords: lady vampira, bdsm, femdom, leather fetish, leather corsett, nylons, nylon stockings, hot wax, wax play, breath control, breath play, nipple clamps, ballgag, bound and gagged, bondage humiliation.

Download from Keep2Share
>>>Download or WATCH ONLINE Now! - 746.6 MB<<<