Added: Feb 04, 2021 11:54 am
Mr Deadbird - MatchThem Ver 0.013

screenshot
Developer / Mr Deadbird
Tags: 96
Censorship: no
Language: eng
Size: mr deadbird, 2dcg, big breasts, dating sim, multiple protagonist, milf
Description: MatchThem is a minimalist game that allows you to match the couples you want to fuck and cum before something else ruins your hook up! You will start with 2 characters and will be able to unlock 30 characters!

This game wouldn't be possible without the support of my patrons so thanks to you all!

Screenshots:
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Download:
Download MatchThemBeta-0.013-win.zip from k2s.cc (96.40 MB)
Download MatchThemBeta-0.013-win.zip from fboom.me (96.40 MB)
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 04, 2021 12:01 pm
JuicyEliot - Juicy futa VER 0.6

screenshot
Developer / JuicyEliot
Tags: juicyeliot, futanaria, animation, open world, dating sim
Size: 85
Description: Welcome on Juicy Island !
On this adventure, you are Eliot, a horny Futa time traveler who gets lost on a very special island.
You'll have to help people and please them if you want to go home !
Many features like character lust stats, many kinks, mini open-world map and more will come very soon !
Screenshots:
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Download:
Download Juicy Futa v0.6.rar from k2s.cc (84.51 MB)
Download Juicy Futa v0.6.rar from fboom.me (84.51 MB)
Added: Feb 04, 2021 12:07 pm
Karmacc - Pokeich Version 0.3A

screenshot
Developer / Karmacc
Tags: karmacc, 2dcg, male protagonist, handjob, milf, vaginal sex, titfuck, oral sex, groping, big tits, big ass, creampie, ****, monsters, ahegao
Size: 190
Description: A young man goes on a vacation around his region after his mother leaves, setting him on the path for the best island vacation​

Screenshots:
screenshot screenshot screenshot
Download:
Download Pokeich0.3A.zip from k2s.cc (190.98 MB)
Download Pokeich0.3A.zip from fboom.me (190.98 MB)
Added: Feb 04, 2021 6:10 pm
Infidelisoft - Building Our Futature 0.42.3

screenshot
Developer / Infidelisoft
Tags: infidelisoft, renpy, 2dcg, futa, big tits, big ass, stripping, lesbian, multiple protagonist, tease, handjob, ntr, titfuck, oral sex
Size: 997
Description: The story centers around a husband with a successful start-up company and his supporting wife. Although supportive his wife can get lonely during her husband's long work hours, so she suggests he hires his very first employee.
The new employee turns out to be quite capable and after having met her boss' wife they become fast friends. The husband doesn't know about the secret between his employees legs, nor about her ulterior motives with his wife though...​

Screenshots:
Download:
Download BuildingourFutature-0.42.3-pc.zip from k2s.cc (997.38 MB)
Download BuildingourFutature-0.42.3-pc.zip from fboom.me (997.38 MB)
Added: Feb 05, 2021 2:40 pm
Shadik - Dungeon Girls Revamp Version 0.03

https://i114.fastpic.ru/big/2021/0205/57/8c4f798d0abcab541267ab65f4c9c057.jpeg
Developer / Shadik
Tags: shadik, adv, rpg, all sex, male protagonist, monster girl
Size: 73

Description: You - the boy who managed to get into an unknown fantasy world. You sheltered friendly Uncle Goblin and you have a month you have lived away from home. But once he told you about the mysterious magical forest that is far away. You immediately wanted to see him and so a lot of training to go through the monsters that stand in the way. However, the monsters were not as you expected. All your opponents - sexy girls for every taste. So what would a true gentleman to hit a girl and even a sword! The answer is simple: Spank them!​

Screenshots:
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Download:
Download DG_0.03.zip from k2s.cc (73.74 MB)
Download DG_0.03.zip from fboom.me (73.74 MB)
Added: Feb 06, 2021 2:08 pm
Devious Skooma - Devious World Ver a61

screenshot
Developer / Devious Skooma
Tags: devious skooma, big breasts, fantasy, incesto, multiple protagonist, monsters, sissification, shemale, vaginal sex
Size: 38
Description: For most people, reality is a pretty firm concept. It's a solid thing shared by everyone else, and a room painted blue will always be blue no matter which doorway you enter it through or who else is in the room with you or who walked through first, it won't suddenly be red because you waited an hour before you went in.

And then for some people reality is a little different. Suffice to say, because you waited an hour, the room is not only no longer blue, the walls are covered in tentacles and now want to molest you. There, how's that?

Become one of these weirdos and watch as reality bends around you, the mundane becoming strange, the strange fantastic, and the fantastic becomes lewd. Okay, that's a lie, everything is lewd.​

Screenshots:
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Download:
Download Devious_World_a61.zip from k2s.cc (38.83 MB)
Download Devious_World_a61.zip from fboom.me (38.83 MB)
Added: Feb 06, 2021 2:42 pm
Mity - Four Elements Trainer Version 0.9.1

screenshot
Developer / Mity
Tags: interactive, adventure, sexy girls, small tits, all sex, blowjob, titsjob, sexual training, trainer, parody, avatar, fantasy, mity
Size: 538
Description: Four Elements Trainer is a massive undertaking set in the universes of Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, and will be four complete games all united into one. Along the way, you'll find plenty of (fuckable!) characters, quests, stories, fights, and mysteries to unlock.

Screenshots:
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Download:
Download Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.1-pc.zip from k2s.cc (537.88 MB)
Download Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.9.1-pc.zip from fboom.me (537.88 MB)
Added: Feb 06, 2021 4:04 pm
wfay42 - The Robo Queen Negotiation Ver 0.1.0

screenshot
Developer / wfay42
Tags: wfay42, 2dcg, 2d game, female protagonist, sci-fi, transformation
Size: 111
Description: The delegates from earth along with the officers of their envoy vessel are on a mission to negotiate peace with the Robo Queen. As expected, the negotiations don't go as planned.​

Screenshots:
Download:
Download RQN-Windows-0.1.0-Demo.zip from k2s.cc (111.44 MB)
Download RQN-Windows-0.1.0-Demo.zip from fboom.me (111.44 MB)
Added: Feb 13, 2021 3:09 pm
Majalis - Tales Of Androgyny Ver 0.3.05.2

screenshot
Developer / Majalis
Tags: 2dsg, fantasy, animated, corruption, gay, monsters, mobile game, sex toys, majalis
Size: 1100
Description:
Hi there! This is a lewd game featuring characters with androgynous features, some male, some female, some... slime? You play as a feminine guy that looks like a gal, and you do lewd things with guys, gals, monster guys, monster gals, and... slimes? It's a stance-based RPG with rogue-lite elements and a frankly suspicious number of phallus(es? odes?) written, drawn, and programmed by us, the Majalis team, consisting of two programmers, one artist, one writer - making in all, two! It's a custom built game using libgdx.
Screenshots:
Download:
Download TalesOfAndrogyny.rar from k2s.cc (1.10 GB)
Download TalesOfAndrogyny.rar from fboom.me (1.10 GB)
Added: Feb 24, 2021 7:41 am
Hentaiwriter - Future Fragments Ver 0.49

screenshot
Developer / Hentaiwriter
Tags: hentaiwriter, 2dcg, adventure, anal, bdsm-bondage, female protagonist, fantasy, humiliation, masturbation, monsters, spanking, vaginal sex
Size: 431
Description:
Future Fragments is a hybrid platforming/run 'n' gun/RPG game, with a science fiction/mystery theme. Imagine say, Megaman X, but with an actual map system, a dense storyline with lots of choices you can make, and of course, lots and lots of 18+ animations.​
Screenshots:
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
screenshot
Download:
Download Future_Fragments_v0.49.zip from k2s.cc (431.32 MB)
Download Future_Fragments_v0.49.zip from fboom.me (431.32 MB)
Added: Feb 24, 2021 10:10 am
Cinema Lumiron - Britney's Journey Version 0.1.2

screenshot
Developer / Cinema Lumiron
Tags: cinema lumironm, 3d game, adventure, anal sex, animated, big ass, big tits, creampie, drugs, fantasy, female protagonist, milf, monster, multiple penetration
Size: 224
Description: Lost in а weird fantasy land, Britney has to find a way out using only her foxy charm... or whatever else is necessary. The game is a classic point and click adventure. The story is composed by parodies of famous movies and novels. It goes linearly, but revealing the secrets in each level might have consequences for some characters, or at least open a path to even more secret events. So make sure you open your eyes, break some rules and have fun with Britney!​

Screenshots:
Download:
Download Britney_Demo_0.1.2.zip from k2s.cc (224.69 MB)
Download Britney_Demo_0.1.2.zip from fboom.me (224.69 MB)
Added: Feb 24, 2021 2:05 pm
Studio Danza - Princess trainer: Jasmine Ver 0.16

screenshot
Developer / Studio Danza
Tags: studio danza, renpy, parody, adv, fantasy
Size: 125
Description: This month's build includes more additions that makes the game more challenging to play, the big changes are time keeping and eating, now you'll have to find a way to get money otherwise you'll starve. I've also started keeping track of the bigger changes here's a list of this months: (due to how it's written, the older changes are at the bottom)
You can eat / drink
Hunger and thirst bars added
Migrating to renpy version 7.4.1
CG scenes are skipped one per click now, instead of all at once
You can sleep to pass time
Hunger and thirst are added
Collected resources can be regenerated over night depending on their chance to regen
Time keeping added

Screenshots:
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Download:
Download PrincessTrainerJasmine-0.16-pc.zip from k2s.cc (125.80 MB)
Download PrincessTrainerJasmine-0.16-pc.zip from fboom.me (125.80 MB)
Added: Feb 24, 2021 2:12 pm
NSFW18 Games - Hentai Day - Ringsel in Troubles Ver 1.0

screenshot
Developer / NSFW18 Games
Tags: nsfw18 games, 2d game, 2dcg, big ass, big tits, puzzle, jigsaw, teasing, sex, cosplay, oral sex, anal sex, vaginal sex, creampie, female protagonist
Size: 372
Description: Hello everyone, this is my first 18+ released game on Steam. If you like it and want to support me feel free to buy the game on Steam (full price: $3), follow on Twitter or join the Discord to help for the future games. Feel free to share the game to friends Smile
Ringsel is in trouble, can you help her with her daily 'activities'?
bulletpoint.png Twelve months - Twelve themes - 5 activities per month - 3 modes
bulletpoint.png Earn $$$ to use bonuses or to skip some activities.
bulletpoint.png More than 100 HD pictures to unlock in the Gallery
bulletpoint.png SLIDESHOW mode to watch all your rewards with your hands free...
bulletpoint.png 20 In-game achievements
bulletpoint.png Download your favorite pictures for future purposes...​

Screenshots:
Download:
Download Hentai_Day_-_Ringsel_in_Troubles.zip from k2s.cc (372.73 MB)
Download Hentai_Day_-_Ringsel_in_Troubles.zip from fboom.me (372.73 MB)
Added: Feb 25, 2021 8:55 am
TinyHat Studios - Spooky Starlets Steam Version 0.2.2 Beta

screenshot
Developer / TinyHat Studios
Tags: tinyhat studios, 2dcg, anal, animated, big breasts, blowjob, handjob, monster girl, paizuri, sex toys
Size: 378
Description: Spooky Starlets is a management simulation game about creativity, experimentation, and risk vs reward. Create your own unique adult films featuring your favorite characters and see how successful you are able to make your studio!​

Screenshots:
Download:
Download Spooky_Starlets_-_Steam_Beta_v0.2.2.zip from k2s.cc (378.62 MB)
Download Spooky_Starlets_-_Steam_Beta_v0.2.2.zip from fboom.me (378.62 MB)
Added: Feb 25, 2021 3:37 pm
ILWGames - Burns Mansion Version 0.2.0

screenshot
Developer / ILWGames
Tags: ilwgames, 2dcg, male protagonist, adventure, big ass, parody, point and click
Size: 113
Description: Charles Montgomery Burns. The most renowned, most respected billionaire in all of Springfield-well, the only one in fact. He's one of the richest men on earth, the epitome of lavish wealth and high society itself. A legacy that can't be matched by very many, he's truly a man at the top of his game.
...and he's just hit rock bottom. Facing a whole slew of financial and business-related problems, Mr. Burns' grand legacy is currently hanging in the balance. In this game, you play as a young, newly revealed blood relative of Mr. Burns. Your mission: to help save the fortune and business of Mr. Burns through any means necessary. Become the best unpaid intern Springfield's ever seen, help out a few beautiful yellow-skinned hotties along the way, and strive to prove yourself as the next worthy successor of...
Burns Mansion.
(WARNING: There is NO Third Diamond Yet! Don't go looking for it!)

Screenshots:
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot
Download:
Download Spooky_Starlets_-_Steam_Beta_v0.2.2.zip from k2s.cc (378.62 MB)
Download Spooky_Starlets_-_Steam_Beta_v0.2.2.zip from fboom.me (378.62 MB)