Download from Keep2Share
https://k2s.cc/file/29c0d6b327840/Morgans_first_Cougar_Handjob.mp4
srv13
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 13, 2020 11:11 am
Kaedia Lang - eGrill: Game Store's Special Perk

screenshot

Category: Asian, Games, Gaming, Sexy Gamer, Titty Fucking, Virtual Sex

You come to a game store and get welcomed by me, who instantly offers you suggestions on what games to buy. I then bring up our store's rewards program and ask if you are a member yet. To convince you to join, I explain I'm offering an extra special perk. I proceed to show off my body before encouraging you to pull out your dick. I give a sexy closeup blowjob with ahegao views and lots of slurping sounds! You slap your dick on my tits and I titty-fuck you. I then ride you front and back and cum on your cock. I am begging for your cum at the end and after you finish, I tease you with the wet sounds of my pussy. Look how wet and messy you made me!

Info:
Width: 1920 pixels
Height: 1080 pixels
Format: mp4 | AVC
Duration: 00:24:53
Size: 591.05 MB

screenshot

Download from Keep2Share
https://k2s.cc/file/456bad8b94e46/eGrill_Game_Stores_Special_Perk.mp4
srv13
Added: Apr 13, 2020 11:09 am
Wifey's World - Sandra Otterson - Mr Black Cums Back

screenshot

Category: MILF, Mature, All Sex, Interracial, Big Cock, Condom, Facial

Info:
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Duration: 00:20:19
Size: 755.25 MB

screenshot

Download from Keep2Share
https://k2s.cc/file/c55657cb9f0dc/Mr_Black_Cums_Back.mp4
srv13
Added: Apr 13, 2020 11:08 am
Mom the Jack of All Trades

screenshot

Category: MILF
Related Categories: POV , POV SEX
Keywords: melanie hicks , luke longly , mom , step fantasy , fantasy , mommy , big dick , big tits , milf , blowjob , big tits , brunette , facial , cum swallow , cory chase

Scene One: Mom Can't Rest
Mommy came in my room last night because dad was snoring really loud again and she couldn't rest... I was also having trouble napping because I hurt myself recently and I've been in a lot of pain. Mommy wants to help me get rid of the pain but I am not sure if I want her help. She takes her big, natural tits out from underneath her black nightgown and then she starts rubbing her hands over my pants... I can feel my cock getting hard but I don't understand why!! She tells me that I can grab her tits, so I do... but this is my mom and I don't think that I'm supposed to be getting hard!! "Mommy helped you when you were little and she can help you now," she tells me as she slowly puts my cock inside of her mouth.
She sucks my dick for a while, until I tell her that I want to see what her pussy looks like... she slips off her black g-string so I can rub her clit, while she jerks my cock up and down. Mommy has gotten me so turned on that I can't hold back any longer... she puts my cock deep inside of her mouth and sucks my cock until I explode in her mouth! Now she is ready to go back in to the bedroom that she shares with my dad; I ask her to please kiss my dad on the lips before she brushes her teeth, because my dad is such a dick!! Hopefully she listens to me...
Scene Two: Helping Mom
Mommy is live streaming on webcam, because she is trying to earn some extra money! She offers to play with dildos and vibrators, but her fans have a better idea than that. They have requested that she has sex with a man on the camera for them, but dad is not home today... but I am! She tells her fans that her son is home and she immediately starts getting offers that she can't refuse! She calls me out in to the living room and tells me that she is live on webcam and that she needs to have sex with someone on cam... and she really wants me to help her out with that! "But we've never done that before," I tell her, as she promises me that her fans won't be able to see my face. I agree to help mommy out and she starts to suck my dick on camera! Then it is time for me to stick my cock inside of her pussy for her fans! She slips her g-string off and bends over for me on the couch, as I start to fuck mommy from behind. I flip her over on to her back for a little bit so I can watch her big, natural tits bounce as I fuck her! But I think the guys who paid for the cam show really liked watching me fuck my mom in doggy style so we go back to that position until I eventually cum deep inside mommy's pussy! My job is done, and mom thanks the guys for tipping and she hopes they enjoyed the show...
Scene Three: Mom Solves My Erection
I am in my bedroom jerking off to naked photos of my Aunt Cory when my mom walks in to my bedroom! I wish she would respect my privacy, but she insists on helping me out so I won't have to jerk off to the photos of my aunt. Mom is still wearing her work clothes when she enters my room, but she starts to strip out of them pretty quickly, while questioning me about how I got these photos! Aunt Cory sent me the photos and it wasn't hard to convince her! Mom gets completely naked and starts to suck my dick, eager to help me. "Aren't you glad mommy's home now?" she asks me. But we have to be kind of quick, because we don't know exactly what time my dad will be home from his work trip. She leans back on my bed and lets me fuck her pussy; then she flips over in to the doggy style position so I can watch her ass bounce back and forth on my dick! I pull on her long, brown hair as I fuck her. "Baby, if you're good then next time I'll let you put it in the other hole," she promises me! I now have a reason to try and be extra good!! I fuck her as I face towards the window, so I will be able to see if my dad comes home. "Is it okay if I cum in your mouth this time, mom?" and of course she tells me that it's okay! I fuck my mom for a few more minutes until I pull out and cum inside of her mouth for her to swallow it all...
Scene Four: Two are Better Than One
"Haven't you always wanted to do this?" Aunt Cory asks me, as she leans back on the bed with her legs spread towards me. I stick my hard cock inside her right away, and she asks me how her pussy feels. "Tight and warm!" I exclaim. She asks me if those photos she sent me the other day ended up helping me, but I explain to her how my mom ended up walking in on me while I was jerking off. Aunt Cory tells me that I am doing a fabulous job of fucking her when all of a sudden mom opens the bedroom door!! Mommy is pretty mad at me for fucking Aunt Cory because I wasn't supposed to fuck her unless my mom was involved too! I really wanted to fuck my aunt by myself, but now that mom is here I guess I will have fun fucking both of them at the same time. Cory strips my mom out of her red dress and her matching gold bra and undies. Aunt Cory takes the initiative and throws my mom down on the bed and starts kissing her body. I walk up behind my aunt and stick my cock inside of her pussy while she eats my mom's pussy! I fuck my mom next, while my aunt and mom lick each other's tits... this is starting to be even more fun than I imagined! I even get to choke my mom while I fuck her, as Aunt Cory masturbates next to us... When I get close to cumming, I have my aunt and my mom suck my cock for a little before I cum right in my mom's mouth... some of my cum ended up getting on my mom's face but Cory licks it off mom's face!! Time for me to go take a shower...

Info:
Duration: 00:50:08
Size: 1.09 GB

screenshot

Download from Keep2Share
https://k2s.cc/file/8ff57d3d4fa4c/Mom_the_Jack_of_All_Trades.mp4
srv13
Added: Apr 13, 2020 11:07 am
Katy AnnXO - HoneyMoon JOI Impregnation

screenshot

Category: Jerk Off Instruction, Impregnation Fantasy, Pregnant, Masturbation, Nudity/Naked

This fun clip is all about jerk off instruction and my fantasy about you getting me pregnant tonight on our honeymoon. I wear a beautiful white corset and sensually touch all over my body and tell you just how I want you to stroke it before you penetrate me. I tell you how I'm just dying for you to give me a baby. This video includes full nudity, masturbation, pussy stretching with fingers, dirty talk, and lots of jerk off instruction.

Info:
Width: 854 pixels
Height: 570 pixels
Duration: 00:10:54
Size: 204.31 MB

screenshot

Download from Keep2Share
https://k2s.cc/file/12163c83f89cc/HoneyMoon_JOI_Impregnation.mp4
srv13
Added: Apr 12, 2020 12:43 pm
Gabriela Lopez - Latina Big Step-Sister Wakes Up Little Step-Brother

screenshot

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: BIG TITS , BIG BUTTS , SISTERS , 18 & 19 YRS OLD , LATINA
Keywords: gabriela lopez , alex adams , family therapy , pov , blowjobs , secret , cumshot , little step-brother , tit job , step-brother and step-sister , big step-sister , thick , schoolgirl

A horny big step-sister wakes up her little step-brother and helps him get ready for church....

Info:
Duration: 00:13:02
Size: 1.23 GB

screenshot

Download from Keep2Share
https://k2s.cc/file/06eecc998a95c/Latina_Big_Sister_Wakes_Up_Little_Brother_1080p.mp4
srv13
Added: Apr 12, 2020 12:40 pm
Viera May - Step-Mom Fucks Step-Son's Best Friend POV

screenshot

Category: AMATEUR
Related Categories: VIRTUAL SEX , ROLE PLAY , COWGIRL SEX , MILF , IMPREGNATION FANTASY
Keywords: caught , step-mommy

In this custom ordered 'say my name' video my step-son's best friend Casey manages to sneak up on me while I'm topless and thought I had the house to myself. I'm surprised and a little bit angry at first but I can see how turned on he is so I decide to help him out a little bit!! We have rough virtual sex in a few different positions before I lay down and demand he pump all of his cum inside of me!! Thanks a lot for checking me out, please buy some of my videos!!

Info:
Duration: 00:18:00
Size: 1.14 GB

screenshot

Download from Keep2Share
https://k2s.cc/file/8b44d92882669/Fucking_My_Sons_Best_Friend.mp4
srv13
Added: Apr 12, 2020 12:37 pm
Wifey's World - Sandra Otterson - Anniversary Surprise

screenshot

Info:
Width: 1280 pixels
Height: 720 pixels
Duration: 00:25:33
Size: 936.52 MB

screenshot

Download from Keep2Share
https://k2s.cc/file/8deb50cd29ea4/Anniversary_Surprise.mp4
srv13
Added: Apr 11, 2020 4:14 pm
Butt3rflyforu - Your Wife Has Someone Else's Jizz In Her

screenshot

You love it... thinking of another man's cock in your wife, his hot cum still dripping from her tight cunt. You can't help thinking of his tight balls, already to unload up my cunt... neither can I! I know you want me to tell you all about my hot sex - getting fucked so HARD - with other men. I'm going to tell you all right; I'm going to hold it over you. I'm going to let his juicy cum saturate your hardening cock and I'll let you slip inside me - briefly - and feel your cum mingling with his deep inside my cunt... I might even like it as much as YOU do. ENJOY!

Category: MILF
Related Categories: CUCKOLDING , VIRTUAL SEX , HOT WIVES , GARTER & STOCKINGS , CREAMPIEKeywords: butt3rflyforu , rae knight , slut , dirty talk , virtual riding , cuck , cuckoldress , big tits , lingerie , trench coat

Info:
Duration: 00:10:48
Size: 214.56 MB

screenshot

Download from Keep2Share
https://k2s.cc/file/a849176d5b88a/Butt3rflyforu_-_Your_Wife_Has_Someone_Elses_Jizz_In_Her.mp4
srv13
Added: Apr 11, 2020 4:13 pm
Butt3rflyforu - Lick His Jizz Off My Face

screenshot

Custom video- Johnny name used- This video has lots of race words used like the N word and c o o n cock. If you are offended, this video is not for you! This was a custom video where he asked me to do lots of racial play. I am all dressed up in this beautiful white netted dress with hot white stockings and it's not for you! Your cock will not enjoy this hot body. This hot body is going to get some nice white cock tonight. I'm done with N cock. Only white boys for me from now on. You've had your fun now it's time for this pussy to get fucked by white boy cock. But don't worry, you are going to experience it right along with me!! LOL You are going to lick off every drop of his nut off my face. Sit down and relax. You are going to be handcuffed to this chair and watch as his huge white cock slides up inside me....bareback!!!!! You are going to sit there and watch me get bred and you're not allowed to touch your black cock!!!!!!!!

Category: CEI
Related Categories: MILF , GARTER & STOCKINGS , GFE , CUCKOLDING , BIG BLACK COCK - BBCKeywords: butt3rflyforu , rae knight , racial play , cum eating instructions , impregnation fantasy , breeding , simulated cumshot , femdom

Info:
Duration: 00:21:11
Size: 347.98 MB

screenshot

Download from Keep2Share
https://k2s.cc/file/0d74e40918f95/Butt3rflyforu_-_Lick_His_Jizz_Off_My_Face.mp4
srv13
Added: Apr 11, 2020 4:13 pm
Butt3rflyforu - Fuck My Creampied Pussy

screenshot

I come in our bedroom late and you're still awake. I don't have to tell you where I have been. You know. You can smell sex on me. I have on my sexy leather bra and satin panties. You can see white jizz running down my leg. Yes honey, I just came from the spare bedroom where I just got a proper fucking from your hot black friend that is staying with us. Thankfully we have this agreement since you know your tiny little maggot cock won't satisfy me. And all my girlfriends' husbands have huge cocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!All I hear is how they get fucked with these monster cocks! Now finally, I can too! He is also going to be moving in this bedroom....yes that's right. You will be in the closet or spare room, whichever you want, but I want to wake and rest next to this huge black monster cock!!! All you are good for is supporting me financially ....you know that is the only good thing about you and your family....your family has that small dick gene! LOL So would you like sloppy seconds? You want to press your tiny cock inside my cum filled pussy? Can you feel that? Yes honey, that is is semen squishing all over your little dick....He filled me up three times!!! Good news is I might be preggo with his baby!!! A baby that will have a huge black cock that you will be supporting! HA ENJOY!

Category: SMALL PENIS HUMILIATION
Related Categories: MILF , FEMDOM POV , CUCKOLDING , BIG BLACK COCK - BBC , HOT WIVESKeywords: butt3rflyforu , rae knight , impregnation fantasy , financial domination

Info:
Duration: 00:10:28
Size: 168.92 MB

screenshot

Download from Keep2Share
https://k2s.cc/file/49d97557ca5e7/Butt3rflyforu_-_Fuck_My_Creampied_Pussy.mp4
srv13
Added: Apr 11, 2020 4:12 pm
Butt3rflyforu - Freshly Fucked Pussy

screenshot

You're still up? You waiting to hear all the juicy details of my night with your school bully? You are waiting to clean your step-mother up after my hot night with the school bully? Step-Mother's pussy is full of BBC nut! It was so refreshing to feel a real hot alpha boy fuck my pussy! I am so over little beta boys. You're an embarrassment to me!! Now I have quite the reputation at your school! They all know your step-mother loves huge black cock! I'm so over beta bitches. I got rid of your pathetic step-dad, now I have you to remind me what a loser you and him both are! Clean me up like a good beta bitch. I know you want to taste his nut out of my pussy! LOSER!

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: MILF , SISSY TRAINING , CUCKOLDING , BIG BLACK COCK - BBC , SMALL PENIS HUMILIATIONKeywords: butt3rflyforu , rae knight , loser , sph , fishnets , stockings , humilation , sissy sluts , lingerie , leather bra

Info:
Duration: 00:12:40
Size: 191.15 MB

screenshot

Download from Keep2Share
https://k2s.cc/file/478d086516a7a/Butt3rflyforu_-_Freshly_Fucked_Pussy.mp4
srv13
Added: Apr 10, 2020 3:27 pm
Can We Make A Deal
You're selling your home and Maya wants you to allow her to sell it for you. She thinks she is the best person for the job and will get you the best deal for your house. You aren't sure if Maya is the person you want to sell your house. Can she change your mind and you both come to an agreement? She's noticed you have a massive hard-on over her and wants to make this worth your while. Get your COCK out for Maya and jerk it as she teases you with her perky tits and plays with her juicy pussy!

screenshot

Info:
Duration: 00:11:38
Size: 509.79 MB

screenshot

Download from Keep2Share
https://k2s.cc/file/a9044db8a6c19/maya-can-we-make-a-deal.mp4