Author
srv13
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 25, 2023 5:35 am
Daddyslittlegirl - Quiet BJ and Creampie

screenshot

screenshot

Category: Black Cock, Blowjob, Cream Pie, Creampie, Virtual Sex

We haven't been intimate in a while due to the builders in our house. I decide to tease and beg you to fuck me while shaking my ass, before I pull out your cock and suck it. I then climb on top and ride you, moaning as quietly as I can, until you cum in my pussy.

File Info
Video: 1920x1080 pixels
Format: mp4 | AVC
Duration: 00:15:38
Size: 2.83 GB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/f8hbv77b1206/Quiet_BJ_Creampie.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 25, 2023 5:26 am
Yogabella - Teacher Gives In

screenshot

screenshot

Category: Dildo Fucking, POV, Taboo, Teacher, Teacher Fetish

Stay behind, I want to talk to you. You chea on the test and haven't been doing good in class! You have a boner! I'll come give a tutor lesson to help. You are hiding in teachers closet while she fucks her boyfriend. Teacher shows up for tutoring and makes a deal with you!

File Info
Video: 1280x720 pixels
Duration: 00:42:08
Size: 2.64 GB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/uq834kf7ri1a/Teacher_Gives_In.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 25, 2023 5:11 am
Kelle Martina - Nurse Strokes You

screenshot

screenshot

Category: Handjobs, Masturbation Instruction, Medical Fetish, Nurse, Orgasm Control, SFW

Your nurse knows she has a captive audience and, when she sees your cock so hard, she decided to pour oil on your throbbing erection and stroke you hard! She loves controlling your orgasm with her white latex gloves, stroking up and down, edging you and finally making you cum all over her gloves.

File Info
Duration: 00:06:48
Size: 290.65 MB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/jl3y0dzg21nc/Nurse_Strokes_You.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 25, 2023 5:02 am
Samanta Lily - I am your girlfriend

screenshot

screenshot

Category: Handjobs, Big Boobs, Cumshots, Role Play, POV

I am pretending that I am your girlfriend. Jerking off your dick and squirt of fake cum on my boobs

File Info
Duration: 00:11:54
Size: 441.48 MB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/rv7ovleltwh5/I_Am_Your_Girlfriend.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 25, 2023 4:53 am
Emily Valentina - Merciless Milking 4K

screenshot

Category: FemDom POV, Handjobs, Cum Countdown, Cumming Dildo, Cumshot, Dildo, Female Domination, FemDom, Humiliation, Objectification Fantasy, Orgasm Control, Topless

You exist for one reason- to be milked. Sometimes it's a long, luxurious edging session that lasts hours- sometimes, it's a fast and vicious pump-fest. In either scenario, your pleasure is entirely irrelevant. Your cock exists solely for my use and amusement, and whether I make you cum 50 times a day, or once a month, is ENTIRELY up to me. Whether you love or hate it, you have no choice in the matter, and frankly, I couldn't care less. As long as you wriggle pathetically and amusingly enough, I'm satisfied. Today, your milking will be degrading- and merciless. And you WILL cum on command- or else. Includes squirting dildo!

File Info
Video: 3840x2160 pixels
Duration: 00:14:21
Size: 1.64 GB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/fgvbg2ncqh8d/Merciless_Milking_4K.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 25, 2023 4:30 am
Cheryl Blossom - Nudity Day

screenshot

Category: Big Boobs, Blonde, Eye Glasses, Tit Play, Shower Scenes

File Info
Duration: 00:18:17
Size: 806.45 MB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/qbeww4womzyy/Nudity_Day.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 24, 2023 4:10 pm
Cassie Del Isla & Lauren Phillips - We Swap Our Busty Vampire Stepmoms - S2E6 (24 08 2023) 1080p

screenshot

File Info
Duration: 00:30:59
Size: 1.9 GB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/96jvnm506u38/Cassie_Del_Isla__Lauren_Phillips_-_We_Swap_Our_Busty_Vampire_Stepmoms_-_S2E6_24.08.2023_1080p.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 24, 2023 4:00 pm
Chloe Temple & Venus Vixen ( Back to the Cooter Part 3 Full Circle Fuck)1080p

screenshot

File Info
Duration: 00:51:36
Size: 2.45 GB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/damq8rgm9yv2/Chloe_Temple__Venus_Vixen__Back_to_the_Cooter_Part_3_Full_Circle_Fuck1080p.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 24, 2023 2:01 am
Angel The Dreamgirl - Put Your Mouth Where Your Mind Is 4k

screenshot

screenshot

Category: BOOT FETISH
Rela Categories: Boss / Employee, Cleavage, Leather Fetish, Lipstick Fetish, Pussy Eating
Keywords: Custom Clip,Heeled Boots,Red Lips,Angel The Dreamgirl,Leather,Orgasm,Office Clothes,Leather Boots,Pink Long Nails,High Boots,Moaning Fetish

Required: 1 female boss, 1 male employer
Woman Boss's outfit: black leather high boots over the knee, short dress black with open cleavage, no stocking, no panties.
The environment: have a table/desk.
The sexy woman boss is sitting at her desk and she is working quietly in peace, she calls her employee and ask him the report of the day and a glass of water, the man leave his room and bring her a glass of water, by inattention the employee spill some water on the desk and on her dress, she's surprised and get up.
She gets mad about him and the man can't stop to apologize himself, she left her desk to cleanup her dress, in the meantime the employee is still in her office and start thinking about how to being forgiven, a big smile appeared in his face because he found an idea, he approaches the boss's desk, and stay hide deep under her desk and wait her.
The woman boss came back and still mad about him, she sat at her chair and get closer to her desk and continue her work, the man is under her desk but she didn't notice, he is very aroused because she wearing over knee high boots without panties, her legs are close not open yet.
Then she's getting being not comfortable with her outfit so she opens her legs (her legs are open enough to put a head between them discreetly).
The man employer can't believe his eyes, he starts moving without making noise and approaching her pussy quietly (his head must not touch the woman boss leg's, the first contact will be his tongue on her
pussy) his head is now between her legs and close enough to her pussy and start licking.
The woman boss jumps on chair, screams a little as if she is very surprised because she has a weird feeling and start getting horny, she looks under her desk and see a head licking her pussy, at first,
she's not consent and try to stop the employer, she begs him to stop and try to resist like 1 min.
After she totally surrendered to him and let it flow, she let the man lick her pussy under her desk for 10 min.
During the licking part, she continue her work on her laptop and really like it, she can't believe that she have sex at work with someone hiding under her desk only pleasuring her, she receive a phone call and getting surprised and don't know how to react, she answer the call and try to act naturally, she hold the conversation the best as she can, she begins to have deep breaths and breathes quickly, she closes her eyes to try to concentrate and let's hear some moaning on the phone, the contact asks her by phone if she is well, she looks at her employee with a mischievous smile and answers the phone with spaced sentences.
After while then someone knock at the door and she's getting surprised and don't know how to react, she grabs the subordinate's head looking at him and saying with a quiet voice "Slow down someone IS
coming you have to stay quiet, I will put my thigh on your shoulder so your head is bury in my pussy and not making noise" the woman boss put her thigh on his shoulder and start her conversation, the
boss can't be focus on the conversation and try to resist while the subordinate lick faster more and more she starting moaning in front of her colleague, she looking at the employer telling him
by visual contact to slow down. She stops the conversation spontaneously and tells her colleague to leave, once he leaves, the woman boss relaxes and moans very loudly until orgasm.

File Info
Duration: 00:19:41
Size: 2.77 GB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/16zdzp764o3t/Put_Your_Mouth_Where_Your_Mind_Is_4k.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 24, 2023 1:40 am
Cassie0pia - Quickie before the gym

screenshot

screenshot

Category: Big Tits, Cumshots, Huge Boobs, Orgasms, POV

File Info
Duration: 00:15:28
Size: 683.4 MB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/dfvsiaknalq3/Quickie_before_the_gym.m4v.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 24, 2023 12:47 am
Imamberhahn - Bra Try On 2023

screenshot

screenshot

Category: Bra & Panties, Bra Fetish, Dancing, Eye Glasses, Lace/Lingerie

Ok! One of my most watched videos of all time, was a bra try on video!! I was way overdue for the update. Watch me try on some of my most favorite bras, new bras, old bras, brand new bras- for over 30 minutes. Of course I am going to jiggle and wiggle and squeeze and bounce while doing so!! I hope you guys love this video as much as the OG! XO

File Info
Duration: 00:33:56
Size: 4.58 GB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/fxtzrtyfakjo/Bra_Try_On_2023.mp4.part1.rar
https://filejoker.net/29yp26rxjjqj/Bra_Try_On_2023.mp4.part2.rar
srv13
Added: Aug 23, 2023 1:53 pm
Tessa Fowler - Glam Vamp 5d 2

screenshot

File Info
Duration: 00:08:26
Size: 792.64 MB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/80x8kgtlaaky/Tessa_Fowler_-_Glam_Vamp_5d_2.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 23, 2023 7:25 am
BuniBun - The Dark Queen

screenshot

Category: Bad Dragon, Creampie, Cum Play, Facials, Fantasy

The dark queen rules over her realm with great power. Her power is derived from the essence of themen in her realm. She demands largequantities of their cum to maintain her power and sees to it that largestockpiles are stored to preserve her power. But her appetite is large and one day she finds that those stockpilesare dwindling . The dark queen sits on her throne and declares it is time forher feeding. A servant brings her aglass and she enoyingly devours it. She then demands another and the servant nervously informs here that there islittle more, as the stockpiles have been severely deple. The queen becomes irate and demands to knowwhy there is so little. The servantinforms her that the realm is having difficulty meeting the demands of herappetite. She then demands that theservant step forward to be drained. Sheorders him to present himself and he removes his cock from his pants. She thenorders him to jerk his cock and produce what she needs. The servant begins to do so and the queenwatches with demanding expectation. Asshe becomes more anxious she begins to command him "Jerk that cock, give me what I need!" After some time of commanding him she raisesher glass to the tip of his cock and demands "Fill it now!" The servant eventually complies and shemanages to catch most if it in her glass. She eagerly devours it and complains that it is not enough and callsanother servant forward. The next servant steps forward and presents himself. The irrita queen states" I don't have timefor you to fiddle around with that thing, I will drain you myself." She then begins to blow the servant. After a couple more minutes she begins to blowmore rigorously, anxious for his cum. Hereleases in her mouth and she guzzles what she can and lets the rest drip intoher glass. When she sees how little it is she becomes irrita againand scolds "Is this all you have? Isthere no one her who can satisfy their queen?!" Upon hearing no answer she then demands "Bring me the captive." The surprised servants ask " You mean the draginkin?" "YES, bring the beast to me!" she scolds. The beast is brought to her and his cock display so she cando as she needs. Upon seeing the beast'scock she is awed by it's size and shape, so different from the men she is usedto draining. "Such a healthy specimen! Perhaps you can give me what I need." Knowing she cannot meaningfully communicatewith the beast she decides to drain the beast herself. She works the beast with her hands and mouth,finding herself enjoying it as it is so different from what she is usedto. She feels him begin to throb and theremoves her clothing. The beast is about to cum and jerks him with anticipation"Yes beast, cum for me! Show the queenwhat you have!" The beast then explodesall over the queen. The queen is shockedas he continues to cum on her. When heappears to be finished she gazes upon the cum all over her. Inspecting it, she wipes some off herself andonto her finger and puts it to her mouth, sampling it. She feels a surge of satisfaction she has notfelt before and begins to moan "Yes ... that is what I need!" She becomes cum and begins to rub itonto her breasts, face, and even through her hair. She then hungrily looks at the beast's cockand says"I wonder if you can do that again?" She works him again and moments later he explodes all over heragain. She revels in it and this timeuses he glass to scoop up some of the cum from her cleavage. She holds the cup up and eyes it in awe "Sucha beautiful specimen." She then eyes thebeast "Now .let's see how else you can satisfy the queen." She then fucks the dragon riding it, and then finally bent over until she gets a huge creampie. She then pours a glass of cum all over her, devouring it, and rubbing it all over her face and hair saying "The queen is now satisfied" and that she can "never get enough cum"

File Info
Duration: 00:35:11
Size: 830.6 MB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/8db8ixas56od/The_Dark_Queen.mov.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 23, 2023 7:16 am
Dirty Demi - Womb for Hire

screenshot

screenshot

Category: Breeding, Creampie, Dildo Riding, Impregnation Fantasy, POV Sex, Virtual Sex

In this video you (Patrick) arrive home to find me sitting on your bed. I introduce myself as though I've been waiting for you - you are very confused! I explain to you that I've been hired by your parents, they've gotten tired of waiting for you to settle down with a nice girl and make them grandparents so they've hired me! I come from a special agency that caters to men in your situation. You tell me you're still not sure so I slip off my coat and show you my uniform, that always does the trick! As soon as you see me in my red fishnet crotchless bodysuit you are ROCK hard and raring to go. I tell you I'll start with warming your cock up in my mouth and then we can get to the creampies! This video has a blowjob, tittyfuck and not one, not two but THREE creampies - perfect for those of you who want nothing more that to fill me up with a hot load while I bounce up and down on your dick, 1080p quality, available to stream or download immediately, hope you have as much fun watching as I did recording! Demi xxx

File Info
Duration: 00:31:10
Size: 1.77 GB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/k2a9horf06vq/Womb_for_Hire.mp4.mp4
srv13
Added: Aug 22, 2023 2:46 am
KCupQueen - Sloppenheimer

screenshot

screenshot

Category: BIG TITS
Rela Categories: TITTY FUCK, BLOW JOBS, POV, MILF, CUMSHOTS
Keywords: kcupqueen, huge tits, busty, big naturals, curvy, natural tits, huge boobs, big boobs, tittyfucking, 4k

Feel the full, unforgiving, incredible power of a nuclear explosion with my giant tits wrapped around your massive cock, bouncing up and down the shaft while I take the head into my mouth and deep down my throat! Feel the Earth shake and watch the walls collapse when you cum with the fury of a thousand suns!

File Info
Duration: 00:16:10
Size: 2.15 GB

screenshot

Download

https://filejoker.net/ql11ubqg8nez/Sloppenheimer.mp4.mp4