Author
bulbulyator
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 21, 2024 8:10 am
screenshot

Well here we are on February 29, 2024. That doesn't come along too often, but what is far more rare is the opportunity to experience the essence of Tangent - the visuals, the scents, the flavors and more. Draven Navarro is the fortunate slave to have the opportunity today.

1.56 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:19:02

screenshot

screenshot

Download file - 1.6 GB
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 21, 2024 4:10 pm
screenshot

Oh I just hate deviance in a slave! It was time for me to prove to this slave that I have the ability to make him do ANYTHING I want! Using the powers of seduction, I rendered my slave completely helpless and weak! I make him oil my pert round titties before engulfing him with them. I make him appreciate my gorgeous perfect ass! I even tease him with sniffing at my sweaty pussy that had been encased in latex all day! As I watch him wilt helplessly before me, I bring in my hung black alpha bull! It was time to teach him that he is just a little cock sucker! I goad him into taking the tip in his slutty mouth, before ramming his throat all the way down the full length of my bulls shaft! This little bitch was going to suck cock even against his will! I even made him take BBC cum and guzzle it down too! Ha! Who knows what I shall make him do next!

1.56 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:17:46

screenshot

screenshot

Download file - 1.6 GB
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 21, 2024 8:10 pm
screenshot

No matter how hard I suck, he just won't cum. All I want is his cum. It�s driving me crazy, and probably him too. I stuff his cock as deep as it will go down my throat, and all the bobbing and deep-throated mouth fucking in the world just makes him moan in more agony. Borderline painful moans, like he�s absolutely suffering with his dick inside my mouth. I don't get it, just cum already!

869 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:14:20

screenshot

screenshot

Download file - 869.4 MB
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 22, 2024 4:10 am
screenshot

Come on Barbie, lets go party! Uh... Not like... that?

He loves it, don't worry. We're just dolls afterall. I can do -anything- I want to him. My spiked cage will hold his cock tight and make sure he doesn't get any ideas, or at least, the idea hurts REAL bad.

1.42 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:33:16

screenshot

Download file - 1.4 GB
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 22, 2024 12:10 pm
screenshot

This beta is just a worthless dirty sneaker addict. He begs the girls for their dirty sneakers. So, they put him to use and make him clean them with his tongue. He loves it so much. He is a fucking slut when it comes to sweat and sneakers. The girls bully him. They kick him with their feet and taunt him. They spit on him and slap his face. Making him feel even more worthless.

1.53 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:12:01

screenshot

screenshot

Download file - 1.5 GB
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 22, 2024 4:10 pm
screenshot

Den Bronzemunzen droht das Ende. D ie EU-Kommission erwagt einen Vorstoss zur Abschaffung des roten Klimpergelds. Laut Umfragen sind d ie Meinungen geteilt. Ich personlich habe ja nichts mit dieser Sklavenwahrung am Hut, allerdings habe ich dennoch einen guten Pro-Punkt gefunden, der der EU-Kommission bei der Entscheidungsfindung helfen konnte.

Bronze coins are threatened with extinction. The EU-Commission is considering a move to abolish the red chimes. According to surveys, opinions are divided. Personally, I have nothing to do with this slave currency, but I have nevertheless found a good pro-point that could help the EU-Commission in its decision-making. (GERMAN CLIP)

2.47 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:23:05

screenshot

screenshot

Download file - 2.5 GB
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 22, 2024 8:10 pm
screenshot

Den Bronzemunzen droht das Ende. D ie EU-Kommission erwagt einen Vorstoss zur Abschaffung des roten Klimpergelds. Laut Umfragen sind d ie Meinungen geteilt. Ich personlich habe ja nichts mit dieser Sklavenwahrung am Hut, allerdings habe ich dennoch einen guten Pro-Punkt gefunden, der der EU-Kommission bei der Entscheidungsfindung helfen konnte.

Bronze coins are threatened with extinction. The EU-Commission is considering a move to abolish the red chimes. According to surveys, opinions are divided. Personally, I have nothing to do with this slave currency, but I have nevertheless found a good pro-point that could help the EU-Commission in its decision-making. (GERMAN CLIP)

3.26 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:18:42

screenshot

screenshot

Download file - 3.3 GB
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 23, 2024 12:10 am
screenshot

Was konnte geiler sein als ein Handjob von mir? KEIN Handjob von mir! Very Happy Bei meinem Cock Teasing flammen zwischenzeitlich Todeswunsche auf... D ies ist kein normaler Handjob - was hatte ich auch davon?! D ies ist ein Handjob, der einem den Verstand ficken wird... D ies ist ein Handjob, der einem abverlangen wird... D ies ist ein Handjob, bei dem man meinen vollen Respekt hat, wenn man tatsachlich abspritzt Very Happy Ich werde mein Bestes geben!

What can be more arousing than a handjob from Me? NO handjob from Me! Very Happy Inbetween, dxxth wishes could also flare up... This is not a normal handjob - what use would that be for Me?! This is a handjob that will fuck your mind... This is a handjob that will demand everything from you... This is a handjob where you will have My full respect when you actually cum Very Happy I will try My best! (GERMAN CLIP)

1.50 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:13:47

screenshot

screenshot

Download file - 1.5 GB
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 23, 2024 4:10 am
screenshot

Today 2 Mistresses decided to penetrate this slave ass! Melisande Sin and Evilwoman put him in the stocks and used their strap-ons on his tiny butt! He will be pegged hard and rough!

1.29 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:08:55

screenshot

screenshot

Download file - 1.3 GB
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 23, 2024 8:10 am
screenshot

Honey And Alex know that the two of them together might be A BIT TOO HEAVY for their weak slave, but they are going to sit on him anyways! The girls both plop down with one of them on his face and the other on his chest, there is NO ESCAPE! The girls BOUNCE AND CRUSH him as they laugh at his cries for them to stop! They just sit on his face and PUSH HIS NOSE into their ass cracks!

The girls SLAM THE SLAVE DOWN onto the bench and begin SITTING ON HIS FACE one at a time, crushing his head under their fat butt cheeks and demanding he SMELL THEIR ASSES! The girls laugh non stop at his cries for the smothering to stop, but he is just furniture, it ends when they want to get up! Alex and Honey both grab each others butts and push down, the slaves face has nowhere to go except IN THEIR ASSES!

1.53 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:14:50

screenshot

screenshot

Download file - 1.5 GB
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 23, 2024 12:10 pm
screenshot

Honey and Alex know how much of a PERVERT you are! They know you are ADDICTED to BIG SEXY ROUND ASSES! So today they are going to give you exactly what you have been wishing for... To be SMOTHERED by both of them! Honey and Alex begin TEASING YOU with their BIG BUTTS! They both have jean shorts on and you can see their ass cheeks popping out from the bottoms! The girls LAUGH as they see you drooling over their asses!

Honey steps in front of you, slamming her butt down onto your face! She laughs as your nose is pressed deep into her ass crack, but Alex wants a turn now too! You quickly get a breath as Alex teases you for a moment then slams down, CRUSHING your face under her big ass! Honey And Alex then take things a step further, TAKING OFF THEIR JEAN SHORTS so they can smother you with just their thongs on! That way they can REALLY TRAP YOUR FACE between their ass cheeks!

Both Honey and Alex keep taking turns SITTING ON YOUR FACE! There is no escaping their asses! They may even decide to keep you as their fulltime seat, if you survive!

1.29 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:29

screenshot

screenshot

Download file - 1.3 GB
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 23, 2024 8:10 pm
screenshot

He deserves only one thing - to serve me. He's just a thing. He is nobody and nothing.

768 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:08:33

screenshot

screenshot

Download file - 768.4 MB
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 24, 2024 12:10 am
screenshot

His mouth is my hole and I'm never tired of using him as I please, he is always hungry for more and I am willing. In this video spit and ashes are the order of the day... Wide open thanks to the gag, tied up, weak, at my mercy, he can do nothing but suffer, accept, swallow!

821 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:48

screenshot

screenshot

Download file - 821.3 MB
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 24, 2024 4:10 am
screenshot

This slave had a terrible night's rest. Not only was he kept in a cramped cage, he had to listen to the woman he simps over getting fucked by another man.

I told him all about my night. How impressive my date's cock was, how wet he made me and how manly he was. And I rubbed in how this slave would never get anything like that because no woman would want him.

Then he had to be a good little cuck bitch and eat every last drop of my date's cum. He tried to resist doing his job at first but I slapped that reluctance out of him.

But it wasn't just swallowing alpha cum I had in mind for him. You'll have to watch the clip to see the worst thing I made him do.

All you losers who want a taste of life as my cuck, you need to see this clip.

2.34 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:15:10

screenshot

screenshot

Download file - 2.3 GB
bulbulyator
Added: Mar 24, 2024 8:10 am
screenshot

Our new girl from MFvideo Melody is challenged to a fight against the submissive Livia and she let it go! she then decides to wrap Livia with her strong and beautiful legs wearing beautiful black pants! She presses the neck in different positions.

3.09 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:31:54

screenshot

screenshot

Download file - 3.1 GB