Author
bulbulyator
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 10, 2020 12:10 am
DieSadistin - Ballbusting Kommt Selten Allein (720 HD) - Kicking

screenshot

Jetzt wird's mal wieder krass, meine Sis und ich tragen nicht nur gerne HighHeels sondern benutzen sie sehr gerne um dir in die Eier zu treten und auf dir rumzuspringen etc.
bulbulyator
Added: Aug 10, 2020 3:10 am
DieSadistin - Uncut!! - Dreckige Sta(H)Llnutte Vanessa Im Misthaufen Gefickt Part 1 Of 3

screenshot

Bei mir bekommt jeder was er/sie verdient ! Um einer dreckigen Schlampe ihren Platz zu zeigen, bedarf es manchmal der richtigen Location. Bei mir im Stall auf dem Misthaufen duftet der Pferdemist bei 32 Grad erst richtig . Haha . Wahrend ich ihr meinen dicken Strap gaaaaaanz tief in ihre Arsch*** ramme, stopfe ich ihr Maul mit Pferdescheisse und da geht so einiges rein ! Das ganze wie ublich ohne Abbruch sonst wurde es mir nicht so einen Spass machen. Angerotzt, beleidigt, geschlagen und durchgefickt, genau das verdient eine HURE! Auf das schlimmste vorbereitet, bevor sie auf den Strich geschickt wird
bulbulyator
Added: Aug 12, 2020 12:10 am
Bizzare Video - Garden of Delight - Larry Liverstein - Transsexuals

screenshot

Seeds of transsexual domination are planted in this garden of sexual kink as Larry learns the art of boot worship. Vo D'Balm curriculum includes spanking, blow jobs, anal fingering, cock sucking, flogging, and ass fucking. Larry is now a very good boy.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bizzare Video, Larry Liverstein, Transsexuals, Tranny, Shemale, Ladyboy, TS, Anal Fingering, Bootlicking, Boot, Boot Worship, Domination, Dominatrix, Fingering, Flogging, High Heels, Spanking, Straight, Partner Studio, TS

File name:45416_Garden.mp4
File Size: 604 MB
Resolution: 1280 x 720
Duration: 00:16:22
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 5027 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

45416_Garden.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Aug 14, 2020 12:10 am
Goddess Zia - Neighbor Complains - Foot Worship And Torment With Really Stinky Shin Guard (1080 HD) - Foot Worship

screenshot

I practice at home when my neighbor suddenly came up and started to complain about the noise I make. He called me a bitch that made me really angry so I started to hit and kick him. He had to learn the lesson that nobody can talk to me like this especially not a fat motherfucker like him. He was so weak when down to the floor multiple times but I kept saying to him he should stand up and fight like a real man but of course he cant because he aint a man he is just a loser bitch.

But if it wasnt enough that I beat him up then I humiliate him way more after that because I make him lay down on the ground and I show him my strong and nice muscles and I tell him how much of a loser he is because a woman is stronger than him. After that I sit on his back and I make him kiss my feet. In the end I make him worship my biceps and my strong legs for all the punches and kicks he got
bulbulyator
Added: Aug 14, 2020 6:10 am
Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Slapped And Spat On (720 HD) - Spitting

screenshot

Out at My retreat in Spain I have My house slave to play with. I love tormenting him in the sunshine, so I have invited him onto the balcony to amuse Me. I slap his face and wipe the little smirk onto the floor where it belongs, I want him nervous, unsure of whats coming next or when I may strike again. I drench his face in My spit and watch it dribble down his chin. he is shaking, unable to catch My eye I slap him again, how rude. I expect him to look into My eyes whilst I degrade him. The power I feel when I see him slip into subspace is too delicious to miss. I cover him in My special kisses until his vision is blurred and then I slap each cheek whilst he is off guard.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Suzanna Maxwell, Spitting, Spit Fetish, Spit, Mistress, Miss Suzanna Maxwell, Outdoors, Faceslapping, Face Slapping, Faceslap, Face Slap, Humiliation, Degradation

File name:Miss_Suzanna_Maxwell_-_Slapped_And_Spat_On__720_HD_.mp4
File Size: 700 MB
Duration: 00:04:51
Video: AVC, 1280x, 50.000 FPS, 20.0 Mb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Miss_Suzanna_Maxwell_-_Slapped_And_Spat_On__720_HD_.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Aug 14, 2020 6:10 pm
EvolvedFights - Cheyenne Jewel vs Jack Friday - Mixed Wrestling

screenshot

Cheyenne Jewel has been on a terror both here on the mixed wrestling site and as well as on our lesbian site where she is currently doing very well in our lesbian sexfighting championship. Jack Friday is undefeated and wants to keep it that way. Cheyenne Jewel has only 1 loss that occurred nearly 3 years ago. The fans have been waiting a long time to see Cheyenne lose. Cheyenne has been waiting a long time to dominate PROdom Jack Friday. This match has some great back and forth action. Cheyenne's chokes quickly become a problem for Mr. Friday. Jack Friday's power and size are a clear problem for lil Cheyenne. This match goes the distant, The winner face fucks the loser and then takes the loser to the locker room for a workout torment routine.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, EvolvedFights, Cheyenne Jewel, Blowjob, Humiliation, Degradation, Mixed Wrestling, Wrestling, Lift and Carry, Male Wins, Maledom, Muscle Worship, Winner Fucks Loser, Sperm, Milking, Male Orgasm, Fucking

File name:ev353_cheyenne_jack.mp4
File Size: 1.23 GB
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:50:51
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 3178 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

ev353_cheyenne_jack.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Aug 16, 2020 12:10 am
Under my princess - mustard armpits - Princess Amira - Armpit Worship

screenshot

Princess Amira let the slave lick mustard from her armpits and titts.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Armpits Fetish, Small Tits, Spitting, Princess Amira, Young Mistress, Under my princess, Armpits Licking, Armpit Worship

File name:amirah-armpits-and-more_web.mp4
File Size: 184 MB
Duration: 00:06:39
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 3738 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

amirah-armpits-and-more_web.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Aug 17, 2020 6:10 pm
LianaGood - New Game - Orgasm without the help of Hands - Handjob

screenshot

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, LianaGood, Young Mistress, Handjob, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:LianaGood_-_New_Game_-_Orgasm_without_the_help_of_Hands.mp4
File Size: 185 MB
Duration: 00:14:03
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 1630 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

LianaGood_-_New_Game_-_Orgasm_without_the_help_of_Hands.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Aug 18, 2020 6:10 am
ClubStiletto - Face Slapping Contest - Mistress Renee - Female Domination

screenshot

Princess Renee wants a face slapping contest but to make it more interesting she offers a BIG PRIZE to the slave who can take the most slaps. He gets to worship her ass. This is an extreme privilege and her slaves eagerly beg to participate in the face slapping contest. They both actually sound rather pathetic. Renee starts by strutting her gorgeous bikini clad body in front of the desperate slaves. Her ass looks amazing and you'll want your face slapped too just for a chance to worship it.

Then Princess Renee orders her slave to kneel before her. Let the games begin. She starts slapping and slapping and slapping the two slave's faces. They thank her repeatedly and that makes her want to slap them even harder. When Princess Renee has slapped them enough to determine the winner, she turns around and lets the winning slave lick her ass. He's ordered to pull her bikini to the side so he can really get his tongue deep in her hole. He will spend the entire afternoon licking her ass while the losing slave crawls away to the dungeon waiting for more punishment. The last two minutes of the clip are intimate ass worship as the winning slave eagerly eats Renees hole.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Faceslapping, Face Slapping, Faceslap, Face Slap, Mistress Renee, Arse Licking, Annilingus, Assworship, Ass Worship, Asslicking, Ass Licking

File name:kac-princess-renee-face-slapping-contest.mp4
File Size: 509 MB
Duration: 00:06:36
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 10.5 Mb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

kac-princess-renee-face-slapping-contest.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Aug 20, 2020 12:10 am
PegHim - Neon Dreamin' - Siouxsie Q - Pegging

screenshot

Beautifully neon lit scene of A heavy Play Session with Siouxsie Q in the Living Room.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, PegHim, Anal Fisting, Fists, Fisting, Siouxsie Q, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:peghim_20200711_siouxsie_Q_michael_Pink_Living_room_full_length__1080p.mp4
File Size: 1.20 GB
Duration: 00:32:48
Video: AVC, 1920x, 23.976 FPS, 5000 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

peghim_20200711_siouxsie_Q_michael_Pink_Living_room_full_length__1080p.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Aug 21, 2020 12:10 am
LianaGood - Dick Training Ended with a Powerful Orgasm of the Mistress - CBT

screenshot

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Mistress, LianaGood, Handjob, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, CBT

File name:LianaGood_-_Dick_Training_Ended_with_a_Powerful_Orgasm_of_the_Mistress.mp4
File Size: 134 MB
Duration: 00:10:46
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 1524 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

LianaGood_-_Dick_Training_Ended_with_a_Powerful_Orgasm_of_the_Mistress.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Aug 22, 2020 6:10 pm
Bffvideos - Nicolle Bittencourt Cruel Punishment Pt.1 - Face Sitting

screenshot

Evil Nicolle rubs her ass and pussy very hard on Ben face for several minutes in a hard way.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Big Butt, Ass Smelling, Nicolle, Bffvideos, Facesitting, Brazilian Femdom, Brazil, Face Sit, Facesit, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Smother

File name:nicollebitencurtcruelpunishment_pt1.mp4
File Size: 453 MB
Duration: 00:10:15
Video: AVC, 1920x, 30.000 FPS, 6000 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

nicollebitencurtcruelpunishment_pt1.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Aug 22, 2020 9:10 pm
Futa Femdom - Spoiled girl scout gets her way - Pegging

screenshot

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Young Mistress, Strapon, Elisa, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

File name:Futa_Femdom_-_Spoiled_girl_scout_gets_her_way.mp4
File Size: 581 MB
Duration: 00:13:15
Video: AVC, 1920x, 29.970 FPS, 5996 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Futa_Femdom_-_Spoiled_girl_scout_gets_her_way.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Aug 23, 2020 9:10 pm
Mrs Victoria - Hot Blowjob and Ruined Orgasm - Handjob

screenshot

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mrs Victoria, Victoria, Blowjob, Handjob, Ruined Orgasms, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

File name:Mrs_Victoria_-_Hot_Blowjob_and_Ruined_Orgasm.mp4
File Size: 161 MB
Duration: 00:15:57
Video: AVC, 1280x, 29.970 FPS, 1230 kb/s

screenshot

D O W N L O A D:

Mrs_Victoria_-_Hot_Blowjob_and_Ruined_Orgasm.mp4
bulbulyator
Added: Aug 24, 2020 3:10 pm
The Mean Girls - Goddess Platinum - Parties At The Mean Girl Manor Get Crazy! (4K) - Femdom Spanking

screenshot

As by now you should know loser.that Goddess Platinum has gone and turned things upside down. She wasnt jiving on the old Mean Girl Manor AND there was way too many annoying ass, yelling crib midgets over there.they were fucking everywhere! Like a bunch of wild animals. So like I said.Goddess Platinum decided, because she is the boss.lol, that we needed a better Mean Girl Manor. And that's just what she did. She went and got a better one. And we fucking. love. it!

So every since we moved into this gorgeous house, oh did I mention it was massive too.hahaha, we've been having last minute quarantine "social distancing approved"