Author
SokolGK
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 30, 2017 3:54 pm
Accidental Entrancement: Therapist Becomes a Puppet for Her Patients

screenshot
screenshot

Clip Includes: Therapist Attempts .0therapy on a patient but ends up entrancing herself instead, Puppet, Stuck Up Therapist Turned Into Obedient Plaything, Magic Control, Transformation, Blank Stares, Mindless Stares, Stripping, Woman Following Orders, Female Training, Erotic Magic, Real Doll, Trance, Entranced, Boob Groping, Big Butt, Big Tits, Full Bush, Obedient Slave, Snapped out of Trance, Embarrassed and Humiliated, Put to Sleep, Limp, Posed on Couch Like a Ragdoll for all incoming patients to play with, Redhead, Ludella Hahn, Terra Mizu, Contains FULL NUDITY

Dr. Hahn is has a hard day ahead of her: a whole lineup of crazies.and next up is Terra Mizu, who is too high-strung for Ludella to want to deal with today, so she decides to try her new entrancement therapy on her. Of course, she hasn't exactly completed her training yet, but she figures that at the very least perhaps concentrating on the swinging pendulum will occupy Terra's attention for a large part of the session.

Of course it goes terribly wrong and Dr. Hahn ends up entrancing herself instead.which Terra is only too excited to take advantage of, as the very thing she was complaining about today was her feeling of a lack of control.and now she has FULL CONTROL over her therapist.her new puppet.

She starts small, first giving the cues for snapping and waving, so that she can easily put her to sleep or awaken her on command. She snaps the doctor awake and has her remove her glasses and let down her hair. Ludella obeys. Then, all too excited to test out the waters of making her strict doctor to humiliating things, she makes her dance around like a chicken, BAWKING and flapping around. Then she has her strip out of her blouse and skirt in a striptease style.before making her act like a monkey, jumping around on her furniture and everything!

The doctor obeys everything, which encourages Terra to push even further. She has Ludella strip completely naked! No more bra, no more pantyhose, no more panties. Then she has her get down on all fours and act like a , shaking her tail with her tongue sticking out. She has her little puppy do a few tricks before she snaps her back into awareness.

When the doctor realizes what's happened, she's humiliated, trying to cover herself and talk Terra down from her control high. "Now, Terra, you need to stop now. This isn't good for you."
"I think it's great, Doc! I finally have all the control!" She waves her hand and the doctor falls limply to the floor, asleep. Terra positions her on the couch, completely vulnerable in her nudity and compliance, and she writes a note for all the incoming patients. "The Doctor is open to "suggestions." She will obey any command. Trust me, I tried. xoxo, Terra" Giggling, she leaves the note on the doctor so her whole lineup of patients can have all the fun they want with their new obedient slave

File info:
Duration: 00:18:18
Format: 1280x720 / mp4
Size: 170 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/0742dcc020248/Accidental_Entrancement.mp4
Added: Jun 04, 2017 5:46 am
Alyssa Reece - Rings Her Own Bell

screenshot
screenshot

Alyssa Reece is back at the Dungeon. Probably because I keep giving her post hypnotic suggestions to crave her hypnosis sessions here. She says her sessions have been spicing up her sex life and giving her great orgasms.

I've decided I need to spice things up also. In this session I begin a program of obedience training designed to make her love being under my control.

First, I hypnotize her to feel intense sexual arousal when she hears my little bell ring. I also secretly program her to fall back into trance as soon as that arousal makes her orgasm. Then I wake her up and give her the bell. This time I'm going to let her ring it her self.

She rings it and immediately starts to feel the effects. It doesn't take her long to get carried away, ringing the bell furiously as she is overcome by the ecstasy it gives her, and the next thing she knows she's coming intensely. Then she's back in a deep trance. I install some obedience programming, erase her memory, then wake her up and have her do it all over again. The intense arousal and pleasure she feels from her orgasms help to break her mind's resistance to my obedience commands.

After making her come with the bell a few times I change things a bit. Now that her mind has been made to enjoy obedience I reprogram her so that the bell makes her switch between being herself and being my mindless slave. Each time she goes back to being herself, she can't remember what she did as my robot-like slave. Also each time she executes one of my commands she feels sexual arousal intensify.

I play a few tricks on her with this programming, then I have her strip nude and play even more fun sexy tricks on her. The whole time she is having flirty fun she is completely unaware that I am using pleasure to reprogram her mind.

Finally I have her give herself a deeply powerful, hypnotically intensified orgasm. When she does she falls again into trance and before I end the session I install some more obedience programming that will make her subconscious crave the robot-like obedient state I created in her.

Stay tuned to future sessions as this experiment continues.

File info:
Duration: 00:36:00
Format: 1920x1080 / mp4
Size: 380 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/78009dd9e4332/Alyssa_Reece_Rings_Her_Own_Bell.mp4
Added: Jun 07, 2017 8:13 am
Samantha Hypnotized

screenshot
screenshot

Samantha and her boyfriend have just finished a show on TV about hypnosis. Jokingly, Samantha has her boyfriend try to hypnotize her with a crystal. She doesn't expect to go under, but that's exactly what happens. Now she becomes her boyfriend's mindless zombie slave and answers every command with a "yes, master".

File info:
Duration: 00:22:25
Size: 257 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/a579c831ff26d/Samantha_Hypnotized.mp4
Added: Jun 07, 2017 5:50 pm
Briana Banks - Training the Nurse (2017)

screenshot
screenshot

Nurse Briana is a very skilled and knowledgeable nurse. She loves what she does, and her patients can tell. Her nearly recovered patient decides to thank her for her care with a special gift: a beautiful, sparkly necklace. Nurse Briana just can't take her eyes off of it. Soon she is trained to exhibit the perfect bedside manner to tend to her patient with the most comprehensive care. She even extends his stay in her ward, to make sure she can care for him personally, and each day her training progresses.

[FANTASIES, MESMERIZE, SLUT TRAINING, MENTAL DOMINATION, NURSE PLAY, briana banks, creampie, medical clinic, pov, sponge bath, stripping, submissive sluts, woman following orders, handjobs, blowjobs, uniforms, scrubs, robots, cum in mouth, fucking]

File info:
Duration: 00:50:48
Size: 1.29 GB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/9bf21305fe4f4/Briana_Banks_Training_the_Nurse.part1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/e3164aff7c086/Briana_Banks_Training_the_Nurse.part3.rar
Added: Jun 12, 2017 7:28 pm
Briana Banks - Training the Nurse (2017)

screenshot
screenshot

Nurse Briana is a very skilled and knowledgeable nurse. She loves what she does, and her patients can tell. Her nearly recovered patient decides to thank her for her care with a special gift: a beautiful, sparkly necklace. Nurse Briana just can't take her eyes off of it. Soon she is trained to exhibit the perfect bedside manner to tend to her patient with the most comprehensive care. She even extends his stay in her ward, to make sure she can care for him personally, and each day her training progresses.

File info:
Duration: 00:50:40
Size: 1.28 GB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/b825c62c8a119/Briana_Banks_Training_the_Nurse.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/9a8d5c64ba998/Briana_Banks_Training_the_Nurse.part2.rar
Added: Jun 16, 2017 8:54 am
Nikki Delano - Rival's Wife Under the Influence

screenshot
screenshot

Nikki comes to her husband's office to find his coworker at his desk. The coworker gives the frantic trophy wife a glass of water and sits her down to tell her the "truth" about her husband. He tells her that her husband is out of the office with a younger, hotter woman. Understandably, Nikki becomes distraught at the news. Who could cheat on a gorgeous and talented woman like her? Little does she know what her husband's coworker has to gain from driving them apart. The coworker explains the gravity of the situation at hand, telling her how the husband's work has been affected and the slutty nature of the mystery younger woman. As Nikki sips her water and tries to calm down, she rapidly opens up to him more and more, especially about how her husband just doesn't satisfy her like a real man should.

File info:
Duration: 00:36:33
Format: 960x540 / mp4
Size: 271 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/3187e66f3c88a/Nikki_Delano___Rival_s_Wife_Under_the_Influence.mp4
Added: Jun 19, 2017 9:07 am
Girls Gone Hypnotized - A New Magic Trick

screenshot
screenshot

A magician is demonstrating his latest magic trick on his two beautiful assistants, Lynn and Lily. The girls are both eager to see his newest trick. With little more than a hand gesture and his mentalism abilities, the magician takes complete control over the girls' minds and bodies. Their faces go blank, their minds empty. Both girls are now entirely under his control. They obey their master and carry out his commands mindlessly and without hesitation. When the girls are eventually released from his hypnotic powers, they are amazed at the control he had over them. Delighted that his new trick has proven successful, the magician places them back under hypnosis and under his command, perhaps indefinitely.

File info:
Duration: 00:10:51
Size: 124 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/847d65d624b76/A_New_Magic_Trick.mp4
Added: Jun 19, 2017 2:39 pm
Lily Labeau_ Eva Long_ Lynn Vega _ndash_ Judicator_rsquo_s Savage Sexual Destruction XXX _ndash_ Extreme Version

screenshot
screenshot

Judicator has been on the trail of intergalactic criminal Mal-Far and has tracked him to a remote primitive planet. Unfortunately, something causes her ship to malfunction; she barely survives the crash. But her communicator is malfunctioning, and she is unable to call for backup. On her own, Judicator explores the primitive planet. However, A Galactic Constable trained to overcome any and all obstacles to deliver justice, Judicator finally finds Mal-Far, cornering him in some type of crude temple. The villain lounges unconcerned. He mocks her ability to take him in, inviting her to join him and "go native." Judicator grabs him by the throat and lifts him to his feet, she reminding him that she is 5x stronger than any man. At that moment, two chainmail-clad Amazons grab Judicator with inescapable iron grips. Mal-Far explains that the women of this world are 10x stronger than any man, making them twice as strong as she is. At the same time, being the only man on the planet has made him into a revered God for the desperate women. Mal-Far wants Judicator to be his slave as he has come to enjoy powerful women serving his every need. Judicator refuses and is dragged away by the Amazons to be brutally whipped into submission. Just before being shackled, Judicator nearly beaks free, using her Omni-bracelet to weaken and stun the amazons but she is quickly defeated with hard blows to the stomach. Judicator is restrained before the Amazons take turns whipping her into submission for their God.

Following scenes include:

Strict Bondage Device **** O - completely immobile and ball-gagged with a vibrating wand wedged hard against her pussy, Judicator cums over and over to the point of agony as Mal-Far watches nearby, again Judicator will not submit.

Costume Destruction with Groping and **** O - Mal-Far decides to personally finish breaking Judicator, exposing her breasts and pussy and **** her to cum repeatedly while he mocks her and gloats, letting his hands do whatever they want. Even after destroying her treasured uniform, Judicator will not submit.

Strict bondage dildo's and fucking in the pussy, and ass, until broken - Mal-Far uses a powerful vibrator and two dildos (pussy and anal) all at once. Then having her ass pounded mercilessly by Mal-Far proves to be more than Judicator can withstand. Broken, she finally fully submits to her new God and master.

Nude Erotic Oil Seduction and Orgasms - Judicator is being prepared to be Mal-Far's slave. She wants to rally the strength to resist, but her ordeal has been too much for her to regain any strength. The Amazons' skilled hands and the power of the erotic oil have their way with her as she's helpless with her legs forcibly spread.

Submissive slave girl dancing, sex, blowjob, - Judicator is a subservient slut in her golden slave chains, willingly doing anything her master, her God, tells her to do. She begs him to use her and can only cum with his permission. However, her true feelings of shame become clear when her mouth is dripping with her master's cum.

File info:
Duration: 01:23:46
Size: 2.13 GB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/69efe20a48f01/Lily_Labeau__Eva_Long__Lynn_Vega__ndash__Judicator_rsquo_s_Savage_Sexual_Destruction_XXX__ndash__Extreme_Version.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/50305539662f3/Lily_Labeau__Eva_Long__Lynn_Vega__ndash__Judicator_rsquo_s_Savage_Sexual_Destruction_XXX__ndash__Extreme_Version.part2.rar
https://fboom.me/file/776030d5bafb1/Lily_Labeau__Eva_Long__Lynn_Vega__ndash__Judicator_rsquo_s_Savage_Sexual_Destruction_XXX__ndash__Extreme_Version.part3.rar
Added: Jun 20, 2017 1:43 pm
Ludella Hahn - Young Stepmom Brainwashed into Eager-to-Please Bimbo Slave

screenshot
screenshot

Ludella plays a very cheerful / energetic stepmom not far removed from school herself. She thinks POV is kind of a nerdy loser, but she acts sweet to him, if not a bit condescending. POV enters the room as Ludella is folding clothes. She notices POV, and greets him excitedly, "Hey Kiddo! How are you? Have any big plans tonight?" She greets him with the typical pleasantries before she gets a text from her husband. She ends the conversation with POV to reply on her phone as she turns her back to the camera.

With her back turned, POV uses the opportunity to take a swig of his love potion #9 ( a potion that makes anyone who hears the user's voice fall in love with them.madly.) As soon as Ludella hears him speak, she turns around and has a brief look of shock before she realizes POV is the sexiest man she's ever seen. She smiles and stares at him seductively as she puts down her phone. She is feeling the effect of the love potion intensely and being totally enamored with POV, she wants to seduce him away from his abstenant girlfriend.

Ludella starts hitting on him HARD. "You are so dreamy.you know, I can really see us together.IN BED." She giggles. POV pretends to be uninterested and acts like he wants to go check on Jessica (his GF). Ludella is desperate for him to stay - she tells him to forget about Jessica, and gets close to him as she pouts sexily begging him to stay. She gets him to take a seat next to her on her bed as she tries to steal him from Jessica. She makes sure to show off her cleavage as she gushes over him - she tells him he's too good for Jessica and hints that he needs an older more experienced woman. She gets increasingly sexual, as she makes fun of Jessica for wanting to be a virgin - she tells him how if he was her boyfriend, she'd let him do anything he wanted to her. ANYTHING.

She confesses to him how she gets so lonely and frustrated, and how desperate she is for a REAL man, like him. "You're right. Haha! My husband is such a loser. You are so funny." She suggests a fun idea - she just bought some new lingerie, and she'd love to model it for POV. She playfully begs him - he agrees, and she does a sexy striptease for him down to her underwear. She takes off her bra as she asks him how her breasts compare to Jessica's.

POV makes some crude comments about her big boobs, which she thinks are charming. "Oh, I love the way you call them giant milk jugs. That's so charming." She says dreamily. It doesn't matter what he says or how he looks or even what he does.this potion is so strong that she's convinced he's a KING. She asks him if he'd like to play with her boobs, as she moves up next to him. He's reluctant, so she takes his hand and places it on her breast to her great delight. After a moment of this, she tells him she wants to feel his mouth. She wants to show him just how good of a girlfriend she can be as she leans in to kiss him. She begins kissing him. Between kisses she's cooing about how amazing of a kisser he is, how sexy he is, how amazing his mouth feels. She encourages him to keep playing with her breasts as he's kissing her. (The kissing is shot in a POV style where her lips are below camera's view)

After she's finished kissing him, she stays close to POV and starts gushing about how amazing that was. She tells POV how she's been in love with him ever since she first saw him, and how jealous she always was of Jessica. She tells him that whenever she was with her dumb husband, she would think about him - and now she finally has POV, the man of her dreams, but POV doesn't want to leave his GF; he just wants to see her on the side. "I don't know how I feel about just being a side thing," she pouts, he caresses her face and she melts, suddenly happy with the idea. "You're right. It will be exciting and sexy sneaking around behind their backs." As she's talking, the mind control effects start to wear off. She initially seems confused, but that quickly turns to anger at POV. She is just about to rip into him as he snaps his fingers, causing her to immediately calm down and fall even deeper in love/lust with him.

Ludella now believes her greatest desire in life is to serve and worship POV as his love slave alongside Jessica. She views him as a god-like Titan who can do no wrong. She gets on her knees in front of POV in a submissive slave position and apologizes for her outburst, telling him that she doesn't know what she was saying - she just wants to be his slave, that's all she's ever wanted. She promises that she'll be a good slave and tells him how much she wants to serve him and worship him. Just saying it gets her excited - she loves it when he calls her a slave. She shudders with pleasure when he calls her that. She begs him to let her and Jessica be his slaves. She bows and kisses his feet showing her eagerness to serve.

POV starts suggesting different ideas/fetishes to her to see how far she's willing to go, but no matter what he suggests, she thinks it's an amazing idea and tells him how much she loves it. For example, he mentions her getting implants, and she loves the idea, describing how sexy big boobs are and begging him to let her and Jessica to get huge matching stripper boobs for him to play with. She does the same type of thing with: Calling him Daddy (she calls him Daddy for the rest for the scene), and getting dressed up for him in different costumes-whatever pleases him. She even is happy to brainwash more girls for him, including the whole cheerleading squad as he deserves ALL the slaves. They'll all break up with their loser boyfriends and come crawling to POV, begging him to use their bodies and to let them worship his big beautiful cock together. She gets excited at the idea of having huge orgies with him and all his slaves. POV officially agrees to take her as his slave - she is ecstatic and extremely grateful. "Thank you, Daddy! You're the greatest! I can't wait to brainwash Jessica so we can put on a big lesbian sex show for you! In the meantime, Daddy, why don't you lay back and let me show you my gratitude," She says, crawling toward his lap.

One week later and Ludella is now a blonde bimbo in a sexy maid outfit willing to do anything for her Master. He opens the door to her bedroom to find her cleaning. She picks up his PJ pants and inhales close to her face, "Mmmm.Master.." Then she notices him at the door. "Oh, Master! You're here! Can I give you a massage? Blowjob? Or maybe brainwash the hot new newlywed next door? She's so sexy and you deserve her as your slave, Master. Oh.nothing right now.okay. Well, I never got to thank you for my new HUGE stripper boobies. Thank you, Master! I love them! And, now that I have them, you did promise that you would finally take me. Please, oh, please take me, Master!" She begs, pulling him onto the bed. She unzips his pants and straddles him cowgirl style. Because of the potency of the spell, she's convinced that his below average penis is enormous and she tells him it's the greatest she's ever had. "Oh, Master! You're amazing! The best I've ever had! Please put a baby in me!" When both have finished, she lays down next to him. "Can we please go for a second round? Anal? Facial? Orgy? Anything, Master! Oh, you need a break? Okay. Well, I love you, Master, and I'm yours forever.

File info:
Duration: 00:28:25
Size: 298 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/46467e1cc78d6/Ludella_Hahn_-_Young_Stepmom_Brainwashed_into_Eager-to-Please_Bimbo_Slave.mp4
Added: Jul 14, 2017 8:05 am
Volt Wins!

screenshot
screenshot

Volt and Wonder Babe are discussing a new super villain that has been taking heroes down all around town. Wonder Babe's shy assistant comes in to tell her it is time for her massage.

In the spa room Wonder Babe has her assistant turn around so she can strip and get on the massage table. While she is laying there her assistant sprays a mysterious glowing green mist on herself like it's perfume and them massages Wonder Babe in to total relaxation, even letting her assistant remove her bottoms which she never does.

On the assistant sees that Wonder Babe is totally relaxed, and totally vulnerable, she pulls out a hyperdermic and SLAM, Wonder Babe feels a sharp Pinch on her butt and then her eyes flutter and she goes utterly limp

Volt finally comes in to see what is taking so long, and the assistant, now in a black leotard and fishnets gets the drop on him, planting a kiss on him with chemical covered lips that make him quit obedient. She gives him instructions for their impending encounter, , and as Wonder Babe starts to stir she has him use his taser touch to put her right back out.

Later Wonder Babe, who doesn't remember anything but falling asleep during her massage, charges into the Enchantress's lair with Volt right behind her. The Amazon orders Volt to stun the villainess with his shock ray power and the Enchantress is subdued. As Wonder Babe moves in Enchantress is able to shout out the activation phrase and Volt pushes Wonder Babe's head down onto Enchantress's "perfume" covered breasts

Now Wonder Babe is under the Enchantress's spell and uses her mouth to pleasure the villainess before being ordered to lay back and enjoy some illicit attention herself. Volt remains standing on the side in a trance, which he slowly seems to be coming out of

Enchantress has made a gross miscalculation in her plans, as Wonder Babe gets aroused and reaches orgasm her super strong legs clamp down on the villainess's head, holding her there in a crushing vice as she pumps and grinds her hips, hungry for more pleasure.

Enchantress is squeezed till her lights go out just as Volt finally shakes off the effects of the trance. He quickly moves in to help his partner, but as Wonder Babe also begins to come around he gets a different idea

Volt is a little tired of being treated like a sidekick instead of a partner. tired of Wonder Babe ignoring his ideas. And tired of how she flaunts her body in subtle ways around him

Volt K0's Wonder Babe with his taser touch and gets a good feel of her and the Enchantress's assets before putting them over his shoulder and carrying them out of the room one at a time. He has some plans to have just a little fun because this time VOLT WINS

File info:
Duration: 00:17:02
Size: 176 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/912aaaa21b4b6/Primal_s_Darkside_Superheroine_-_Volt_Wins___HD_.mp4
Added: Jul 14, 2017 1:43 pm
Liza K Fetishes - Particular approach Mother and daughter were taken under control and fucked instead of a family therapy (2017)

screenshot
screenshot

In this video: crazy mother and her hot daughter, smart therapist, h.y.o.n.o.s.i.s, cock sucking, fucking, doggy style, magic control, obedience, mindless doll fucking, hypnosis.

Mrs Kolt was too angry today! Her beautiful daughter, her pure c.h.i.l.d, her innocent flower was caught masturbating! Unbelievable! She was not able to handle all of this! And so on and so forth.

Listening to all this "bla-bla-bla" Doctor was thinking about the juicy ass of the "pure c.h.i.l.d" whose tight pussy must be pumped! So he told mother to leave the office and started to examine this sweet cutie. He found her very sexy and decided to fuck her just right now. So he put her in trance using his h.y.p.n.o.t.i.c power. After all he spent so many years learning these techniques not for loosing opportunities like this!

Oh, this girl was super! And she belonged to him for the next two hours. Who can ask for more?! But the door opened and Mrs Morality, I mean Mrs Kolt, walked inside. and was DEEPLY surprised seeing her daughter on the Doctor's cock! Well, dear, now you will be surprised even deeper. you know what I mean.

The power allowed him to control and use not only one woman at once, so he decide to taste both of them today. Good slut training is the best therapy for bitches, right, Mrs Kolt? A hard cock inside pussy makes miracle in your crazy brains!

File info:
Duration: 00:16:41
Size: 1.02 GB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/b4362223e1db6/liza_k_fetishes_Particular_approach.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/934cee9869864/liza_k_fetishes_Particular_approach.part2.rar
Added: Jul 14, 2017 4:45 pm
Melissa's Full Session

screenshot
screenshot

Melissa gets hypnotised, thinks she's a dog, then gets **** orgasms then made to give a blowjob and get fucked

File info:
Duration: 01:34:57
Size: 906 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/8c01a28e7def6/Melissa__039_s_Full_Session.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/a57fdc891d385/Melissa__039_s_Full_Session.part2.rar
Added: Jul 17, 2017 10:48 am
Megan, Lynn, Gloria & Dani (part12)

screenshot
screenshot

Mistress Megan and her reluctant subs

Lynn and Gloria, both relatively new to this find themselves waiting for their new Mistress. Mistress Megan shows her reluctant new slaves that she means business and that she has no tolerance for weakness. **** onto their knees and whipped hard, Lynn and Gloria experience their first sweet pain. Next she has the two novices kiss and worship her shoes and feet. Followed by more whippings and **** to eat her wet pussy, Megan slowly but surely seems to get her reluctant slaves into shape. To leave them alone, on their knees, blindfolded and gauged is probably not a good idea.

Megan seems to be a born mistress and I had to use the "ear piece" through which only Megan can hear my voice, only one time.

File info:
Duration: 00:09:27
Format: 640x480 / mp4
Size: 69.6 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/5a2048895302b/Megan__Lynn__Gloria___Dani__part12_.mp4
Added: Jul 17, 2017 1:45 pm
Megan, Lynn, Gloria & Dani (part13)

screenshot
screenshot

The revenge of the reluctant subs

Humiliated and left alone, our two subs decide to give Megan some of her own medicine. Programmed to remember the effect of the light shaker, the two new mistresses send Megan into a deep, oblivious and obedient trance. Now it is her turn to eat pussy, feet and to do what ever else her new owners want her to do. Spanked, gauged and humiliated, Megan learns her lesson and succumbs.

File info:
Duration: 00:05:52
Format: 640x480 / mp4
Size: 45.1 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/3295808753144/Megan__Lynn__Gloria___Dani__part13_.mp4
Added: Jul 24, 2017 1:43 pm
Amaya Hypnotized

screenshot
screenshot

Amaya's boyfriend has been taking hypnosis classes, and out of curiosity, she suggests that he try and hypnotize her for fun. She doesn't take it very seriously at first, but she soon finds that she can't help but slip into a hypnotic trance when she starts watching the watch swing back and forth. She is turned into his slave and must obey all commands given to her. Soon even when out of her trance, she's asking for him to hypnotize her again because she finds that she loves being helplessly obedient and dominated by him!

File info:
Duration: 00:19:38
Size: 208 MB

screenshot

https://fboom.me/file/c4d86970f4466/Amaya_Hypnotized.mp4