Author
Linux1
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 06, 2017 12:02 pm
Zoey Holloway – Mom nurses my cock back to health

screenshotscreenshot

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: MILF, TABOO, DADDY'S GIRL, NURSE PLAY, MASTURBATION

I’m so bummed. I had to spend the weekend in bed with the flu while the rest of my family went on a ski trip. I shouldn’t be to upset because I wasn’t completely alone in the house, my stepmom stayed home to care for me. I couldn’t ask for a better stepmom, not only is she really sweet she is as equally sexy. Just like she always does when someone is sick in the house, she made her special chicken soup and brought me a bowl in bed. She spoon fed me and then noticed I really did not look so well and suggested she take my temperature, anally. That’s when things got a little awkward an uncomfortable. I really did not feel like being probed for a temperature reading but she said all she could find in the house was an anal thermometer. Like the wonderful woman she is, she came prepared with sterile gloves and lube. She made is sound so clinical and quick that I let her remove my underwear but I did cover my junk. She got straight to business, putting on the gloves, applying lube on my balloon knot and gently inserting the thermometer. I couldn’t stop my dick from bouncing around a little at the realization her hands were so near my sick but horny cock. She noticed my initial shyness which gave way to an engorged penis, she even called it a boner. Her tone completely changed when she realized it wasn’t the thermometer in my ass that was causing my dick to engorge, it was her. She gently rubbed along my shaft with her gloved hand and remarked my dick was larger than my dads. I’m not sure I needed to know this but if I think what’s going to happen is really going to happen then I don’t care what she says about my cock so long as she milks every last drop of cum from it, which she does. She removes the examination gloves , applies lube to my dick and gives me probably the best hand job I have ever had. I’m only twenty years old so its not like I’ve had a huge amount of hand jobs but really, this woman know how to treat a cock. She showed me her perfect tits as she jacked me off with her warm loving hands. She twisted and cranked some pre-cum which she seemed pretty proud of and showed it to me. She wrapped her legs tightly around my body and gripped both my body and cock until she stroked a much needed release from my dick. Like the generous person she is, she let me know if I needed the same treatment tomorrow then she would be here to give it to me. She also said she wouldn’t have to take my temperature again because she could see I was feeling better already. Thanks mom.

Format: MP4
Size: 345 MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:22:24
Audio: AAC 150 kbps, 44.1 khz

screenshot

http://rapidgator.net/file/0f91b72c5045d4b199757ec2c95a9af0/Mom_nurses_my_cock_back_to_health.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 05, 2017 5:14 pm
Astro Domina - Feast on Your Jizz

screenshotscreenshot

Category: CUM EATING INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: CEI, ASIAN GODDESS, ASS WORSHIP, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JOI
Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, jerk off instruction, masturbation instruction, jerk off encouragement, joi, cum eating, cei, cum eating instruction, tease and denial, astrodomina, cum countdown

Did you prepare for the Goddess today? What does that mean? Are you ready to eat your own cum for the Goddess? You've been dreaming and fantasizing about this moment haven't you? You've been turning yourself on thinking about eating your cum off the Goddess's ass, isn't that right? Well today is the day that you'll get to taste your sweet cum for the Goddess. You're going to be feasting on your jizz. But before you can do that, you better start begging to see Sydney's ass. Go ahead, squeeze your cock nice and slow to get started. Sydney has grand plans for you today so long as you follow her instructions.

Size: 924 MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:14:34
Audio: AAC 317 kbps, 48.0 khz

screenshot

http://rapidgator.net/file/e529ffc0cd609e4e57b8fce98d173c58/Feast_on_Your_Jizz.part1.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/ce0376e501ec2b97043526e6ec2b41ff/Feast_on_Your_Jizz.part2.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/1ead73cdf37d3fb028c325ae5dbd2626/Feast_on_Your_Jizz.part3.rar.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 04, 2017 6:34 pm
Kathia Nobili - Sometimes the bad situations come to be the sweetest moments

screenshotscreenshot

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: MOMMAS BOY, VIRTUAL SEX, POV, MILF, FANTASIES
Keywords: kathia nobili, mommas boy, taboo, milf, pov, virtual reality, virtual sex, cock tease, mother/son taboo, son fucks mom, fantasies, silk & satin, orgasms, babe, blonde

Your mom and you are going through hard period. Your father left and toke all the money...so now your mom has to handle everything by her self. She trying to give you all you need and wish for....but now when the winter is coming...there are no money left for heating this huge house. She is is worry but she has this ,, BAD ,, news for you. Even if you are the big boy already....you have to share the bedroom with her. To share the one bed with your mom! You know she is said that you will not have your privacy....but you...for you is the great news. Finally you have the reason to come at the night close to your mommy. To hold her and feel her skin...feel her warm body! You long time fantasy is now coming truth! Mom is asking you to be supportive and that is just a temporally thing...but you are so happy!!! You already know....is the best thing witch could happened! Your father left...you are now the man of family and you will sharing the bed with your mom....and in your head is more then just sleeping together. Once you are both under the blanket.....you are not waiting and with your hand touching mommy's legs...feeling her soft skin. Immediately you get rock hard when you slide between her legs! Will your mother be up said....in this moment you don't care....you were waiting so long for this moment. Mommy just turn her face close to you and asking ,, is this your hand?,, She know it well what her baby boy wants. Secretly....now you know it 100%....she wants her son too. And there is nothing what could possible stop you!!! You getting under the blanket and pull up mommy's satin nightie....that butt...mommy's butt is so beautiful!!! You touching her, fondle her butt and very softly move your hand lover and lover that you can feel her pussy. Mmmmm......so wet! You start to fingering her and you see how much she enjoys every single touch of her baby boy....of her son!!! Even if cold is outside....in mommy's bed is getting so hot!!! You snuggle up to your mom...she can feel your hard cock on her butt. You holding her so strong...she is only your s now!!! You rubbing your swollen cock on her butt....no more teasing....you want to feel your mom....you want to be inside her! And in one move you stick your dick inside your mom!!! You feel her juice all over your cock....and you move...deeper and deeper! It is just a dream? You are fucking your mom and she love it...you can hear how she is sighing of pleasure and then make you going more and more! Your cock is so hard and ready to explode....but then....you want to please your mother at first....you want to make her cum....how she is goading with her son's cock! So you keep thrust more just the way your mother likes it and then...yes...she is coming...she will have the best orgasm of her life and with her son's cock!!! The way she is moving on your cock...all her juice coming on your cock....you are there too...ready to explode...inside her...yeah....cum...cum with you mommy!!! Good boy....there is no way you could support her more!!! And there will be many nights just like this one from now on!!!

Size: 831 MB
Duration: 00:13:59

screenshot

http://rapidgator.net/file/3e2b1148474024995849c645f7d67b85/Sometimes_the_bad_situations.part1.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/3964250b50afd149ae4f8ecc45432e84/Sometimes_the_bad_situations.part2.rar.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 04, 2017 11:24 am
Lynda Leigh - Lynda Strip Tease

screenshotscreenshot

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JOI, MILF, BIG TITS

Im in a very horny mood and i want you to enjoy your very own private strip tease. I want your cock to be rock solid, get it out and wank it while i tease you. Follow my instructions and i will make you very happy. This is a ten minute video, can you keep up with me..? Im a dirty bitch and i can go all night..!

Size: 585 MB
Duration: 00:10:07
Audio: AAC 93.6 kbps, 44.1 khz

screenshot

http://rapidgator.net/file/9918c6201d16af1d3b37137bae8064a2/Lynda_Strip_Tease.part1.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/76857e2eee4781908406f5fb2b8c4a11/Lynda_Strip_Tease.part2.rar.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 03, 2017 5:13 pm
Bare Back Studios - Cory Chase, Ashley Adams - Desire and Confusion

screenshotscreenshot

Related Categories: ANAL, ASS TO MOUTH, CUM SWALLOWERS
Keywords: ashley adams, taboo, daddy daughter, luke longly, daughter, cum shot, cory chase, bondage sex, blow jobs, alex adams, milf, anal, ass to mouth

Mom and Ashley come into the living room after a family party, Dad missed the party due to work commitments. He says how sexy they both look, Mom sits down by him and start kissing him Ashley says she is going to bed to give them some privacy. Mom tells her to stay she stands there watching.
Mom then tells Dad that Ashley is wearing sexy lingerie as well and if he would like to see it. Ashley stands in shock that her mother would say this. Dad says "yes" while Mom undresses her daughter. Mom then starts to play and suck Dad’s cock, Daughter stands their shock but does not want to move and upset Mom. Mother then stands and makes Ashley sit next to her dad while Mom fucks him. While she fucks him, Mom and dad start to touch Ashley and stop her from leaving she asks Mom to stop but she doesn't. Mom then pushes Daughter on her back and Mom lays on top of her while Dad fucks Mom from behind. Daughter tries to leave again but Mom forces her to fuck Daddy. Mom and Dad then force Daughter into different position while Dad fucker his tight daughter. Then Mom tell him that it is time to take her ass. She is shocked but Mom and her dad force Daughter to have anal she has now given up and lets it happen. At the end, Dad cums over her face and then Mom licks the cum off and they have a long kiss.

Size: 456 MB
Resolution: 960x540
Duration: 00:37:24
Audio: AAC 124 kbps, 48.0 khz

screenshot

http://rapidgator.net/file/251ec9b71c4b960cf4947fe2f61622e1/Desire_and_Confusion.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 03, 2017 12:08 pm
Astro Domina - 30 Minutes of Fame

screenshotscreenshot

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FINANCIAL DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, ASIAN GODDESS
Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, femdom, female domination, female supremacy, teasing, lingerie, submissive training, findom, financial domination, humiliation, joi, jerk off instruction, astrodomina

New slaves always have to work harder to get the goddess attention. You for example. You have to go through hoops for the slightest hope of impressing me. Let's see how good you are slave boy. First, I'm going to test your physical ability, test how good of a little puppy you can be. Literally. Then I'll test your financial stamina, test how good you are when it comes to sending a tribute. Then I'll check to see if I can intoxicate you for me. Once you're all loosened up, I want to see if you are still coherent and able to jerk it off for me.

Size: 830 MB
Duration: 00:29:09
Audio: AAC 192 kbps, 48.0 khz

screenshot

http://rapidgator.net/file/17f7cb2257586e6016200fd0d002c69d/30_Minutes_of_Fame.part1.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/7a9488a48d03e5bec99bbb13b64644f1/30_Minutes_of_Fame.part2.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/24c1237d9b8e64e8b68c7cc670332ea9/30_Minutes_of_Fame.part3.rar.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 02, 2017 11:38 am
Mistress T - Boys Naughty Desires - Mom/Son

screenshotscreenshot

Related Categories: MILF, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, SHOE FETISH, HIGH HEELS
Keywords: MILF

Custom vid, no name mentioned. I've figured out that you have an unhealthy attraction to me (your MILF) & high heels. I want to see just how far your naughty desires go. I encourage you to jerk off for me & to use an anal toy on yourself as well as "inhale" to enhance your experience. I tease you with my heels, legs, ass & cleavage...giving you several cum countdowns but stopping...edging you, building up a nice big load for me...I rip my pantyhose describing how you'd love to rip my pantyhose off of me & fuck me, getting you worked up even more before one final countdown & giving you permission to cum.

Size: 351 MB
Duration: 00:12:42
Audio: AAC 157 kbps, 48.0 khz

screenshot

http://rapidgator.net/file/85c17fd09b9add795a6482f90eb394bb/Boys_Naughty_Desires.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 01, 2017 8:18 pm
Lucy Marie - A quickie while Daddy is downstairs

screenshotscreenshot

Category: POV
Related Categories: MILF, ASS FETISH, LINGERIE, MOMMAS BOY, TOPLESS
Keywords: mummy sex, mummy/son, momma/son
Clip contains: virtual sex, Taboo, Milf, dirty talk, topless, ass fetish, topless, POV, virtual tit sucking

You are such a good boy waiting here for me! always do as Mommy asks. Now we don't have much time as Daddy is down stairs with his head phones on listening to his boring music. Look what I put on for you... do you like my bra and panties? You love Mommy's big bum don't you...so sexy.. get your little pee pee out and stroke for me just like I showed you.... hmmmm now doesn't that feel good. Now we are going to do something today that is going to feel so nice... give Mommy's titties a really hard suck... go on.. it makes Mommy's pussy all juicy. When Daddy bends me over and fucks me... I feel nothing do you know that! but when I think of my special boy I cum so hard..hmmmm it makes me so horny... I squirt all over Daddy's cock. No one can arouse you as much as me sweetie can they? just look how excited you are.. I want to taste my special boy. I am going to bend over and you are going to fuck me like a big boy does... my special special boy... your going to fuck your Mommy's pussy good aren't you?

Size: 298 MB
Duration: 00:08:29
Audio: AAC 192 kbps, 48.0 khz

screenshot

http://rapidgator.net/file/9efee38d06d5d6571973ff3cfa93acbd/A_quickie_while_Daddy_is_downstairs.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Jan 01, 2017 4:16 pm
Cory Chase, Dava Foxx - Chasing White Tails

screenshotscreenshot

Category: MILF
Related Categories: TABOO, CUMSHOTS, MILF, CREAMPIE, POV
Keywords: dava foxx, taboo, luke longly, cory chase, blowjob, blow job, cum shot, milf, creampie, cream pie

Scene One: Who humiliates who
You're mom Dava and her friend Cory sit down to gossip. It's been so hot outside lately that they are wearing as little as possible to fight the heat. Cory's white thong hangs out of her tight jean shorts as she talks. You stare at her underwear and ass while she talks and Cory catches you. What a pervert Dava says. Cory tells the story of her and her step daughter to Dava's amazement.
If he's going to watch me like that, why don't we give him a bit of a show Cory says. She rubs her hands on Dava's legs and Dava reluctantly agrees. They talk to you, touching each other and giving you the show of a life time. Kissing, Cory gets on top of Dava and shows off her thong. They slowly strip each other, talking to you about how much you love watching them. They lick their breasts and tongue each others asses and pussies. Do you know what 69 is? they ask you and you eyes pop out of your head.
Scene Two: Do you want to join?
Are you ready for this? Dava asks. The girls kiss watching you take off your clothes. You lay on the bed and touch your mom's soft breasts. Do you like when she sucks on mommy's nipples? she asks you. They suck on you next. Dava can't believe she's sucking her own son, wrapping her fingernails around your cock and stroking you into her mouth.
You may want to sit on it before he blows his load Cory says. Dava slides you into her warm tight pussy and you're too horny to stop her. She rubs her hairy pussy, bouncing up and down moaning. That's a good boy Dava tells you when you get on top of her and thrust your cock all the way inside her. Cory plays with your mom and encourages you to fuck her. Dava cums hard on your cock and screams as you fill her pussy with warm cum. Look at that sticky mess Cory says kissing Dava.

Size: 1.93 GB
Duration: 00:33:05
Audio: AAC 128 kbps, 44.1 khz

screenshot

http://rapidgator.net/file/d809a06448ac6728c39be48fca90accd/Chasing_White_Tails.part1.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/c73fda7889a2a9c29f5cefdd019c1b06/Chasing_White_Tails.part2.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/ab2df8782723bc7473562adb0889fc6f/Chasing_White_Tails.part3.rar.html
Linux1
Added: Dec 31, 2016 7:00 pm
Elsa Jean - Trading an orgasm for a bedroom

screenshotscreenshot

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, JOI, EYE GLASSES, TABOO, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT
Keywords: elsa jean

Your stepsister Elsa wanted to have the basement as her room, but you beat her to it. She is willing to do anything you want if you give her the room. You can even masturbate to her if you will promise to give it to her. You are weak and you unzip your pants and begin stroking. Your stepsister is a total cock tease. You really like her petite body and those sexy eyeglasses she always wears. Blonde Elsa is happy to show you her tiny tits as she motions how to jack your dick. Would you like to see her ass? She slides down her shorts and showcases her small, round ass, which is framed by a lacy thong. Then she begins playing with her pussy through her panties, but she soon decides to take them off. Elsa leans back and continues to encourage your jerk off session by spreading her pink pussy lips and then showing you her ass. You love huge labia and hers are just that. Do you want to drop your load all over her sweet ass? Go ahead and do it!

Size: 109 MB
Duration: 00:07:09
Audio: AAC 144 kbps, 44.1 khz

screenshot

http://rapidgator.net/file/77e68f0295844d331e2240362ac98ba2/Trading_an_orgasm_for_a_bedroom.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Dec 31, 2016 1:53 pm
Lovely Lilith - Pump Your Cock Until My Breasts Burst

screenshotscreenshot

Category: BREAST EXPANSION
Related Categories: EXPANSION, BODY INFLATION, LACTATING, TRANSFORMATION FANTASIES, GROWTH FETISH
Keywords: be, breast expansion, expansion, inflation, growth, boob growth, expanding breasts, expand, breast inflation, milk, transformation, transform, lovely lilith, lovelylilith00, role play

Hey honey-- you ate all of your breakfast, right? I know.. I'm acting strange. It's just... I kind of put something in your cereal this morning. Don't freak out! I just knew you wouldn't take it if I told you what it was.... Hold on! It's just something I picked up from the psychic that opened up downtown recently.
I know. You don't believe in any of that... But I went to her and told her about the problems we've been having... about how my boobs are too small, and it's been affecting our relationship. I know you say they're fine, but I know you'd prefer them larger... and I don't want surgery. So she told me to give you this special potion.
Why you and not me? Well that's the interesting part you might not mind... She said after you take the potion, I'm supposed to... well... jerk your cock. The more I pump it, the more my tits will grow. Supposedly they can grow as big as you want them to! They'll be your perfect size, honey...

Size: 343 MB
Duration: 00:09:40
Audio: AAC 161 kbps, 48.0 khz

screenshot

http://rapidgator.net/file/70f8fe292ce5b0a903ab550502d4153e/Pump_Your_Cock_Until_My_Breasts_Burst.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Dec 30, 2016 11:03 pm
Jodi West - Depressed Stepson Gets Helpful Mommy Handjob

screenshotscreenshot

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: HANDJOBS, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, MILF, AMATEUR, CUMSHOTS
Keywords: blondes, big tits

Jodi pays her studying stepson a visit in his room to check up on how he is doing. He reveals that he is doing poorly in school and can't concentrate because of his big break up with his girlfriend. Jodi, being the awesome step mom that she is, offers to re-leave some of his stress and help him regain his focus. He agrees for the help and before you know her hand is on his crotch massaging his bulge. With all the rushing to his head, the stepson can't help but follow every word she says from this point on. She has him remove his pants and relax while she takes care of him. A generous and soothing handjob ensues, she strokes his cock with one and two hands. Jodi pulls her tits out of her tiny tank top and lets him cop a feel to further set his mind at ease. All the while Jodi helps by suggesting methods of studying and forgetting about his troubles, and that she would gladly help him out with more helpful handjob sessions if need be. When at last, the stepson is in pure ecstasy, he shoots a giant fountain-like cumshot all over the place. Sometimes to get ahead, you just need a helpful hand.

Size: 94 MB
Duration: 00:04:57
Audio: AAC 152 kbps, 44.1 khz

screenshot

http://rapidgator.net/file/bc9a60385461002d7c58f2458e5e63c9/Depressed_Stepson_Gets_Helpful_Mommy_Handjob.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Dec 30, 2016 6:03 pm
Mistress T - FemDom AI Robot Virtual Fuck

screenshotscreenshot

Category: VIRTUAL SEX
Related Categories: ROBOTS, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, COSPLAY, ORGASM CONTROL, FEMDOM SEX
Keywords: robots

Behold the latest in artificial intelligence technology! A 'robot' created with such perfection you are helpless to resist. Seductively Dominant, so life-like you would never be able to tell the difference...& dangerously intelligent. You will find that she can literally read your mind & give you just what you secretly crave. The feeling of her pussy around your cock as she milks you will feel like nothing you've every experienced. So go ahead, allow yourself this experience, already your curiosity is over-powering you...

Size: 406 MB
Duration: 00:13:48
Audio: AAC 157 kbps, 48.0 khz

screenshot

http://rapidgator.net/file/37fd5fab702a6b0cd77568bfabfcd9d9/FemDom_AI_Robot_Virtual_Fuck.mp4.html
Linux1
Added: Dec 30, 2016 3:46 pm
Lady Sonia - One Of My Twitter Followers First Time Ever On Video

screenshotscreenshot

Category: MILF, BLONDE, BIG TITS

I had just messaged on my Twitter that I was getting ready to shoot here when one of my Twitter followers said that he was quite local to me and was having the day off work so I told him that if he could get here in an hour he could have his “first time ever on video” experience with me! When he arrived we had a chat and then I undressed him and got him up onto the massage couch so that I could get started on his rock solid throbbing cock! This video was HUGE fun to shoot and I made sure that he got to experience ALL of the things that he had seen in some of my other videos and was so desperate to try for real with me! LOADS of warm slippery baby oil for a VERY special handjob then I squeezed his excited slippery cock between my BIG 34G tits and finally a REAL MILF blowjob from a REAL MILF who loves sucking hard throbbing cocks!

Size: 625 MB
Duration: 00:17:15
Audio: AAC 162 kbps, 48.0 khz

screenshot

http://rapidgator.net/file/e2362d6cc2a399da6befd5b4d064084c/One_Of_My_Twitter_Followers_First_Time_Ever_On_Video.part1.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/da0c3b8338524b42c5a031eaaf283e90/One_Of_My_Twitter_Followers_First_Time_Ever_On_Video.part2.rar.html
Linux1
Added: Dec 29, 2016 7:50 pm
Sexy Saffron - Secretary Strip Tease in Pantyhose for a Job

screenshotscreenshot

Category: SECRETARY
Related Categories: DANGLING, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, STRIP TEASE, FOOT FETISH, ROLE PLAY
Keywords: countdown, feet, foot fetish, leg crossing, pantyhose, secretary, shoe dangling, stockings, strip tease, soles, upskirt, roleplay, satin, shoe dangling, heels

In this strip tease video I play a nervous secretary desperate for a job. I fidget nervously; my tank top strap falling off my shoulder, crossing and recrossing my legs, my shoes dangling off my toes; until my shoe falls off my foot! I notice that this gets your attention, and suddenly I'm no longer nervous. Instead, I show you exactly what I can offer this company...by stripping down to my pantyhose, which I wear without panties! Finally, I give you 10 seconds to decide whether I get the job or not, and I pose seductively as I countdown.

Size: 586 MB
Duration: 00:10:27

screenshot

http://rapidgator.net/file/4b1e8aaa4512c873cf4e252b9ce41efb/Secretary_Strip_Tease_in_Pantyhose_for_a_Job.part1.rar.html
http://rapidgator.net/file/5b9a56f6e283dc70c73db4b2b19f040e/Secretary_Strip_Tease_in_Pantyhose_for_a_Job.part2.rar.html