Author
Bubenoid
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Jan 16, 2024 2:35 pm
20221027 RtB Cherry Popping 1. Cherry

screenshot

The night before the shoot, right before I went to bed, I started getting a little nervous. It was 5:00 in the a.m., and I was a bit tired. "Cherry," I told myself, "you just need some sleep to restore your mind to its natural state." I took my own advice, and upon awakening, felt much better; I was actually excited for the show.

You see, I'm usually the dominant one; I am a professional domina. I did have one lover three years ago whom I switched with, but that was about the extent of my excursions into submission. And he was nowhere near as severe or experienced as pd. So the prospect of being on the receiving end of the pain to such a qualified top made me shiver with anticipation.

10:00 pm came rather quickly. Standing there in front of the cameras, knowing that you were all watching, anticipating the show as much as I was made me extremely excited. I am an exhibitionist by nature, so the thought of so many eyes on me was very pleasing.

As I was made to stand on one leg, arms tied behind my back, I felt my body begin to weaken. My mind soon followed suit. I began to tremble. I wondered if my leg would buckle under the strain? It was such a relief when I was allowed to switch to the other leg. (Thanks!)

When I saw the ball gag coming, I was not a happy camper; I don't exactly like my jaw feels when wearing one. But that was nothing - the real challenge came with the addition of the 10 LB weight. I had to suffer through it or rip out my nipple rings. And then came the first of many tears. I started to feel very surrendered. I was heading into the sub zone. Holding the weight with my mouth was the worst part for me since it was constant strain, not staggered like the forthcoming electric play or caning.

Electricity is something that I had never experienced, but have often masturbated to. I shared this secret with Pd immediately wondering if I had made a mistake. Thanks to Ghost's lovely suggestion, I got to straddle a copper pole, trying like hell not to touch it. As it grazed my inner thighs I thought, "This isn't so bad." But when it hit my inner labia I shrieked - it was a very intense pain. But the endorphins it released in me made the temporary pain worth it. I was also happy to be fulfilling one of my fantasies.

I've also thought about sewing my mouth shut. As a photographer, I thought it would make a cool visual, sort of a "speak no evil' kind of motif. So we decided go with it. What I didn't know was that there was to be an electric current attached to it. It wasn't so bad in the mouth except when it hit my teeth - that felt really strange.

Next was what I call the "little dick" contraption. I felt very vulnerable shackled in like that with my engorged clit exposed for play. When I saw the vibrator in PD's hand I was stoked. I knew I was gong to orgasm quickly. Not only was I way turned on, but my entire clit (which by most standards is pretty large) was available for manipulation. But I made a little mistake. I forgot to ask permission to come. I couldn't believe it, as I make people beg for release all the time! Guess I'm not used to being on the begging end.

When he was finally done with me, I not only felt relieved, but very accomplished. I was done. I had gotten through it. No matter what I felt on Saturday night, I knew I had to deal with it, because I wanted to take it. I wanted to prove myself, to please you all, to make pd happy, and also make myself happy. Physical pain is temporal, fleeting. I learned this by getting so many tattoos. If something that you really want hurts you, your mind forces you to suffer through it. And you are stronger for having gotten through it.

All of your support during the show helped as well. Knowing that you were all enjoying my suffering, that you all thought it was beautiful, helped to carry me through it. Afterwards in the chat hearing from you all what a great job I did, offering me words of encouragement and support, made me feel like a million bucks. I was ecstatic.

screenshot

File: 20221027 RtB Cherry Popping 1. Cherry.mp4
Size: 1.24 GB
Duration: 00:35:08
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 23.976 FPS, 4938 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 98.4 kb/s

Download Keep2share.cc
https://k2s.cc/file/153d97c44b343/20221027_RtB_Cherry_Popping_1._Cherry.mp4
Bubenoid
Added: Jan 18, 2024 2:32 pm
20221102 RtB Cherry Popping 2. Cherry

screenshot

The night before the shoot, right before I went to bed, I started getting a little nervous. It was 5:00 in the a.m., and I was a bit tired. "Cherry," I told myself, "you just need some sleep to restore your mind to its natural state." I took my own advice, and upon awakening, felt much better; I was actually excited for the show.

You see, I'm usually the dominant one; I am a professional domina. I did have one lover three years ago whom I switched with, but that was about the extent of my excursions into submission. And he was nowhere near as severe or experienced as pd. So the prospect of being on the receiving end of the pain to such a qualified top made me shiver with anticipation.

10:00 pm came rather quickly. Standing there in front of the cameras, knowing that you were all watching, anticipating the show as much as I was made me extremely excited. I am an exhibitionist by nature, so the thought of so many eyes on me was very pleasing.

As I was made to stand on one leg, arms tied behind my back, I felt my body begin to weaken. My mind soon followed suit. I began to tremble. I wondered if my leg would buckle under the strain? It was such a relief when I was allowed to switch to the other leg. (Thanks!)

When I saw the ball gag coming, I was not a happy camper; I don't exactly like my jaw feels when wearing one. But that was nothing - the real challenge came with the addition of the 10 LB weight. I had to suffer through it or rip out my nipple rings. And then came the first of many tears. I started to feel very surrendered. I was heading into the sub zone. Holding the weight with my mouth was the worst part for me since it was constant strain, not staggered like the forthcoming electric play or caning.

Electricity is something that I had never experienced, but have often masturbated to. I shared this secret with Pd immediately wondering if I had made a mistake. Thanks to Ghost's lovely suggestion, I got to straddle a copper pole, trying like hell not to touch it. As it grazed my inner thighs I thought, "This isn't so bad." But when it hit my inner labia I shrieked - it was a very intense pain. But the endorphins it released in me made the temporary pain worth it. I was also happy to be fulfilling one of my fantasies.

I've also thought about sewing my mouth shut. As a photographer, I thought it would make a cool visual, sort of a "speak no evil' kind of motif. So we decided go with it. What I didn't know was that there was to be an electric current attached to it. It wasn't so bad in the mouth except when it hit my teeth - that felt really strange.

Next was what I call the "little dick" contraption. I felt very vulnerable shackled in like that with my engorged clit exposed for play. When I saw the vibrator in PD's hand I was stoked. I knew I was gong to orgasm quickly. Not only was I way turned on, but my entire clit (which by most standards is pretty large) was available for manipulation. But I made a little mistake. I forgot to ask permission to come. I couldn't believe it, as I make people beg for release all the time! Guess I'm not used to being on the begging end.

When he was finally done with me, I not only felt relieved, but very accomplished. I was done. I had gotten through it. No matter what I felt on Saturday night, I knew I had to deal with it, because I wanted to take it. I wanted to prove myself, to please you all, to make pd happy, and also make myself happy. Physical pain is temporal, fleeting. I learned this by getting so many tattoos. If something that you really want hurts you, your mind forces you to suffer through it. And you are stronger for having gotten through it.

All of your support during the show helped as well. Knowing that you were all enjoying my suffering, that you all thought it was beautiful, helped to carry me through it. Afterwards in the chat hearing from you all what a great job I did, offering me words of encouragement and support, made me feel like a million bucks. I was ecstatic.

screenshot

File: 20221102 RtB Cherry Popping 2. Cherry.mp4
Size: 1.27 GB
Duration: 00:36:00
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 4942 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 103 kb/s

Download Keep2share.cc
https://k2s.cc/file/5b56d8da0eaa2/20221102_RtB_Cherry_Popping_2._Cherry.mp4
Bubenoid
Added: Jan 22, 2024 2:32 pm
20230210 RtB 411 Livefeed. 411

screenshot

Stocks weighing heavily on my neck and shoulders, I dance nervously against the dungeon's brick wall. Today I am a prisoner in this new place. My first sentence: three hours of torturous anticipation.

Time races by and the real torture begins, starting with a suspension and introduction to the singletail. The crack of the whip is frightening; it stings against my skin. Rope digs into my inner thighs. i'm filled with the new sensations. Screaming, but loving it.

He ties me tightly then, ropes around my arms and ribs. My foot is lifted - I offer it to him. He canes my sole then works up and down both legs. When he unties me, I am purple and striped. This body is mine, I know. But it's still hard to believe.

The gibbet is built around me, molding my goosebumped flesh. He raises me high in the air and I look down at the world below, feeling so separated from it now. Unforgiving metal digs into my feet and my legs weaken in their position. Closing them is no relief; the thick dildo pushed up into me is brutal. I tremble uncontrollably. When will this end? When he wants it to.

On the ground again, he belts me down to a chair. My rationality abandons me as soon as I hear the forge's fierce crackling and feel its heat behind me. I am screaming and squeezing the tears back even before the action begins. This is real. Maybe too real. As the hot iron nears my aching feet, I know I have to keep still. Pain is released in long continuous shrieks. I am consumed by my own fear. Then it is over and I'm almost sorry.

Thankfully, Sir Barry works me with his canes. Ass and feet at the same time. He won't put up with all that noise I make. Quietly I let the tears flow and accept his final blows.

At the show's end I'm in a state of shock. My body is sore all over, but my mind is flying high. Subspace dissolves around me and I see the studio: the lights, the people, the cameras. And the dungeon is behind me, less foreboding, more familiar. It has absorbed my screams, my agony and pain. And now it waits for the next victim.

screenshot

File: 20230210 RtB 411 Livefeed. 411.mp4
Size: 2.56 GB
Duration: 01:15:10
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 4778 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 99.8 kb/s

Download Keep2share.cc
https://k2s.cc/file/5500bea85b61e/20230210_RtB_411_Livefeed._411.mp4
Bubenoid
Added: Jan 23, 2024 3:24 pm
2016-07-01-DB-40398 Fight or Flight = The Bitch That Broke Everything. Cherie DeVille, The Pope

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

'the response of the sympathetic nervous system to a stressful event, preparing the body to fight or flee, associated with the adrenal secretion of epinephrine and characterized by increased heart rate, increased blood flow to the brain and muscles, raised sugar levels, sweaty palms and soles, dilated pupils, and erect hairs.'

It is truly amazing what the body is capable of when the brain believes that there is no other alternative. Cherie is a perfect example of what can happen when you push someone beyond their breaking point. She is tormented past her breaking point and the results are almost as amazing as her response to her actions.

screenshot

File: 2016-07-01-DB-40398 Fight or Flight = The Bitch That Broke Everything. Cherie DeVille, The Pope.mp4
Size: 2.29 GB
Duration: 01:03:42
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 5011 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 126 kb/s

Download Keep2share.cc
https://k2s.cc/file/d6d5661d59e21/2016-07-01-DB-40398_Fight_or_Flight_%3D_The_Bitch_That_Broke_Everything._Cherie_DeVille%2C_The_Pope.mp4
Bubenoid
Added: Jan 24, 2024 1:56 pm
20230217 RtB 130 Livefeed. 130

screenshot

"Step into my office," he said, locking the door behind him and gesturing toward a small cage at the side of his desk. Hesitating at first, the sleek blonde professional sashayed across the room. She straightened her suit jacket and skirt before bending down on her knees and crawling inside. The metal door was shut and secured. And so began the most bizarre job interview of her career.

Her debut feed starts with an intense pre-show. Caged in her business attire, she teases PD as he works on his laptop. Let out, she is stretched out and bound to a wooden beam. PD strips her clothes down slowly as she languishes on the concrete. Her legs are spread and secured in a straddle position, leaving her cunt exposed for the flogger. With a half-hour left, she stands on her heels with a noose around her neck, wondering what she's gotten herself into now.

After three hours of anticipation, the show begins with a dramatic wrist suspension. PD provides some support, allowing 130 to wrap her legs around his waists while he cuts off her suit, bra, and panties. He toys with her, lowering her to the ground then lifting her up again. Chest heaving, her lithe body quivers under the strain.

Finally let down, she is ordered to pull a stocking over her head. She is hogtied on her belly with rope **** her to arch her back, showing off her tantalizing tied tits. A dental gag holds her mouth open for some gag reflex training. Her body convulses as Mr. Pogo is repeatedly thrust deeper and deeper down her throat.

She is next placed in a metal chair to be interrogated. Metal stocks surround her neck and wrists harshly and thin cord stretches her pert nipples outward. Shocks are delivered through a metal speculum when she fails to answer his questions correctly.

PD vibrates 130 in this vulnerable state, the pleasure driving her mad. As she comes, she is transformed into a wild, undulating creature, shaking uncontrollably in her metal bonds. PD tortures her with a second orgasm, vibrating her simultaneously as punishment for not requesting permission.

Blindfolded, she wails at the touch of the electric prod. PD drags it mercilessly across her breasts, feet, and thighs. He takes the blindfold off so she can see where it's going. Are you coming back to Insex again, " he asks. And she answers quickly with a definitive "Yes!"

screenshot

File: 20230217 RtB 130 Livefeed. 130.mp4
Size: 5.20 GB
Duration: 02:27:59
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 4930 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 98.9 kb/s

Download Keep2share.cc
https://k2s.cc/file/8bcdc32b0b1c0/20230217_RtB_130_Livefeed._130.mp4
Bubenoid
Added: Jan 24, 2024 3:24 pm
2016-07-08-DB-40399 Proven Pain Slut. Casey Calvert, The Pope

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Casey is a veteran pain slut that can take more than can be dished out because she's such a busy girl. She has a career and can't get the full ass whooping that she wants because marks will keep her from making money. The way we combat that is to push her in other ways like bastinado, breath control, and powerful orgasm overload and denial. She is subjected to all of this while in grueling bondage, but the most impressive is when this slut has a pain-gasm from her feet being whipped.

screenshot

File: 2016-07-08-DB-40399 Proven Pain Slut. Casey Calvert, The Pope.mp4
Size: 1.86 GB
Duration: 00:52:01
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4992 kb/s

Download Keep2share.cc
https://k2s.cc/file/9e5a904966a2f/2016-07-08-DB-40399_Proven_Pain_Slut._Casey_Calvert%2C_The_Pope.mp4
Bubenoid
Added: Jan 25, 2024 3:10 pm
2016-07-15-DB-40400 From the Shadows. Kira Noir, The Pope

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Kira finds herself locked into a neck trap in a large dark room. From the shadows creeps her captor who is moving in to torment her. She is helpless, although the only thing restrained is her neck, and can't stop the pain and suffering that is coming. She is suspended by leather and chains and then fucked in her slutty ass. She is only a piece of meat to him and he will have his way with her. The floating spread eagle has her as helpless as possible and her nipples and feet fall under extreme torment.

screenshot

File: 2016-07-15-DB-40400 From the Shadows. Kira Noir, The Pope.mp4
Size: 2.05 GB
Duration: 00:57:17
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4782 kb/s

Download Keep2share.cc
https://k2s.cc/file/46c59ac0761cd/2016-07-15-DB-40400_From_the_Shadows._Kira_Noir%2C_The_Pope.mp4
Bubenoid
Added: Jan 26, 2024 2:20 pm
20230303 RtB Waxing. 822

screenshot

Exclusive live feed footage of the high-strung 822 in full attitude. Whatever PD wants, she resists, fighting him to the end. Sulky and hot, she whimpers and whines but takes it all because, what can she do while wrapped in all that rope? Clothespins bite into her breasts and nipples. Her virgin ass takes a plug. Add to that a caning, hot wax, a single-tail, and breath play. Her toughest test of all is her apology at the end, though anger simmers in 822's eyes. She's one pissy bitch.

822 lies on the floor with black tape over her eyes, gagged, her arms bound behind her back, and feet tied to a metal ring in the floor. She's wearing silver spiked platforms, lace thigh highs, and a tight dress pulled up to show her underwear. She's made to sit up. A nose hook pulls her head backward. A dental gag forces her mouth open. The tape is pulled off her eyes and a mirror brought before her. Bratty to the core, she refuses to look at herself, taunting PD.

He binds her thighs to her shoulders and plunges a dildo in her mouth, then her cunt, inflating it. She's **** to say, 'I am a pig.' Off come her shoes. The hose are torn at her feet. Clamps on her nipples are attached to her toes, then each toe wrapped. Clothespins go on earlobes, toes, breasts and nipples.

Now standing, drool wets her chin. A crotch rope holds her up on her toes. Her neck is tied to her knees. It's her first experience in ass play, and she gets a plug up that hole, strapped in place. Her breasts are wrapped and her nipples lubed. After the first tube is suctioned on a nipple, 822 becomes the bitch from hell. Her eyes burn with hatred. One leg is hoisted up. After throwing a tantrum, she's gagged. Both of her nipples end up suctioned even after all the fuss.

She's laid on the floor, one thigh tied to her shoulder, the other one pulled up into the air. Red wax streams over her inner thigh and nipple. The cane comes out, targeting her foot, calve, ass, backs of thighs, breasts, and nipples. A single-tail nips at her.

Tied to a chair, a plastic bag goes over her head. When her pussy is caned, she goes hysterical, gasping for air when the bag is loosened. A vibrator goes at her clit. The bag goes over her head again, but she is soon too hard to handle. So 822 is bent over a rail, her legs spread, and her wrists tied to her ankles. A flogging begins. Slowly, word by word, she's made to apologize to everyone for her attitude. She sits quietly at the end, though it's very clear she's not at all sorry.

screenshot

File: 20230303 RtB Waxing. 822.mp4
Size: 1.83 GB
Duration: 00:54:52
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 4667 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 113 kb/s

Download Keep2share.cc
https://k2s.cc/file/1dc9d07f7fa8c/20230303_RtB_Waxing._822.mp4
Bubenoid
Added: Jan 26, 2024 3:44 pm
2016-07-22-DB-40658 Flesh of Three. Lilith Luxe, Veruca James, Charlotte Cross, The Pope

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Sometimes there are days that need more of my attention than others. Then there are days that I need more than the average and I have to take what I want. Today is one of those days and it begins with Lilith and Veruca helpless. Veruca is hanging from her ankles in front of Lilith and I make sure that they both get a healthy helping of pussy as well as suffering.

Veruca can't go on and as I remove her from set, I run across Charlotte walking the halls of the castle, so I snatch her ass up and put her in bondage. Remember that I needed more today, and I won't stop just because one of them couldn't go on.The day continues and I put these whore through hell, and they can't wait to go again.

screenshot

File: 2016-07-22-DB-40658 Flesh of Three. Lilith Luxe, Veruca James, Charlotte Cross, The Pope.mp4
Size: 1.82 GB
Duration: 00:50:39
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 5007 kb/s

Download Keep2share.cc
https://k2s.cc/file/6608f6ea10f8b/2016-07-22-DB-40658_Flesh_of_Three._Lilith_Luxe%2C_Veruca_James%2C_Charlotte_Cross%2C_The_Pope.mp4
Bubenoid
Added: Jan 27, 2024 3:08 pm
2016-07-29-DB-40401 Playful Creature. Dani Daniels, The Pope

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Dani gives you Dani. Not fake, not acting, just the pure essence that is her. She is a playful creature that enjoys being made to suffer until she cries. She wants to be restrained to ensure that the suffering and torment are inescapable. She craves the pain; not a lot, but just enough to bring her to tears. She finds comfort in her suffering and then smiles again when the orgasms are ripped from her pussy.

screenshot

File: 2016-07-29-DB-40401 Playful Creature. Dani Daniels, The Pope.mp4
Size: 1.63 GB
Duration: 00:45:24
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4991 kb/s

Download Keep2share.cc
https://k2s.cc/file/15954918bd286/2016-07-29-DB-40401_Playful_Creature._Dani_Daniels%2C_The_Pope.mp4
Bubenoid
Added: Jan 28, 2024 3:02 pm
2016-08-11-DB-40667 Walking the Walk. Roxanne Rae, The Pope

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

I have built a bit of a rapport with this little bratty slut. She likes to see what buttons she can push and how long I will allow it until I spank her little ass. I'm OK with that because she is willing to take the punishment for her bratty actions. Once in the bondage her pussy begins to drip with anticipation of the pain and suffering that is coming. The helplessness and thought of being tormented by the most sadistic mother fucker keeps this pain slut wanting more and coming back for it.

screenshot

File: 2016-08-11-DB-40667 Walking the Walk. Roxanne Rae, The Pope.mp4
Size: 1.75 GB
Duration: 00:48:44
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4993 kb/s

Download Keep2share.cc
https://k2s.cc/file/592ed370ed3b8/2016-08-11-DB-40667_Walking_the_Walk._Roxanne_Rae%2C_The_Pope.mp4
Bubenoid
Added: Jan 29, 2024 1:51 pm
20230323 RtB Fisting. 822

screenshot

He spied her, hot and young and rash, ?And trussed her, goose-like, hands and feet.?He taped her mouth and ripped her dress ?To probe and carve her like a meat.??

Driven like half-maddened beasts, ?The bulk of men act out of haste. ?But slowly binding her, he thinks ?That Girl is an acquired taste. ??

Gleaming pussy, gaping cunt?His due reward, fresh from the hunt. ?With instruments of steel and chrome ?He examined his new prize he owned.??

He trained his doggie with his touch. ?And fucked her with his favorite lunch.?Sausage seasoned with a girl ?And ripened female for dessert.??

He filled her with his fingers first ?Up to the knuckles, nothing worse?Then slipped inside her past his thumb ?And troubled her and made her come. ??

And so he saved the best for last ?An ap'ritif of Girl, what less? ?He bit her on her pearly ass ?And striped her red with cane and lash.??

Her parted thighs, her rose-bud flesh ?He ripped and gnawed and tore and gnashed ?She squealed and begged. She cried, implored- ?Both man and girl, entrapped in cord.?

screenshot

File: 20230323 RtB Fisting. 822.mp4
Size: 2.24 GB
Duration: 01:05:33
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 29.970 FPS, 4780 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 106 kb/s

Download Keep2share.cc
https://k2s.cc/file/1601c183a6462/20230323_RtB_Fisting._822.mp4
Bubenoid
Added: Jan 29, 2024 3:18 pm
2016-08-25-DB-40664 Two Sluts Suffer in Grueling Bondage with Squirting Orgasms. Ingrid Mouth, Daisy Ducati, The Pope

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Ingrid and Daisy are friends and like to play together. They are both pain sluts and we like pain sluts, so putting them together made the most sense to me. We begin with them back to back and punish them, blindfold them and play mind games to scare the hell out of them. After that they are in a doggy position beside each other and again they are tormented and get their pussies and throats fucked hard. In the final scene Daisy is on her back like the whore she is with her legs spread wide. Ingrid also being a little whore is locked between Daisy's legs with her face buried in her cunt. After more torment Daisy's pussy is made to squirt in Ingrid's face.

screenshot

File: 2016-08-25-DB-40664 Two Sluts Suffer in Grueling Bondage with Squirting Orgasms. Ingrid Mouth, Daisy Ducati, The Pope.mp4
Size: 2.20 GB
Duration: 01:01:25
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4990 kb/s

Download Keep2share.cc
https://k2s.cc/file/9f489c2cacdd7/2016-08-25-DB-40664_Two_Sluts_Suffer_in_Grueling_Bondage_with_Squirting_Orgasms._Ingrid_Mouth%2C_Daisy_Ducati%2C_The_Pope.mp4
Bubenoid
Added: Jan 30, 2024 4:14 pm
2016-09-08-DB-40663 Cunt! Rachael Madori, The Pope

screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Rachael never thought of herself as much of a submissive, but once The Pope get's his hands on this little slut, we see that she is definitely going to be his. We begin with her on her back and her legs spread wide like the whore that she is. she is tormented and then fucked in her slutty ass and made to have squirting orgasms.

Next she is in a seated position with her hands above her head. Her body falls under the attack of his hands and floggers. A zipper is applied to her pale skin and then more orgasms are ripped from her willing cunt hole.

In the final scene she is in a floating spread eagle where she is terrorized more before the final orgasms are taken from her pussy. She has squirted so much that she has no more to give.

screenshot

File: 2016-09-08-DB-40663 Cunt! Rachael Madori, The Pope.mp4
Size: 1.66 GB
Duration: 00:46:38
Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 4974 kb/s

Download Keep2share.cc
https://k2s.cc/file/c09f0727979ee/2016-09-08-DB-40663_Cunt%21_Rachael_Madori%2C_The_Pope.mp4
Bubenoid
Added: Jan 31, 2024 1:54 pm
20230331 RtB New Metal. 1016, 411

screenshot

Impaled on a steel dildo, 1016 balances dangerously in a pair of high heels. With her face encased in a metal head cage and voluptuous breasts nearly bursting out of her business suit, she stands stiff at attention. Suffering almost motionlessly, she is filled with fear and trepidation. Just as she should be.

Languishing in steel boots and a chastity belt, decoration 411 looks on as 1016 is stripped of her office attire. Wearing only thigh-highs and heels, the buxom blonde beauty continues to stand with legs spread, the dildo delving deep into her slippery love hole. PD teases his helpless victim, playing with her clit then pulling leather tighter and tighter around her neck.

Belted down to a pipe chair with legs parted, she is primed for a game of pleasure and pain. Assaulted with the cane to her pussy and tits, she yelps and wails, begging for PD to change his target. But he is relentless, alternating his blows against her most sensitive areas, then merciless spanking her pussy red. The vibrator calms her down, transforming cries into soft, throaty moans.

She is then shackled down to a long copper sink, her lithe, firm body stretched and spread with ass arching upwards. A speculum opens her anus wide for inspection with the sharp point of a wooden kebab stick. A hose is used to squirt water into the open hole. Humiliated, she groans, releasing the enema and watching her own waste drain near head.

Once her insides have been thoroughly cleansed, PD soaks her golden skin, lathers it with soap, and scrubs her roughly with a stiff-bristled brush. Rinsed clean, she is flipped over onto her back, spread-eagled, and shackled down.

screenshot

File: 20230331 RtB New Metal. 1016, 411.mp4
Size: 1.05 GB
Duration: 00:30:25
Video: AVC, 3840x2160, 23.976 FPS, 4848 kb/s
Audio: AAC LC , 44.1 kHz, 2 channels, 99.5 kb/s

Download Keep2share.cc
https://k2s.cc/file/d23fba4795fb3/20230331_RtB_New_Metal._1016%2C_411.mp4