Author
fm9mstr
I'm probably spamming
Added: Oct 14, 2014 4:19 am
Tracy Smile (Soldier)
screenshot
It's not easy to pigeonhole a director like Sexart's Andrej Lupin. He moves with ease from a lighthearted series like "Snow Fun," to the intrigue and explosive action adventure of "The Game", and then indulges in stylish nostalgia with "Vintage Collection." Clearly, as he explores the potential of erotic cinema, Lupin isn't afraid to take risks and defy convention, and with "Soldier" he offers his most emotionally charged work to date. In her Sexart debut, Tracy Smile takes on the role of a young military wife. When she receives the news every soldier's spouse dreads, her world crumbles. Wracked with grief, she struggles to come to terms with the loss of her husband (Tim Bauer). And as she wanders through the home the loving couple shared, she allows herself the pleasure and comfort of recalling the happiest days of their time together. Hours spent strolling hand in hand, a shared smile, a kiss, a fast and passionate fuck in front of the fireplace are all fondly recalled. But sadness returns quickly and with oppressive weight. The sight of two toothbrushes in the bathroom triggers an emotional upwelling far more profound than the simple, mundane objects themselves. Photographs of the happy couple proudly displayed around the house evoke memories of passion, affection, and overwhelming attraction — and quiet mornings spent making love endlessly. "Soldier" doesn't apologize for its weighty emotions, it celebrates them, and in honoring love lost it reminds us that war is hell, and that love can create heaven here on earth for those who are willing to surrender completely to its power. Beautifully performed, and rendered with great thought and moving sensitivity, "Soldier" artfully balances the bitter with the sweet to craft a rich, rewarding, and powerful work of erotic cinema.
Screenshot:
screenshot
mp4 | 1280x720 | 26mn 01s | 768mb
screenshot
Download file - 400.0 MB
Download file - 368.4 MB
fm9mstr
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 07, 2014 10:43 pm
Lucy Li (You Win)
screenshot
"You Win" is director Andrej Lupin's 108th Sexart HD erotic feature film. That impressive statistic speaks not just to his high productivity, but also to his versatility. While Lupin's films are of a uniformly high quality, they're far from uniform in style, subject, or presentation. "You Win" is notable for its intimacy, its playful qualities, a strong undercurrent of romance, its slow build-up, and its hard-and-fast finish. Busty and voluptuous Lucy Li makes her Sexart debut here, opposite Matt Ice. The couple are enjoying a friendly game of cards, a variation on strip poker. Although Ice plays the winning hand, there are no losers in this game, and the spoils of victory are shared equally by both players. As Li arches her hips off the mattress Ice moves between her legs and satisfies his hunger and her desire simultaneously. The pace is leisurely — this bout of foreplay is enjoyed fully by both participants and they savor every moment. Ice does eventually mount Li, first on her back, then on her belly, screwing her with steadily increasing intensity. There's a pause during which Li lavishes Ice with some oral delight, then they embrace in a variation of the classic cowgirl position, and finally the loving couple transition to missionary for a fevered and explosive finish. She wins, he wins, and director Lupin delivers another winner with "You Win."
Screenshot:
screenshot
mp4 | 1920x1080 | 21mn 41s | 1.23gb
screenshot
Download file - 500.0 MB
Download file - 500.0 MB
Download file - 259.7 MB
fm9mstr
I'm probably spamming
Added: May 28, 2013 7:30 pm
Karina White, Katie Jordan & Lexi Bloom (Three On One)

wmv | 1280x720 | 23mn 31s | 436mb
screenshot
Alright all these girls are hot in this scene from Passion HD called Three On One. I however wouldn't have picked Karina White to fuck the whole time as this guy did in the scene. I mean if Katie Jordin is there I am fucking her all day and night. He did do it right though and have Lexi Bloom give him some head she is like as professional as it comes with a dick in her mouth just watch the video for proof on that.
Screenshot:
screenshot
screenshot

Ryushare: