Author
Mister Krol
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 20, 2023 12:31 pm
Yes Queen Betty. Starring Betty Solace and Baxxx

screenshot
screenshot

First time on Divine Bitches Betty Solace takes the soft and sensual approach to Domination. But make no mistake she has full command over the room and over her muscular, toned sub Baxxx who answers "Yes Queen Betty" to everything she says. Her kittenish style, charming giggles and sexy body pack quite a punch for her little toy Baxxx who is here at Kink for the first time and very willing to explore. Starting out Baxxx is hovering above the ground confined in a round metal cage wearing lacy panties, stockings and a garter. Wearing a black leather body suit, fishnets and shiny platform heels Queen Betty reigns above him straddling the cage swinging back and forth laughing and shocking him with the zapper. In full sensory overload he is Betty's caged little pet for the day and at her mercy. She demands he worship her pussy through the bars on the cage, it's hard to reach but he tries his best to please the Queen. Along with the zapper Betty strikes Baxxx with a long red whip and the crop while she marvels at how cute his little ass is. She let's him come down out the cage because he has been a good pet. Now all tied up to a leather bench Betty teases Baxxx with her strap on and makes him suck her cock. Flogging, kisses, spanking and then Betty fucks his ass and watches he squirm. She's glad he likes it but she has another surprise for him. Flipped over on his back tied up tight Betty caresses Baxxx's dick to get him good and hard for her pleasure. She sits on his face and smothers him with her pussy and then slides his cock inside and fucks him good until she squirts. Then Queen Betty grants Baxxx an orgasm by jerking him off until he cums.

File Size :1.98 GB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:55:39

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/e9fb169554e30/Yes_Queen_Betty._Starring_Betty_Solace_and_Baxxx.mp4
Added: May 20, 2023 10:43 pm
Lady Blackdiamoond Strapon Mistress POV

screenshot
screenshot

You will now imagine that you are this slave who is just in front of me and whom I now fuck in the ass! Look how I press my cock horny in his ass! You're supposed to be the next one I'm gonna fuck so hard! So get used to the thought - your mistress - is fucking you in the ass! I will fuck you just like him deep in the ass, very deep so you will never forget me again and how my cock bores itself into you! You fucker! You need it! You need it deep and hard in your asshole and I will take you as long as I want and as often as I want! Again and again you will feel my cock inside you and then you will jerk off your cock! You will jerk off while you get fucked in the ass because you need that, bitch!

File Size :154 MB
Duration :00:11:52

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/e53728b858010/jhjhjhui.mp4
Added: May 21, 2023 11:18 am
Ellie Idol - NO ONE ELSE WILL EAT IT SO YOU GOTTA

screenshot
screenshot

Girls don't want to blow you or fuck you. They don't want to swallow your load. If they won't, who will? You, of course. You're the ONLY one to do it. And do it, you MUST! If your spunk were to accidentally get out and impregnate someone, it'd be a disaster. So, man up and SLURP with glee! Ellie will even tell you how to jerk it in detail.

File Size :764 MB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:07:01

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/2d3ad5037c8e8/NO_ONE_ELSE_WILL_EAT_IT_SO_YOU_GOTTA.mp4
Added: May 21, 2023 5:39 pm
Mistress Mercer - Sissy Chastity Facesitting and Release

screenshot
screenshot

My poor sissy slave is plastic wrapped and bound to the table, chastity cage and all. To earn her release, she's going to have to prove her devotion to Me by pleasuring Me with her tongue until I'm ready to release her and let her have her reward.

File Size :265 MB
Duration :00:08:08

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/c4c519fe4094c/dsvdsvsdv.mp4
Added: May 21, 2023 11:06 pm
Brittany Andrews, Tony Orlando - A Slave's Sissification p1

screenshot
screenshot

Supreme Commander, Brittany Andrews is gifted a slave, Tony Orlando. Miss Andrews takes the slave on a journey from a supposed man to full on sissified bimbo slut. Bound in rope, this sissy gets pegged with a big dildo. Next, she ties him up, standing naked, bound to bamboo with a ball gag in his mouth. Miss Andrews takes advantage of this vulnerable position and torments his flesh with assorted tools. In the final scene, Tony is dressed in a slutty pink outfit. His hair is put into pig tails. The Commander shoves a Fleshlight into ass and she fucks it with a dildo. She jerks his cock with it, and then squeezes his load out, into his mouth. Brittany makes Tony wear a pink strap-on and she fucks herself with it instead of his aching cock.

File Size :2.10 GB
Duration :00:30:00

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/9846c6cda7228/Brittany_Andrews__Tony_Orlando_-_A_Slave_s_Sissification_p1.mp4
Added: May 22, 2023 11:21 am
Brittany Andrews, Tony Orlando - A Slave's Sissification p2

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :2.24 GB
Duration :00:31:27

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/b1e2e2e7c111a/Brittany_Andrews__Tony_Orlando___A_Slave_s_Sissification__p2.mp4
Added: May 22, 2023 5:07 pm
Mistress Mercy Rage - He could be Licking All Night

screenshot
screenshot

Gorgeous Mistress Mercy has been using her slave all day, ballbusting him, flogging him, spitting on him, you know, normal stuff, and now comes a reward. She is going to sit on his face and let him lick and worship her ass. As the scene opens the camera is directly on her amazing butt as she lifts up and sits on the slave in a reverse position. She parts her butt cheeks to give the slave a good view and to get him eager to keep his tongue up her ass as long as possible without having to make a fuss about needing to breathe. She sits on his face and arches her back so he gets all her weight and no chance of sneaking air.

"Make sure your tongue is up my asshole and I'm getting some pleasure from it too" she tells him. She lifts her butt cheeks and the slave catches a breath and now is really enjoying his position as he feels her ass gyrate and bounce on his face. She gives him another breath and again sits down on his face with an arched back so he is completely buried. She sensually rubs her hands across her own body as the slave starts to kick. She asks if it was worth it, when she gives him a breath, and if he wants to do it again and naturally he says he does. She looks over her shoulder directly at you and says "I bet you wish it was you." and lets face it, you do wish it was you. Mercy's ass really does look amazing. She then turns into a forward position and again covers his face with her voluptuous ass. The entire time she insists he keep licking her sweet tasty hole. Mercy realizes she is really tired and needs to sleep. She lays on her stomach giving an amazing view of her backside to the camera and then tells the slave to lick it to help her fall asleep and then to lick it all night long, if need be. If he's lucky he might get some farts to keep him alert.

File Size :793 MB
Duration :00:06:41

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/3ee43c59b0a54/lma-he-could-be-licking-all-night17083.mp4
Added: May 22, 2023 9:14 pm
Princess Alex - Facesitting Because I Can

screenshot
screenshot

If you're a hot goddess, you can do whatever you want whenever you want! You don't need a reason to do things, and thats exactly what Princess Alex is doing to this virgin loser! Wearing her new sub funded bikini, Princess Alex smothers its face with her perfect ass. She was just outside tanning by the pool when she had to go inside because she was getting too hot and sweaty. when she saw this beta doing chores.

Sometimes its just fun for hot girls to randomly torment betas.. especially when they're virgin losers who have never had a hot girls sweaty ass in their face hahaha. As Alex sits on its face she takes selfies to post to her socials. and show off to her friends the humiliating things she does to betas. Princess Alex teases this beta by grinding on its face and them smacking it in the balls. (plenty of cbt lol) She loves knowing she can do ANYTHING to this loser and it can't do ANYTHING about it hahaha

File Size :1.67 GB
Duration :00:11:12

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/e4cadea4210f9/gfvccb.mp4
Added: May 23, 2023 12:27 pm
Goddess Jennifer - Your Sister Wants To Cuck You

screenshot
screenshot

Your disgusting step-brother and your a cuck! I cant believe your wife caught dirty pictures of me on your phone! Your going to watch me fuck my husband and wish it was you! Then if your lucky Ill finish you off! (uses the name vince)

File Size :2.04 GB
Duration :00:20:00

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/47c0b285529f8/Model_Jenlynn_-_Your_Sister_Wants_To_Cuck_You.mp4
Added: May 23, 2023 6:00 pm
GymBabe - My Outstanding Thighs At Arnold Classic

screenshot
screenshot

Today I'm arrived in Barcelona because tomorrow I'll compete at Arnold Classic Europe in Bikini Fitness -160cm Category . I already registered for the competition and I also got the first layer of tan. You are really lucky because I allow you to enter my beautiful Hotel Room and spend with me this afternoon. Now I eat my last meal before the competition while I show you my outstanding muscular thighs and butt!I really wanna know my thighs make you horny so if you buy this clip and send me on twitter a pic of your hard cock while you watching this clip, I 'll give you 1 more clip free!

File Size :384 MB
Duration :00:05:33

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/d41270a5fb47b/gfhtfjytj.mp4
Added: May 24, 2023 10:42 am
Eva de Vil - Shrink It In Chastity

screenshot
screenshot

You're well below acceptable dick freedom length. Why should your clitty be free to get hard and be pleasured when it could never bring pleasure to anyone else?

It certainly doesn't please me to know that it's currently unrestrained, let alone to see it protruding unimpressively from your body.

I want your nub locked in chastity. I want it in increasingly smaller cages, shrinking it until one day, you look down and there's virtually nothing there. As though it's been banished from your body for being too pathetic.

When it tries and fails to get hard in its micro cage, it will learn that this is its new maximum size.

It's much better this way. Soon, your shrimp will be nonexistent and you'll know that that's the only way it can ever bring a smile to my face.

File Size :775 MB
Duration :00:13:15

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/61be099a8a505/Eva_de_Vil_-_Shrink_It_In_Chastity.mp4
Added: May 24, 2023 4:19 pm
Mistress Terra - Bitch Boss Pegging - Complete Movie (1080p)

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :1.24 GB
Duration :00:24:42

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/4c6bb9a3c7f88/_IK___The_English_Mansion__Mistress_Terra_-_Bitch_Boss_Pegging_-_Complete_Movie__1080p_.mp4
Added: May 24, 2023 9:46 pm
Princess Mia - I'm going to pull My Pants down Fart Sniffer

screenshot
screenshot

It's a beautiful summer day and gorgeous Princess Mia is relaxing in the yard taking it all in. Fresh air, flowers, green grass, birds chirping... and a slave worshiping her feet. She sets her feet on her slaves face and has him lick the soles and her toes but she soon discovers that she is a bit gassy and the only thing a slave likes more than the outdoor air is the gas coming from his Goddess's ass.Mia pulls her pants down and lays on her side, telling her slave to crawl over and get his nose between her ass cheeks. As he's sniffing she blows a long hard fart that causes the slave to jump, lol. Not for long though as he eagerly gets his nose back into her crack and starts sniffing. Mia laughs. She wiggles her ass and farts again. "That's nicer than the flowers isn't it?" she asks the slave who says yes just as she lets out another one. "I might be serving you dinner before long" she says, adding "I haven't had a good dump all day and I know I'll feel better when I see you eating it." Mia now wants her ass licked and just as he starts she farts again. She comments that it sounded wet. Mia flashes her tits to the camera. She asks what you would prefer, her tits or her dirty ass? She now orders her slave to wrap his lips around her asshole. It's time. The camera scrolls up to her pretty face and she says "What a lovely summer day."

File Size :764 MB
Duration :00:05:33

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/b5f8e258a4953/ggfjj.mp4
Added: May 25, 2023 3:56 pm
Cheyenne Jewel, Eden Alexander, Megan Cox, Dee Severe, Slut Bottom Chris - Peeping Tom Reverse Gangbang (105268)

screenshot
screenshot

Cheyenne, Eden, and Megan are getting changed after a gym workout when they hear a noise - and promptly discover the janitor, spying on them from a space that's under construction. Punishment is clearly in order and the girls waste no time gagging him with duct tape and limiting his hand movement. Then, It's time for him to show off his blowjob skills on various xl dicks. The question arises: can peeper Chris manage a double anal? Cheyenne and Eden discover that yes, yes he can. After Megan and Eden have taken their turns railing his butthole, they start to humiliate him with a Recessa-dummy when their boss Dee comes in. The girls explain why going on and Dee is sympathetic to their plight. In fact, she busts out the biggest dildo of them all and scorches Chris' asshole with it. He'll never peep again!

Actions include femdom hardcore dildo domination strap.on blindfold voyeur female.dominating.male strap.on.anal.doggystyle dildo.sucking cock.and.ball.torture anal.strap.on pegging gagging huge.dildo peeping.tom

File Size :2.58 GB
Duration :00:36:29

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/52b63388d67fd/SevereSexFilms_-_2023-05-17_-_Cheyenne_Jewel__Eden_Alexander__Megan_Cox__Dee_Severe__Slut_Bottom_Chris_-_Peeping_Tom_Reverse_Gangbang__105268_.mp4
Added: May 26, 2023 10:48 am
Nyomi Banxxx - If Only You Would Have Made My Pussy Purrrrrrrrrr

screenshot
screenshot

Divine Bitches is happy to welcome back our amazon African goddess Nyomi Banxxx! A woman of this caliber deserves more than just one man groveling at her feet and that's just what she gets. Derrick P and Vince Ferreli compete for her attention. The first one to make her pussy purr gets rewarded and this sadistic Bitch doesn't make it easy on these two pieces of slave meat. Uncomfortable bondage, CBT, paddling and are all included. Vince gets an ass pounding of a lifetime and Derrick is fucked with an ass drill so powerful he pisses himself. A day worshiping Nyomi wouldn't be complete without the privilege of worshiping her curvy, luscious ass and Nyomi gets the pleasure she deserves while the slaves are totally denied!

File Size :567 MB
Duration :00:43:55

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share>:

https://k2s.cc/file/da96c5b2819d2/dc645dstd.mp4