Added: Nov 02, 2016 2:59 pm
Title: Under the Covers II
screenshot
screenshot

Duration: 00:12:57
File size: 645 Mb
Format: mp4

Includes: Allie Summers, blow job, virginity sex, manipulative/sweet sister

Last week I was bogged down with a lot of homework, and on top of that my little sister was wanting to hang around and talk to me about this and that, when she asked me "deal?" I didn't even hear her question, but I agreed to it, and she left happily. I didn't realize what I had agreed to until last night, Thursday night.

Thursday night was pretty typical, mom made us dinner. Allie was eying me up and down while we were eating, her foot grazed mine. Fucking weird. I moved my foot away from her's, and she looked at Mom in the kitchen, back at me, and whispered, "tonight is the night." Mom came through the dining room and she averted her eyes back to her dinner plate. I decided to stay in my room that night. I didn't want to run into my sister. I know she has a tendency to be manipulative and I don't know what she has planned for me, but it usually isn't pleasant. I play my favorite video game, and I hear the door close, Mom and Dad are stepping out. Allie opens my door, she doesn't knock, she just waltzes right on in like it's her's. I open my mouth to scold her and she is taking off her shirt.

"Hurry up and take your dick out," she tells me. I'm confused, scared, and God.. is it wrong to confess that yeah, I was absolutely turned on? My conscience tells me to not let her do whatever she's trying to do, and I reach out and stop her hand from unbuttoning her jean shorts. "Are you going back on what you promised me now? Please.."

My sister gave me the most heartbreaking plea to tell me just how badly she wanted me to take her virginity. She has a way about her. Listen to her words and imagine that you're me, there's no way you wouldn't allow her to use your dick. She's sweet, she's logical, and yeah-- it totally makes sense that she should practice before she does it with her boyfriend.

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/2e6877e6498f8/UndertheCoversII_z1.rar
daemond666
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 21, 2016 6:47 pm
Title: The Fetish Queen Video 185 Leather

screenshot
screenshot

screenshot

Type: WMV
Duration: 00:03:15
Resolution: 1280x720
File Size: 98 MB

The Fetish Queen

Download:
185f_lederHD018.rar
daemond666
Added: Jan 25, 2017 12:12 pm
Title: I'll Fuck Your Throat Until You Choke!
screenshot screenshot screenshot

Duration: 00:06:39
File size: 228 Mb

"Now you're going to suck my huge dick!" I inform this slave as he kneels naked before me. I'm not offering, I'm demanding, and he knows I mean business. It's his first time sucking a cock, I first make him lick my big strap-on all over before cramming it so far down his throat that he gags. He can't stop choking as I fuck his mouth, and I pause long enough to make him thank me before spitting down his throat. I make him swallow it, then jam my cock in his mouth again and laugh as he sucks it. I slap my huge dick across his face, smiling wide as I enjoy his humiliation, then continue fucking his mouth while he repeatedly gags. "Suck my huge dick and take it deeper!" I yell as he chokes, and I love every second of his misery. I spit in his mouth once more, slap him across the face, and leave him embarrassed and ashamed! He'll never forget his first blowjob, that's for sure.

Categories: Bi-sexual, Female Domination, Gag Reflex, Strap-on

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/6b0457fbccc11/IllFuckYourThroatUntilYouChoke.rar
daemond666
Added: Feb 24, 2017 11:11 am
Title: Goddess Alexia Jordon's Boot Faggot

Duration: 00:06:51
File size: 320 Mb

Goddess Alexia Jordon has her slave on his knees because the little bitch boy has graduated to boot faggot. Mistress is wearing tall shiny black boots and they need to be fully cleaned. The boot faggot gets to work. The boot faggot starts with her heel and Goddess Alexia makes him suck on it. She knows he likes sucking on that heel like he likes to suck big black cock. The eager Boot faggot agrees with what ever his boot Goddess says. Alexia makes sure he knows that he is nothing more then a pathetic boot slave.

Tags: Alexia Jordan, Boot Worship

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/c0c29f24df21b/cd_s532_alexia_jordan_boot_worship.rar
daemond666
Added: Mar 19, 2017 5:12 pm
Title: Asian Slave Training

Duration: 00:16:50
File size: 453 Mb

Category: Masturbation Instruction

This is not really racial 'humiliation'. This is more about finding the positive qualities of being Asian & how that makes you more appealing as a slave to Dominant women. Compared to other ethnicities you tend to be smooth/hairless, slender & with less body odor. That your penis size makes it easier for you to fit into chastity. I explain how you may never be an alpha male, bull or stud but if you devote your life to pleasing women in other ways, with your mouth or hands for example, you can still be very useful. If you set your mind to serving that you can find a joy in that intimacy. It includes a sensual masturbation instruction with countdown while I train you to be highly aroused by the idea of sexually serving a Dominant woman...brain washing you into a new mind set, to find joy & satisfaction from putting a woman's needs before yours, the idea of pleasing a woman with your mouth...

Download:
http://k2s.cc/file/0db4eaed662a2/AsianSlaveTraining.mp4
daemond666
Added: Mar 20, 2017 9:16 am
Title: Princess Luna Breaks You and Turns You into Her Sissy Cuck Slave

Duration: 00:11:15
File size: 242 Mb
Format: wmv

"I have always loved the idea of turning a would-be boyfriend into my unwitting but defenseless sissy slave. It turns me on to keep pushing and breaking your limits, until you find yourself wearing panties all the time and swallowing my bull's cumloads, just because I want you to; because it amuses me to degrade you...."

INTRODUCING Princess Luna Lain, cuckold blackmail, sissy humiliation...

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/02bd217c98386/lunCON-1080_z1.mp4
daemond666
Added: Apr 15, 2017 6:39 am
Cock Cage Humiliation
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

00:10:50 | 242 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

I love keeping my bitches locked in chastity. It reminds them that I hold the key to their libidos and teasing them endlessly while they are locked away is one of my favorite torture methods. Bart's caged cock can't get an erection so I tease him about the size not being up to par with my huge strap-on. Then I sit on his face and zap his balls with my violet wand. Just for good measure, I zap the head of his cock thru the cage.

Featuring: Mistress Aleana

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/6a39f1262d997/cock_cage_humiliaton_ipodexp_z2.rar
daemond666
Added: May 06, 2017 3:57 pm
Goddess Nikki Tries A New Pet, Part 2
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

00:05:10 | 1004 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Here is some more behind the scenes footage as Goddess Nikki continues to test a new male candidate. Pain tolerance is a must for any male wishing to be owned by her, which is why all her males are outfitted with the cock shock collar. She also expects them to beg for the gift of pain as she wants all her males to enjoy suffering for her amusement. Truth be told most slaves fail this basic test and are sent on their way, but even when she knows a slave won't make the cut she will still continue shocking his balls because it's just good fun to watch a man hurt.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/da2f04875c30b/GoddessNikkiTriesANewPetPart2.mp4
daemond666
Added: May 07, 2017 5:56 pm
Bratty Becky Makes You Lick and Cream a Cum-Filled XL Condom
screenshot
screenshot

00:12:16 | 264 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

"So, just what do you think your woman is doing while you're on Humiliatrix.com? I know what she's doing. She's getting fucked. With my encouragement. Now it's time for you to pay, loser. You're gonna swallow her stud's cum and then Bratty Becky is gonna make you jerk your cucky cum into his massive XL fuckbag...."

Princess Becky, cuckold humiliation, SPH, CEI, JOI, dirty condom humiliation...

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/295162ed32526/becCMC-1080.mp4
daemond666
Added: May 08, 2017 4:12 pm
Steamy Shower Tease
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

00:05:29 | 116 Mb | 854x480 | mp4

A quick little tease to whet your desire for more of my naked skin. I'm taking a quick shower and I'm inviting you to watch.. Trying to peer through the fogged glass at my nude form and furiously attempting to masturbate as you do. Go right ahead, pleasure yourself.. just hold my towel with your teeth. When I get out, wet and dripping, you had better have held fast to your orgasm.

Categories: Femdom POV, shower, Goddess Alexandra Snow

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/dd81c5000782e/SteamyShowerTease.mp4
daemond666
Added: May 08, 2017 8:05 pm
Don't tell your mother.....
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

00:11:16 | 249 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Alyssa finds the little twirp she is babysitting rifling through her backpack looking at her panties, Alyssa decides to give him her own lesson on the "birds and the bees". Alyssa brings his head close to her her shiny pink panties, "Want a whiff of the real thing? How about a taste??"

Featuring: Alyssa Branch
Categories: Ass Worship, Blonde, Humiliation

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/9c2c44642b2c6/110212ab_babysitterass-fewmv_saf.mp4
daemond666
Added: May 10, 2017 9:11 am
You Should Be Proud Of Yourself For Loving My Farts
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

00:07:49 | 622 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Some guys lock their fetish desires away for no one to see, and if caught, they would be embarrassed beyond belief. Mistress Kandy, however, thinks you should be proud to love her farts. In this hot POV clip she delivers some of her loudest and juiciest farts ever. Some of them might blast right through your screen, they're so powerful. Just seconds into the scene she has you down on your knees with your face merely inches from her ass. She moves her G-string aside to reveal a perfectly pleated anus and lets out a massive blast, which makes her hole gape wide open. She says she's been saving it for some time, just for you, and you should consider yourself lucky. Her big full ass looks so inviting and you won't want to move an inch as you anticipate more of her delectable farts. While she waits for the gas to build up again, she directs your attention down to her feet to suck on her long, lean toes. You're then told to get back up to her ass and she says "I'm leaving my panties on this time so the fabric gets soaked in fart juice." This fart is so huge you can actually see her anus open wide as it expands around the fabric of her panties. She waves her ass like a fan to ensure all that smell moves your way, then tells you to get up to sniff and suck the fabric covering her hole. Kandy talks to you in a demeaning way, making it clear that normal sex with a hot girl wouldn't turn you on; only her stinky farts can get you hard. Now Kandy removes her panties and tosses them at you to suck while she blasts out yet another one. She loves her own farts! They're so amazing and you just know you could never get better farts than hers. Men fly from around the world to visit her in Vancouver just to sniff her farts and be her toilet. Now she sits on the couch and puts her legs up so you can see her pussy and ass. She lets out a controlled series of farts and says "I'm so gassy I think I'm going to be farting all day." She plans to toss you under her covers when she goes to bed this evening, where you'll spend a night in the Dutch oven. She makes you beg for more farts, and while you wait, you're treated to a great visual of her big fat ass, long sexy legs, and luscious feet. "I think you should be telling your friends and family how much you love my farts" she says. "We should put this video on your f@ceb@@k" she giggles, as she raises herself back up on all fours for the grand finale. She lets out a series of long, juicy farts that literally put you to sleep. When you wake up, hopefully you'll find yourself in her Dutch oven for a long, full night of gas-sniffing.

Mistress: Mistress Kandy

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/924a298029208/lma-You-should-be-proud-of-yourself-for-loving-my-farts.mp4
daemond666
Added: May 14, 2017 10:25 am
Trained to Please
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

00:12:19 | 269 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Mistress Riley Reid shows her slave how she likes to get off. She masturbates on his face by placing a dildo gag on his face, then ordering him to fuck her pussy. She uses a vibrator to stimulate her clit while being penetrated, this causes her to squirt all over his face. The slave is used as her sex toy, he is left denied.

Featuring: Riley Reid
Categories: Dildo Play, Pussy Worship

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/59e2668b171e3/102212rr_dildoface_saf.mp4
daemond666
Added: May 14, 2017 10:18 pm
You Will Cum All Over Your Loser Face for Mean Princess Remi
screenshot
screenshot

00:07:38 | 167 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

"Are you home all alone again? Rubbing your sad little pecker while feeling sorry for yourself? Sniff-sniff. What you need is a dominant young woman to to take charge of you. To tell you what to do and when to do it. And if I decide to make you cum all over your face? You'll do it. Exactly as I tell you to..."

Princess Remi, loser taunting, femdom control, cum facial humiliation...

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/7522ee1810279/remSMV-1080_saf.mp4
daemond666
Added: May 15, 2017 1:58 pm
Take My Dick Slave
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

00:07:15 | 465 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Real life sessions. My slave must surrender his ass to my strap-on as I pound him ruthlessly. I'm slow and sensual at first, but then I pick up speed and begin to thrust my thick dildo into his tender hole. I have him bent over and restrained so that his ass is totally at my mercy. You can tell how much I'm enjoying destroying his ass as I laugh throughout. I know it hurts.. but it's your place to entertain me!

Categories: Bondage, Female Domination, Strap-on

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/cc09872b8816d/TakeMyDickSlave_saf.mp4