Author
daemond666
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: May 11, 2018 6:57 pm
Gloryhole Bitch
screenshot screenshot

00:08:29 | 315 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Welcome to the party, bitch! Did you know that you were going on a special little trip with Bratty Bunny and I? Oh yes, we're going down a very famous gloryhole and we're going to be using your little mouth to entertain us. With cocks coming through both holes on both sides of you, you're going to be sucking until you have lockjaw. You're going to eat so much cum you'll be begging us to get you some Pepto! And we're going to laugh the whole time as you guzzle dick after dick for your beautiful Goddesses.

Categories: **** Bi

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/fe14ec95b2d07/Gloryhole_Bitch_saf_2.mp4
daemond666
Added: May 13, 2018 7:31 am
Prostate Orgasm Explorations
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:16:14 | 1350 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Mistress Valentina knows the way to a slave's heart and that is thru his prostate. Her anal gimp has been begging for an orgasm and knows the only way he is ever allowed them is thru anal stimulation. Valentina uses her magical fingers to fuck his ass while she strokes his hard cock. Just when her gimp thinks he has been thoroughly milked his Mistress shoves a giant plug inside his slut-hole right where it belongs. He is so horny that she not only milks out one load but makes him cum twice with his prostate getting fucked and massaged just the right way.

Featuring: Valentina Nappi
Tags: Anal Play, Big Butts, Euro, Gloves, Prostate Massage

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/49950ed7bd136/1114ValentinaN_Prostate2PopMilk_saf_2.mp4
daemond666
Added: May 13, 2018 10:31 am
Making You My Slut
screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:10:26 | 385 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Custom coerced bi request. I use the name "Jeff a few times throughout. You and I went on a really nice first date. We head back to my place for some post-dinner fun when I slip off until the other room to change in something more... comfortable. When I come back, in full latex corset and big red strap-on I reveal to you that I've been talking to a friend of mine about you. She's been telling me all about how you've wanted a real woman to make you suck cock. So I'm going to do just that. First I'm going to show you how to suck my big red strap on. Then I'm going to start letting the guys pour in so they can face fuck you whenever you want. Then they're going to want to fuck your ass and I'm going to let them. I'm going to train you to love being fucking in the ass and mouth. I'm going to train you to be the biggest cock slut anyone has ever seen.

Categories: Cock Sucking, Femdom POV, Make Me Bi, Strap On

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c3576349f42dd/Making_You_My_Slut_saf.mp4
daemond666
Added: May 13, 2018 3:15 pm
My Big Ass And Your Little Dick

00:07:12 | 527 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Lily picked the neighborhood cuck out in a second and so now he is not only getting rejected by his wife but also being subjected to Lily's abuse as well. She has him kneeling in front of her as this scene opens as she plans to torment him with her beautiful ass that he lusts for but never gets. "You are so pathetic that your wife won't even fuck you", she mocks him, "and now here you are because you can not resist my ass, what a pathetic excuse for a man." She stands up and bends over to show him her ass and she asks him if it gets him hard. The lusty fool actually tries to reach out and touch her ass but she quickly swats it away. "Do you think you are worthy of touching an ass like mine?" she asks him. He confesses he is not. Lily tells him to show her that he has a big dick and makes him stroke it, if it's big enough maybe he'll get her ass. Unless his dick grew overnight they both know that won't happen.

Lily then pulls up her skirt and waves her ass in his face and talks about the studs that fuck her, how big their cocks are and how they make her feel. She then takes his head and pulls it into her ass and the slave clearly likes it as he is now rock hard. Lily slaps her ass and waves it about and it looks soooo amazing. She leads him on that she might let him fuck her and as her ass moves in his face he is filled with desire. "Smell my ass" she tells him and then pulls her panties down. She tells him her boyfriend just fucked her but she wants him to sniff her anyway. He can't resist. Now she removes her panties and stuffs them in the cucks mouth and she again pulls his face into her ass so he can smell her and her lover. "Sniff my ass while sucking my lovers cum out of my panties" she mocks him and he does as told. Lily's ass just looks incredible in this scene and you can feel the heart break of the cuck when she tells him he will never fuck her. "Paying to sniff my ass is the best you can hope for" she tells him. "Your dick is just to little" she adds as she orders him to lay down so she can sit on his face. She settles in with no intention of ever getting up.

Mistress: Princess Lily

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/aae5114f454d0/lma-my-big-ass-and-your-little-dick_saf_2.mp4
daemond666
Added: May 14, 2018 11:35 am
After Party Tiny Slave Torture

00:15:01 | 343 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/a16357533dd2f/after_party_tiny_slave_torture_saf_2.mp4
daemond666
Added: May 14, 2018 7:33 pm
Lady Katy - French Kiss My Dirty Hairy Asshole

00:05:37 | 411 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Lady Katy is a hirsute BBW, so if you like demanding, hairy, big women, and love to lick ass, this POV clip is for you! "Come get your nose between my ass cheeks" Katy demands, as she tells you to smell her essence. When a woman has a hairy ass and pussy, her smell is very strong and addictive for a needy slave who only wants to be owned and controlled. In this clip, there's some great close up action of her large, full ass. "You should smell me in your nostrils all day, so when I'm done with you, the memory will linger on" she says. She spreads her ass cheeks so you can see how hairy it is and how pretty and pink her rosebud is. She orders you to lick up and down her asshole. No pussy for you; you're just an asslicking slave.

"You will never fuck me, you will never kiss me; all you do is lick women's assholes and I'll pick the assholes you lick." She says she'll be having some nasty girlfriends over and you'll be showing all of them how much you love to lick their assholes. "I'll take pictures and maybe use them to frame you" Katy says. She says she'll f0rce you to lick any ass she orders you to lick, and makes you tell her how much you love licking her asshole. "Doesn't it taste good? Be careful you don't get any hair caught in your teeth or you'll have to leave it there all day." Katy rolls onto her stomach so you get a full view of her big plump ass cheeks and she orders you to kiss them. "Such a good bitch" she tells you. You get a bird's-eye view of her pussy but she reminds you that you don't get pussy. When she spreads her cheeks again, you can see that some cum from her just-fucked pussy is actually starting to run out, but she directs you back to her asshole and wants you to rim her real good - better than any other slave ever has! She wants you to be passionate, like you're kissing a hot girl's lips, because your dates from now are nothing but assholes... actual assholes.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/a534d0b64c544/lma-French-kiss-my-dirty-hairy-asshole.mp4
daemond666
Added: May 15, 2018 5:38 am
Mistress Krista - Hot Face-Sitting
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

00:10:49 | 319 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Mistress Krystal, the blonde, sexy Lady from Romania likes to play with her Slave. Today she is playing with his nipples and of course she loves to tease that guy with her amazing butt. Maybe she´s in the mood today to sit with this perfect butt on his face? Maybe he will smell her pussy today?

Categories: Face-Sitting/Smothering, Nipple Torture

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/35b30769b677d/Mistress_Krista-Hot_Face-Sitting_saf_2.mp4
daemond666
Added: May 16, 2018 9:18 am
Goddess Samantha - Cum While Licking Me To Orgasm

00:06:09 | 492 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Goddess Samantha has decided to keep her neighbor around a bit longer as she wants another orgasm. She tells him he can cum with her and they both touch themselves. She has his nose pressed against her ass as she slaps her Puss and pinches her own titties. The slave gets rock hard and Samantha starts to slam her fingers into her pussy. She lubes her fingers by spitting on them and rubs herself vigorously. "Do you want to cum with me?" she asks him. "I'm going to cum right in your face." She tells him, as she moans and gasps for air, so turned on. She rides his chin with her pussy and adds some of her spit to his cock so he can stroke faster. Samantha puts her feet on the slaves stomach as she is coming and then he can not hold it any longer and a hot load of cum explodes from his cock. "Your wife will probably be home soon, you'd better get home and I hope you have enough cum for both of us." she tells him as she sends him away.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/d469136033227/lma-cum-while-licking-me-to-orgasm.mp4
daemond666
Added: May 16, 2018 9:11 pm
Wicked Step-Sisters - Jaime Jackson

00:13:53 | 516 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

The baby sitter wants your money. She mesmerizes you, makes your cock hard and makes you cum on her feet. But she doesn't let you stop. You have to keep stroking until SHE MAKES YOU CUM 3 TIMES. Once on her feet, once on her ass, and once ??. Don't stop stroking it.

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/2cb23918e1908/Jaime_Jackson_saf_2.mp4
daemond666
Added: May 17, 2018 6:02 pm
The Rubber Nurses Sex Slave

00:11:00 | 325 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Rubber Nurse Nelja is using you for her pleasure today.Let`s hope that your cock can satisfy her needs

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/0a1f5290b5d26/The_Rubber_Nurses_Sex_Slave_saf.mp4
daemond666
Added: May 19, 2018 9:32 am
My Pussy Plus Three

00:07:42 | 565 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

This is a scene from the recent Dommes Gone Wild Party. The ladies have all been partying and now Kandy has dragged her personal slave into the bedroom and is sitting on his face. She leans forward and tells her slave to lick her pussy as the heat and booze of the night has her super aroused and in need of sexual pleasure. Some wonderful close ups of Kandy's ass and her pussy being worshiped by her slave boy.

Soon the others at the part realize Kandy has vanished and one by one they start to make their appearance, taking turns sitting on this lucky slaves face. First is TS Staci, followed by Miss Jasmine and finally Koi Erotica who both do some breast-sm0thering as well. What's it like to actually party with the Ladies of club stiletto, watch this clip and see for yourself. #assworship #facesitting #pussyworship #breastsmother

Mistress: Miss Jasmine, Mistress Kandy, Mistress Staci

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/a2a0d1f64bfdf/lma-My-pussy-plus-three.mp4
daemond666
Added: May 19, 2018 11:43 am
Lose Your Name Trance
screenshot screenshot

00:16:25 | 605 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

There's a peacefulness that comes with my control. You feel it every time your surrender and go down for me. There's a sense of relaxation and warmth that permeates your entire existence when you go down into trance for me. This feeling quickly dissipates when you wake though, and that's a shame. Your life goes back to the way it was and that feeling of bliss is but a memory. I want you to retain this sensation you feel during trance, so I'm going to relieve you of a very heavy burden. When you wake from this trance you will no longer have the burden of your name. Your identity will be a dead snake skin shed to bring new life to your body. You don't need a name or identity. You only need me. You only need the way I make you feel.

Categories: Mental Domination, Mesmerize , Sensual Domination, Slave Training

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/3a4026d72355f/Lose_Your_Name_Trance_saf_2.mp4
daemond666
Added: May 20, 2018 8:48 am
Ina Black in Facesitting and Ropes

00:12:28 | 223 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

"This guy, who you saw in the previous clip, "the scissoring match", thought that the lesson he got was enough for him today. However Ina, his instructor, had other plans for him. She didn´t reveal that to him because she wanted to surprise him. It all started like usual, Ina taking control, locking him up in various positions and he being totally unable to escape. Eventually she gets a bit frustrated because he doesn´t even try to defend himself. "Try at least to submit", she says. He tries and everything is back to normal, that is, she takes control and he is on his back, completely at her mercy. He tries desperately to escape but his arms are locked and his face is smothered by her breasts. Then comes the surprise because what she does is to pick up something from the floor, and when he sees it, he realizes what the surprise was, the ropes. What is she going to do with the ropes? You can probably guess. She enjoys this rope game but the guy sure doesn´t. The last 8 mins are pure humiliation, degradation coupled with endless facesitting. A poor guy **** to a woman who truly enjoys every single minute."

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/6e982ecb20d28/inablack_Ina_Black_in_Facesitting_and_Ropes.mp4
daemond666
Added: May 20, 2018 12:54 pm
Serving Your Superior - 18yr Old Princess Amber
screenshot screenshot

00:08:41 | 650 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Princess Amber is Goddess Platinum's niece and just turned 18! Now that she is "legal", she is absolutely ready to follow in her aunt's footsteps and start owning her own SLAVES! Download this clip to hear her tell you about the application process for serving her, how to make yourself stand out among the many applicants she is sure to receive, and what she will want to use you for if you are accepted as one of her "peasant minions".

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/d09e9de237923/Serving_Your_Superior-18yr_Old_Princess_Amber_saf_2.mp4
daemond666
Added: May 21, 2018 10:14 am
The Baroness - Trapped in a Rubber Jail
screenshot screenshot

00:35:53 | 1090 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Anyone who holds a living rubber object must also provide the necessary "Fun" and some "Sport Lessons". At night the Object had to stand alone tied up in his Rubber Jail and thing about what come over him the next day. For breakfast, of course, there is first some Mistress champagne and then some "morning exercise" with breathing training and walking training announced. Crazy Rubber at its Best!

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/d6970bc68f7bf/The_Baroness-Trapped_in_a_Rubber_Jail_saf_2.mp4