Author
daemond666
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 21, 2022 4:33 pm
Natural Born Slave - Complete Movie
screenshotscreenshot

Mistress Nikki visits her slave who has been locked in the vertical cage, she torments his nipples, making his neglected cock very hard, as she teases him. He is then released and placed on the bondage bench, so she can work more on his nipples and cock, with some advanced NT and CBT. She then uses the special insertion rods to increase his stimulation, aided by her expert handjob, until he shoots a big cum load.

Featuring Mistress Nikki Whiplash

00:24:30 | 1.49 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/ab857f4c36b3a/Natural_Born_Slave_-_Complete_Movie-_03.mp4
daemond666
Added: Nov 23, 2022 5:46 pm
Ruin Me Collection - Obey Melanie
screenshotscreenshotscreenshot

Your orgasm is going to be in ruin. You'll laugh. You'll cry. And you will almost cum, kinda. This is a male in ruin collection when the only one who cares about his pleasure is him.

00:11:52 | 837 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c83c40637d8aa/Ruin_Me_Collection_-_Obey_Melanie-_04.mp4
daemond666
Added: Nov 24, 2022 9:29 am
Anal Pork - Mistress Iside
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

What happens after a whore's asshole has been drilled over and over again for a long time? The answer this question is not easy but continuing to insist on fucking the ass with an increasingly brutal heat you get an absolutely fantastic result. It happens in fact that the asshole becomes fissured and completely similar to a real large and hot pussy. I would therefore say that this is the next level in which the ass of an authentic whore evolves after it has been fucked millions of times by bigger and more powerful cocks. Admiring this kind of result is not something that happens every day and in fact only true experts of broken asses can really appreciate and recognize such a thing!!!

Cosa succede dopo che il buco del culo di una puttana è stato trapanato più e più volte per lungo tempo? La risposta a questa domanda non è semplice ma continuando ad insistere a scopare il culo con una foga sempre più brutale si arriva ad un risultato assolutamente fantastico. Accade infatti che il buco del culo diventa fessurizzato e del tutto simile ad una vera e propria figa larga e calda. Direi quindi che questo è il livello successivo in cui si evolve il culo di un'autentica puttana dopo che è stata sbattuta milioni di volte da cazzi sempre più grossi e possenti. Ammirare questo tipo di risultato non è una cosa che capita tutti i giorni ed infatti è un qualcosa che solo i veri intenditori di culi rotti possono apprezzare e riconoscere davvero una cosa di questo tipo!!!

00:16:16 | 217 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/8fc615a61bb2a/Anal_Pork-_02.mp4
daemond666
Added: Nov 24, 2022 5:24 pm
So You Want to Fuck Me Sadist London River Torments Davin Strong
screenshot screenshot screenshotscreenshot

A lot of submissive guys are kind of cute, but London River hit the jackpot with amazingly buff Davin Strong - who's bound to a cross and totally at her mercy. He's more than willing to take any punishment to prove himself worthy of fucking his Mistress. London is both sweet and sadistic, so she administers flogging, caning, puts his cock in bondage and then gives him a blowjob - one that includes biting Davin's dick. Once she's had her fun in this position, she binds him to a spanking bench and gets his ass bright red with more canes, floggers and paddles. She even lets him choose his instrument of torment: and is amused when he foolishly chooses the much more painful one. Davin has more tests to prove himself worthy of Mistress London's pussy - she sits on his face and then gives his extra muscular ass a good pegging. And then it's that time at last: Davin gets to fuck his Mistress. But is she going to let him actually cum?

With: London River, Davin Strong
Director: Dee Severe
categories: BDSM, Big Ass, blond, Blonde, Blowjob, Bondage, bottom, Caning, CBT, Crop, Dildo, Domination, Facesitting, fake boobs, Flogging, muscular, Paddle, Pegging, Role Play, shaved, Spanking, Straight, Strap On, submissive, Tattoo, toned, Vaginal Penetration, white

01:11:45 | 2.57 GB | 1280x720 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/b928052012204/So_You_Want_to_Fuck_Me_Sadist_London_River_Torments_Davin_Strong-_04.mp4
daemond666
Added: Nov 25, 2022 9:46 am
Foot Queen of the Nile - Young Goddess Kim
screenshotscreenshotscreenshotscreenshot

The Foot Queen has acquired a new male servant who is stripped naked and sent into Her private chambers. From now on, the slave is to consider itself lucky to be bound to Her divine feet. The Foot Queen of the Nile snaps Her fingers and summons the slave to grovel beneath Her sacred gold sandals. She explains what its new sole purpose entails and commands it to get to work immediately. What follows is the ritual of worship the slave is to perform with reverence every day. The Foot Queen's feet are hot and sweaty being in patent leather sandals all day and the slave must lick them clean after removing Her shoes with its mouth. Licking Her soles and toes and tasting Her sacred foot dirt is an honor. Then the foot bath is prepared and The Queen soaks Her feet, enjoying humiliating Her new slave. From now on this foot bath is the slave's drinking bowl and it may only lap up Her foot bath water on all fours like Her dogg. This amuses Her and She dunks his pathetic face into the water with Her divine feet, laughing at his struggle beneath Her. Generously spitting Her wine into the bowl for it to lick up too. After licking Her feet dry, She orders the slave to rub oil into Her soles and allows it to worship Her shiny, fragrant feet before being used as Her footstool. She puts on a new pair of strappy gold sandals, pressing Her sharp heels into its unworthy flesh. Finally, the slave becomes objectified as Her carpet as it licks Her shoe soles that rest on its face.

00:26:37 | 1.01 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/7237a25f44672/Foot_Queen_of_the_Nile-_04.mp4
daemond666
Added: Nov 27, 2022 6:08 am
Smothered By Goddess Daren Smelly Farts Complete

Goddess Daren's beautiful butt is almost covering her slave's whole head while the mighty queen makes Ben to smell her sweated asshole full of farts. A hot lesbian farting scenes!!!

00:30:02 | 1.13 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/83cdea7779ca9/Smothered_By_Goddess_Daren_Smelly_Farts_Complete-_05.mp4
daemond666
Added: Nov 28, 2022 4:35 pm
Ass Smother on The Bed - SofiaStudios

A beautiful blonde sitting on top of a mans face. Making him desperate to breath as I smother him under my ass.

Making him oink like a little piggy, just to receive the pleasure of being smothered with my big fat ass.

I forgot to turn my AC off sorry lol!

00:09:31 | 418 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/9f350bd1dbc43/Ass_Smother_on_The_Bed-XX_05.mp4
daemond666
Added: Nov 29, 2022 7:13 am
Miss Opium And The CBT Slave

Miss Poium in a real kinky cbt session where she is using some needles, hocks and nails.

Categories: CBT
FEATURED MODELS: Miss Opium

00:19:35 | 581 MB | 1280x720 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/653e87f904d83/Miss_Opium_And_The_CBT_Slave-_02.mp4
daemond666
Added: Nov 29, 2022 1:55 pm
Take a Seat - Chair to Chair - SofiaStudios

Oh no! You're all tied up on a chair, and I'm sitting comfortably across from you. What ever am I going to do with you? Or better yet, what am I going to do with your balls? Maybe I'll squish them under my toes, maybe I'll kick, slap, and squeeze them too...

Who really knows ;)

00:10:33 | 463 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/22a69ea1acda1/Take_a_Seat_-_Chair_to_Chair-_04.mp4
daemond666
Added: Nov 30, 2022 12:30 pm
Cold, Caged and Hungry for Her Feet

Cruel Mistress Mercy has kept her slave locked in the cage all night and now is sitting on top of it with her feet dangling over the edge, right in front of the slaves face. "See something you like?" she asks him. She asks him if he would like to give a foot a kiss and the slave pleadingly says he does. She asks the slave if he is worthy and he stupidly says he is. "You're never worthy" she tells him but then says since there is no one else around he will have to do. She sticks a big toe in his mouth, her feet are dank from not being washed for days. She turns her foot so he can lick the entire sole reminding him he should never take it for granted because there are so many others that would happily take his place. Mercy says she knows it was a long cold night for him but a cage is where he belongs and now look at the reward.
Mercy lets the slave worship both feet while on the cage then turns to show off her amazing ass to the camera. She tells him she could leave at any time, leave him there for another day, and let someone else kiss her ass instead. The slave shows his devotion and kisses, sucks and licks her feet for all he is worth. Mercy eventually moves to sit on the floor where she can look her property in the eyes. She says he is like a wild beast at the **** waiting for his feeding. She sticks both feet in his mouth. He then licks both soles and sticks his tongue between each toe, taking advantage of the wonderful flavor. She rubs her now wet feet all over his face. Pleased with the slaves effort Mercy turns around and brings her ass up the bars. The slave presses his head against the cage until his face is pressing up against her silky smooth ass flesh. "Sniff it" she tells him. That smell will have to get him through the day, Mercy is done with him for now.

00:08:06 | 1.03 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/7b7430a855adb/cold-caged-and-hungry-her-feet-_03.mp4
daemond666
Added: Dec 01, 2022 1:30 pm
Jerry cramps Kenny's Pussy Worship Technique

The scene opens with Kenny locked in the cage, only his head sticking out so he can sniff his wife's pussy, likely full of her boyfriends cum. She says "Aren't you glad we can spend some quality time alone?" Kenny sort of grunts a yes and then the camera scans into the cage to show that kenny is not alone and at the front of the cage is cuz-Jerry. "Jerry is cramping me" he complains to his wife. She tells him there is no reason her step-mother-in-law Paige's lad Jerry can't be there and if he isn't careful it'll be Jerry who gets to lick her. Kenny has to accept his fate.
After some sniffing Keres moves her panties to the side to reveal her beautiful hairy pussy. "Lick me the way I taught you" she tells Kenny. Keres looks at the camera and says "About once a month I like to let Kenny lick my pussy, it keeps him motivated." Keres asks Jerry if he likes the sounds and Jerry replies that he does although he's certainly jealous. Kenny and Jerry don't like each other as they are constantly competing for the attention of the women that control them. Kenny eagerly eats Keres and she removes her sweater and says she might need Jerry to lick her armpits because she is getting really hot. She lifts her arm to reveal a nice little strip of hair under her arms to match her bush. Now Keres wants her ass licked. She removes her panties and turns around. She bends over and sticks the panties in Jerry's mouth before sitting down on Kenny's face. Kenny instinctively brings his tongue up to her asshole and although suffering with his neck bent back he is in his happy place and rims her as deep as he can. Kenny has been licking ass for so long thanks to the guidance of women like Paige and Anjolie in his life. Jerry leaves tomorrow so Keres says when Kenny is done licking her ass she will lock them in the cage to spend the night together.

00:06:35 | 593 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/5be57a3b09d4b/more-office-humiliation-and-pain-johnny-_05.mp4
daemond666
Added: Dec 01, 2022 11:30 pm
Carpet Test Hd - Mistress Iside

Carpet Test Hd - Mistress Iside
s, when they are not engaged in some task I assigned to them, do not have the right to stand but must kneel or prostrate on the ground, when the Mistress is present. The slave is an inferior being, whose only reason for existing is to serve his Mistress and, therefore, cannot put himself at the same her level. Sometimes I like to reiterate this concept and physically emphasize their inferiority, using them as doormats or walking and hopping on their bodies. Today I want to have some fun with this slave who, for years, has been wearing a metal chastity belt, the only way to cure his habit of masturbating continuously. I wear my stiletto-heeled boots that penetrate deeply into his flesh, leaving deep marks. The slave suffers under my feet but, today, I have no mercy and I start jumping on his belly and on his chest. Each jump causes shots of pain that tear moans from the slave. With the tip of my shoe, I tease his glans, that protrudes through the bars of the chastity belt; it is an extremely sensitive area that causes him to writhe in pain. My sadism is not yet satisfied; now I plant the tips of my heels directly on his nipples: the pain is excruciating but, once again, I do not let myself be moved by his moans. The deep visible marks on his skin testify to the suffering he underwent!!!

00:11:33 | 374 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/7bc91aa396b15/Carpet_Test_Hd_-_Mistress_Iside-_04.mp4
daemond666
Added: Dec 02, 2022 9:23 am
Arab Goddess Dalila Slave Dan - Recruits Sales Assistant

Dan has just hired Dalila as a sales assistant, not on the basis of her CV but on the basis of a photo of her feet. Our arab girl immediately understood what she could get from this fetishist obsessed with her feet and how she could make easy money just by humiliating him.

She signed her employment contract in 5 mn, but she is not really satisfied with her salary, she wants to earn more, 15,000, in USD of course not in Nepalese rupee.

The administrative director nearly fainted when he heard the salary amount !

« that's off the table ! »

Really ? Even when she makes you smell her dirty sneakers ? Even when she rubs her both smelly tanned feet on your face ? Even when she takes your neck between her legs ?

Dan cannot answer - too much emotion probably - but his red face shows how he's enjoying the way Dalila is negociating her salary. Just imagine her feet inside your mouth, just think of her ass on your face, how many subs would give everything to know such a humiliating situation ?

00:14:18 | 1.62 GB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/e13303a37c69d/Arab_Goddess_Dalila_Slave_Dan_-_Recruits_Sales_Assistant-_02.mp4
daemond666
Added: Dec 02, 2022 12:36 pm
Mistress Kennya and Faith - Ballbusting and facesitting in leather

Make sure to check out all Bizarre Goddesses's videos here

Another great clip with gorgeous romanian Domme, Mistress Kennya. 

She wanted to punish and destroy Faith's cock and balls. She hits him mercilessly until he falls to the ground in pain. Then she facesitting him and push her pussy and ass on his mouth and ordered him to sniff and lick. Perfect ballbusting, CBT and facesitting session. Full

00:07:46 | 535 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/396d64dfc5bcb/Mistress_Kennya_and_Faith_-_Ballbusting_and_facesitting_in_leather-_05.mp4
daemond666
Added: Dec 03, 2022 4:54 pm
He Seams to like My Blue Jeans

Queen Misha is not very large physically so to make sure the slave doesn't feel being face sat by her is anything more than fun she wears her denim shorts. That seam on jeans is never fun for the slave and in this scene Misha bounces on the slaves face in them, grinds them over his face and just to make sure he is suffering slaps his balls and twists his nipples. Of course she sits on him for extended periods of time too to watch him kick beneath her.
"How will you explain that seam running up and down your face" she says to her slave. Sweet, sexy and Sadistic, that's Queen Misha.

00:06:43 | 756 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/f3184f2a274b0/he-seams-my-blue-jeans-_04.mp4