Author
daemond666
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Oct 24, 2022 8:37 pm
He wanted to be My Bike Seat
screenshot screenshot screenshot

Princess Mia is working out on her vintage stationary bike but the seat is too low. She calls her slave in to fix it but when he can't she tells him his face will have to be her bike seat instead. Hmmm, maybe he wasn't even trying to fix the seat? Soon the slave is in place and Mia resumes her workout. She peddles hard and then stops to gyrate her ass all over his face.

Spreading her ass cheeks she asks him how it smells and obviously no reason to wait for an answer as she knows the slave is in heaven. Mia lets the slave touch himself, saying he hasn't cum in months and that she hates the thought of slaves coming other than she likes watching them eat cum. Now so sweaty, she lifts up her bra to reveal her lovely natural breasts. She tells the slave she is showing them to everyone but him. She tells him to get his tongue as deep up her ass as he can, she wants a deep rimming before wrapping up her workout. "Would you rather look at my titties or be my bike seat?" she asks you. Finally Mia gets off the bike, spits in the slaves mouth, slaps his cock, tells him to stop jerking off and walks for the room saying "I'm done with you."

00:05:50 | 547 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/10866958dee18/he-wanted-be-my-bike-seat-_02.mp4
daemond666
Added: Oct 25, 2022 5:36 am
Newmfx: Mirella Lacerda - Punishing Both Slaves

Mirela lacerda let Jack on her bedroom to have some fun with him after work, but when she got home saw VIviane there trying to help him... poor girl, big mistake! now Mirela will play with him and her at same time, rubbing her pussy on their faces.

00:34:08 | 1660 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/02cd76a188672/Newmfx_Mirella_Lacerda_-_Punishing_Both_Slaves-_05.mp4
daemond666
Added: Oct 25, 2022 1:30 pm
The English Mansion: Enslaved To Her Charms
screenshot screenshot

Mistress Vivienne is teasing her slave, his hands suspended and cock vulnerable to her touch, as she rubs him hard and then slaps and whips the raging erection, making him moan in pain and pleasure as she edges and then punishes him. She then lays him on the bench and rubs him against her latex panties, an amazing sight, making him beg for more, after some more slaps, she uses the Doxy vibrator to empty his full balls and feeds him the big cumload.

Featuring Miss Vivienne lAmour

00:19:20 | 985 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/a3eb63834c7ac/The_English_Mansion_Enslaved_To_Her_Charms-_01.mp4
daemond666
Added: Oct 25, 2022 6:00 pm
Face-Sitting And Cock Teasing
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

The slave lies on his back on the hotel bed. Although he is not tied up, he his held in place by the beautiful, strong body of the mistress. the mistress then crushes his cock with her hips. She rises and turns around to lube his cock with her spit and hands until he is rock hard. She puts clamps on his nipples and then thrashes his face with her ass. She allows him to rest his head in her lap briefly and enjoy her hands. After the brief respite, she climbs back on top of him and jerks him to finish, which the mistress finds very amusing.

Categories: Ebony Domination, Face Slapping

00:08:31 | 251 Mb | 1280x720 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/24ccba7b53810/Face-Sitting_And_Cock_Teasing-_02.mp4
daemond666
Added: Oct 26, 2022 6:16 am
Princess Claretta: Facesitting Ass Worship

All a slave like you deserves is being used as a human stool. Breathe me in and worship my perfect princess ass! Bouncing on this bitches face is so much fun he is so ugly and pathetic I cannot stand to look at him. Worship my ass until you cannot breathe... I will do with you as I like.

00:11:21 | 1820 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/865d2c6c65fbd/Princess_Claretta_Facesitting_Ass_Worship-_03.mp4
daemond666
Added: Oct 26, 2022 4:51 pm
Sadie's first day on the Job
screenshot screenshot screenshot screenshot

The setup was a bit unconventional but when the customer was told the massage was given by a hot naked clinician he couldn't say no... but why was he now laying on the floor and why does the setup look like a dungeon? Sadie walks in and wastes no time in stepping up onto her victim, er, client. She steps from his chest onto his head and while he is in pain it's a million dollar view. Sadie says it's an ancient massage technique, meant for men only, and jumps onto his chest and then walks down onto his legs. She jumps on his legs and then up to his stomach and finally his chest.

"I know this is your first massage and you'll probably remember it forever but relax" she tells the nervous customer. She slaps his face with her foot and calls him a weirdo because his face is all oily. "Do I have to tell my boss there is something wrong with you, we're very traditional here?" she asks him. "So traditional I forgot to wear clothes" she adds. Sadie then reveals he is actually her first client ever but after the two hour session she should know what she's doing she tells him. Because his head is so slippery Sadie says "Now I have to stand on your cock and balls instead." She stands on them and then stomps them. Sadie then gets back on his torso and jumps some more before reaching down to slap his cock. She sits on his face and says "Now, would you like to pre-book your next appointment." The slave mumbles something from under her ass and she replies "I thought so."

00:05:28 | 566 Mb | 1920x1080 | mp4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/6d3a550f7cb8e/sadies-first-day-job-_02.mp4
daemond666
Added: Oct 29, 2022 12:49 am
My Asshole is your Target
screenshot screenshotscreenshot

Sizzling Miss Sadie approaches her slave who is laying on top of the cage waiting for Her Ass. She tells him to beg for it and he does with real desperation in his voice. She hops up on the cage like a cat and tells him to beg more. As he starts begging again she sits on his face muffling his plea. "Look at this" she says, "He's dripping cum." She scoops it up, stands up on the cage and sticks the gooey finger in his mouth. Kudos to the camera man who quickly comes around to catch a beautiful view of Sadie from the backside. She sits back down on his face and notices even more cum dripping from him. She torments him by rubbing his cock a bit.

"You're so lucky" Sadie tells him and then sees that he actually moves to stroke his own cock. She grabs it and says he should remember who owns it and she could have it removed if she wants. She squeezes his balls and slaps his dick. Bad slave! Now Sadie settles in on his face for some deep rimming. She then tells him to stroke himself and gyrates her ass on his face. "Dig" she tells him demanding his tongue get deep inside her ass. Sadie decides to give the slave a count down to cum. She tells him if he cums however he doesn't get to lick her ass for a week. Between a rock and a hard place but the slave can't control himself and as she counts down to three he blows his load. Sadie calls him a disgusting pig and gets off and makes him use his hands and fingers to scoop up all the cum and eat it.

00:05:59 | 760.06 MB | 1920x1080 | MPEG-4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/495068ea607be/My_Asshole_is_your_Target.mp4
daemond666
Added: Oct 29, 2022 5:24 am
Revenge of the wife....CUCKOLDING....eat all the sperm asshole!!!
screenshot screenshotscreenshot

You can't imagine......one day I went to visit my old girlfriend from the college. Well before she get married, we meet all the time, but since she married that ass hole, it been a while. Any way......that day we were sitting in theirs living room, me and my husband and she and that dick! Just talk and have a fun.......but him....I can't stand him.....and specially that edited!!! Well I tried to keep my self calm...but everything has a line....you should never cross.....him....he didn't know that line!!!,, You fucking ass hole, what the hell you think about your self!!! You are just a parasite in her life,....you dick head!!! You think you can treats woman this way!!! Here is the time for your lesson!!! I will make you feel the real way you are....piece of!!!"I went to my husband, who is the great fucker and by the way...he always liked my girlfriend.....then BE IT!!! I put CHASTITY on the dickhead cock, make him safer even more!!! And make him watch...how to really treats the woman...how to fuck well her pussy, how to make her cum, the way she will feel her self like in heaven!!! Lick her pussy until she scream of pleasure!!! And then...she were so hungry for suck that hard cock of my husband....to fucking sexy to watch!!! This looser can't do nothing...nothing at all!!! Wait....in my head was a great, evil idea.....humiliate this ass hole!!! Let's use him as a HUMAN FURNITURE!!!,,Honey...now fuck her well....and use him as a furniture!!! What the punishment......with this kind of...male .....you can't be nice....they are made to humiliation!!! And she goes with it, she just enjoy the cock in her wet pussy.....And she was so much in this humiliation....Yes.....when she ride the cock of my husband and stick her heels....huge heels in the dick head body ....that was my orgasm....to she how he is in pain!!! I loved to him that way......and when she cums....big, huge orgasm.....this looser....totally humiliated....told this is over....but the truth was.....different!!! I make my husband cum all over her but.....and...it was a lot of semen there....I lift the head of this fucking ass hole and push him to her butt.....the butt full of sperm...:,, Now asshole, lick it...lick that sperm!!!! All of it.....I said all of it!!!! That's the way I love to treats jerks like him!!!

00:21:24 | 955.07 MB | 1920x1080 | MPEG-4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/c26adc4408466/Revenge_of_the_wife....CUCKOLDING....eat_all_the_sperm_asshole.mp4
daemond666
Added: Oct 30, 2022 8:35 pm
The Suck And Fuck
screenshot

This clip is fucking hot. A dominatrix fuck machine for his mouth and a dominatrix fuck machine for his ass. This boy is cock hungry, and they are making sure he gets a good dick down. Two hot dommes with cocks. doesn't get nastier than this.

00:13:07 | 557.9 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/7845bc34fb178/The_Suck_And_Fuck.mp4
daemond666
Added: Oct 31, 2022 10:30 am
Lick And Cum On My Dirty Rubber Waders Boots
screenshot

My waders are simply the culmination of my rubber boots collection. They are made of thick rubber that goes over my sexy thighs. I like to wear them often in the woods. Of course, they get dirty and the mud from the shore sticks to the profile everywhere.
Actually, my slaves job is always to keep it clean. But once again I have to say that slaves are really not the brightest and you always have to explain everything exactly to them. My slave thought he had cleaned everything. I see it differently! Now he has to live with the consequences.
The dirt must go! If the rag does not make it, then his tongue has to do the job! Besides, it can much better get in the gaps and lick each particle out. He adorns himself first, he knows that in the forest and at the lake, is much that does not taste. Alone all the ducks and wild cattle, who do their business there, does not make his task easier.
But he boldly licks the profile. His face is disgusted, but his tongue is nimble and obedient. Nevertheless, I am not satisfied and think that it needs some help so that everything really gets clean. I order him to jerk his cock and use his juice as a cleaning agent.
This is initially a big drive but my devilish ulterior motive, he only becomes aware when he realizes that his cum shot has taken his lust and the cleaning, with his own juice, is now much nastier and more exhausting. I enjoy myself deliciously about my act and enjoy his torment.

Starring: Lady Karame

00:09:47 | 736 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/75aa90136351b/Lick_And_Cum_On_My_Dirty_Rubber_Waders_Boots-_04.mp4
daemond666
Added: Oct 31, 2022 1:30 pm
The Cleaning Slave! - Der Putzsklave!
screenshot

Es ist mal wieder Wohnungsputz angesagt und wer eignet sich dafür besser als ein kleiner Putzteufel? Wie gut, dass ich dafür immer einen Sklaven abrufbereit habe. Damit er einen Einblick darüber bekommt, wie anstrengend Putzen sein kann, habe ich ihm seine sowieso nutzlosen Hände und seine Füße mit Klebeband gefesselt. So präpariert, ließ ich ihn den Boden mit einem, in sein dreckiges Maul gestopften Lappen blank putzen. Ich habe schnell gemerkt, dass dieser Jammerlappen mit seinem Putzlappen weder der hellste noch der schnellste war, weshalb ich ihn mit meinem Elektroschocker immer wieder antreiben musste. Nach einer halben Ewigkeit durfte sich mein Bimbo seine Belohnung in Form von Wichse direkt von meinen Stiefeln abholen. Viel Spaß!

00:16:16 | 825 MB | 2560x1440 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/f318288308fdf/Der_Putzsklave-_03.mp4
daemond666
Added: Oct 31, 2022 6:00 pm
A Double Whipping By The Pool
screenshot

Mistress Saida and I will give my bitch a nice whipping session. And when he starts crying, I only get more aggressive. Good there is some cold water near to cool him down.

Starring: Mistress Kennya

00:05:35 | 567 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/6beb192710e38/A_Double_Whipping_By_The_Pool-_02.mp4
daemond666
Added: Oct 31, 2022 10:16 pm
Un moment de lecture II
screenshot

Mlle Fanchette really enjoys having her butler hard for her at all times, stroking his cock for her and longing for her attention. In this case she is having a relaxing moment reading her book. She sits on the sofa dressed in a pencil skirt, vintage nylon stockings and high heels. Her butler is admiring her from afar, all naked and masturbating. She ignores him but enjoys the sensation of his frustration and lust. At some point she changed position and gets on her knees. Her soft stocking clad soles pop from her high heel pumps. The butler is overwhelmed with lust and desire and approaches. He reluctantly caresses her soles while still stroking his cock. She goes on reading her book ignoring him. The butler positions himself behind his Mistress on the sofa and strokes away. He cums on her soles abundantly and discretely leaves. Mlle keeps reading her book...

00:08:35 | 315 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/5fbe70c81ecd5/Un_moment_de_lecture_II-_03.mp4
daemond666
Added: Nov 01, 2022 1:12 pm
Les Ejaculations vol 73 handjobs
screenshot

Chronicles of Mlle Fanchette
A compilation of handjob ejaculations...Enjoy the best moments from the following clips: Lacte XZones erogenes - 4KMultitache - 4KBranlette inspirante IIBranlette romantiqueCrene de foutre IVLes gants beiges IIAvant la nuit.

Keywords: mlle fanchette, edging, cum on coffee, sensual domination, gentle femdom, femdom

00:08:48 | 955 MB | 3840x2160 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/533e421993e66/Les_Ejaculations_vol_73_handjobs-_02.mp4
daemond666
Added: Nov 01, 2022 9:11 pm
Lady Bellatrix - No Mercy for him
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Slave johnny is under the stilettos of cruel Lady Bellatrix, special attention being given to his balls and cock. In short order johnny is crying out in pain but that only excites Bellatrix who gets even meaner. She mocks him for his shriveled up little cock and then bends over and spits in his mouth. Then things get so intense with the trampling of his balls that the slave cries out "Mercy, Mercy." Sadly one of the Club Stiletto Mistresses is Mistress Mercy and Bellatrix tells him that Mercy isn't her name, she is Miss Bellatrix, and he shouldn't be using one of her sister Dommes name when they are in session. She makes him say her name before she lets up... briefly!

Bellatrix continues to make him suffer under her shoes for a time before kicking them off and going barefoot. The slave finds the pain just as bad though as she has a special way of working her feet and toes to inflict maximum pain. She spits in his mouth three more times before resuming the trampling of his cock and balls. The slave is literal
ly crying and again makes the mistake of saying "Mercy". That gives Bellatrix an idea, she decides to go see if Mercy is around because she wants to see how he handles four feet and two pairs of stilettos. The bound slave whimpers as she walks from the room telling him she'll be back shortly.

00:05:59 | 624 MB | 1920x1080 | MP4

Download:
https://k2s.cc/file/6ee2b90a87d56/Lady_Bellatrix_-_No_Mercy_for_him-_02.mp4