not sexy???
UMO
VIP club member
Added: Apr 03, 2005 5:36 pm
She is a cute girl, I like her Very Happy
ciggy
Respected Poster
Added: Apr 03, 2005 6:10 pm
In Kamilla915, FINALLY she starts to do a sexy pose instead of just sit there.

There's hope yet.

Any doggy poses of her?
asdf123
I'm probably spamming
Added: Apr 06, 2005 3:55 pm
She is pretty. Where can I find more pics of this girl?
linuslucy
Poster
Added: Apr 06, 2005 6:50 pm
Apparently there is no shortage of skinny Eastern European girls willing to get naked for a few bucks. At least find some girls who don't look like they need a sandwich and could attempt to look sexy or like they are enjoying themselves. I just like girls that appear healthy and interested. Most of them look like they're getting ready for a doctor's exam, or haven't had a decent meal in two months. Kinda like they would rather be anywhere else but there. I guess we're all entitled to our opinion, no matter how stupid or misguided. That headache's coming back, where's the Tylenol?
Added: Apr 06, 2005 11:04 pm
linuslucy wrote:
Apparently there is no shortage of skinny Eastern European girls willing to get naked for a few bucks. At least find some girls who don't look like they need a sandwich and could attempt to look sexy or like they are enjoying themselves. I just like girls that appear healthy and interested. Most of them look like they're getting ready for a doctor's exam, or haven't had a decent meal in two months. Kinda like they would rather be anywhere else but there. I guess we're all entitled to our opinion, no matter how stupid or misguided. That headache's coming back, where's the Tylenol?

Or another thing they'll do is just stand there and give a cheesy fake and **** smile as if the showing of teeth automatically gets a dick hard. This is NOT a school yearbook the girls are posing for, but they still act like it is.

Except at TF, hehe.
linuslucy
Poster
Added: Apr 12, 2005 12:14 pm
I just don't think girls that look like they're being **** to pose nude to raise money for their entire family look sexy. Someone else was right, it takes more than taking off your clothes, you have to look like your into it. Otherwise it seems like there should be a voiceover telling you how donating $1.00 a day can get this girl a meal and an education and get her out of poverty. Plus, some of these girls look REAL young, like uncomfortably young. I feel like I'm looking at someone sold into white slavery. That's why girls like Tiffany/Robyn/Genevieve and Next Door Nicki are so hot. They seem to be enjoying what they do. Anyway, that's just my opinion and I'm sticking to it. Oh no! here comes the headaches again.