Author
elf_punk
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 22, 2004 5:15 am
OK, so, inspired by the "Ass vs. Pussy" discussion, I thought I would post this little discussion dedicated entirely to the beauty of ass.
Licking it, sticking it, whatever.
I LOVE ASS!
Now don't get me wrong.
The pussy is a glorious thing.
I would never toss out the pussy.
The best girls are the ones who love sharing both.
But since in that discussion it seemed that those who share my love of ass are a bit in the minority, I figured that, like all minorities, we should have a little place of our own to gather in solidarity and find "comfort and communion" with one another....
So... I hereby initiate this discussion thread dedicated to ass...
(and double penetration, sure... why not?)
elf_punk
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 22, 2004 5:17 am
ass ass ass... gotta luv the ass....
elf_punk
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 22, 2004 5:19 am
did I mention that I truly and honestly believe in my heart that the ass is a beautiful thing?
elf_punk
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 22, 2004 5:27 am
just a few more here, then i gotta go be productive with other stuff...
Deeptrance116
Poster
Added: Nov 22, 2004 5:29 am
I guess I'm just not adventurous enough. The pics turn me off...even repulse me. Especially the ones with two guys with their dicks less than an inch apart from each other. I've always had a problem having a hard-on in the presence of another male. I know that Elf has expressed his Bi-ism, and though I am a member of PFLAG and marched in the Chicago gay parade, I remain a true lover of women and the vertical harmonicas they possess. Each to his own though...as long as it does not invade my bedroom (or kitchen, or bathroom, or in line at the bank) all is well.
elf_punk
Respected Poster
Added: Nov 22, 2004 5:32 am
Deeptrance116 wrote:
I guess I'm just not adventurous enough. The pics turn me off...even repulse me. Especially the ones with two guys with their dicks less than an inch apart from each other. I've always had a problem having a hard-on in the presence of another male. I know that Elf has expressed his Bi-ism, and though I am a member of PFLAG and marched in the Chicago gay parade, I remain a true lover of women and the vertical harmonicas they possess. Each to his own though...as long as it does not invade my bedroom (or kitchen, or bathroom, or in line at the bank) all is well.

Kool... I can respect that... Tho I don't think one has to be bi to be comfortable with sharing a woman like that... I htink it's more of a carnal, primal thing... back to the whole conquer and plunder concept... and some chicks really enjoy being conquered and plundered! (by as many guys as possibe, some)
Ulysses
Poster
Added: Dec 12, 2004 1:12 am
I think that anal sex is a wonderful practice. I do it only if I am very acquainted with the girl, as i find it a very intimate way to have sex and it helps me to feel closer with the GF in turn.
Here are some favourite pics.
elf_punk
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 12, 2004 2:01 am
hot pix ulysses... and i totally like your philosophy on the subject, tho i have to say I have no qualms with fucking a girl i am not necessarilly all that involved with up the ass if she is down for it... i think it all just has to do with the context of the situation, and if that context involves both/all parties being into it...
LUV the ass!!
Ulysses
Poster
Added: Dec 12, 2004 2:29 am
I do not have anal sex regularly, as if I do not do it I will not be able to enjoy intercourse with a woman... It depends on the situation, of course, but when the moment is right.. well, I am in 7th heaven. Tonight I had it and I am still trembling...
WOW.
erotism
Good Poster
Added: Dec 22, 2004 7:37 am
for you ass lovers
elf_punk
Respected Poster
Added: Dec 22, 2004 4:18 pm
gr8 pic erotism... thanx!!! we need MORE ASS on here people!!! start posting!!
Jagori
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 24, 2005 5:06 pm
That last pic is really hot, who is that?
Josiah
Respected Poster
Added: Feb 24, 2005 6:56 pm
That is UMA, former teenfuns model! Her set isn't availible currently.
We ALL hope to see more of her in the future!
wingnut
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 25, 2005 10:12 pm
I guess I'll have to agree with deeptrance on most points. Rear entry is not really my thing but as he said, each the their own. I do on the other hand love the female behind, especially in them french knickers! i thought i had a pic of the girl I'm posting (margarita i believe it is) with them on but i seem to have lost it. anyway, enjoy!

Wingnut
wingnut
I'm probably spamming
Added: Feb 25, 2005 10:13 pm
Oh well, it seems i did embed it.
Learn something new everyday.