Added: Apr 22, 2024 10:53 am
Scene Title - Tori Lux Is A Good Little Piggy

screenshot

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 624.24 MB
Resolution - 1920x1080
Duration - 00:29:09

Video description - Tori Lux is fast becoming one of Mistress favourite pain sluts. The sub pig loves pain and restraint and gets off on the total loss of freedom of movement in device bondage. Locks her in a sitting position with her arms and legs splayed wide, allowing easy access to Toris upturned ass and big, puffy pussy. Mistress relishes her time in the dungeon with Tori, spanking and whipping her tender pussy, watching the lips become red and sensitive with pain and arousal. After spanking her ass and punishing her labia, allows Tori free use of her hands but only to fuck herself with a huge dildo and vibrator. Tori the slut does not disappoint, ramming the dildo into her pussy like a jackhammer and pounding out a thunderous orgasm. Then rams her fist into Toris juicy pussy, declaring it her property and for her use only. This Lezdom bondage mistress has just claimed another prize in the device dungeon.

screenshot

---> Download file - Tori Lux Is A Good Little Piggy <---
PuffyPillow
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Apr 22, 2024 2:23 pm
Scene Title - Jade Jantzen Accepts Slave Training Session with Outdoor Rope Bondage & Rough Sex

screenshot

Category - BDSM, Bondage, Teens
Format - mp4
Size - 2778.25 MB
Resolution - 1920x1080
Duration - 00:47:13

Video description - Teen Jade Jantzen has been walking for awhile and her phone can't find a signal. Finally, she sees a white van headed her way. It stops and begs the guy for a ride. She'll do anything for his help. She gets in the van and he drives off. The two get flirty and it's clear she's willing to have fun. She sucks on his big cock, he gets her naked and eats her pussy. Jade thinks this is all he wants. She's wrong. He ties her wrist together with rope and drives over to another area he knows where he has fun with outdoor rope bondage, suspension, domination, BDSM, rough sex and deepthroat blowjobs. He even has a dungeon with sex toys for a slave training session. Do you think he'll ever bring Lily home

screenshot

---> Download file - Jade Jantzen Accepts Slave Training Session with Outdoor Rope Bondage & Rough Sex <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 22, 2024 5:26 pm
Scene Title - Stella May Enjoys Being Used

screenshot

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 297.69 MB
Resolution - 960x540
Duration - 00:25:27

Video description - This session was rough. I couldn't believe it could be. The last time my Master had me in his grip, I left tired and weak, weary from all the orgasms he made me have. I've never screamed so much. This time I couldn't scream at all. If his dick was in my mouth, it was deep down my throat. If he was pounding my pussy in, he would pop the ball gag in my mouth or stretch my mouth open with his hands. That was my favorite part. All I could really do is endure it all and enjoy. My arms were tied behind my back, my legs trembling from being kept in his lair all night, waiting for him to use me. He kept plunging his dick into me, spit oozing from my mouth, cream dripping from my pussy. I love it when he does this to me. Why This isn't normal. Is it

screenshot

---> Download file - Stella May Enjoys Being Used <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 22, 2024 8:26 pm
Scene Title - Tori Lux gets locked in stocks

screenshot

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 675.62 MB
Resolution - 1920x1080
Duration - 00:30:38

Video description - Tori Lux keeps proving her usefulness to Mistress as a submissive slut and dungeon test subject. She has a tremendous appetite for pain and punishment, and her willingness to accept discipline puts her in the top of Mistress class. During her session in this video, Mistress has a set of stocks she has been dying to play with and she wanted dear, sweet Tori to be the first to try out. The stocks are inverted however, and the punishee is locked in at the wrists and ankles with a large space for the ass to protrude instead of the head. So Tori finds herself on her knees, bent over until her face is also planted on the floor with her hands and feet locked into the stocks and her bare ass nakedly on display for Mistress to play with and abuse. And abuse she does. She spanks and flogs Toris sweet ass until it is red and glistening with pain and then she buzzes her pussy with a magic wand until she is on the brink of orgasm. Finally Mistress frees Tori from the stocks, only to tie her upright and continue the punishment. Device bondage of this quali...

screenshot

---> Download file - Tori Lux gets locked in stocks <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 22, 2024 11:26 pm
Scene Title - Kimmy Lee Loves Pleasing her Daddy

screenshot

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 229.06 MB
Resolution - 960x540
Duration - 00:19:31

Video description - I can't resist my Master's need to bound my wrists with stiff leather straps, chained to posts pulling my arms apart. He also chains my ankles to the floor. How does he know I love this I enjoy when he grabs my hair and makes me takes his dick deep down my throat. He doesn't care if I gag. He keeps shoving it as far as he can, smacking the back of my head to go further down my neck. I will take it all, as long as he wants. Of course, he also likes to stand me up, bend me over and pound my pussy in. His huge cock opens me up wide, reaching deep inside me. Sometimes it's too much but he doesn't care. He grabs my hips, pulls on my hair, slaps my tits, making me scream, pulling me back on his throbbing boner over and over. When my legs go numb from all the orgasms, he pushes me back down on my knees to clean my pussy juice off his cock. It tastes so good. I always beg for my Daddy's cum. If I've pleased him, he rewards me with load. I tend to get my wish.

screenshot

---> Download file - Kimmy Lee Loves Pleasing her Daddy <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 23, 2024 2:26 am
Scene Title - Lily Dixon Must Take Rough Sex & Outdoor Bondage for a Ride Home

screenshot

Format - mp4
Size - 2027.21 MB
Resolution - 1920x1080
Duration - 00:34:44

Video description - Teen Lily Dixon is lost and found a few chairs out in an abandoned stretch of land. She sits down and takes a break from a long walk. She looks off in the distance and sees a white van. The driver is staring at her. She runs over and asks for a ride back home. The guy is willing to help if she'll do what he wants. Lily needs him and agrees. He gets out of the van, lifts her up over his shoulder and walks back to the chairs and fucks her rough, penetrating her deep with his huge cock. He walks over to her mouth and gets a deepthroat blowjob, skull fucking her when she stops to gag. He drives over to another area he knows where he has fun with outdoor bondage, domination, BDSM, rough sex and deepthroat blowjobs. He even has a dungeon with sex toys for a slave training session. Do you think he'll ever bring Lily home

screenshot

---> Download file - Lily Dixon Must Take Rough Sex & Outdoor Bondage for a Ride Home <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 23, 2024 5:26 am
Scene Title - Evelyn Earns a Ride with Domination & Rough Outdoor Sex

screenshot

Format - mp4
Size - 3476.32 MB
Resolution - 1920x1080
Duration - 00:59:38

Video description - Teen Evelyn has been walking for awhile. Her car broke down and she got lost looking for a gas station. She runs into a construction worker taking a break. She so happy to see him and asks for a ride. He lets her in and chats to see how bad her situation is. She really needs him. So is she willing to give him what he wants He grabs her hand and puts it on his crotch. This prissy good girl actually might be a slut. She pulls out his huge cock and shoves it down her throat. She's a talented deepthroat blowjob slut. But that's not all he wants. He pulls her out in the rain and fucks her against the van, spanking her tits and bubble butt, fucking her rough and hard. She learns her horny hero is into outdoor bondage, domination, BDSM, rough sex and deepthroat blowjobs. He even has a dungeon with sex toys for a slave training session. Do you think he'll bring Evelyn back to her car

screenshot

---> Download file - Evelyn Earns a Ride with Domination & Rough Outdoor Sex <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 23, 2024 8:26 am
Scene Title - Jasmine Caro is Brought Back for More

screenshot

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 159.48 MB
Resolution - 960x540
Duration - 00:13:42

Video description - I was surprised to see my Master again. I suppose I must move further away. He would probably find me anyway. This time he chained my neck and hands to a post. He took turns using his dick in my throat and pussy, raising me right back up every time I fell in exhaustion. I've never been put to work so long and rough. He likes to hear me moan and scream, his huge dick the cause of all the noise. I desperately needed a break from deep throat-ing his cock. It's way too big for me. I can't take it as long as he wants. I wish I did. Maybe he would take it easy, maybe not slap the back of my head as his dick reaches further down my throat, gagging all over myself. Whenever I thought he gave me a break, he stepped behind me to push his dick deeper and deeper in my pussy. When he did give me a chance to catch my breath, it was to watch me struggle with my confinement. It made him much more horny, which he took out on me. This time I left sore and cum drenched. I have to get away from him.

screenshot

---> Download file - Jasmine Caro is Brought Back for More <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 23, 2024 11:26 am
Scene Title - Hannah Heartly Wants Cum

screenshot

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 161.99 MB
Resolution - 960x540
Duration - 00:13:56

Video description - I wanted more of my Master and his merciless disgrace. That's exactly what I got. This time around he tied me to a crate, on my knees and hands, easy for my mouth and pussy to be pounded in. That's exactly what he did. He took turns using his dick in my throat and pussy, raising me right back up every time I fall in exhaustion. I've never been put to work so long and aggressively. He likes to hear me moan and scream, his huge tool the cause of all the racket. He loves to yank on my long hair, using it to pull me back deeper on his erect meat, spanking my ass, training me to back it up myself. The entire time I was hoping he'd cum on me this time. I deserve cum this time.

screenshot

---> Download file - Hannah Heartly Wants Cum <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 23, 2024 2:26 pm
Scene Title - Sophia Torres Must Endure Rough Sex & Outdoor Rope Bondage for a Tow Truck

screenshot

Format - mp4
Size - 2771.53 MB
Resolution - 1920x1080
Duration - 00:47:30

Video description - Engine failure in the middle of nowhere in a no cellphone reception area is a predicament to be in. It's right out of horror flick. Well, that's the position Teen Sophia Torres is in. This hot Latina with a cute ass knows nothing about cars and she can't get a signal. Luckily for her, a white van pulls up with a nice hero in the driver's seat. She'll do anything for a ride to a tow company. Her hero seems like a great guy but wants to settle the cost for his kindness. Sophia said she would do anything. He makes her put on a blindfold and he ties her wrists together with rope. He parks out in the middle of the woods and throws her in the back of the van. Turns out this guy is into rope bondage, domination, BDSM, rough sex and deepthroat blowjobs, all outdoors, tied to a tree. He even has a dungeon with sex toys for a slave training session. Do you think he'll remember to fix her car

screenshot

---> Download file - Sophia Torres Must Endure Rough Sex & Outdoor Rope Bondage for a Tow Truck <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 23, 2024 5:23 pm
Scene Title - Chloe Temple - Lost, Broke and Bound

screenshot

Format - mp4
Size - 9581.52 MB
Resolution - 3840x2160
Duration - 00:33:13

Video description - Lost little blond cutie, Chloe Temple, is in the middle of nowhere with no way to get home. Miraculously, nice guy Oliver just happens by in his white van and actually agrees to help her out. When he asks for gas money she claims she's broke and isn't down to pay with her pussy. Bitch please! If you want a ride you've gotta submit. Desperate young Chloe agrees to do whatever it takes and is quickly tied up and fed big white cock. Oliver takes the helpless slut to his dungeon for some brutal rough sex then prays her with a huge facial cumshot.

screenshot

---> Download file - Chloe Temple - Lost, Broke and Bound <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 23, 2024 8:23 pm
Scene Title - Lola Love is Bound Once Again

screenshot

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 206.67 MB
Resolution - 960x540
Duration - 00:18:43

Video description - He found me! I thought I'd lose him for sure. He left me in his lair again, arms tied tight behind me, a potato sack over my head. I couldn't see anything. I only realized he was in the room when he pulled the sack off. He immediately pulled me onto his filthy couch and shoved his dick down my throat. Every time I pulled away for air, he pushed my head back down, sliding his huge dick as deep as he could down my throat. He's always so rough with me. I begged him to be nice which only made things worse. He grabbed a vibrator and tormented my clit with it, making me cum so many times. The vibration from the toy and cumming so much kept my legs trembling throughout the rest of my session. I never thought I'd want a break from cumming. But I didn't get it. He tied me to the couch, legs pulled opened, my arms still tied behind me. He rammed his dick deeper in my pussy. His dick is so big. My pussy finally tightened back up from the last time he had me bound. He wanted to open me right back up, pounding me in, covering my mouth from all the screaming he caused me to do. He's ins...

screenshot

---> Download file - Lola Love is Bound Once Again <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 23, 2024 11:26 pm
Scene Title - Kitty Carrera - Ditched, Dicked and Dominated

screenshot

Format - mp4
Size - 8318.29 MB
Resolution - 3840x2160
Duration - 00:48:04

Video description - Ditched by her so-called friends, poor little Latina cutie Kitty Carrera is all in the middle of nowhere. Suddenly, nice guy Brick pulls up in a white van and decides to help her get back to civilization. Later, after learning that she's broke he gives the sexy senorita a choice, sexual submission or walk home. Like a good slut, Kitty is soon sucking his cock and getting tied up with rope. Brick takes the petite hottie to his dungeon for some teasing and BDSM then savagely drills her tight wet pussy however he wants. Once he's done with her cunt he spays her with facial cumshot.

screenshot

---> Download file - Kitty Carrera - Ditched, Dicked and Dominated <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 24, 2024 2:26 am
Scene Title - Marley Blaze Needs Another Disgraceful Session

screenshot

Category - BDSM, Bondage
Format - mp4
Size - 263.29 MB
Resolution - 960x540
Duration - 00:23:19

Video description - Here I am again, waiting on my knees, hands and breasts tied for his amusement. He rushed towards me, cock aimed at my mouth and down my throat. He wanted spit pouring out of my mouth to smear it around and slap me around a bit. I hope he wasn't angry at me. He bent me over and smoothed his hands across my ass cheeks, bringing his hand down hard. I've never been able to endure a spanking, especially a rough and challenging one. I couldn't control my spasms. It didn't end there. He pulled out more rope and tied me up, arms and legs pulled behind me, my pussy out for easy reach. The way he was fucking me seemed he wanted to wreck it. I don't know what I did to disappoint him. I thought my last disgrace was enough. He took turns fucking my mouth and pussy, sparing the opportunity to catch my breath, slapping and smothering me, using the ropes around my breast to push his dick in deeper, no matter the hole. It all felt so good, but I hoped this would please him. I can't stand him being disappointed in me.

screenshot

---> Download file - Marley Blaze Needs Another Disgraceful Session <---
PuffyPillow
Added: Apr 24, 2024 5:26 am
Scene Title - Eden Sin - Roadside Whore Gets Wrecked

screenshot

Format - mp4
Size - 5091.82 MB
Resolution - 3840x2160
Duration - 00:29:25

Video description - Stranded skinny whore Eden Sin is desperate for a ride home. When Bruno arrives in his white van and decides to help her she's elated. A short while later she reveals that she's broke and quickly agrees to pay with her tight tanned pussy. Bruno has her naked, tied up and begging in no time. First he has her deepthroat him in the van, then he teases and humilates her in his dungeon. After brutally drilling her wet teen pussy in several positions he blasts the dumb with a huge facial cumshot.

screenshot

---> Download file - Eden Sin - Roadside Whore Gets Wrecked <---