EllieShae
Author
kelgrim24
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 06, 2020 10:20 pm
ellieshae wet farts

screenshot
screenshot

EllieShae - ManyVids "ellieshae wet farts" 00:15:05 | Cum Play, Gape, Anal - 879,6 MB

This was a custom request for "the juiciest longest farts you can do". So I did just that, with only using 1-2 fingers throughout the video, I fart over and over in your face and they get longer and stronger each time. By the end of the video, I surprise you by literally pouring jizz lube into my asshole and farting the juiciest farts you could imagine, while the cum lube just bubbles out of me

Anal, Anal Play, Cum Play, Farting, Gape

AVC, 8000 Kbps, 29.970 fps
AAC, 144 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels
duration 00:15:05

Download File - ellieshae wet farts
kelgrim24
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 08, 2020 4:35 pm
ellieshae the riskiest public humiliation war

screenshot
screenshot

EllieShae - ManyVids "ellieshae the riskiest public humiliation war" 00:19:01 | Embarrassment, Humiliation - 577,7 MB

Ellie and Kay were out for a girls day in a very popular park near the city. We decided to play a fun game on each other and see who could pants each other (1) more (2) closest to a stranger and (3) see who can get caught more! We are seen multiple times with our pants down right in front of someone we've never even met! How humiliating! At the very end (unfortunately I couldn't catch it on tape), Kay pantsed me with a few girls walking towards us. As we passed by one of the girls says "that was sneaky"! Most embarrassing thing ever!

Embarrassed Naked Female, Embarrassment, Humiliation, Kink, Public Nudity

AVC, 4171 Kbps, 30.000 fps
AAC, 64 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels
duration 00:19:01

Download File - ellieshae the riskiest public humiliation war