Kiki Cali
Author
kelgrim24
Godfather of Forumophilia
Added: Feb 24, 2020 4:54 am
kiki cali whining for daddy touches

screenshot
screenshot

Kiki Cali - ManyVids "kiki cali whining for daddy touches" 00:03:46 | Pov, Adult Babies - 328,6 MB

Watch me lay back with my legs spread and tucked in, exposing my little pussy for you Daddy, as I beg and whine for you to touch it, please Daddy?

Adult Babies, Age Play, Daddy Roleplay, Daddys Girl, POV

AVC, 11885 Kbps, 59.940 fps
AAC, 256 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
duration 00:03:46

Download File - kiki cali whining for daddy touches
kelgrim24
Added: Feb 24, 2020 1:58 pm
kiki cali wedgies and shaming from cheerleading

screenshot
screenshot

Kiki Cali - ManyVids "kiki cali wedgies and shaming from cheerleading" 00:07:42 | Ass Humiliation, Brat Girls - 667,6 MB

It's time for practice for the big game and I accidentally wore the wrong colored uniform. My team captain, Anastasia St. Claire, had apparently told us all to wear the black uniforms instead. Now I have to deal with my bitch of a captain shaming my poor little body in a slightly too big uniform. She makes fun of how none of the boys would even be attracted to me in this uniform. She humiliates me for not having enough titties or ass to fill out my uniform and look pretty doing it. And is if her shaming wasn't enough, she then gives me a massively long wedgie, WHILE she pinches my butt and humiliates me some more till I've had enough and leave to go change my uniform to the correct colored one. TAGS: ddlg, teen, cheerleading, femdom, babygirl

Age Play, Cheerleaders, Brat Girls, Ass Humiliation, Wedgies

AVC, 11981 Kbps, 29.970 fps
AAC, 118 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
duration 00:07:42

Download File - kiki cali wedgies and shaming from cheerleading
kelgrim24
Added: Feb 24, 2020 4:58 pm
kiki cali under the tree bj

screenshot
screenshot

Kiki Cali - ManyVids "kiki cali under the tree bj" 00:11:09 | Age Play, Christmas, Daddys Girl - 975 MB

There's only one week left till Christmas and the tree is unguarded and there are so many presents under there...I think that if I were to peek at just one present, Daddy would never even know! But just when I think I'm in the clear, the door suddenly opens and Daddy catches me right in the sneaky act! Oopsie! Daddy is so appalled by my sneaky behavior that he even threatens to take away all my presents and leave me just a big lump of coal! ....But I know how to change Daddy's mind! I know just how to show him that I am a good girl and I do belong on the "nice" list and I do deserve to keep all my presents. Daddy takes out his big cock for me and take Daddy deep into my throat, making myself gag repeatedly, till I can feel that Daddies convinced with all his hot cum in my little mouth hehe! See! I get to keep my presents hehe!

Age Play, Daddys Girl, Christmas, Blowjob, Deepthroat

AVC, 11979 Kbps, 59.940 fps
AAC, 226 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
duration 00:11:09

Download File - kiki cali under the tree bj
kelgrim24
Added: Feb 24, 2020 11:01 pm
kiki cali tutu first anal training

screenshot
screenshot

Kiki Cali - ManyVids "kiki cali tutu first anal training" 00:13:15 | Age Play, Daddy Roleplay - 1,1 GB

I know that you've been thinking I've been such a naughty little girl lately, Daddy, but let me make up for it please? I know I can show Daddy that I can be his perfect most well behave good little girl, and I know just how to do it too! I'm gona prove to you Daddy how much of a good girl I am by training, FOR THE FIRST TIME, my little butthole for Daddy's big cock with my jeweled anal plug set! Look Daddy, my set comes with three sizes, and in three different colors too! There's a small plug, a medium one, and then a very large one! Its so big that its almost like an extra large compared to the medium plug hehe see Daddy?! ....watch me lube up my tight booty hole first before I start warming my little hole up for bigger sizes hehe. Look how cute and easy that was Daddy! And this first plug has a pink heart jewel on it! and because I said I would prove I am a good girl for you Daddy, Im going to give myself some 10 swats with my wooden paddle on each cheek. I know I do deserve this Daddy. ...but now onto bigger things hehe i like my pink plug, but it is very small even for my little hole Daddy hehe so I think its time to try out my medium sized plug for you Daddy! I lube up my purple medium plug and see how much easier it slides slowly in for you Daddy? The bigger size feels so much better in my tight bootyhole and I never wear purple often so I think I need to twerk for you a little Daddy hehe see how my cute little ass claps around my purple plug?!...but Daddy, after having TWO different sizes of plugs in my tight ass, Im very much ready to feel the biggest plug in my little hole now please Daddy! You knoow how much I love my little butt played with hehe and you know how ready and excited I am to show Daddy that I can take the biggest plug, almost like I'm ready enough to take Daddy's big cock! So more lube Daddy hehe you know I can be your messy girl sometimes hehe! and Ohmygoodness! Daddy! Look how big this last plug is compared to my tight little bootyhole! But Im going to make it fit for Daddy! and look Daddy! I MADE it fit for you and ohhmygossh I can't even imagine having Daddy's big cock in my little ass if this is what just my big plug feel like, this is nothing compared to you Daddy!....Well Daddy hehe I made it aaall fit Daddy! See how much of a good girl I AM for you Daddy! aand to prove it once more just a little bit further, after I take out my biggest plug, Im going to wink for you Daddy because I know how much you love your little girls smile so I think you'll love my little wink even more hehe! See Daddy! Im always and forever your good little girl! Didn't I do a good job training my little tight ass for the first time Daddy?!

Age Play, Anal Play, Daddy Roleplay, Daddys Girl, Spanking POV

AVC, 11971 Kbps, 59.940 fps
duration 00:13:15

Download File - kiki cali tutu first anal training
kelgrim24
Added: Feb 25, 2020 5:04 am
kiki cali thumb sucking and squirting

screenshot
screenshot

Kiki Cali - ManyVids "kiki cali thumb sucking and squirting" 00:09:40 | Diaper Fetish, Age Play, Adult Babies - 841,8 MB

Your Baby is having a little moment to herself! Watch me as I suck my thumb while I roll around touching and rubbing my diaper in my new cute onesie and knee high white socks! Its not long before I can't resist reaching for my hitachi wand to use on my princess parts through my thick diaper. hehe. Even sooner before I have to rip my diaper off to get a closer vibration, making my little princess parts squirt so much all over my diaper!

Adult Babies, Diaper, Diaper Fetish, Age Play, Squirting

AVC, 11927 Kbps, 59.940 fps
AAC, 240 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
duration 00:09:40

Download File - kiki cali thumb sucking and squirting
kelgrim24
Added: Feb 25, 2020 11:06 am
kiki cali stuffie humping together

screenshot
screenshot

Kiki Cali - ManyVids "kiki cali stuffie humping together" 00:07:05 | Ass Fetish, Pillow Humping, Age Play - 330,1 MB

My friend Asher Eden is over! And we're just so sexually frustrated that we can't help but grab the nearest stuffie to hump hehe. We share my giant pink teddy bear and take turns riding its face and private parts because we're such good friends! Listen and watch how well we share my bear together Daddy!

Age Play, Daddys Girl, Pillow Humping, Ass Fetish, Girl Girl

AVC, 6390 Kbps, 59.940 fps
AAC, 104 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels
duration 00:07:05

Download File - kiki cali stuffie humping together
kelgrim24
Added: Feb 25, 2020 2:08 pm
kiki cali stretching my little pussy for daddy

screenshot
screenshot

Kiki Cali - ManyVids "kiki cali stretching my little pussy for daddy" 00:12:34 | Age Play, Daddys Girl - 1,1 GB

Tonight I'm desperately begging Daddy for some extra special attention to my princess parts. I want Daddy to fuck my little pussy tonight! But I know that its something Daddy rarely and carefully does with his big cock since my pussy is still so super tight. And even with my pleading, Daddy tells me no SO I decide to prove to Daddy that I can take him! After teasing Daddy with my cute little white cotton panties, I use my hands! I finger fuck my little pussy in front of Daddy before taking my hands to stretch my pussy showing Daddy how much my it can take! And to be an even better Babygirl and prove even further to Daddy that my pussy can handle things in it hehe I reach for the closest object to me and grab my pink hairbrush. Making my pussy cream with my hairbrush, I stretch with my little hands for Daddy afterwards! My pussy gapes a little proving I'm a good girl, how could Daddy resist fucking my little pussy now! We can make it fit! hehe.

Age Play, Daddys Girl, POV, Fingering, Self-fuck

AVC, 11944 Kbps, 59.940 fps
AAC, 228 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
duration 00:12:34

Download File - kiki cali stretching my little pussy for daddy
kelgrim24
Added: Feb 25, 2020 5:09 pm
kiki cali stocking stuffer

screenshot
screenshot

Kiki Cali - ManyVids "kiki cali stocking stuffer" 00:13:30 | Squirting, Daddys Girl - 1,2 GB

Its few days before Christmas and Daddy is letting me open ONE present from my stocking early! Yay! And just my wonderful luck, I unwrap my stocking stuffer to find its a brand new butt plug! Santa is so smart and has definitely been watching hehe because I haven't worn a plug in a while so this is the perfect prettiest way to start again! And look Daddy! Its red and heart shaped and a jewel and it matches my new Christmas onesie! Now Daddy wants me to wear my new present that I was so privileged to open before Christmas and i think that sounds like a fair deal. So I suck and spit on my new plug so I can slip it into my tight little asshole easily, hopefully hehe. I even pull my perky little titties out of my onesie and unbutton it till Daddy can get a good peek at my princess parts. And now that I have my new red plug in, Daddy wants me to further prove that I've been a good girl waiting for Christmas, by squirting for him! But not without playing with my little plugged ass and touching my wet little pussy and certainly not without asking permission to cum hehe

Age Play, Daddys Girl, Christmas, Squirting, Butt Plug

AVC, 11956 Kbps, 59.940 fps
duration 00:13:30

Download File - kiki cali stocking stuffer
kelgrim24
Added: Feb 25, 2020 8:10 pm
kiki cali stepmommy shames and spanks me

screenshot
screenshot

Kiki Cali - ManyVids "kiki cali stepmommy shames and spanks me" 00:12:15 | Otk Spanking, Spanking F/f - 772,8 MB

Its a beautiful summer day and I'm ready for the pool! But Step-Mommy Ondrea Lee doesn't think I look ready enough. She thinks I look too slutty for a pool full of older men in my very short jean shorts. So step-mommy spanks me for trying to leave the house like this even if t is to the pool. And as if the long spanking wasn't enough, she scolds and shames me the entire time about how skimpy my outfit is. She even insinuates that Daddy doesn't fuck her anymore because I'm so distracting with the way I dress lately. She makes fun of how my fat pussy lips poke out from the crotch of my shorts. How embarrassing she's pointing all of this out! And it all just gets worse when she finally pulls down my shorts and finds my bikini bottoms are a thong and spanks me on my bare butt for it even harder. When she's finally done, of course Step-Mommy makes me go change into appropriate clothing before being allowed to go to the pool now.

Age Play, Mommy Roleplay, Daddys Girl, OTK Spanking, Spanking F/F

AVC, 8675 Kbps, 59.940 fps
AAC, 122 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels
duration 00:12:15

Download File - kiki cali stepmommy shames and spanks me
kelgrim24
Added: Feb 26, 2020 11:16 am
kiki cali spankings for sleepover snooping

screenshot
screenshot

Kiki Cali - ManyVids "kiki cali spankings for sleepover snooping" 00:08:06 | Spanking, Spanking F/f, Mommy Roleplay - 704,2 MB

Im having my new Little friends Elizabeth James and Lola Belle sleepover tonight! And I have a new secret toy to show them that I found hehe hidden away in my Mommy's room. I wonder if my fiends know how it works! We found a button on it that makes it vibrate and we think it goes on your princess parts because of the way it tingles hehe I even make my friends test it themselves! ..That is until my Mommy, Adriana Evans, walks in and catches us hiding her toy I stole from her room. Furious with us, she tells my friends that in our house, if I get spanked then my friends get spanked too! And thats just what Mommy does to me and my poor friends; bends us over the end of my bed one at a time, to give us hard hand spankings first over our panties and then over our bare bottoms! My friends don't get spanked at their houses and I just feel so guilty and sorry as I watch them each get spanked. And as if it wasn't embarrassing enough that my mommy has to spank me and my friends, Mommy makes us put our nose to the wall with our red bare bottoms out on display!

Age Play, Spanking, Spanking F/F, Mommy Roleplay, Vibrator

AVC, 11894 Kbps, 59.940 fps
duration 00:08:06

Download File - kiki cali spankings for sleepover snooping
kelgrim24
Added: Feb 26, 2020 2:17 pm
kiki cali spanked for faking sick

screenshot
screenshot

Kiki Cali - ManyVids "kiki cali spanked for faking sick" 00:12:30 | Spanking F/f, Spanking, Ass Humiliation - 1,8 GB

Mommy let me stay home today because I was too sick to go to school. hehe. But when my Babysitter Anastasia St. Claire shows up to watch me, she suspects that I'm lying and faking sick. Sure of herself, she pulls out the digital thermometer and while over her knee, pulls down my panties embarrassingly and takes my rectal temperature for a couple minutes. And just as she suspected, my temperature is normal and I was certainly lying to my mommy and her about being sick. So of course my babysitter spanks my bottom with her hard hand till Im an embarrassed whimpering thing. And when she's done, she sits me back down on the couch while she leaves and comes back with a babydoll dress and unicorn panties that are meant for little girls. She even tells me, that since I'm acting like a little girl by lying, Im going to be dressed and treated like a little girl. And soon after dressing me, she pulls me back over her lap for one more temperature check and a hairbrush spanking since the second check confirmed I was really lying. *THIS IS A CUSTOM ORDER! ORDER YOURS TOO DADDY!

Age Play, Ass Humiliation, Hair Brush Spanking, Spanking, Spanking F/F

AVC, 19962 Kbps, 59.940 fps
AAC, 128 Kbps (CBR), 48 KHz, 2 channels
duration 00:12:30

Download File - kiki cali spanked for faking sick
kelgrim24
Added: Feb 26, 2020 5:19 pm
kiki cali slut not princess

screenshot
screenshot

Kiki Cali - ManyVids "kiki cali slut not princess" 00:09:25 | Submissive Sluts, Age Play - 822,9 MB

I have on skimpy panties, very skimpy top, and a choker for Daddy. I get to Skype with my Dom tonight! I am on my knees as they are spread, with my hands behind my back, not touching the bed. I get naked for you. Then I get back into position, on my spread knees with my hands behind back again. I pinch/twist my nipples and I even try to suck them for you. I start to rub my kitty until I'm all wet and drippy, so I can lick and suck my juices off of my little fingers hehe. I then turn my little butt to cam & spank it hard until it's red for you. Finally I spread my butt for you and I tell you, " Daddy please use my tight little ass roughly. I'll be waiting like I am now until you get home, Daddy. Please don't be gentle." And I put head down to show you I can wait patiently for you!

*this was a custom vid! enjoy this special vid!*

Age Play, Daddy Roleplay, Daddys Girl, Princess, Submissive Sluts

duration 00:09:25

Download File - kiki cali slut not princess
kelgrim24
Added: Feb 26, 2020 8:20 pm
kiki cali sleepy shower while diapered

screenshot
screenshot

Kiki Cali - ManyVids "kiki cali sleepy shower while diapered" 00:07:34 | Shower, Adult Babies - 660,2 MB

Its super early in the morning and but I have to wake up anyways for class. So I sleepily crawl out from under my blanks and wander into the bathroom with my stuffie. Im just SO SLEEPY! I just can't stop yawning from the time I crawl outta bed and all through my shower. I'm so sleepy that I don't even notice that I only took off my onesie before getting into the shower until after I've washed off my soapy body! And now if Daddy were to find out I was this sleepy, he'd probably make my bed time even earlier! Ugh I should have gone to bed on time last night!

Diaper, Diaper Fetish, Adult Babies, Shower, Yawning

AVC, 11930 Kbps, 59.940 fps
duration 00:07:34

Download File - kiki cali sleepy shower while diapered
kelgrim24
Added: Feb 27, 2020 2:24 am
kiki cali show amp tell

screenshot
screenshot

Kiki Cali - ManyVids "kiki cali show amp tell" 00:12:16 | Butt Plug, Age Play - 1 GB

I am naked except for my butt plug, long socks, and centered collar. I crawl into the room and remain on the floor with my arms behind my back, on my knees spread wide exposing your kitty to you. And I begin Skyping with my Dom! You own me, Daddy and I wanted you to see your naked property and remind you what each part of my body is for. So I begin to pinch and twist my nipples for you because these are my nipples that are always here and ready for you to pinch and twist for your pleasure and to punish me. I then begin to rub my clit with index finger and then rub kitty, before licking and sucking my fingers to taste my juices. I take out butt plug next and start licking and sucking it like a slut! I turn butt to the cam, and use my paddle to spank my butt hard for you Daddy. After, I spread my butt with both hands then finger my little bootyhole with one then two fingers. And of course, I lick and suck my fingers clean. My little butthole needs to be stretched by your big cock, So please don't be gentle Daddy, put me in my place. I then turn back around with my arms behind my back and my knees spread while I start to finger my kitty. I'm so wet Daddy, please let me put a show on for you. Watch me as I lay on my back and finger my tight little butt while masturbating until I cum! After I cum for you, I let you know that I'll be at the door when you get home naked as always waiting to be spanked and used like the naked little slut I am, before finally gagging my dirty little mouth with buttplug for you at the end of our Skype call!

Age Play, Ass to Mouth, Butt Plug, Daddys Girl, Slut Training

AVC, 11929 Kbps, 59.940 fps
duration 00:12:16

Download File - kiki cali show amp tell
kelgrim24
Added: Feb 27, 2020 8:32 pm
kiki cali riding brian with my young butt pov

screenshot
screenshot

Kiki Cali - ManyVids "kiki cali riding brian with my young butt pov" 00:11:56 | Pov, Daddys Girl, Age Play - 1 GB

I always have so much fun with you Brian!. I really like being able to sit right on top of you like this hehe and I love that I can make your cock hard too while I sit and grind my little young pussy against you. You're always showing me new things Brian! ....But now you want me to do this new thing- naked? and with my tight little butthole? Ohmygosh! That sounds even scarier than the first position I ever had a dick in my young virgin butt with you last time! But I do always have fun with you so I trust your judgement hehe just don't be too hard on me! This is only my second time feeling a cock in my tight ass and the first time I'll be riding it back there hehe. Mmmm I really love having you in my young butt this way actually Brian, I can feel you sooo deep! And its fun to bounce hehe look even my little titties bounce too! Ohmygosh I can tell you must love feeling your cock in my tight ass like this too Brian cuz I think I can tell you're ready to cum? Please cum for me Brian please! Don't make me beg harder while you help bounce me harder on your big hard cock hehe its too hard!

Age Play, Daddys Girl, Old & Young, POV, Taboo

duration 00:11:56

Download File - kiki cali riding brian with my young butt pov