Author
cat126
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Nov 06, 2022 11:25 am
Ginary - A Sensual POV Experience - FULL
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Part 1… You arrive at the home of horny sex kitten Ginary, and she removes her robe to reveal she’s only wearing a garter, stockings, and high heels. Ginary takes you through a sensual tour of her home, walking around teasingly. PART 1 Part 2… You are now laying on the bed as Ginary sits on the side and slowly takes off her heels. She sits on top of you and starts to sensually grind on your hard cock. Ginary rides your cock until she cums, and tells you to wait right there because she’s coming back for more. PART 2

Cock tease, Garter & stockings, POV sex, Virtual sex

Duration: 0:24:43
Resolution: 1920x1080
Format: mp4
Size: 1.41 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/23de0a66769a0
cat126
Added: Nov 06, 2022 12:06 pm
Molly Darling - A Night Alone With Hermione - GFE
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

You, Harry, Ginny, Hermione, Ron and Madam Hooch have been racing to find the Horcruxes and fight off bad wizards, hoping to make it back to Hogwarts in time. You all have recently escaped Gringotts with Belatrix's Horcrux. You have decided to travel back to Hogwarts, sneaking in via Hogsmeade. The journey will take a while so on the way, you all have taken refuge in a hideout for a much needed rest. Ron is in a room with Madam Hooch, Harry is with Ginny.. so you and Hermione have a room all to yourselves. Hermione is your girlfriend, she loves you very much. It's been a hard time and you both have a lot of pent-up horniness which needs to be released! Everyone is in their rooms and Hermione has cast a door curse spell to keep everyone out. No one will be bothering you. She unzips her jacket and shows you her big, wonderful breasts. You love them, she has the biggest out of all the girls. She is so happy to see your huge, hard cock. She licks you and lightly sucks the tip, getting you ready for her pussy. She climbs on top of you and slides your cock inside of her. It feels so good. She moans in ecstasy. She rides you until she cums on your cock. She switches around so you can see her juicy arse whilst she glides up and down your cock. It's not long before Hermione is cumming on your cock again. She could sit and ride you all day long. Now that she is good and satisfied, it's your turn. She strokes your cock, encouraging you to cum on her. Release all of that stored up cum. Cum for Hermione, Cover Hermione!

Facials, GFE, Harry Potter, POV, Virtual sex

Duration: 0:16:27
Size: 527.49 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/c7af72140cb4a
cat126
Added: Nov 22, 2022 12:18 pm
Ginary - MILF Professional Rocks Your Young World
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Traveling businesswoman Helena Price arrives at her room and instantly calls a massage service to order a session with their youngest male masseur. It’s a little while later, and you (the young male masseur) arrive at Helena’s room. She is visibly enamored with your look, and calls back to book your services for the entire evening. Helena even shows you a video of her blowing the last young treat she had for an overnight, and you try to run out the door. She stops, saying she’s already paid for the full night, and it’s about time you spend some time with an older woman. Helena has you lay back on the bed as she gives you sensual strip tease, showing off her sexy 37 year old body. She then starts sucking your cock, getting it nice and hard, and then hops on top. Helena rides your strong young cock until she cums, leaving you in awe of the experience you just had

Cougar, MILF, POV, Virtual sex

Duration: 0:10:18
Size: 600.5 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/cb31eb324edbd
cat126
Added: Nov 22, 2022 12:21 pm
Allie Addison - Your friend's hot stepdaughter is horny
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Your best friend has a super hot stepdaughter who is always flirting with you. You tried to ignore it at first, but she was so persistent. She eagerly accepted your invitation when you invited her over, and she showed up ready to have some fun. She's so petite and sexy, and you nearly cum when she plays with your cock before sticking her pretty toes in your mouth. You eagerly suck them until she asks if you want to taste her pussy in her soft, sweet voice. Her pussy is beautiful and tastes delicious. When she bends over, you slide your cock deep in her tight teen pussy - her little ass bounces against you putting you on the verge of cumming. When she climbs on top of you and begins riding you, you can no longer help yourself, and fill her with a gigantic load.

POV, Creampie, Virtual Sex, Roleplay

Duration: 0:09:36
Resolution: 1280x720
Size: 343.92 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/93aac4df30735
cat126
Added: Nov 23, 2022 3:36 pm
My Cheetara - Virtual pussy eating + creampie
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Blow jobs, Cowgirl, Creampie, Pussy eating, Virtual sex

Duration: 0:24:48
Size: 2.82 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/10a851cef5782
cat126
Added: Nov 23, 2022 3:38 pm
My Cheetara - Virtual Make up sex
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

POV, Pussy eating, Small penis encouragement, Virtual sex

Duration: 0:21:02
Size: 634.6 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/df18194b4a7b2
cat126
Added: Nov 23, 2022 3:42 pm
Yogabella - Wife Plays Your Mommy
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Honey, do you get turned on by your mommy? I like that a lot! In fact I stole some of her panties last time I was there and am wearing them. Have mommy jerk you off with them, fuck mommy, cum for mommy!

Virtual Sex, POV, Roleplay, Riding

Duration: 0:14:44
Size: 497.6 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/6f40e7d795ed6
cat126
Added: Nov 23, 2022 3:46 pm
Ginary - Ginary Rides Your Cock To Seal The Deal
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

ou walk up to the door and knock, and Ginary opens the door to let you in. Ginary grabs a beverage for you before showing off the house. She leaves you in the living room with your beverage, and you decide to walk around and take a look. You head into the bedroom, and end up in the bathroom where Ginary is taking a quick shower. After Ginary gets dressed, she spots you, and you move into the bedroom. Ginary has you lay on the bed, and climbs on top of you. Ginary rides your cock, and strips off her shirt, riding you until she cums. After she finishes, she says she will get the contracts together for you to sign for the house!

Boob bouncing, Orgasms, POV, Virtual sex

Duration: 0:17:18
Size: 1006.36 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/0862e0d5eef41
cat126
Added: Nov 27, 2022 6:38 am
Pretty Pet Tsuki - Witch Makes You Her Sex Slave
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

How dare you interrupt me during my love spell..... How about I just put you under my sex slave for eternity spell.. that'll do it! Now I'm going to make you watch me please myself till you can't take it anymore.. You fuck me till you creampie my pussy and then you fuck me in the ass till I can't take it anymore, You wish to impregnate me so you creampie my pussy one last time. My familiar will keep you around so don't try and wonder off now.

Ahegao, Costume Cosplay / Role Play, Impregnation Fantasy, Vibrator Wand, Female Orgasm, Fucking Machine Anal And Pussy, Creampie

Duration: 0:24:47
Resolution: 3840x2160
Size: 4.45 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/d1bd1834b0c17
cat126
Added: Nov 27, 2022 6:40 am
Pretty Pet Tsuki - Brought Stripper Back to Hotel
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Hey You! Real Time Stripper Here!! Ever wanted to bring one hot babe back to your hotel for the evening and get private dances?? Well Miss Erin E here dances for you all over your room. She comes prepared! Already dressed to impress, Stilettos, Lingerie Hidden under her dress. Shes here to entertain, please and make you want more. Throws on some music and starts in the front room goes to the couch and ends dances on your already messed up bed... then she asks you to have sex with her!! She starts with a blowjob in the front room lets you fuck her where she started when she came in and then ends with you cumming in her tight little pussy on the bed.. She didn't have enough so she made you watch her masturbate

Fuck Machine, Ahegao, BlowJob, Fucking Machine, Fake Cum, Creampie

Duration: 0:42:37
Size: 1.65 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/6cf6500eae957
cat126
Added: Dec 20, 2022 7:20 pm
BellaBates - MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM MOMMY
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Your mom has been so lonely since you moved out from home. But now you have decided to spend your Christmas holidays with your mom at your mom's place. You're celebrating Christmas just two of you. She is so happy that you want to be with her at Christmas that she wants to give you a very special gift. She starts to undress herself in front of you. There is no underwear under her dress, your mom is standing naked in front of you (only christmas hat on her head). She tells you not to be shy, no one needs to know how you spend your holiday. She tells you that she is your mom and she knows what she is doing. Your mom hopes you will accept her gift. She kneels in front of you and starts to open your pants. She knows you want it… After she has treated you with her mouth she wants you in her bedroom. She goes to change her underwear what she got for you and starts seducing you in bedroom by stroking herself. She wants your big and hard cock inside her. You get your mom really horny that wet pussyjuice leaks from her pussy when she gets an orgasm (twice!) and you cum huge cum in her creamy wet pussy. She hopes you enjoy your gift.

Impregnation fantasy, Mommy roleplay, Squirt, Taboo, Virtual sex

Duration: 0:28:01
Size: 2.02 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/6baeaa43aa03a
cat126
Added: Dec 20, 2022 7:22 pm
Trisha Moon - Naughty Babysitter And My First Erection
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Your mom and dad will be home soon. The house is a mess and the nanny is trying to clean up so your parents don't blame her for the mess. Suddenly, the nanny sits on your bed and asks a strange question "Have you ever seen a woman's pussy?". She seems to want to show you her and tell you something new that you have never seen or felt before.

Cumshot, Kink, POV, Roleplay, Taboo, Virtual Sex

Duration: 0:11:10
Size: 2.52 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/e1463ca3f94f8
cat126
Added: Jan 26, 2023 11:59 am
Mia Kay - Babysitting your girlfriend's girl
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Mia doesn't know why her stepmom asked you to watch her. She's 18, although seems to dress and act like she's younger. You don't mind, she's a cute girl and she's always been very flirty with you. She's dangerous, but legal, so what the hell! She loves having this time alone with you, and it's not long before she shows you what type of games she really likes playing.

Virtual Sex, POV, Roleplay, Taboo

Duration: 0:10:36
Resolution: 1280x720
Size: 381.05 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/985392dd201e7
cat126
Added: Jan 26, 2023 12:03 pm
Infinity0Whore - ExGF Seduces You Into Raw Adulterous Sex
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

This was a custom request] You're at a house party with your current girlfriend, who has left briefly with friends to go and pick up more ice for the punch. You decide to go outside for a smoke and head to the room being used as the makeshift cloakroom to grab your coat. You're surprised, yet slightly horrified, to see your ex-girlfriend sitting in the spare room. You admit that she was a great fuck, but slightly crazy. She'd seen you downstairs with your girlfriend and decided to wait for you in the spare room. She explains that she's horny and had come to this party to fuck someone anyway. The fact that she's found you is even better - you, after all, know her body inside out and how to make her cum hard. You try your best not to be tempted, but she keeps opening up her legs to reveal that she has no panties on. She calls your girlfriend boring and reminds you of how filthy she was when you were together. In actuality, you hadn't stopped thinking about that since you both broke up. She bends over the sofa to show that not only is she wearing no panties, but has a little glass buttplug in her arse too. She tells you that she would let you fuck her in any hole. Your current girlfriend is nowhere near as sexually adventurous. Her words (and super hot body) begin to tempt you... But, when she slides off her sandals to tease you with her bare feet which are hot and red from dancing, you're absolutely convinced. She promises you again and again that there's no way your girlfriend will ever find out and that it's your little secret. There's only one problem - she's not on the pill and you have no protection. She assures you that it will all be alright but you're admittedly nervous about fucking her raw while committed to another woman. You slide your cock into her wet pussy and your brain is overwhelmed with pleasure - the feel of her hot, wet pussy soaking around your cock. You begin to fuck her hard into the sofa (sex is simulated here - with a POV shot and no dildo insertion - customer's choice) and watch her tits bounce perfectly as you do. She continues to assure you that this encounter will stay between you and your girlfriend will never know. But she starts to play on the fact that, not only are you cheating, but you're fucking her unprotected. Your cock is hitting the back of her pussy and she tells you that, when you cum, it will go straight into her cervix and into her fertile belly. You want to stop and hold back your orgasm but you can't - she...

Cheating, Feet, Home wrecker, Impregnation fantasy, POV sex

Duration: 0:17:50
Size: 1.26 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/b0be3b3ad56e5
cat126
Added: Jan 26, 2023 12:05 pm
WetSchoolGirl - Losing My Virginity for Money
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Did you get this video and you like it? I would very much appreciate a review from you if you have a little bit of free time! Not many people leave reviews and they mean a lot to me, thank you in advance! Story:: I am in need of money. A friend recommends a site where I can meet up for sex and get paid. I am reluctant to the idea because I am a virgin and don't believe it but try it out anyways. A guy texts me there and I am suspicious. But when I see the money on my account I agree to meet. I get ready all stressed out and shaky before my possible first time. He invites me to his place and we have a nice casual conversation. I ask him about his job and hobbies subconsciously trying to stall. He is not up for that though. He get down on his knees and starts to eat me out. I keep up appearances and pretend that nothing is happening but I can't do that for long. I love it, every second of it. He helps me calm down and takes me places I have never been to before. My anxiety comes back when he takes off his clothes and is ready to fuck me. I ask if maybe we should prepare more but he doesn't listen. He slips his cock and I let out a little sound of surprise. I tell him that it hurts me but I am absolutely exaggerating. I once again love it. After a while of steamy fucking, he wants to fuck my ass. I don't want to do it, it's not real sex. He thinks the opposite. I say that it hurts but he manages to fill me up before my whining even gets to him. He wants to be cleaned up right after but I find it disgusting to suck his cock now, once it was in my asshole. I do it anyway because I can't resist him. I am exhausted. Trying to catch my breath I confess that I loved what we just did and ask if next time I can orgasm multiple times.

Adult school, Blackmail fantasy, Submissive sluts, Taboo, Virtual sex

Duration: 0:24:21
Size: 1.36 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/1f11147f3f692