Author
cat126
Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Mar 01, 2022 2:10 pm
MsBiancaBaker - Mommy Teaches Virgin Son
screenshot
screenshot screenshot

Your step-father doesn't want to teach you about girls or sex; he's totally not cut out to be a parent sometimes. As your loving Step-Mother I will teach you son; that's right I am a way better teacher than your step-father anyways. We start the lesson on how a girl can get pregnant. I tell you all about that and then we move on to masturbation. It's only normal to masturbate Son, its completely okay to do it twice a day too. I mean I have such a high sex drive I need it multiple times a day too. Your step-father cannot keep up with me, its pathetic. I am getting quite turned on by this little lesson and I see your cock getting hard from me talking about touching a woman. I have to touch myself, its been so long since Step-Mommy had any attention. Wow Son, Your cock is so big; and you want to stroke it for Step-Mommy, I offer you a hand, I mean someone has to show you how a proper hand job is given. I stroke your cock, making it grow even harder. I undress and ask if I could take your virginity, I mean I would be the perfect person to show you how to have sex. I climb on top of your hard pulsating cock. I feel it go deep inside of me and I start to ride you slowly. You see Son; A big lesson is never cumming to quickly you want to please the woman too. I show you how to have sex and cum for my Son. I then bounce up and down faster and faster, making your cock ready to explode. I beg for you to cum inside of me, "Please Son- fill me up" I beg and beg. I feel your cock explode and there's a huge creampie in my pussy. You did SO amazing for your first time son. I cant wait to teach you more

Taboo, Virtual Sex, Fucking, Sex ED, Mommy Roleplay

Duration: 0:16:32
Resolution: 1920x1080
Format: mp4
Size: 246.24

https://k2s.cc/file/63f23be0def16
cat126
Added: Mar 01, 2022 2:12 pm
Goddess Mia Sophia - Surprise Fucking By Big Bro
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Goddess Mia Sophia decides to take a nap but while she nods off, she feels the blankets pulled off her ass. Then she feels her step brothers big dick inside her pussy. She can't believe her step brother is going to fuck her again after the last time. He said he wasn't going to do it anymore. Her big brother's dick feels so good she can't help but bounce on his dick fucking herself. The siblings fuck doggy, then switch to Mia finger fucking her pussy then riding him. POV riding and seeing your sister's big tits bouncing in your face is almost makes you cum. Once you've fucked your sister back to being tired she invites you to stay in bed and finally nap together.

POV, Virtual Sex, Pigtails, Role Play

Duration: 0:08:17
Size: 1.17 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/8122d14954b44
cat126
Added: Mar 01, 2022 2:14 pm
blissdulce - Horny Girlfriend Waiting On You 4K
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Bliss Dulce in a brand new super hot virtual sex video. She's been patiently waiting for you to get home from work. She's been anxiously playing with her pussy waiting to get fucked. You come home, and she slides her panties to the side and rides that cock. Lots of dirty talk from her as she bounces up and down on you. Then she lays down in missionary while you pound that pussy. She encourages you to bust in her as she sees you getting close. She reaches down and rubs her clit so you both cum together. She moves her panties back over to catch all your nut inside.

Virtual Sex, GFE, Cowgirl, Missionary, Dirty Talking

Duration: 0:07:13
Resolution: 3840x2160
Size: 2.02 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/85e6645d87284
cat126
Added: Mar 01, 2022 2:16 pm
Sydney Harwin - A Weekend With Step Mom
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

You are left at home with your step mom for the weekend whilst your dad is away on business. You try your hardest, but you just can’t help making your step mother feel uncomfortable. Something about watching her look noticeably nervous makes you hard, and plus, you know deep down she fucking loves the attention you give her. She calls you a pervert, but you laugh it off. She asks you to respect her, but instead you carry on acting the big man. You purposely don’t help out around the house because you want to see how far you can push her. She is so nice to you and never raises her voice, which is what makes this game all the more fun for you. She loves your dad, but she would love you more, if she gave you the chance to show her how to have fun.

Mommy Roleplay, POV, Taboo, Virtual Sex

Duration: 0:44:41
Size: 4.19 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/0951fea9ef9c7
cat126
Added: Mar 03, 2022 3:06 pm
Sydney Harwin - Morning Sex With Mommy
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Sex with Mommy in the morning is the best sex. She's a little resistant to the idea this morning after how sore you made her pussy last night, but she soon warms up to the idea.. if you keep cumming inside her like this, its only a matter of time before she gets pregnant, but thats OK, because she is kinda your girlfriend after all *this story contains taboo theme, dirty talk, pussy eating, POV sex, impregnation fantasy and creampie*

Creampie, Impregnation fantasy, Mommy roleplay, POV, Taboo, Virtual Sex

Duration: 0:19:03
Size: 1.77 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/6c458cec705a2
cat126
Added: Mar 03, 2022 3:11 pm
Sydney Harwin - Its Only Half Wrong
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Oh... hey. What are you doing up at 3 in the morning just standing in the hallway? Actually... while I've got you can I have a quick word? Gotta be quiet because I don't want Mom and Dad hearing us. I wanna talk about what happened the other day when we... you know... kissed. Did you mean it? Did you enjoy it? Because I did... I wanted it and it felt good. I guess its only half wrong because we are only half siblings, so... wanna come to my bedroom and maybe we could kiss again? Yeah? It doesn't have to lead to anything does it... we don't have to have sex or anything, plus we don't want to disturb Mom and Dad... shh, come on.

Family, POV, Taboo, Virtual sex

Duration: 0:20:03
Size: 1.87 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/282d8d328b0bb
cat126
Added: Mar 03, 2022 3:13 pm
Sydney Harwin - Wednesday Joins Your Family
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Wednesday had enough of living with The Addams Family, and so put herself up for adoption at the local orphanage. You take pity on her (surely she can't be as bad as they say!) and bring her home to live with you and your family. As she sits there on her pink bed in her pink room, she feels humiliated that you even suggested she has to put up with such nonsense. She likes it dark. After no time, she is talking about how she wants to corrupt you, starting with getting rid of "mommy" and taking her place as the new family mom. Whats wrong with that?! She is an expert talker and soon she opening her "tight as a vice" cunt hole and inviting you to fuck her. She rides you (no expression) and asks you all sorts of twisted questions. She encourages you to cum by stopping half way through and lying on her side for easier access. You bang her until you give her a nice thick creampie (which she finds disgusting) and watch as she pushes it out of her spread cunt. You don't mind if she calls you Daddy, do you?

Cosplay, POV sex, Taboo, Virtual sex

Duration: 0:27:42
Size: 2.59 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/97e792f69d926
cat126
Added: Mar 04, 2022 4:02 pm
Sydney Harwin - Tipsy Daughter Doesn't Even Stop You
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

You find out that your daughter has raided your booze cabinet and gotten herself tipsy as fuck! She is mumbling incoherently and playing with her little tight kitty oblivious to you watching her. When she spots you there, she swears that she is completely sober, but cannot pass simple sobriety tests you give her to perform. She stumbles towards the couch and throws herself down with her legs wide open, displaying her bald pussy for you to use as you wish... she probably won't even remember in the morning

Daddys Girl, High Heels, POV Sex, Taboo

Duration: 0:21:09
Size: 1.98 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/41c3d170e8f50
cat126
Added: Mar 04, 2022 4:04 pm
Sydney Harwin - The Good Daughter
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Cum in mouth, Daddy roleplay, Daddys girl, Virtual sex, Taboo, POV

Duration: 0:15:38
Size: 2.2 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/85ef04a5058cc
cat126
Added: Mar 04, 2022 4:05 pm
IvyStarshyne - Mom and The Real Doll
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Mom calls you in to talk about her leaving for a work conference. She's half-naked and going over a few things, wondering if you downloaded the app she mentioned. No. So pull it up and do it! As you pull up this app, she's telling you that it's very important you create something preferably female and something that you can handle having around for at least a week. What? It's a REAL DOLL! And Mom's thrilled because it will cook and clean while she's away.

You're not so sure. The app is a bit strange, the customizations seems sort of... "excitable." But Mom is too busy to look at them. She says to put something together and direct it to clean on arrival. And why is she making you order a doll while she's away. Because you can't take care of herself. Look at you. Useless. It's like you're not even there. She needs to make sure dishes are done, laundry is folded, and that you're well-fed. In all this talking down to you, you accidentally hit randomize in the app and get a pop-up that the order will be delivered soon.

Speedy delivery! Mom remarks that randomizing is never a good route to take, but it's too late. She tells you to avoid trouble and make the "doll" vacuum when it arrives. Oh, and don't get too attached - she'll likely get rid of it when she returns home next week. And that's that, Mom is away. And within just an hour... your REAL DOLL arrives.

Shock! This doll looks JUST LIKE YOUR OWN MOTHER. When she smiles and speaks so politely, it's clear that she's not her though. It immediately gets sexual with you, and it's clear that this is a doll meant for certain "pleasures" that your Mother was likely unaware of, hm? You aren't so sure, it looks too much like Mom but isn't quite her either... The doll notices this and switches into your Mom's personality, something she had access to when digging into your own profile and database.

And now she's done it. The tone of voice and irritation in you, coupled with her teasing in the lingerie... it gets you. She sprawls her legs on the bed and mentions she's been made EXACTLY as your own Mom. To all specifications. Including inside. She coaxes you to climb up and inside of her to see what she means. And you fuck this real doll so good and cum so hard... it's time for a nap! She says she'll wait right there on Mom's bed for you. And you wander off...

As you nap off after that amazing cum load you pumped into a doll who looks like Mom, your REAL MOM walks through the door! She's left the conference early. And when she sees the doll, she doesn't see much of a resemblance. Stripping the doll of its lingerie and putting it on herself, she tosses the doll to the floor and reclaims her bed - taking note that it must've been junk, which is why you moved it into her room. And she's very pleased to have some lingerie out of the deal!

Mom crashes here... as you're waking up for MORE. And you take the opportunity to just stick your cock right into the juicy p...

Doll fetish, Mommy roleplay, Real doll, Single mom, Taboo

Duration: 1:26:41
Size: 3.69 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/5713c7ba2d742
cat126
Added: Mar 05, 2022 7:30 pm
Fetishland Studios - Undercover Troubles
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Anabelle Pync is waiting on her client in her lingerie. She greets you and asks how you are doing and asked about the drive. Anabelle throws you a few compliments and talks about what you like in her package deals. You come out about being a cop, Anabelle becomes flustered and scared. She tries to flirt her way out of the situation so that she isnt making a trip to the city jail. Anabelle tries to offer a night free if you let her go. But you ultimately stay strong and tell her that you have to take her in. Anabelle remembers the jewelry that she is wearing and asks to take it off before it gets "lost" at the police station. You hesitate but you let her, and you follow her to her room. Anabelle begins walking back and forth between you and the dresser, you just happen to keep checking out her ass. Anabelle notices you looking and is about to take full advantage. Anabelle stumbles into you giving you a small kiss as she falls. Anabelle apologizes but claims it felt good and goes to make another move. You try to pull away and look away, remembering your wife. Anabelle is becoming more dominant and she knows that no man has ever been able to resist her lips. You beg Anabelle to stop once she starts undressing you, you even offer to let her go if she stops. You tell her about your wife, and Anabelle mocks the fact that you are there even though you have one. Anabelle does everything a man would want and need. Anabelle tells your thanks for coming you dont have to worry about being a good cop or a good husband anymore, she'll just be a good slave.

Cock tease, Lace/lingerie, POV Sex, Virtual Sex

Duration: 0:19:50
Size: 1.43 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/fc1a927904871
cat126
Added: Mar 05, 2022 7:33 pm
Fetishland Studios - Get it Good Tonight
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

You’re on a date with Misty Lovelace tonight. She’s wearing a tight sheer outfit and looking hot as can be. Misty has been flirting with you all night and you can feel it -- she’s about to put out for you. You’ve been led to her bedroom. She begins seducing you, talking sexy and teasing you with her body. The closer you get she doesn’t seem to mind. Misty begins taking her clothes off. You watch as she removes the layers, ultimately ending up totally naked in front of you. She throws herself on the bed. Misty is so excited to finally be intimate with you! She can’t help getting worked up as you undress and step onto the bed, mounting her. Soon you begin fucking her missionary style. Misty Lovelace is in total ecstasy along with you. She moans and screams, telling you how much she loves it the whole time. She cums more than once, and you cum together as a grand finale. After you’ve had your explosive orgasm, you roll off her and lay on the bed beside her. Misty lays facing you while you have some pillow talk.

Dirty talking, Foreplay, Missionary, POV sex, Virtual sex

Duration: 0:13:52
Size: 1023.4 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/945c29ce89a1f
cat126
Added: Mar 05, 2022 7:35 pm
Ellie Idol - DOUBLE DRAINED BY A VAMPIRE
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

You've met a woman and are back at her place to have sex. She appears shy and nervous at first but after she reveals her tits, she also reveals one other thing. SHE'S A VAMPIRE!! With your cock already hard and thinking for you, you believe her when she says she's going to spare you. You WANT to believe her when she says she plans to drain you another way instead...but we all know vampires truly only want one thing...your life.

Aliens & monsters, Executrix, Gothic, Vampire, Virtual sex

Duration: 0:05:47
Size: 631.67 MB

https://k2s.cc/file/3d0603407aa3e
cat126
Added: Mar 05, 2022 7:37 pm
Ellie Idol - VILLAINESSENCE: DRAINING YOUR RESISTANCE
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

It's been one week since the events of Villainessence and villainess Ellie notices you haven't fully submitted yet. After today, it'll be all over. One taste of her from behind and you'll lose that resistance you've been holding onto. The divine smell and lust that's building inside of you leaves you so broken that you can't help but slurp away at her tasty juices. It seems heroes DO eat pussy, after all! After minutes of this, she commands you get on the bed so she can fuck the resistance out of you. From hero to human dildo! After this, you'll be her eternal SEX SLAVE.

Ass worship, Mesmerize, Sensual domination, Supervillain, Virtual sex

Duration: 0:15:18
Size: 1.63 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/7a5b983cdc948
cat126
Added: Mar 05, 2022 7:38 pm
LauranVickers - Virtual Sex
screenshot
screenshot
screenshot

Virtual POV kissing, blowjob, pussy eating, fucking, and creampie!

Dirty talking, POV Blowjob, POV sex, Virtual sex

Duration: 0:19:50
Size: 2.79 GB

https://k2s.cc/file/650b75e5c5af4