Author
Mister Krol
Godfather of Grandfather of Forumophilia
Added: Aug 20, 2017 2:55 pm
Cuckold Brazil SCREWED AROUND & INSIDE OUT

screenshot
screenshot

Like being Screwed around is not enough, this cuckold has his ass torn up by his wife with a gigantic strapon. She makes him wear a tiny chastity device with spikes inside, then torments him with a lot of licking and pussy rubbing against his caged dick. She makes him hold her up while her lover fucks her in several position. She makes him lick another guy's cum clean off her butt.

File Size :133 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 MPEG-4
Duration :00:08:49

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/24dbaffd348fe/Cuckold_Brazil_SCREWED_AROUND___INSIDE_OUT.mp4
Added: Aug 20, 2017 7:58 pm
Kicked, Bitten, Whipped to Climax

screenshot
screenshot

We have been asked so many times to make a new version of "Dominated and Milked by Alina in Latex". Now here we are. We decided to change the outfit a bit and this time Alina is wearing a leather skirt and her new fantastic high heels. If you enjoyed our first version, we're sure you will love this one.
Alina is crueler and hotter than before. She's having so much fun, playing with her slave a carrot and stick game. Video quality is much better than in "Dominated and Milked by Alina in Latex" since we bought 4 new great cameras last year.
Watch Alina circling around her victim an KICKING and WHIPPING HIS GENITALS ENDLESSLY. In her high heels she almost measures 2 m. Look how tall she is compared to her dwarf-slave. Easily she can CLAMP HIS COCK BETWEEN HER ENDLESS LONG LEGS and give him a LEGJOB between her thighs. She almost doesn't need to lift her leg to KNEE HIM IN THE GROIN.
You will love the scene when she kneels down and LICKS and SUCKS HIS DICK while she KNEADS HIS BALLS just to BITE HIS COCK HARD the very next moment. As if this still wouldn't be enough she WHIPPS HIS CROTCH while she BITES HIM IN HIS GLANS. Then she leans back and sitting on the floor, she KICKS HIS COCK AND BALLS FROM BELOW.
The Mistress stands up again and leans against her slave, turning him on. Then with her crop, she rubs the top of his penis, waiting for the right moment to whip it. "Does it hurt? Haha"
Ater 18 exciting minutes of carrot and stick, the Mistress decides to finish him. She presses her thigh agains her slave's balls and cock and RUBS HER LEG UP AND DOWN. At the same time she RUBS THE GLANS WITH HER CROP UNTIL HE CUMS and ALINA BEATS OUT ALL THE CUM WITH HER CROP.
This is probably one of our best cumshots ever. Under the treatment of his Goddess, the slave shoots out MANY STREAMS OF CUM RIGHT ON ALINA'S LEG. Slowly his semen runs down her entire leg up to her high heels and Alina is obviously amused - so much that she doesn't stop before his balls are empty.
We decided to show you the final in a picture in picture technique - On the left screen side you will see the closeup video sequence from the cumshot and on the right screen side will see the closeup video sequence of Alina's amused face - AT THE SAME TIME!
This sequence is so great, that we didn't miss to add it in slow motion to the end of this video - you will love it!
Alina finishes this clip with a MEAN WHIP AGAINST SLAVE'S EMPTY COCK. She comes close to one camera and moves her entire cum covered leg slowly along the lens, before she leaves with a satisfied smile on her face.

File Size :962 MB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 Windows Media
Duration :00:22:56

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/43ad43b92ba33/KickedBittenWhippedToClimax.wmv
Added: Aug 21, 2017 9:27 pm
Meet my sissy boyfriend

screenshot
screenshot

Ginary and her friend Ashlynn Taylor are having coffee when Ginary introduces her boyfriend. He leaves to get them coffee and Ashlynn tells Ginary, "He's really cute!"

"Yeah, but I have to lock his cock up in chastity. He's a cheater." Ginary says. Ashlynn giggles and is really interested in this chastity thing. When Lance returns, Ginary makes him show her girlfriend his locked up dick. He's really embarrassed, but he complies. Ashlynn giggles and immediately starts toying with his locked up cock. Ginary encourages her hot friend to tease him more, knowing it's only going to make Lance's balls ache and his cock throb against the steel cage.

Things escalate quickly. Ashlynn asks if she can "use him" and Ginary gladly tells her that he's actually pretty good at eating pussy. Ashlynn rides his face until she cums, while Ginary toys with his chastity cage, grinding against it.

After Ashlynn cums, she asks if she can borrow him for the whole weekend. She has some ideas that she's always wanted to try, and having her own temporary slave would be awesome.

Later on, Lance is in Ashlynn's kitchen doing her dishes. She dressed him up in high heels, fishnets and a skirt. She struts into the kitchen in a high cut see thru one-piece and heels, knowing it will make him horny. She teases him with her body, then makes him a deal.

"If you let me fuck your sissy ass with a strap-on, I'll unlock your cock for a little bit." It doesn't take much convincing, even when she shows him how big the strap-on is. At this point, he'd do anything to cum.

Ashlynn starts pounding Lance's ass against the stripper pole she has in her living room when Ginary drops by. Ginary is shocked, but also very pleased to see her boyfriend getting humiliated and used by her hot friend. This gives her a great idea.

"We should whore him out!" The girls agree to start selling his sissy ass to the highest bidders. First they need to train him to be a real whore. Ashlynn pounds his ass hard, while Ginary sits on his face. They let him touch their tits and ass because they want him to stay horny.

After a good ass fucking, he begs to cum. They make him sit on the dildo and turn the vibrator all the way up. From now on, he's only allowed to cum with something large up his ass. Ashlynn sits on his lap, to make sure the dildo is all the way inside him and she bounces on him while she strokes his cock. They have him screaming that he's just a whore that craves cock as he cums. Then they make him eat all his cum with the huge vibrating dildo still inside him.

File Size :481 MB
Resolution :960 x 540 Windows Media
Duration :00:25:44

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/73694337655cb/meet_my_sissy_boyfriend.wmv
Added: Aug 25, 2017 9:28 am
Christy Berrie Plugged Poppers

screenshot
screenshot

Jerk Off Instruction, Poppers
You and your addictive personality just can't stop. Here you are again...I hope you have your favorite butt plug nearby because today is a little different. You'll be getting deeper into your addictions. Hand on your dick, other hand on your favorite p.opper bottle, and grinding that slutty little ass of yours. You're MY anal slut now. The feeling of bl00.d rushing to your head and your ass filled has never been better. You'll never leave Me now.

File Size :426 MB
Resolution :1456 x 1088 MPEG-4
Duration :00:12:03

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/3f87e267e9bdb/Christy_Berrie_Plugged_Poppers.mp4
Added: Aug 26, 2017 8:58 pm
Fetish Princess Kristi Intense JOI with Edging (poppers)

screenshot
screenshot

Kristi shows off her big tits and bare pussy in this clip, as she runs you through a poppers edging routine.

With her very sexy voice and commanding tones lending to the femdom ambiance. She tells you to stroke your dick and sniff poppers. A fair amount of poppers, but not overdoing it like some clips. Then she'll rub her tits and pussy to tease you, but she's not really masturbating herself. She does all of this several times, telling you to edge but don't cum. Eventually she will build you up to a climax and tell you to cum without a countdown.

You've been asking for another mind blowing joi experience and here it is! I am wearing my sexy red lingerie and I am ready to get you completely fucked up and stroking your cock. We are going to do a bit of cock edging while we are playing with your . I am going to slowly show you more and more of my incredible body while gradually increasing the number of hits until I have built up the biggest most amazing orgasm that you will ever have!

File Size :1.57 GB
Resolution :1920 x 1080 MPEG-4
Duration :00:25:58

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/4ce2296153727/Fetish_Princess_Kristi_Intense_JOI_with_Edging.mp4
Added: Aug 27, 2017 9:10 pm
The Massive Amateur Strapon Orgy!

screenshot
screenshot

Karin, Meagan, Lydia all joined forces to peg each other and a male slave! Basically no holds barred in this 4-way peg fest! With all focus culminating on the only man with literally a 2 handed handjob culminated by Meagan draining the tanks!

File Size :1.11 GB
Resolution :1440 x 1080 Windows Media
Duration :00:14:41

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/5f8b6b62afa93/The_Massive_Amateur_Strapon_Orgy__.wmv
Added: Aug 28, 2017 10:11 am
I LOVE Getting You High

screenshot
screenshot

I love getting my bitches so high that they can't function! You will submit everything to me without question. Now take a nice long hit, and another. Now start jerking! Faster and faster! Good boy. Now stop! How did that feel, jerking while you are so high? You should trust me; all I want you to do is jerk. Now take a hit and breath in for 10 seconds... Keep going. Good boy. Now keep jerking for me, now turn around and spank your ass for me while you jerk. Go on! Take another long hit from each nostril. Now good keep jerking and I want you to fuck your ass with 2 fingers for me. Mmmm that's it, take another hit while you fuck your ass. Imagine me fucking you with my strap on while you are nice and high. I bet you'd love it. Such a slut you are. Now 3 fingers. Don't stop jerking for me. Take your boxers or a shirt and pour those out and sniff them . You are such a loser but you can't help but do everything I say! Now fuck off loser! - Dannii

File Size :486 MB
Duration :00:09:17

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/f4ff8db63599f/ILOVEGettingYouHigh.mp4
Added: Aug 29, 2017 10:22 pm
Goddess Andreea Humiliating 2 Slaves With Huge Toys Part 1

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :152 MB
Resolution :720 x 406 MPEG-4
Duration :00:20:00

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/ffc3ffa107c67/Goddess_Andreea_Humiliating_2_Slaves_With_Huge_Toys_Part_2.mp4
Added: Aug 30, 2017 9:41 pm
Christy Berrie Poppers For Panties

screenshot
screenshot

Chirsty Berrie runs you through a poppers jerk off session, telling you how to jerk and letting you inhale when she pulls down her panties to show you her shaved clam from behind. No frontal and no real masturbation on her part. Mind fuck pussy worship and femdom but not much humil. Cum countdown at the end.

You've been waiting all day to finally get your pervy hands on your favorite bottle of po.ppers and I'm here to let you indulge in your addiction. I'm going to control your inhalations with my little thong. Every time I pull them down you'll sniff your po.ppers. You'll be stroking the whole time for my perfection. You love it. You need it. Breathe in my pussy scent as I stick my ass in your face. Nothing makes you weaker than me and your bottle.

File Size :651 MB
Duration :00:11:02

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/278db4b5735ed/PoppersForPantiesCB.mp4
Added: Sep 01, 2017 10:03 am
Small Penises Arent For Latinas

screenshot
screenshot

Do you really think us curvy Latina's fantasize about having a small penis like yours fuck us? Of course NOT!!! Take a look at these curves and understand that these curves are only for big cock studs. If you tried to stick a penis as little as yours in between my ass cheeks, chances are that I would break it if I closed my cheeks on it!

Details: This is a femdom POV penis humiliation video. The performer teases you with her body and makes fun of your penis throughout the video.

Performers: Sandra Latina

File Size :447 MB
Duration :00:10:17

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/96f1664dcd886/Small_Penises_Arent_For_Latinas.mp4
Added: Sep 01, 2017 7:55 pm
Mexican Ass Is Here To Take Over

screenshot
screenshot

This was a custom video here is the script I followed...Could you do a 10 min humiliation clip featuring your long black leather gloves along with the black leather leggings and black shirt from the clip "Ass Worship The Office Goddess"? In the clip, you talk about how Latina/Mexican women have moved in to the neighborhood and are rapidly taking it over. It's so easy to take over because Latina/Mexican women are far superior to white women, and men like myself desperately want to worship and be controlled by you. This neighborhood is yours for the taking. You show off your far superior, leather covered Latina ass. All white women need to get down on their knees and kissing your ass to show respect to you and your superior race. Please describe things that make Latina women far superior to white women. For example, you are much more beautiful, you are far more intelligent, you were made to be worshiped, etc. Also, could you use very hardcore humiliation? You know that all white men want a Latina woman and how Latina women are more beautiful than white women.

Details: This is a POV race fetish video. The performer teases you with her body and dirty talking throughout the video.

Performers: Sandra Latina

File Size :294 MB
Duration :00:10:03

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/f8418b7cf98b5/Mexican_Ass_Is_Here_To_Take_Over.mp4
Added: Sep 02, 2017 4:46 pm
Mistress Dometria - Muscle Girls Mauling

screenshot
screenshot

Dometria invites her friend the Muscle Mistress to help train her slave for strength and endurance. Dometria gags and stretches her slave on the pulley before moving behind the camera to watch the Muscle Mistress brutalise the boy's cock and balls. The awesomely powerful Amazon goddess wastes no time and flogs his cock and loads up his balls with an agonizing forest of clothespins digging deep into his scrotum and cockshaft.
The Muscle Mistress puts a mass of clothespins on the slaves cock and balls and hammers them around with a leather flogger and steel crop. His bollocks are just a juddering target practice for pain as she beats them till the red stuff stains the wooden pegs. Mistress Muscle is learning fast how to be cruel to men and she just loves smashing up the guy's genitals.
The Muscle Mistress is a champion body-builder and ruthless trainer. Dometria invites her to torture her slave into shape. Dominating the slave with her awesome physique, she puts surgical forceps on his belly and balls and hangs heavy chains from his scrotum and then drives him through an abs and legs workout - squats, lunges, star-jumps, sit-ups and leg raises - where every exercise twists and wrenches the genitals and puts the slave through screaming misery. No pain, no gain.
However hard we hit you, you must stay on the block! In this unbelievable ordeal the slave has to stand on a block for ten minutes, naked and without support, while Dometria and the Muscle Mistress go all out to batter him off it with their straps and floggers. The Muscle Mistress is a champion bodybuilder and one of the strongest women in the UK. She is big, powerful and terrifying, and she hammers the slave's chest, back, belly and thighs with a fearsome double thickness leather strap.
Dometria and the Muscle Mistress continue to batter the slave as he struggles to stay on the block under their merciless onslaught. These are blows that hit like a speeding train, impacts that make Dometria gasp as she watches. In turn, Dometria hammers him with strap and flogger, sometimes taking a good run up for extra power. It's an armed beatdown! It's carnage! The guy takes a pummelling from hell but amazingly stays on the block for the full ten minutes before Mistress Muscle finally slams him into oblivion leaving him on the floor badly marked and glowing with welts and bruises.

File Size :677 MB
Resolution :1280 x 720 Windows Media
Duration :00:28:36

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/bc1c7054b2154/Mistress_Dometria_-_Muscle_Girls_Mauling.wmv
Added: Sep 03, 2017 4:36 pm
Fucked And Branded

screenshot
screenshot

One of the things that gives me more pleasure in my life, is smoking my preferred cigar while I'm fucking a novice slave's virgin ass.And this is what I'm going to do now, after having well lubed this slave'a asshole, so that he is ready to receive my special big black cock. And while I sink my cock deeper and deeper and faster and faster in his hole, I have fun marking his butt cheeks with my cigar burns, so that he can remember forever that his ass is property of his Mistress, a true queen and rap1st of young assholes!!!!

File Size :849 MB
Duration :00:13:10

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/2c5ee7f4ba6d9/Mistress_Iside_-_Fucked_And_Branded.mp4
Added: Sep 03, 2017 8:43 pm
Chanel Preston Takes Payment From Reed Jameson in Painful Installments 01.09.17

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :552 MB
Resolution :960 x 540 MPEG-4
Duration :00:50:19

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/6feabb6a66f56/Chanel_Preston_Takes_Payment_From_Reed_Jameson_in_Painful_Installments_01.09.17.mp4
Added: Sep 04, 2017 8:57 pm
Sissy Fotxxe Weit Aufgerissen & Durchgefixxt

screenshot
screenshot

File Size :592 MB
Duration :00:08:08

Thumbnails :

screenshot

DOWNLOAD <Keep2share> :

https://k2s.cc/file/9457cd92c1f56/Domina_Djinny_Bizarr_-_Sissy_Fotxxe_Weit_Aufgerissen___Durchgefixxt.mp4